All For You - ~Vance Hopper~

By ILikeGarlicAioli

a lovely fanfic about our beloved Vance Hopperโ™ก . . . . . You've lived in Denver your entire life with your m... More

**QUICK AUTHOURS NOTE**
Part Oneโ™ก
Part Twoโ™ก
Part Threeโ™ก
Part Fourโ™ก
Part Fiveโ™ก
Part Sixโ™ก
Part Sevenโ™ก
Part Eightโ™ก
Part Nineโ™ก
Part Tenโ™ก
Part Twelveโ™ก
Part Thirteenโ™ก
Part Fourteenโ™ก
Part Fifteen<3
Part Sixteen <3
I'm back..... again ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Part Seventeen <3
Part Eighteen<3
Part Nineteen <3

Part Elevenโ™ก

1.4K 29 16
By ILikeGarlicAioli

TW: mention of ED.

You reach the diner and Vance opens the door for you
"What a gentleman", you say sarcastically and smile as you walk into the diner. He follows behind you as you lead to a table.

"Sooo....what do want to eat" he says pulling out a menu"

"Oh, im good" you say with a small smile. You see his face slightly drop. "But you haven't eaten yet today, and I didn't see you eat the day we made the cookies" he says confused.

"I'm just not hungry.." you say back forcing another smile "Ok..." he says looking back at his menu.

After some silence he speaks again. "At least get some fries or somthing and a drink" he says looking up.

"..ok" you say, you feel your stomache drop, but didn't want to do or say anything to upset him.

A few minutes later a waitress comes by to take your order.

"I'll have the burger and fries please with a pepsi" Vance says to her.
"And for the lady?"

"Just fries and a vanilla milkshake please" you say handing her your menu.

After about 10 minutes she comes back with your order.

"Anything else I can get you guys" she says smiling

Vance looks at you and and you shake your head.

"I think we're good" he says to her and she walks away.

You start to slowly eat your fries as Vance is eating his burger.

"So I guess no meeting your mom today?" Vance says trying to break the awkward silence.
"Oh yeah sorry she is a bit uhm-" you start.

"It's fine, I'll meet her another time" he says smiling and eating some fries.

You talk for a bit and end up on the topic of cars somehow. Vance knew a lot about cars.

You started talking about the drive in.

"Hey, do you like horror movies?" He asks
"Yeah I love them, why?"

"I think their showing the Exorcist and Texas Chainsaw Massacre tonight do you wanna go..?"

"You don't have to but I just thou-"

"Yeah I'd love to", you cut him off and smile.

"C-cool" he says slightly blushing.

You take a sip of your milkshake.

You guys continue to talk about horror movies.

Vance takes one of your fries and dips it in your milkshake and eats it.

"Hey!" You push his hand away and take one of his fries laughing. You go back and fourth for a bit both of you laughing.

You both finish your food and drink and he pays.

You leave the diner and you walk to the Grab n' go.

As you approach the store you see two people outside.

Claire and Tyler....

You see them talking and Claire laughing at whatever he's saying.

As you get closer to the gran n' go Vance sees them too.

You see Tyler glaring at you and Vance.

Apparently Vance saw too.

Vance glares back and puts his arm around your waist and pulls you slightly closer to him. You turn red
As you walk into the grab n' go you see Tyler roll his eyes out of the corner of your eye.

Once you get inside the door Vance pulls away
"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that I don't know why I did"
He starts to babble on again.

"It's fine" you say giving a small smile and heading to the cooler near the back of the store. You grab a Pepsi and Vance grabs a bag of candy and you head to the counter.

Cheryl greets both of you and rings up your items.

"I see you too have gotten quite close lately" she says giving a warm smile and handing you your change.

"See you on Monday at 3:30 right Y/n?" "Yep" you say waving to her as you amd Vance leave the store.

You walk outside to see Tyler and Claire are gone.

You couldn't help but feel slightly sorry for Claire.
If her and Tyler really were together you wondered If he does what he did to you to her aswell.

You reach your house and say thank you and goodbye to Vance.

"See you at 7:00?" He asks.

"See you at 7:00" you say smiling and walking in the house.

It was about 4:00 and you went into the kitchen to tell your grandma your going out later that night.

"Oh sounds good honey, where are you going?" She asks

"Just to the drive in with my friend" you say heading upstairs.

You get upstairs and go to your room amd open the door to see your mom in your room.

"..hi mamma.. wha-"

"Who was that" she cuts you off taking a puff of her cigarette.

"My friend, why" you say walking over to your unmade bed.

"Why was he here earlier? Hmm"

"Because.."

"Y/n.." "So help me god, what are you doing with that boy"

"Nothing" you snap at her, making her slightly more mad.

"Get out" you say to her.

"Excuse me?" She says standing up

"I said get out" you say stepping towards her and pointing to the door.

"You do not tell me what to do in my house" she snaps

"This is just as much my house as it is yours if not more. Get. Out"

You hear your grandma come up the stairs.

"Get out..." you say one last time as your grandma appears in the hallway.

Your mother leaves the room cursing.

You grandma enters the room.
"You know you can't talk to her like that. She's still your mother you know"
"No matter what happens or whatever she does"

"Maybe she should act like it then" you say scoffing as you look in your closet for what to wear for the drive in.

You both stay silent for a moment.

Your grandma sighs.

"Are you going to be here for dinner?" She asks walking to the door.

"Yep" you say not switching your gaze from your closet.

She leaves and closes the door.

You find an outfit and lay it out on your bed.

You go and have a quick shower and throw on some comfy clothes while you dry your hair.

As you finish up your hair you hear commotion from downstairs.

"She can't hang around that boy he's a bad influence", you hear your mother yell at your grandma.

"And your not?!" You grandma snaps back at her.

"M/n you know what, you didn't raise her. You don't know her. She is more than capable to keep herself out of bad situations, she's not like you m/n, nor is she like her father" You grandma raises her voice.

You hear your mom storm out the front door and her car starts and screechs away.

You finish brushing your hair and hear your grandma call you down for dinner.

Dinner was quiet, too quiet.

"Thank you for dinner.." you say scooting your chair away and putting your plate in the sink.

"Yep" you grandma says with a soft but forced smile.

You head up stairs and do your hair and some light make up.

You put on the outfit you picked out earlier and head to the bathroom to look.

You hated how you looked.
A wave of guilt and disgust poured over you.

You drop to your knees in front of the toilet stick your fingers to the back of your throat and make yourself puke. Small tears fall down your cheeks as you continue to throw up everything you ate in the day.

You stand up and flush the toilet and look at yourself in the mirror.

You fix your hair and make up and head back to your room.

6:45

You grab jacket from your closet and head to the livingroom to wait for Vance.

About 10 minutes later you hear a singular honk outside.

You head for the door and catch your grandma in the kitchen.

"Have fun honey" she says giving a warm smile and hugging you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 76 10
๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜—๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
5.8K 33 21
Laken moves into a small town called Denver. Where she meets Vance the Highschool bully and they find that there are some what the same. (NO SMUT AN...
54K 731 27
Y/N L/N moves back to her home town Denver, after a tragic accident killing her little brother and mother. Her father "supposedly" looking for a fre...
67.3K 593 20
#๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž! ...