AFFLICTION

By kethzu

***** Dark Romance "I'll inflict every bit of pain in you. You saw what's being loved by me was like. It's t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 ~ [The Past Is Indelible]
2 ~ [The Fears I'm Hiding]
3 ~ [He is back!]
4 ~ [Before It's Late]
5 ~ [Will Everything Be Fine?]
6 ~ [Happier Than Before?]
7 ~ [Those Grey Eyes]
8 ~ [Soon Mine!]
9 ~ [Real or Surreal?]
10 ~ [Not Hallucination]
11 ~ [Don't Come Near]
12 ~ [Not So Sobber?]
13 ~ [Rescue Me]
14 ~ [Still Alive?]
15 ~ [The Same Fear]
16 ~ [Mystifying Question]
17 ~ [Endure More]
18 ~ [The Devil Himself]
19 ~ [His Real Self]
20 ~ [A Thing Called Love]
21 ~ [Helpless And Impotent]
22 ~ [Terrified Of The Demon]
23 ~ [Fuel To His Fire]
24 ~ [His Dominance]
25 ~ [Scared Of The Fate]
26 ~ [Why Him Again?]
27 ~ [That Devilish Grin]
28 ~ [Peace In My Agony?]
29 ~ [Love Means Destruction]
30 ~ [Intensified Gaze]
31 ~ [Superficial Love]
32 ~ [Blemish My Day]
33 ~ [Trepidation In Your Eyes]
34 ~ [Sereneness of Heart]
35 ~ [Simmer Down]
36 ~ [Only If I Knew]
37 ~ [Losing My Sanity]
38 ~ [Demolish And Wreck Her]
39 ~ [He Feels Poisonous]
40 ~ [Never Letting You Go]
41 ~ [Agitation Flamed My Soul]
42 ~ [A Very Catastrophic Portion]
43 ~ [Frantic With Petrification]
44 ~ [Unexpected And Anticipated]
45 ~ [Can I Ever Hate Him?]
46 ~ [What's Weakening Me?]
47 ~ [Hangover Owing To Him]
48 ~ [Haunting My Nights]
49 ~ [Ache Throbbled me]
50 ~ [Encaged In Nightmare]
51 ~ [Is it Palatable?]
52 ~ [Left With Heartache]
53 ~ [To My Misfortune]
54 ~ [Drunk And Dazed]
55 ~ [I Want Her Back]
56 ~ [I Can't Lose You]
57 ~ [Despise, Loathe and Hatred]
58 ~ [The Ominous Feeling]
59 ~ [I'm Sealed His]
60 ~ [A Perfect Facade]
61 ~ [My Perfect Hell]
62 ~ [Portrayal of New Disaster]
63 ~ [A Dark Yet Mysterious One]
64 ~ [Words Lie, Eyes Don't]
65 ~ [Distant Yet So Close]
66 ~ [Unravel My Emotions]
67 ~ [Heartfelt Infatuation]
68 ~ [Your Lies]
70 ~ [Remorse And Pain]
71 ~ [Beginning or End]
72 ~ [Say You Love Me]
73 ~ [This Love]
74 ~ [Did I Lose Her?]
75 ~ [This Can't Be Him!]
76 ~ [A Grave Sin]
77 ~ [Make Me Bleed]
78 ~ [Hurts So Bad]
79 ~ [Till my last breath]
80 ~ [Love Is Affliction]
Epilogue

69 ~ [Love Is You]

2.6K 93 60
By kethzu

AZEZAL POV

I'm utterly stunned at her sudden move. Her delicate hands wrapped around my neck and caressed my hair as she moved her lips against mine with a kind of passion and devotion. My eyes are still open, astonishingly looking at her as she kept kissing me.

She's beautiful. She's gorgeous. She's just perfect.

She is tip toeing on her feet higher to reach me properly and pulling me down more, ruffling my hair, tucking onto my lower lip. Fuck.

My hands wrapped around her small, slim waist, lifting her up as I kissed her back intensifying the kiss. She parted her lips herself giving me a chance to enter her. My tongue drew inside roaming and tasting ever bit of her sweet mouth.

I made her seat on the counter and my forehead rested on hers after we parted apart to intake some breath. I settled between her thighs, which grew more heat in me. She's completely bare while I'm fully clothed still. Our warm and rapid breaths hitting our faces as we stayed in this position for a while.

I opened my eyes, finding her eyes still closed. "Amore" cupping her face with my large palms, I made her look at me. Her eyes sparked with something new "Take me to bed."

