A World Without Powers (Assas...

Av bunchifpotatoes

Shirayuki ends up in a new world, she realises that she'll have to enroll in a school and get to 3-E. She en... Mer

Part 1: New world
Part 2: Class 3-E
Part 3 : Karasuma's lesson
Part 4: Assembly
Part 5: Isogai's Secret
Part 6: Visiting Shirayuki
Part 7: Class Trip
Part 8: Happy Birthday To Shirayuki
Part 9: Eating With Asano Gakushu
Part 10: A Day For Relaxing
Part 12: Secret Kept
Part 13: Back to School
Part 14: New Student
Part 15: Sad Isogai
Part 16: Why Shoot When You Can Pass
Part 17: Solo
Part 18: Rejection
Part 19: Undesired Memories
Part 20: Back To School
Part 21: Hot Day Today
Part 22: New Tutor
Part 23: Suspicions
Part 24: Study Sessions
Part 25: 2 Confessions On The Same Day
Part 26: Incontagious Virus
Part 27: A Way In
Part 28: Killed
Part 29: Fake Backstory
Part 30: Festival
Part 31: Underwear Thief
Part 32: A Horrible Day Yet A Great Day
Part 33: Initiation
Yeah I'm ending it again

Part 11: Crushes

288 9 0
Av bunchifpotatoes

         Rimuru then pointed down, laughing before going away.

         "Oh, hey guys!" Shirayuki smiled, attempting to shoot Korosensei, whih he dodged.

         "Shirayuki! That was cruel! I just saved you from falling and you try to kill me! How awful!" Korosensei cried.

         "I never needed saving, Rimuru had my back." Shirayuki explained, keeping her gun.

         "What happened to you that day?" Karma asked.

         "Nothing important, just another emotional day. Anyways, I wanted to ask if I could hang out at the inn for a while. I'd get all of you to the hotel I'm staying at but it's full of class A students." Shirayuki sighed.

         "Yeah, sure. Besides, with your- Since when did you have muscle?" Rio asked, pointing to Shirayuki's arms since she was wearing a low cropped short sleeve shirt.

        "Huh? I always have, I just wear a jacket everyday. But my brother told me not to since it's hot today." Shirayuki explained.

        "If I didn't know any better, I would think Shirayuki is related to Karasuma-Sensei." Kurahashi whispered to Rio, which Shirayuki and Karasuma heard.

        "What? We don't even do anything similar." Shirayuki and Karasuma said, both of them rubbing their temples.

        "Did you see that?!"

         "So, when are you guys going back?" Shirayuki asked.

         "Now, actually." Irina said.

         "Oh, that's nice." Shirayuki said, following the others as they walked back.

         Isogai had gone next to Shirayuki, "You feeling better already?" He asked.

         "Isogai, I already told you. It's how I cope, just forget about it. It's no big deal." Shirayuki smiled.

        "What you two talking about?" Karma asked, appearing beside Shirayuki as well.

         "Nothing important." Shirayuki said, not wanting anyone else to know.

        "Then why does he get to know and I don't?" Karma asked, annoyed.

        "Why do you want to know? It's not that important." Shirayuki asked.

        "Well, if it's not important, why can't I know? Are you supposed to be special or something?" Karma snapped.

         "Look, I just don't see the importance of you knowin-"

         "She doesn't want you know, why don't you just deal with it?" Isogai said.

         "Isogai, you aren't making this any better-"

         "I'll be fine, Shirayuki." Isogai siad.

         "I wasn't worried about whether you were going to fine or not." Shirayuki sighed.

         Shirayuki was then pulled aside by Rio, "They're fighting over you." She whispered.

         "They aren't. Karma's just annoyed that I wouldn't tell him something that wasn't important but Isogai knew." Shirayuki explained.

         "I see. But how come Isogai knew?" Rio asked.

