His Agent Wife

By Miss_Acyl

Wife Series 4 A sexy and fiery love between an agent and a syndicate princess. A love encounter and a marriag... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Special Chapter I

Chapter 33

1.4K 61 24
By Miss_Acyl

Zerious' POV

I caressed her stomach thinking that in just a matter of days, or it can even be now....she'll give birth to our triplets. I can't wait to meet them, especially their genders are still a mystery to us.

"Mabigat ba sila, Red?" I asked her.

She's drinking her milktea. Pinagbigyan ko na. I am actually a health conscious person but when it comes to Red and her diet, I often spoil her. But she knows her limitations though.

Sa lahat kasi ng pinaglilihian niyang pagkain, ako ang ipinapakain niya. I don't if that makes sense but it happens to us.

"Ikaw kaya magdala ng tatlong malalaking pakwan araw araw, sa tingin mo hindi mabigat?"

I smiled softly. "I'll make it up to you. Ako ang mag aalaga sa kanila." Being a father is hard but it'll all be worth it if you can give your kids a better future.

"Dapat lang. Ang hirap hirap kaya manganak. Tatlo pa sila."

I nodded. Mas mabuti naring isang labasan na sila. "Wag na nating dagdagan Red. Paano nalang kung silang tatlo puro kaugali mo-"

And she spanked my shoulder. "Bastos kang lalaki ka."

"Ayaw mo yun? Tatlo na sila. Sabay sabay lalaki. Para pagkatapos, ako na ulit ang baby mo. I can feel that our babies can be one of the factors for you to not mind me anymore." Hindi naman sa sinasabi kong nagseselos ako pero parang ganoon na nga.

"Pati mga anak mo pinagseselosan mo, Zerious."

I smirked. "They better be good to you. Papagalitan ko talaga sila pag hindi sila lumabas agad."

"Papagalitan nga ba? You might spoil them, Zerious. Knowing you....you'll probably give them the world if you can."

Maybe? Thinking that it's Red's kids, I also want to spoil them like how I spoil their mother. Alam ko namang pipigilan ako ni Red pag sumobra na ako sa kanila.

"What's wrong with that? They are a Cole and a descendant of a Melendez. They'll be amazing in the future. I know that they wouldn't abuse their power....anak natin sila." I proudly said.

"So you're confident."

I kissed her stomach. "Should they come out now so we can figure out if they'll be amazing or amazing?"

She smirked. "Have you decided of their possible names?"

Dahil palagi kaming nag aaway tungkol sa magiging pangalan ng mga anak namin, we have decided to make a deal. Pag babae, siya ang magpapangalan. Pag lalaki naman ay ako.

"Oo naman. Aren't you curious?"

"Sige nga. Spill it." She said while she's continually drinking her large size milktea.

"Porsche, Audi, and Cadillac." Those three are car brands and I do think that they will be cute names for my boys.

"Putangina bakit yan ang mga napili mong pangalan? Why car brands?"

"What's wrong? Isn't it cute for them? Eh ano sa'yo? What are the names that you've prepared, Red?" They're cute. It's even hard to choose between those three.

She smirked. "You'll be amazed."

"Sige nga. Let me hear it."

"Chanel, Gucci, and Prada."

Fuck. Aren't those famous brands of Fashion?

I sighed and caressed her hair. "T-Those are nice. Asawa nga kita."

In the long run, even if those will be the names of our kids, it'll still be honored. As long as my kids are the bearers of those names, it will turn out good too.

_________________

"Pahingi ng ice cream, Zero."

"No. Kahapon, nag milk tea ka. This week is your due date. Drink your own mango juice." I said to her.

Bigla naman siyang tumahimik na ipinagtaka ko. Minsan kasi maiinis siya sa akin o sisigawan niya ako.

"Zero. I ready mo na ang bag." She suddenly said out of nowhere.

"Why? Saan tayo pupunta?" I asked her.

She bit her lip. "Hmm. What do you think? Sa sementeryo kasi ililibing kita o sa Ospital para ilabas 'tong mga anak mo?"

Cemetery? Isn't it too much for her to be that angry? Hindi ko lang naman siya nabigyan ng Ice cream because too much of sugar is not good for her.

"Sa Ospital nalang para ilabas mo ang mga anak natin--"

Wait.

"Red? W-What's wrong?" I asked her in my worried face. Does her stomach hurts? Is there a problem?

Hindi ako sure kung manganganak ba siya o ano. She's still wearing her straight face. Mostly, pregnant woman would shout in pain if they're in labor.

"My water broke. I think they want to get out now."

"Sure ka na ba?! Hindi ba masakit? Hindi ba yan false alarm?" Natataranta kong tanong.

She smiled sweetly and the only thing that made me tremble in fear is the way she pointed her gun to me. It's the raging thunder bull that I gifted. "Hindi ko sinabing magtanong ka, damn it."

"I'm carrying your fucking three kids and do you think that I am not hurting?! Fuck you."

"Pag hindi mo pa nakuha ang bag in five counts, ako na mismo ang pupunta mag isa sa Ospital, Zerious." She said and stood up. She also have the strength to stand up without any support.

Mabilis naman akong tumakbo sa kwarto namin.

"Fuck where's the bag?!"

"Where's the keys?"

Five counts. Five counts.