Listening to her I carried her in my arms and made my way towards the bedroom. She clinged to my chest. The feel of her bare body against my skin is buring me so much that my groin is literally about to poke out making a hole through my pant.

I placed her on the bed gently, but before I could stand straight she pulled me by my neck, started kissing me again. I mentally cursed when she placed my right hand on her left breast. The feel of her soft bosom against my palm along with her soft lips running down my neck is making me crazy now. We are on bed now as I cupped her bosom and drew her closer to me with my other hand while I kissed her lips with urgentness.

My lips trailed down to her neck and I nibbled on her smooth skin, marking her mine. She's so fucking beautiful. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

She moaned and hissed at the same time as my teeth marked her mine. I kissed the swell of her breast and looked at her again, finding her eyes closed. Another moan escaped her lips which she was trying to suppress for a long time when my wet tongue circled her erect brown bead. I took her nipple inside my mouth and sucked onto it taking my time. My one hand is busy pinching her other nipple and at the same time my other hand ran up her thighs. Her toes curled and back arched forward at the sensation.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Amore." I murmured against her bosom as she moaned out another sigh of pleasure. "I have never seen anything more beautiful than you." I kissed her stomach and her hands rambled through my dark hair.

My lips went back to hers, kissing her like my life depends on it. I so fucking love her lips on mine. Her eyes were closed the entire makeout session but at the second when my hand touched her bare wet folds all of a sudden finding her soaking wet for me, her eyes jolted open and she pushed me back with every force she can manage.

She breathed as if she hadn't breathed for a while. She was the first to break our ardent kiss and make some distance between us as she crawled back to the other side. She stared at me with disbelief in her eyes and some kind of hesitation sparkling in them.

"I can't do this." A drop of tear fell down her cheek. It made me feel remorseful as if I'm forcing her. I came closer to her and wiped off the tear with my thumb. "You don't need to do this if you don't want to. I'll never force you." I cupped her face and kissed her forehead giving her a small smile although it arches me.
"Sleep love. You're tired." I was about to get up and go away from here, cause I know I'm this close to losing my self control anytime soon and won't be able to let her refuse me after teasing me like this.

But before I could get away she tucked onto my sleeves in a cute gesture and looked at me with those honey hazel orbs. Fuck, I'm ruining. I'm ruining. I closed my eyes with frustration and looked the other way cause the sight of her being entirely naked and bare on bed is literally wrecking me and making me lose my last ounce of self control. Nobody can imagine how much I'm suffering right now. The pain I'm feeling in my groin due to need is inexpressible and how much patient I'm being with her right now is distressing me.

"Leera. Sleep. Stop making it so damn hard for me to control myself. Don't take me to be a good man who can control himself after all these cause I'm this close to lose my self-restraint."
"Don't. Don't control yourself then." I looked at her. She got on her knees on the bed while I'm standing on the floor. Her delicate fingers unbuttoned my shirt buttons and she stopped when she was totally done unbuttoning. Giving me a glance with no such emotion in her face, her lips met my chest as well as her hands wandered on my chest.

"Ah Cazzo" I grabbed her neck and kissed her fiercely taking every breath out of her. No softness is existent here anymore. She responded me with equal fierceness and passion.

I laid her down once again while nibbling onto her lip while my hand made it's way between her thighs which she pressed together but eventually loosened giving me the permission to touch her there with a moment of hesitation.

"So fucking wet for me, tesoro."
She moaned as my fingers traced her soaking wet folds. Her hands formed into fists against my chest when I pressed a thumb on her nub, rubbing it in a circular motion. Her back arched forward and her breaths became heavy as I drove her to insanity with my hand. She didn't even realize when she started moaning so melodiously, not suppressing anymore and it filled my heart with utter bliss.

Her eyes remained closed as she drowned in the sensation of pleasure. Leaving a trail of kisses from her mouth to chest and stomach, her eyes jolted open when my lips met her slit puss as I Ieft a kiss there and waited for her to react. Licking my lips, I tasted her for the first time. She tastes so heavenly. "Ciccia"

Her body freezed. She gulped and stared down at me with trepidation but also a kind of want glowing in her eyes. She couldn't move her legs as I locked her thighs with my hands and my face in front of her sweet cunt. I leaned down again, keeping my eyes settled on hers as I drew my tongue out and gave her a nerve wracking lick from down to up. Her head fell back at the feeling of this kind of pleasure for the first time in her life. And the satisfaction of being her first is making this more riveting.

