A Cena-McMahon Love Story

By Erik9393

It's a John Cena and Stephanie McMahon love story filled with twists and turns. A story brought over from Fan... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

101 0 0
By Erik9393

Here's the next chapter.

John was at a clothing store, looking for the perfect tuxedo to wear at Nancy's wedding. Randy was with him.

"So let me see if I heard you right. The Stephanie McMahon, the daughter of the Chairman of WWF, Vince McMahon, asked you out." Randy says cautiously.

John let's out a sigh. "She didn't ask me out. She just invited me to go with her to a friend's wedding."

"I think that's kind of the same thing." Randy argued.

"Believe me Randy. It isn't." John said.

After several minutes he finally found a jet black tuxedo

The moment he stepped out of the changing room, Randy smirked.

"Damn John. I bet once Stephanie sees you in that tux she's gonna be head over heels for you." he says with a chuckle.

"Yeah right Randy."

John paid for the tux and he and Randy left the shop.

The Next Day

1 pm

JFK International Airport

Stephanie was waiting for John at the airport. She hoped he had a safe flight.

Then a scary thought popped up in her brain.

Oh God! What if he gets into a plane crash?

She started to get nervous.

She immediately told herself to calm down and tell herself she's overreacting.

She feels a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Excuse me ma'am." she hears from behind her.

She turned around and was surprised to see John.

Her eyes went wide, and she gave him a wide smile.

John was surprised it was surprised. "Hey Steph."

"John hey! You came!" she hugged him.

He couldn't help but hug back. "Yep. I'm here." he replied.

He started to pull away but she tighten her grip around his body, not wanting to let go.

She rests her head on his chest.

"I'm glad to see you again." she says softly.

John was taken aback by this, but didn't say anything. He kinda liked the closeness.

"It's nice to see you again too."

They stayed like that for a bit before Stephanie immediately snapped out of her trance and pulled away from him.

They looked at each other for a bit before John cleared his throat. "So. The wedding is in a couple of days."

Stephanie nodded. "Yes."

"I should go look for a hotel room."

"You don't need to do that. I have a room reserved for you."

"Really? For me?"

"Yep." she said. "My limo driver is out front. And he'll take us there. We better go. We don't want to keep him waiting."

"Yeah. We should." he replied, getting his suitcase.

Later

"Hello Miss McMahon." the employee named Pete greeted.

"Hello sir."

"And who is this young man with you?" Pete asked.

"This guy's name is John Cena."

Pete's eyebrows went up.

"So. This is the guy you reserved a room for."

"Yes sir."

"So um. How much do I have to pay you? John asked, taking out his wallet, but Stephanie stopped him.

"You don't need to pay John. I've taken the liberty on paying in advance" Stephanie said.

John looked at Stephanie in utter disbelief.

"Um, ok. Thank you." was his response.

She slides an arm around his.

"Pleasure is all mine." She said.

Pete chimed in. "We hope you enjoy your stay." He handed John his room key.

John gave him a smile. "I will. Thank you sir."

They went into the elevator.

She pushed the button to take them to the top floor.

She kept her arm around his right arm. She rested her head on his shoulder.

John wasn't expecting this kind of contact from her, but he wasn't complaining.

He looked down at her. He smiled.

Damn! She's definitely a beauty.

He could feel his heart beating faster.

He had the urge to pin her to the wall and kiss her.

But he willed the urge away.

He knew if he tried anything, one phone to her father and he could kiss his dreams of making the WWF goodbye.

Stephanie looked at him.

God. That handsome face.

She immediately came back to her senses.

She shouldn't be falling in love with another man.

They make it to the top floor. She kept her arm around his as she escorted John through the hallway.

They kept walking till they reached their destination.

"Here we are." she says sweetly as she reluctantly pulled her arm away.

He put his room key into the door and opened it

He stepped inside, and what he saw literally made his jaw drop.

The room had a huge king sized bed. A little kitchen. A huge TV. And a balcony. He looked out the window and was surprised to see the balcony had a hot tub.

"Well? What do you think?" Stephanie asked as she stood in the doorway.

John didn't know what to say.

"Stephanie. This place is awesome! How were you able to afford this?"

Stephanie raised an eyebrow.

John immediately face palmed.

"Right. Of course. Stupid question."

"Well I will leave and let you get settled. If you need me my room is right next to yours." she said.

"Okay. Sure. See ya later Steph."

She could feel herself blushing when he called her that. She's hoping he didn't notice.

"Yeah. See you later." she says before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 760 37
Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace a.k.a Nikki and John Cena had a lot of things going for them and one more thing they absolutely hate each other. Why...
41.6K 1.1K 29
After finding out about having a son, Randy tries to get back into his son's life. But when his best friend also wants the girl, Gem is left with a d...
215K 6.2K 52
Nikki Bella is a popular WWE diva, she dates John Cena. She's famous, has money and she should be happy. But she's not. Nikki has secrets .. Secrets...
216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...