         "Well, he visited me along with Jelavic-Sensei. I explained what happened to Jelavic-Sensei and I was fine with Isogai knowing siince it was only him." Shirayuki explained.

~~~

         "Nagisa, do you like anyone?" Maehara asked.

         "Well...Uhh.."

         "What about you Maehara?" Sugino asked, saivng Nagisa.

         "Not telling." Maehara smiled.

         "That pisses me off! And you guys are so popular, it makes me even more annoyed!" Mimura yelled.

         The door then opened, with Karma walking inside, "Sounds fun in here." He said.

         "Ooh, good timing Karma. Do you like anyone?" Maehara asked.

         "Hmm...Okuda, probably." Karma said.

         "Oh, why?"

          "With her chemistry skills, she could make some sketchy rugs and chloroform-"

         "A-Anyways, I thought you liked Shirayuki." Maehara laughed.

         "Why would you think so?" Karma asked.

         "Because you got mad because she wouldn't tell you something she told Isogai. But at least you can calm down, right Yuma?" Maehara said, patting Isogai on the shoulder.

         "Oh! Isogai, you like Shirayuki?" Mimura gasped.

         "I understand Isogai, she has muscles! So attractive." Okajima sighed.

         "Well, it's not just that. One time I told her about me never having time for lunch, I don't know how but now lunch for me is always there at the cafe when I arrive there." Isogai smiled.

          "Ooo~ Maybe she likes you! You should shoot your shot." Maehara said.

          "She doesn't, she's just a nice person. Anyways, we'll keep this to ourselves. Wouldn't want this to get out, would we-"

          "KOROSENSEI! GET HIM!" The boys went out and started chasing him.

          Karma didn't go anywhere, and Nagisa stopped after realising.

          "Karma, you coming?" Nagisa asked.

          "..."

          Nagisa observed the look on Karma's face, he was mad, something then struck him.

          'Karma is jealous...He's jealous? I thought he liked Okuda, though.' 

~~~

         "What boys we like?" Kataoka questioned.

         "Yes, this is what girls always talk about. So, spill!" Rio cheered.

         "Karasuma-Sensei!" Kurahashi yelled.

         "I mean in our class." Rio said.

          "Isogai and Maehara are quite good, but Isogai is quite the best one out of the two." Rio said.

          "If Karma wasn't so mischievous , he'd be in the lead. He has good looks." 

          "He's not that scary." Okuda said.

          "He's just a pain in the ass." Shirayuki sighed.

           "Kanzaki, what about you?" 

          "I don't really have anyone I like, though." She said.

          "What about Sugino?" Shirayuki suggested.

         "What about you, Shirayuki~?" Rio asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

         "I don't like anyone in our class." Shirayuki told them.

          "What about that blue haired guy who was carrying you?" Kayano asked.

          "Oh, that's just my..brother. I have lots of brothers." Shirayuki explained.

          "Oh. Okay then." Rio shrugged.

           "Guys, it's almost time for lights-out." Irina said, opening the door.

            "Why do you get to drink?"

           "Because I'm an adult."

           "Tell us some of your stories, Bitch-Sensei! It'll be more useful!"

          "Excuse me?!"

          Irina went in and started telling her stories, and also surprised everyone with her being 20 years old.

          Shirayuki diverted her thoughts into the delicious taste of her drink.

         'This drink is so good, what do they put in this?'

         Her thoughts got interrupted when Irina started yelling at Korosensei and all the other girls in the room started chasing after him.

         Shirayuki stayed in the room, now realising that she had to go back to the hotel. 

         "I better get going now, I wouldn't want Lucas to worry." Shirayuki sighed.

          Shirayuki walked out of the room, to see everyone else there and just walked out. She was going to walk but saw her motorcycle outside.

          She then saw Yunjin there, "Shirayuki! You're here!" Yunjin cheered.

          "Oh, Yunjin? What are you doing here?" Shirayuki asked.

          "Well, Lucas drived me here when I first got here, he left in near the parking lot. I knew you were here so I brought it here, the hotel's very far from here." She explained.

         "Okay, then. Thanks, I was going to walk all the way back but at least I don't have to now!" Shirayuki sighed.

         "Shirayuki, where are you going-IS THAT YUNJIN?!" Rio yelled(Yunjin, Nilou, Xinyan, Barbara are famous hehe).

         "WHAT?! YUNJIN?!" Maehara yelled, looking out as well.

        "Come on, let's quickly go." Yunjin whispered.

        "I'll be going now guys, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Shirayuki said, putting Yunjin's helmet on before putting on her own.

        Shirayuki and Yunjin got on the motorcycle and Shirayuki started it up and drove off.

        "Shirayuki's friend is an opera singer...AND SHE'S NEVER MENTIONED IT?!" Rio yelled.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

194K 7.3K 74
It was a forbidden love. You were Kunugigaoka's school idol, had one of the highest grades, and your fiancé was Gakushu Asano. While Karma Akabane, i...
11.1K 354 12
"The devil's smile gleamed in the moonlight, but for some reason, it felt like he was an angel sent here to protect me." "I'm assuming that would be...
35.1K 712 34
A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She is placed in 3-E because she does n...
110K 3.8K 16
⭐Assassination Classroom Watty Awards Winner 2016 | 3rd Place Winner | Akabane Karma⭐ ▫◻⬜❇⬜◻▫ [ Book 1 of 2 ] Meet a certain student with excellent g...