"Do you like it, dolcezza?" She hummed in response. Her hands tugged onto my hair, pulling and clutching in a tight grip as I ate her out non stop. I didn't let her move when she tried to get away from me cause she couldn't take too much of pleasure. "Aze-" my name muffled at the shortage of breath when she moaned out my name. I fucking love her saying my name like this.

"Do you want me to stop sucking your sweet pussy, tesoro?" I asked smirking against her moist pussylips, teasing her just when she was about to reach her peak. My mouth glistening with her moistness. She moaned as in giving me the answer to my question. "Words love. Speak out what you want."

Her lower lip disappeared behind her teeth as my warm breaths hit her down there. I stared at her and then the beautiful sight infront of me. "I can eat you out whole day and night if you want me to. Just say it."

She is getting agonized now, "Hmm.. ". I smirked and sucked her until she had her first orgasm and came all over my face. Now I know the best experience in my life till now is giving her her first orgasm.

Her breaths shallow and quick. She released my hair from her tight grip. Opening her eyes she stared at me for a while as I loosened my hold on her and laid beside her on the bed with a sigh.

"Fuck me, Azezal." I stared at her due to her unforeseen utterance and looking at her down hearted face I felt dejected. Without responding to her I sat up almost about to get off bed to leave when she spoke up again. "Didn't you want to fuck me all these time? What's wrong now?" Her voice low.

My face changed into a vision of glumness, glancing at her I gave her a miserable smile before replying, "I don't want to fuck you Leera. I want to make love to you. And that's a momentous difference."

I was about to get off bed when she held my hand not letting me go. Her hazel orbs softened as she stared at me "Then... then make love to me."

I closed my eyes. I can't take this. "Leera, you're exhausted. Sleep." She shook her head in negative.
"You aren't ready for this. You're just... drunk."
"I'm not drunk, I want this. I'm your wife, ain't I?" She stared at me with those beautiful honey orbs.

She took off my unbuttoned shirt and tossed it on the marble floor, her eyes lingered on my chest capturing all the black inked structures in her head before coming back to my face. "Aze-" I lifted her up and slinged her on the bed taking in the breathless sight of her beautiful body.

"Once I start, I'm not going to stop." I warned her and she gave me an obedient silent nod watching me unbuckle my belt. Taking the unfastened belt in my hand I traced it on her bare body and placing a knee between her thighs parting her, I lifted her chin up with my finger. Our eyes settled into eachother as we got drowned into something deep. But one thing I couldn't ignore to see is fear in her eyes. Fear of her past trauma that she's still fighting.

I gave her a faint kiss before removing my slacks and my briefs after. She stared at my erection in disbelief and gulped down a sack of air seeing me palm it in my hand. She seemed astonished taking in the sight of my size,  concealing the thoughts if it would fit inside her.
"Don't worry tesoro, it will fit you perfectly fine." Redness spread across her face. I parted her legs and settled in between giving her a glance to see her reaction.

Trepidation reflected in her eyes and for a moment I wanted to drag that fucker from hell and kill him once again, shoving my knives in his balls and mouth.

She closed her eyes when my tip slightly poked her entrance. "Look at me, love." Her eyes slowly opened after a moment of hesitation.
"I'll never hurt you love. But it may hurt for a few seconds, then the pain will vanish I promise. If you-"

"Azezal stop talking. Just do it." She said muting me up and forcing me directly into action. "I'll be gentle, I promise." I muttered before pushing an inch inside her. She bit onto her lower lip and I felt her nails scratching my back as I thrusted further inch by inch. She whimpered closing her eyes. As good as it feels being inside her it hurts even more seeing her in pain.

"Does it hurt too much?" I asked moving the hair strand infront of her face, when my cock was half inside her and she kept her eyes clenched shut. She shook her head in negative and I continued further. She is so fucking tight. Fuck.

"It feels so fucking good being inside you." Whispered in her ear and she clenched around me. "You are so damn beautiful." I pumped inside her and a few more nail scratches formed on my back. She let out her suppressing moans when she became comfortable to my size and we moved in a rhythm. I took her nipple inside my mouth and fucked her info insanity. "You are so beautiful clenching around me." I murmured against her bosoms and she exploded around me, having her second orgasm. With a few more thrusts I came inside her. I kissed her forehead after we were done and rested beside her.

We were silent for a while, our chest panting and the only thing audible in the room is our loud breaths. I waited for her to calm down but in a while she was fast asleep due to exhaustion.