"Alpha, the Luna is currently in the car with Six and Eight. The bag is already there, you already prepared it last week." Hubris said behind my back.

That fast?! She's there in the car? Paano ako?

Mabilis naman akong pumunta sa garahe. We have a total of fifteen cars in this mansion. And the one that I am supposed to use is gone. Gone for good.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS RED AND THE TWIN AGENTS?!"

D-Don't tell me that they have just left me? T-There's no way right?

"I did not told you to laugh at me, Hubris." I seriously said to him.

"Pardon me, Alpha. I think that they have left already."

I turned my fist into a ball and closed my eyes. I need to be calm. Red is going to give birth. I can finally see my kids.

Let's be positive. Calm yourself Zero. It's okay that they're gone now. Iniwan ka pero okay lang. Kasalanan mo rin naman dahil sumobra kana ng five counts.

Red's really a woman that can test my patience.

"Give me a key. I'll drag a race." I said to him.

I can't be late. This is a chasing game again.

Pati ba naman sa panganganak, hahabol ulit ako?

Damn. I love her so well that I am spoiling her too much.

Red's POV

This is no joke. The excruciating pain is way too much that it's being unbearable. It's really hard to endure it.

It's as if I'm being shot nonstop.

Someone hold my hand and caressed my hair. "I'm here now. Sorry for being late, hon."

I nodded my head. Mas napahigpit naman ang paghawak ko sa kaniya. I groaned in pain. Kanina ay nakaya ko pang tiisin. But the level of pain is getting higher and higher.

I can even hear my every breathes. "P-Putang ina. They'll be t-the last."

He kissed my forehead. "They'll be the last. Kung gusto mo ulit ng mga bagong bata, we can consider for surrogacy. It's hard to give birth and I don't want to see you like this."

"I hope that this will be faster, Hon. I hope you can do it." He whispered.

"I love you and I know that you're strong."

My friend doctor and her nurses entered the delivery room. She checked my lower body first.

"Wow. They really are excited to get out." She said in enthusiasm.

"They should. As you can see, my wife is hurting now." Zerious said to her dangerously.

"You better get those things out of her as soon as possible. I'll triple your pay." He threatened them too.

Malakas ko namang kinurot ang kamay niya. "Huwag mong isisi sa kanila itong kagagawan mo. F-For your information Zerious, you can't bribe them with money."

"Hindi lalabas agad itong mga anak mo dahil diya sa yaman mo kaya tumahimik ka."

He scratched his head. "I'm sorry. I really thought that I can do something for you. I don't want to see you in tears."

I forced a smile. "I'm not going to die, Zerious. I can do this."

"The best thing that you can do is to be with me and hold my hand." I know that I am holding his hand tightly. Alam kong nasasaktan din siya pero hindi niya iyon ininda.

What a strong man.

_______________

"Push Mrs. Cole. I can see the head."

I took a deep breath and pushed with so much effort. It's been five hours and we are still not done. Nakakapagod umire.

"Papagalitan talaga kita pag hindi ka lumabas. I'll ground you for a month." Zerious threatened our baby again. Nakailan na yan. Para rin siyang batang inaway ng kalaro niya.

And in just a span of moment, I heard a loud sound of cry.

"Ungaaa Ungaaaa!"

"It's a healthy baby boy."

Hindi ko pa nga nakikita ang sanggol nang bigla na namang sumakit ang tiyan ko. "I-I think the second one wants to get out too."

I pushed and pushed again until it came out. "UNGAAA UNGAAAA" This time the cry is louder.

"Another healthy baby boy."

"Z-Zerious? Nakita mo ba sila? Kamukha mo ba?" I curiously asked my husband whose attention is still focused at me.

"I don't know. Sa'yo lang ako nakatingin. Your safety comes first."

Babies please understand your father. He's just crazy over me. Mabait yan. Mabait yan. Minsan gago tapos gago ulit, but I think he would be a good father to the three of you.

Finally, my last baby will come.

"Uwahhh Uwahhhh!" A high pitch cry can be heard.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Cole."

"You just had two healthy boys and a bouncing baby girl."

I closed my eyes first thinking that I really deserve a good rest.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! What's happening to my wife? She closed her eyes."

"Damn it! She closed her fucking eyes." Zero shouted in horror.

I guess I also don't have the right to close my eyes.

Pag bukas ko palang ng mata ko ay bumungad sa akin ang lulumuhang mukha ni Zerious.

He looks cute and funny at the same time. "Zerious, buhay pa ako. Ikalma mo yan."

"R-Red?" Mas lumakas naman ang iyak niya.

He tightly hugged me. "D-Don't do that again. I really thought that I had lost you."

"I really thought that you left me again, Red" he whispered softly.

"I am your wife, Zerious."

"And I became your wife for a reason." I proudly whispered back to him.

@Miss_Acyl

Yieh, two boys and one girl. Congratulations to them. The next chap will be the Epilogue and Special Chapter.

Thank you all for all the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 43
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
336K 6.9K 51
When Reonn Cretch's perfect family turned upside down after the tragedy that happened to her father. Every single truth from her family became lies...
1.6K 273 35
Amour Series #1 [UNEDITED] A simple and happy life. Ayon lang naman ang gustong makamtan ni Nyla Silverio. To provide for her Nanay and to achieve su...