•After The War• | lf they ret...

Da BlueRoses816

***NO LONGER GETTING UPDATED*** (FOR NOW) **FIRST FANFICTIONI HAVE WRITTEN** "To the well organized mind, dea... Altro

Intro
Chapter 1- the starting of mystery
Chapter 2- The mystery revealed
Chapter 3 - who else is here?
Chapter 4- long explanation
Chapter 4 part two- THE MEMORIES
150+ views
Chapter 5- Memories part two
250 VIEWS! I-
Really?
The Longbottoms + Lily's old friends
A new home
Holiday + plan
Chaos
Blue sky and ocean

Return from holiday

189 1 2
Da BlueRoses816

"OKAY SO IS THE DINING TABLE FITTED?" Harry Asked the people who were in front of him.

"Yes" replied Hermione checking to see whether the table is fitted.

"How about the doors?" Harry asked again

"Oh yeah I did that like yesterday I think" replied Sirius who had discovered a new nail polish set in the muggle stores and decided to buy them because he thought they were 'funny'.

"Okay how about the fish tank?" Said Harry. It was Hermione's idea of putting a fish tank up because she had read in a textbook that Fish tanks in a wizard's home make it look more prettier however many pureblood families won't do that considering the amount of muggle hate there is.

"Wait what fish tank?" Asked James Potter. Sirius looked up at Harry, quizzically. 

"You know the one with the gold fishes in them" said Harry

"Oh the oranges?" Asked Sirius." Yeah they are in the living room" 

"Ok good alright have we got-" but Harry was cut off by his mum, Lily Potter

"Harry relax, we've got everything we need alright sweetie? We just need to wait for them to come" she said soothingly

"Oh alright then. Should we go to the burrow now?" He asked. Lily nodded and all five of them (Harry, Lily, Hermione, James and Sirius) apperated to the burrow. 

Today was the day that the Weasleys were going to come back from their holiday and Harry and the others couldn't wait to see them. Since their idea of building a new home for them, the five of them had been very busy with the building and planning (with James and Sirius things were ten times more difficult) and eventually got there in the end, at about the right time. The next plan was that the Weasleys were going to come and they will hang around the old burrow for a while until Harry and Hermione announce that they have to show all of them something. The all five of them, familiar with the location, will apparate them to their new home, that they can start living in. If everything went by plan, then hopefully the Weasleys can move in by that night. However with two of the marauders present (the most mischievous ones) no one know what was going to happen.

About an hour later, they heard a knock on the door. Lily looked at them, telling them to go to their starting positions (they planned a script for all this) and went to go get the door open. Meanwhile, Harry and Hermione went upstairs, Sirius went to the kitchen and James sat on the couch. 

When Lily opened the door, she saw all the Weasleys standing there, like she had expected. As soon as she opened the door, a loud 'Hello' was heard from all 9 Weasleys.

"Hello! Welcome back Weasleys come on in your house! Don't worry we haven't wrecked it!" Said Lily laughing as the Weasley she came in, looking around Andy putting their things to one side.

"Hello how was your holiday?" Asked James

"It was great! I loved it" came a shout from Ginny

"Yeah very fun actually" said the twins

"Excellent weather" said Bill 

"Very beeautiful" said Fleur

"Oh amazing but I'm really exhausted now" said Molly

"I simply adored the aeroplane! They are very fascinating things! And there was phelly tones and  ekelctricity, and lots of muggles things that I loved!" Exclaimed Arthur

"Where's Harry and Hermione?" Asked Ron who had been looking around to spot them

"I don't even where they are in the house. Why don't you all go on a little inspection to see if the house is nice?" Suggested Lily. Some of the Weasleys sat down while Molly, Arthur, Ron and Ginny went around. As they were just about to reach the kitchen, Sirius came out, swinging elegantly, with a plate of tea and biscuits.

"Hello Weasleys, welcome back to your town!" He said, with a gracefully; it was very obvious that he had prepared this before

"Oh hello Sirius. I hope you haven't burned the house down and put it back together again" said Ginny laughing

"Nah because it would have been so good if he did do that" said Fred

"I know right think of the shoutings he'd receive from mum" replied George

"Hilarious" exclaimed Charlie as he started laughing

"Oh shut up I'm on a very- no I mean I'm trying my best here!" He said, almost slipping that this was all a sort out plan.