I got a wet cloth to clean her up. Making sure I don't wake her, I wiped her slowly and cleaned her up tenderly. I kissed her mouth and a smile lingered on my face as I watched her sleep dreamily. "I love you so fucking much, Amore" She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

* * * * *

I heard the bathroom door open behind me while I'm trimming my stubble beard. It's late at night but as I wasn't sleepy I decided to get a shower and freshen up. She made her way inside the bathroom and the thing that she is wearing my white shirt from before got a smile out of me. But again the sight of her slight limping distressed me.

She stood infront of me but didn't look my way. Turning on the tap she washed her hands and splashed water on her face. She has slept only for 2 hours now. After she seemed relax she stared at me through the mirror while I'm standing right behind her for a second and her gaze dropped at the sink again.

I made her turn towards me and lifted her up, making her sit on the countertop of the washstand, knowing how much pain she's in standing on her feet.

I cupped her face which looked dull and tired enough. She looked at me with a neutral, blank face.

"A shower might help you relax" She didn't respond to me, only looked at me with those honey dove eyes so deep and a face so beautiful and sober.

"Are you-" she pressed a finger to my lip, silencing me from speaking any further.

Her eyes downed to my bare chest from my face as I'm only wearing my trousers right now. Her eyes scanned my body, chest and arms, taking in every detail and pattern of my black inked tattoos on my chest and arm possibly. I knew I was right when she caressed her finger tips on my chest drawing over the patterns lightly.

"Why do you have so many tattoos?"

"These permanent symbols have a long history. In short most of these are to show my loyalty and permanency to the mafia. And some other are personal. Every tattoo has a specific meaning." She stared at me with a knowing look not asking any further.

She pressed a finger under the black inked
Skull on my left chest, right above my heart at the fresh new tattoo she noticed for the first time. "Arabic." She muttered under her breath looking at it and asked a second later. "What does it mean?"

"Leera" Her eyes peered up meeting mine, holding my gaze. Her finger still pressed to her name carved on my body. It was then I saw her eyes getting wet as she kept staring at me.

But before I could reach her face, she wiped off the lone tear that made it's way down her cheek. "I want to go" she said pushing me back.
"Where?"
"Anywhere, Far from you! God it's making me insane. I can't stay with you." She cried out all of a sudden.

"Leera? We-" she pushed me when I tried to touch her. "Aze please! I'm begging. Please Let me go. I'm never barge into your life. I apologise for whatever I have ever done to you. Please." Her voice dropped as she cried and pledged holding both hands.

"Leera, what's wrong?" I uttered stiffly at her sudden reaction, but then I realized she isn't just crying she is having a panic attack when she couldn't breath.

"Hey?" I got closer to her and cupped her face. Her crying wasn't stopping, she couldn't breath. Her hands desperately roamed in the air and touched me to help her breath, her face reddened. Her mouth open but she couldn't intake.

I hugged her and caressed her back trying to calm her down while uttering calming words. Fortunately it worked and she came down after a while and breathed normally. After a few moments of relaxing I bought her out of the washroom and made her sit on the bed.

Then I made her drink a glass of water and waited until she became easy. Taking her hand in mine I stared at her teary eyes. "It was the airport when I first saw you."

"I never fly commercial but it was what you call destiny or fate that bonded me with some circumstances and I had to take the commercial flight from New York to Georgia 4 years back. I didn't know you back then. But it was the first time I saw you. You were possibly going back to your parents home."

She looked at me with intense ness as I continued, "A girl never fascinated me like you did, not because of your beauty but also I got to see a glimpse of you in that small journey. How you helped a single mother with a small baby and talked to an old man who sat beside you and was uncertain about his life cause he was a cancer patient. Fortunately I was right behind your seat, so I got to hear every conversation and your small talks truly could enlighten a person. Unknowing I got to hear a lot from a girl who is barely known to me."

I smiled continuing, "That was it. I never knew your name or anything about you but your words were magic. I was a man who's world was huge but bonded around his mother certainly so it was small. I despised my father from my childhood due to a lot of things and at a time when I was merely a 9 year old child I wanted to die." Her eyes widened and bored into mine as I spoke.

"It wasn't any disease but my father was enough to make me feel every disease in the world. He made me the awful man you call a monster I'm today." I gave her a small smile. "And when you talked about life to that old man giving him hope to live, after hearing that conversation you reminded me of my smaller version and my mom who always consoled always."

"Then I met you again coincidence or say God's plan even if I don't believe in one. It was the same cafe you worked as a part timer. I visited the same place randomly, casually, making time for coffee-breaks just to see you after the first time I saw you there. At first you were a desire that I craved for laying my hands on but, then I realized you were the girl that I would rather hold tight in my arms and never let go. It didn't take me long to fall for you cause you were everything I needed. And the rest you know, how we became close and how things happened between us."

