The Way Things Change

By Writeoutofmyhead

“Are you alright love?” I heard a soft voice say. I looked in the direction where the sound was coming from... More

Chapter 1
Author's note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's note

Chapter 47

7 1 0
By Writeoutofmyhead

Last night turned out to be exactly what I needed. And it honestly wasn't that bad. The sensation had overwhelmed me and my mind was set free, all the images disappearing. It hadn't been the best, but I finally had been with Harry. After craving it for so long.

I felt the radiating heat from Harry's body. He was still sound asleep, snoring lightly as he lay on his back. He looked so peaceful, happy and sexy with his sex hair. It was a great picture to wake up to. I could definitely get used to this. I let my fingers run over his stomach, tracing the lines of his tattoos. Some of them were absolutely ridiculous, but they were his. They made him Harry. Maybe I should get a tattoo as well? No, not yet. I always thought they were supposed to be something special. And quite frankly, right now I had no clue of what it should be.

I decided to get up and make some breakfast. It was still early, so I could surprise the whole family. And I was in a good mood, so why not? I put my underwear on and one of Harry's shirts. Okay, maybe it was just a tad to revealing, so I put on my tight Nike running shorts on as well. Harry was stirring in bed, searching for something to hold on to. I tried to be as quiet as possible. I quickly glanced in the mirror, making sure I looked decent. I put my hair in a messy bun to cover up my sex hair. I didn't want to comb it. I was too lazy for that. I made my way over the grass to the house. It was a cold morning.

I rummaged through the kitchen cabinets, looking for everything I needed to make breakfast. It was quite in the house, so I decided to turn on the radio. I started dancing along to the tunes while making the pancakes. I yelped in surprise when I felt a pair of strong arms grab my waist. I hadn't heard Harry enter.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said, his voice still a bit sleepy. "Why did you just leave me?"

"I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful" I answered while turning to him, putting my arms around his neck. He was only wearing some loose sweatpants, showing his V-line. God he was hot. I gave him a quick peck on the lips, turning to my pancakes again.

"I had fun last night" he whispered in my ear. My face turned crimson. "I did too." I said truthfully. His body was pressed up against my back and I could smell his scent. It was really a turn on. I had always loved sex. Not that I was addicted or anything, but I almost never had said no. I guess there was no exception with Harry. I craved him even more than I had the night before. But I needed to focus. We were in the kitchen of his mother's house. His family could walk in any time AND I was making breakfast. I took all the strength I had not to give in, when he started trailing kisses down my exposed neck.

"I like my clothes on you. You look really sexy!" His voice was thick and his hand started exploring my body again, squeezing my breasts and butt, when he reached them. I bit my lip, holding back a moan. It was really hard not to give in. Suddenly an idea plopped into my head. That would definitely get his mind off of me. I took some flour in my hand, without him noticing. I turned around as to kiss him, but right before our lips connected I threw it straight in his face. I couldn't stop laughing at his shocked expression.

One side of his face was now completely white and before he could react, I got out of his grip and ran to the other side of the kitchen island. I was still giggling when he started chasing me.

"I'll get you for that!" Harry growled playfully. He was certainly enjoying this. I picked up some more flour and threw it at him, forming a big white cloud, blurring mine and his vision. I probably shouldn't have done that, 'cause a few seconds later, I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist. I squealed as he lifted me from the ground. I could hear him chuckle. Soon after I felt a cold liquid run down my back, making me jump forward out of his grip. I stumbled a bit, but I regained my balance and tried to run from him again. But again he got me, this time turning me to face him. His hand went to the small of my back, pressing me against him, while looking me deep in the eyes. He was still covered in flour. He crashed his lips on mine and I giggled slightly. It was a funny sight.

His hand went to my butt and he lifted me up on the kitchen island, placing himself between my legs. I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling him closer. The kiss got heated, Harry's hands all over me. This time I let a moan escape my lips, as he started sucking on my sweet spot. God, I wanted him so badly.

We heard a cough and Harry jumped away from me in surprise. Gemma was standing in the doorway. I felt my face heat up and I quickly jumped off the kitchen island, turning my face to the floor. I could hear her giggle.

"Having fun, I see" she laughed. My face turned a darker shade of red, if that was even possible. "You should just be happy, that I was the one walking in on you. Not mum." She was still laughing while approaching us. She took a seat on the high chairs, on one side of the breakfast table. "But I'm not going to help you clean up that mess. That's all on you." Harry and I still hadn't said anything. I glanced in his direction only to find him looking at his feet. I could see his cheeks burning red as well. It was quiet for a while. I had no clue what to say, still too embarrassed to talk. I smelled something burning.

"SHIT!" I yelled, jumping to the stove. The pancakes! I had forgotten all about them. This time I could hear Harry's laugh joining Gemma's. I glared at him. "This is your fault you know!" I pointed at him with the spatula. He just smirked and winked at me, as he took a seat next to Gemma.

"What's burning? Is everything okay?" A sleepy Anne came running into the kitchen. The three of us looked knowingly at one another, nobody saying anything what had just happened.

"What's going on in here? Why is the kitchen such a mess?" Anne had finally looked around, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Sorry, I was just trying to make some breakfast for you and Harry started a food fight with me." I said innocently, blaming it all on Harry, knowing it was actually my fault.

"Hey! You were the one that started" Harry shot back.

