Dark Knights

By XIIIVIIXI

This is a story about a Mafia Team.. One Day the head office of cops gave a mission to catch the DARK KNIGHTS... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- Beginning
Chapter 2 - The Party has started
Chapter 3 - Questioning???
Chapter 4 - Suspicious
Chapter 5 - Something Unexpected
Chapter 6 - Surprise!
Chapter 7 - What to Do?
Chapter 8 - Feelings
Chapter 9 - Plan B
Chapter 10 - Meeting
Chapter 11 - Beg for Life
Chapter 12 - New Member
Chapter 14 - Die!

Chapter 13 - Marriage

10 5 1
By XIIIVIIXI

Few years later

Chan and Eun decide to marry because they are in a very successful relationship. But JK was not happy about it.

It's finally the special day.

Eun pov

I am thinking about him all day. Today my heart is beating too much, I guess he feels the same way. Hopefully JK will not ruin my wedding.

" Oh my god Eun! You wedding is in an hour and you're not ready. Quickly you'll be late" Jinnie said while opening the door. 

I was in tension but when Jinnie showed me my dress I was really happy about it.

Chan pov

I am really nervous because the boys are  looking at me like I am a food. Eventually Seungmin showed me my suit.

I was pretty impressed about the boys. They choosed the suit perfectly. " Boss, It's time......." The boys said. I knew they making fun around me but it was the time to face my bride.

Jinnie pov

Eun said my dress must be beautiful but I hate frocks. I have a idea. I tried it, it was perfect.

The boys

We all are busy with Chan but we must get ready before we are late.

Marriage pov 

" Chan and Eun is coming" Jinnie said.

" Do you accept Eun as your wife?" the officiant said. " I do" Chan said. "" Do you accept Chan as your husband?" the officiant said. " I do" Eun said happily. " Before announce you as husband and wife you may sign this"

" I announce you as husband and wife"  the officiant said. Everyone cheered. Everyone enjoyed the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
201K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
76.3K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...