"It's true that you only got to see one side of me the world knows but the other side remained concealed to you like the rest of the world. You always wanted to see my family, make me meet yours and our hidden relation bothered you even if you didn't express and I knew it. I said my fame would bring you trouble in short. It was the truth. I wasn't hiding you from the world. I was hiding you from my father because if he knew I had something for you, he wouldn't waste a second to kill you cause he believed love will make me weak and love will tame me."

"Everything would have lasted if it weren't for him." I paused for a second and continued. "After a year and half, he got something about us and he suspected me. When he found out more about us I was compelled to face him. I said you were a random fling that I'm passing my time with. He asked me to leave you and if I didn't he would know there was something between us. So I was impelled to do everything. I wasn't scared of him but he had the power above me that time. I said that I was busy and I would go out of state and won't be able to contact you cause if I did he could easily get information out of my phone. But there were some issues going on with some enemies of our mafia and some political unsettled issues."

"The days were actually going so hectic that I couldn't get up and look for a way to contact you. I know you tried every possible way even after I told you not to. My father probably noticed my condition and he played his plan. He planned and made me intoxicated with something and getting a chance he made me sleep with a whore. He took the pictures and mailed them to you. You believed what he wanted you to believe and I got to knew this just a few days ago I married you."

"I know you tried to meet me again for everything but you couldn't and I couldn't either because the condition of our mafia was devastating. I became desperate after a certain time. That night, Aria your own friend, forwarded me some pictures of you and Levi inappropriately close and you two looked a lot more than just friends. I didn't like Levi that much before but from then I despised him. When I got to your home late at the storming night, he opened the door and I forgot every last ounce of my self control. And when you stubbornly said things like you were sleeping with him or whatever shit without thinking cause you were angry with me, I even forgot myself and was about to literally kill him. I literally would have if you didn't stop me." My eyes darkened as I said it as if giving her a warning.

"I didn't know my father mailed you those pictures and everything he did was unknown to me. I was drowned in pressure and stress and when we broke up that night it fucked me up too bad. I became a literal maniac. I got drunk drinking bottles after bottles and locked myself inside my apartment. The outside world was dead to me. And the worst thing that happened that night was- my mom died." I ceased for a moment, taking a breath and then carried on revealing it to her. "There was a sudden attack in the mansion. Elena was married off before that so she wasn't there. It was my mom only. My father was busy fucking his sluts, he rarely came home at night. That night my mother called my phone multiple times but I was drunk in my sorrows because of our split up. I was unable to save her. I blamed it upon myself but mostly upon you thinking you cheated on me and that bought me to this condition. And I couldn't save the person who mattered most to me in my life."

I took her hands in mine and stared at her eyes "I genuinely loved you Leera and I do now too with my entire being. I don't know if you would believe any part of it but-" she closed her eyes and tears fell down, hurting me seeing her like this. She got her hands off mine and hugged her legs to herself, hiding her face as she weeped.

"For me, love was you. Love is you. Love will always be you. Whether you believe it or not and nothing in this world can change it and I can't let you go this tims. I'll die, Leera. I'll die." I said the last words, getting up from beside her and giving her space.

As much time as it's been she have possibly forgotten our moments together and drew hatred for me. She doesn't love me anymore, she despises me and this mere thought makes me want to die again. The fear that I came across is what if she ever doesn't forgive me?......

_________________________________________

Not edited.

Finally :/ I have written this chapter. Trust me it was hard for me. At first the smut part and secondly the past. I need to edit this chapter asap cause it's possibly a mess.

Okay first tell me how was the smut ;)
I was truly feeling the weirdest while typing those and it was really difficult for me as it was my first time. Maybe not too good but hope not that bad too.

Secondly the past is finally revealed. I literally dragged this story so fucking long and made it lengthy totally unintentionally. That's what happens when you don't have proper planning T_T. I know I bored many of you guys a lot in the midway but I wanted a proper situation for revealing the past to her. But due to lack of planning it was a mess. But I hope I didn't ruin any of it :"/

Have a great day! And I love reading your beautiful comments <3

Vote, Comment and Share ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 183 10
A criminal romance 🖇️📃 "don't you dare touch me or I'll burn your body also" she said giving him warning to don't come closer to her "And I would L...
836K 19.8K 66
DARK ROMANCE! My back hit the wall, I was trembling in fear because of his close proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his...
292 6 13
🌹Roselle, the finest rose grown from the deepest and richest soil of the Earth. 🌹She's the definition of beauty,warmth,love, kindness, elegance and...