"Alright take the biscuits we baked them ourselves don't worry you won't die. We didn't let Sirius anywhere near it when we were baking" Lily said brightly, helping herself yo one of the biscuits. The Weasley followed the same. They seemed to wonder what was going on, Why Herry and Hermione weren't there.

"Mmm this tastes amazing" said Ron, with his mouth full of biscuits which cost him a dirty look from Mrs Weasley.

"Where are Harry and Hermione?" Asked Ginny 

 "Oh I don't know actually I think they're around the house though" replied James. There was something going in here, thought Ginny

Just then there was a loud crash that was heard and all the Weasleys, Sirius, James and lily went to look. There at the bottom of the stairs  with something  curled up.

"Harry!" exclaimed Ginny as he tried to get up. Before he knew it, she ran over and hugged him hard, even before he had properly got up.

"Oh hi Ginny." Harry said breathlessly as he pulled away from her. Mrs Weasley came over at that instant and fussed over the state of him.

"My word Harry, are you alright? You have grown taller haven't you? And your glasses seem to be broken here let me fix it" she said fast.

"OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY HARRY" came a shout from the top of the stairs. Instantly, a girl with bushy brown hair and dark brown eyes came downstairs. At once, she ran over to Harry, checking whether to see if he was alright. 

"Hermione!" Said Ron. He hadn't seen her in a very long time and couldn't believe that she was there right now.

"Oh my gosh Ron how are you?" She shouted giving Ron a hug and returned back to apoligising to Harry.

"Um what just happened?" Asked Charlie. Of course the Weasleys were very confused: Bill,Fleur, Percy and Charlie were looking like they were very confused, Mr Weasley was trying to work out how what was going on since everyone seemed to be coming out of no where at once, Mrs Weasley was looking really worriedly at Harry and Ron was staring at Hermione and Red and George were laughing as Harry had just toppled down the stairs.

"All right basically I was supposed to do something else but I accidentally pushed Harry down the stairs" sighed Hermione, looking guilty.

"You know I thought that you did that on purpose" said lily, looking at Hermione 

"Why would you say that they would do that on purpose?" Asked Bill, confused.

"Well that has been happing a lot during the past few weeks" replied James

"Wow wait so you're saying that Hermione had pushed Harry down the stairs like a lot while we were not here?" questioned Ron

"Yep. It's quite funny actually" said Sirius laughing

"Alright we need to sort this out. Everyone to the living room now. Harry you'll feel better it's fine. Hermione just be careful next time since you ave kinds wrecked you know what. Sirius, James take The Weasleys to the living room so we can talk. Come on everyone we can't stand here all day!" Ordered Lily Potter. At once everyone seemed to do their job, doing everything that she had told them to do. Harry had felt guilty that the plan had been messed up but fell great that he got to see his second family again as a very long time. He couldn't wait to see the look on their faces when they realise that the new house that Harry and the the others had built had been for them.

_______________

Hey his it Jasmine here,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS. I'm so thankful to have people reading my fanfic. It really isn't very good and I was on the verge on quitting it but now I feel so happy that you guys have read, voted and commented on my fanfic. I couldn't have got this far without you guys. I love you all so much and please follow me sine I will follow you back to. Thank you so much for being amazing I'm sorry that I didn't update for long but I hope that this makes up for it. 

Love from Jas xx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

46.1K 763 30
Spoiler alert! Based on the time after the events of Deathly Hallows. This a Romione fanfic after the war. "I don't." "You do." "Nope." "Yup." "Your...
71.9K 946 38
R/Hr story The gang is back Hermione,Ron,Harry and Ginny face new decisions on the future but what will happen when a new but old threat lurks a...
3.5K 141 12
This is a fanfiction! The major shipping are Harry x Hermione, Draco x Ginny, and Neville x Luna. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THE SHIPS, THEN PLEASE PROCEED...
19.3K 870 52
Harry, Ron and Hermione and their return to Hogwarts to finish their NEWTS. But nothing is the same. There is now a new threat. One they never expect...