"Harry, it's not nice to accuse our guest of something she didn't do." Anne lectured her son. I tried to suppress a giggle as I saw Harry's face. It was priceless.

"But-" he encountered.

"No! No but's. Just make sure you clean it all up!" Anne cut him off. "Now let's get some breakfast."

***

"Aww, he looks so cute!" I laughed. Anne had decided to show me some of Harry's baby pictures. We had cleaned the kitchen after breakfast and Harry was currently taking a shower to clean himself up. Meanwhile Gemma and Anne decided to sit me down on the couch with them, showing me about his earlier days. We had laughed a lot at some embarrassing pictures, but somehow I felt a stab of jealousy while looking at them. I knew why. But I wasn't going to show it. Gemma knew about what had happened, but not about my family situation, and well, Anne didn't know anything about any of it. I wanted to keep it that way. Maybe I would tell them eventually, if this was going somewhere, but right now I just enjoyed their company.

"What are you laughing at?" Harry walked into the room, his hair still damp from his recent shower.

"Oh, we are just looking at your baby pictures, sweetheart" Anne replied, not looking up. He groaned, clearly not happy about it. "Can we please do something else?" he begged. He dropped himself on the couch opposite us. Gemma got up and sat down next to him, wrapping her arms around him. Again I felt envy. They had a really good relationship.

"What did you have in mind, dear brother?" She smiled. You could see they had missed each other. He shrugged. "I don't know. Something else?"

"I wanted to work out, so you could do something together. Just the family. I know you've missed each other, so I don't want to bother you." I barged in.

"Oh, you don't bother us honey!" Anne said while gripping my hand tightly. "You are here so we can get to know you. You're part of the family now!"

"No, really. I need to do it anyway. Otherwise I just get restless. It really is no big deal." I assured them. Harry nodded, he knew all about it. "I will be done in an hour and a half, maybe two hours. We can do something then. I promise" I squeezed Anne's hand reassuringly.

***

"So you're leaving us tomorrow? That's too bad. I really enjoy spending time with you two." Anne said during dinner. I really had grown fond of Harry's family in a short period of time. They had welcomed me into the family, not judging me, not prying me for information. They were curious, but who wouldn't be? But I was looking forward to getting back home. No offense intended, I just wanted to 'be on my own' again. I still couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

"Yeah, we need to get back home. We've got things to do." Harry answered. "But we don't have to leave early or anything. Just when the time is right, you know."

When we sat down to watch a movie, Gemma came over to me.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" She said quietly. I looked worried at Harry. He gave me a quick nod, letting me know that everything was alright.

"Sure" I said, nervously. I didn't know what to expect. But then again, I kind of did. We hadn't talked about what had happened. I knew she knew. She knew I knew she knew. But when she was helping me get ready for the date, we had talked about everything else, avoiding the topic. It was good we had done that. She had become my friend. I trusted her. Already. But now the inevitable was going to happen. And I dreaded it. 

"I don't think we can avoid this talk any longer. And I know you know I know. And I want you to trust me, okay?"

We were sitting on her bed, she holding my hands, looking at me intently.

"Yeah I know you know. And I guess I can" I sighed. I really didn't want to talk about this. She needed to know that. "But I am really not comfortable talking about it."

"Hey, I don't expect you to give me a run through of what happened. Harry sort of already did. I just want to know how you are now. How you feel."

Well, that made it easier for me. I hadn't really talked about that. Sure I could talk to the girls, but it wasn't that often we had a serious heart to heart. And I didn't want to bring them down, if they were in a good mood.

"I think, I'm good. I mean, it was a long time ago."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean it can't bother you. It'll always be there, in some way. And I know, I'm not an expert or anything, nor have I experienced anything like it, but I'll try my best to help you, if you need it."

That was sweet. And she was honest. She was different than the other girls. They were more fun and games and Gemma was really grown up. She would probably be a good therapist. She sure made it easy for me to trust her and talk to her.

"Thank you. That is good to know. But I mean it, I'm okay. Harry is really helping me. He is really good to me."

"I hope he treats you right. He better. Otherwise I'll kill him." I laughed. She was amazing. Event though we had a serious talk, she could still make me smile.

"So tell me, how was last night?"

"Are you sure you want to know Gemma?"  I looked at her sceptically. I don't think she would want to hear that about her brother.

"No, never mind. I don't need to know that." She shivered, trying to loose the picture. "I could see you were having fun this morning. All I need to know is that you are okay. And if there ever is anything you want to talk about, just know that I'm here for you."

"Likewise. If there ever is anything you need to talk about, you know where to find me!" I smiled at her, giving her a hug.

"Can I be honest with you?" I said after a while. She nodded, curious of what I was going to say.

"I actually ran away from the tour. I was that terrified of meeting you. You know officially, as the girlfriend."

To my surprise, Gemma didn't look surprised at all. She just smirked at me.

"I thought so. But I really am not that scary, right? I don't blame you though. I can relate. So I'm not surprised you ran. I'm just glad I met you now." 

"I'm glad I met you too!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...
4.8K 161 38
"Katie?" I heard is faint voice whisper. "Can we still be friends?" He continues. "Are you serious!? After everything we've been through?" I start wa...
1K 75 12
"Come on, do it, curse, scream, yell at me, hit me, do whatever you have wanted to do all these years." He just stares at me, not doing anything. "...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...