๐—ช๐—œ๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—— || ๐—…๐—Ž๐—‘๐—‚๐–พ๐—†.

By AokoAoi

แšโ—Œ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. [discontinued.] โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ - ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—“๐—ˆ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐–พ ๏ฟฝ... More

00 | แดกษชแด„แด‹แด‡แด….
01 | า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
02 | แดษด แดษดแด‡ แด„แดษดแด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด.
03 | สŸแดœxแดœส€ส.
04 | แด›ษชแด‹ แด›ษชแด‹ ส™แดแดแด.
05 | า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… แดา“ แด€ า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
06 | sษชแดแด˜สŸส sแดแด€ส€แด›.
07 | ษขส€ษชษดs แด€ษดแด… แด›แด‡แด€sษชษดษข.
08 | ษชษดแด‹ แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด€แด˜แด‡ส€.
09 | า“แดษดแด…ษดแด‡ss แดกษชแด›สœษชษด.
10 | sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ส ษดแดแด›แด‡s.
11 | สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด.
12 | sษชแดแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€แด„แด›s.
13 | แดแด‡สŸสŸษชา“สŸแดœแดแดœs แด„แด€แดแด˜แดœs.
14 | แด„แด€sแด€ษดแดแด แด€.
15 | sสœแด€สŸสŸ ษช ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แด›สœแด‡ ษชแด„แด‡.
16 | ส€ษชษขสœแด›า“แดœสŸสŸส แด€ sษชแดแด˜.
17 | แด€ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡ แด›แด sแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡ ษชษด.
18 | า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ แด…ส€แดœษข.
19 | แด›สœษชษดษขs สœแด‡'แด… แด…แด า“แดส€ สแดแดœ.
20K | แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›สœแดแดœsแด€ษดแด….
20 | แดœษดแด€แด แดษชแด…แด‡แด… แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡.
21 | แดŠแดœsแด› แด€s แด€า“า“แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษดแด€แด›แด‡.
22 | แดษดแด‡ แดแด€ษด แดกสœแด แด„แด€แดœsแด‡แด… ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ.
23 | แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ ษช แด€แด.
00 | สŸแดœxษชแด‡แด + แดแด„ แดกแด€ส€แด…ส€แดส™แด‡.
24 | ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดแดœแด› แด…แด€สs.
25 | แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด› แด›ส€แด€ษดแด„แด‡s.
26 | สœษชs แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› แด€ษดแด… แดกแด€ส€แดแด›สœ.
27 | ส€แด‡แด›ส€แดษขส€แด€แด…แด‡.
28 | แด˜สŸแด€ษดs า“ส€แดแด ส™แดแด›สœ sษชแด…แด‡s.
29 | แดกสœษชแด›แด‡ แด€ษดแด… ส™สŸแดœแด‡ แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด….
30 | แด‡ส€แด€sแด‡แด… แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€sแด›.
31 | แด€ sแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› า“แด€ส€ า“ส€แดแด แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€.
33 | แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡ ษชษด แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡.
หขแต–แตƒแต | แดแด„ แด…แดœแดแด˜, แด€ษขแด€ษชษด.
34 | แด‡xแด˜แด‡ส€ษชแดแด‡ษดแด›s แด›แด แด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด„ษชแด˜แด€แด›แด‡.
( i ) หขโฑแตˆแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ : แดกษชษด สœแด‡ส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด.
oo. farewell:)

32 | แด„แด€ษด แดกแด‡ แด›ส€แดœsแด› สแดแดœ?

1.7K 92 55
By AokoAoi

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ?

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You nervously watched your blue haired friend pace around the room relentlessly, knowing that he was processing the things you just presented to him.

Earlier when you got back into the room, you already found Ike sitting worried on the edge of the bed since he got back before you. You barely slithered away from his worried scolding though, but when you gave him the cassette tape and the USB he immediately shut his mouth, looking at the devices in confusion.

But seeing as though you provided something useful that could at least give you enough knowledge as to what the Himeru's place really is. Maybe it'll finally give you both answers to why he chose to abduct you. To give you both the truth that you've been looking for.

Or perhaps even reveal the dangers the man was capable of.

You watched as the male in front of you run a hand through his messy hair, a clear evident expression of stress all over his face. His gaze was on the file that you also stole from the recording room, reading all its contents.

There was something written all over his expression other than stress. His eyes were basically telling that the file had something connected to something he also discovered, yet he doesn't tell you.

"This is all that you've stolen?" He questioned you, his eyes straying away from the paper as he finally looked back at you.

You gave a small nod, releasing a breath that you were unknowingly holding in. He folded the paper hurriedly and gave it back to you, leaving you confused as you watched him grab the cassette and USB, hiding it in between his folded shirt that he wasn't wearing anymore.

"What are you doing—?"

"I'm hiding it. Obviously." He answered, almost dumbfoundedly.

"Why?"

He stopped on his side of the bed, pulling his pillow up and putting the cloth where he hid the tape and USB under the soft white-sheet material. "(name), you've just stolen the possibly important part of Himeru's fucked up research. and with that, what do you think would happen if they notice that the cassette and files are missing?"

His question left you looking like a deer caught in headlights.

How stupid can you be?

Very stupid apparently.

Why has that thought never crossed your mind? Were you that desperate to find out the truth and to maybe rub it in front of Ike's face that you found something useful that you didn't think about the importance of the files to them?

"...maybe they won't notice..?"

You grimaced at the male's dumbfounded expression, knowing that you got the hint to not joke around, but it was hard not to when you can't take anything seriously when you fuck up.

"There are CCTV's everywhere (name). Even in our own room." He gave a blank reply, nudging his head at the camera looking straight at the both of you.

"Well the person working behind those camera's must be very bad at their jobs if they haven't figured me out yet." You muttered, shrugging nonchalantly.

"(name)."

You put your hands up in surrender, slightly shivering at his warning tone. "I'm sorry."

"What do I do now? Himeru's probably gonna kill me now that i stole something fairly important to his experiment." Your shoulders slumped at the idea, not liking it but then again you were to pay the consequences of your dumb actions.

"No.. he wouldn't. I think. But now you have got to be careful of what you say in front of him, I'm sure he's suspicious of us if he hasn't found out the truth yet." Ike unsurely answers, sitting on his side of the bed while you stayed standing.

"What if he has?"

Ike shrugged, his lips pursed. "There's not much we can do. He's sparing our lives for something he wants, but now we're walking on thin ice."

"You're basically saying 'one more mistake and we're dead'."

"Exactly."

𓆩❤︎𓆪

"We are now nearing the building casanova~! Finana prepare to meet these fine people!"

"Is that all what you can say!?"

"Yes."

-

"Guys am I high or did I just see a ginormous ass helicopter fly over the buildings roof.." the gray haired male trailed off, looking up at the ceiling as if he was waiting for it to collapse at any moment now.

"No you aren't. It's literally flippy flapping loudly right now." Vox dumbfoundedly replied, his hand over the dazed male's shoulder.

"Maybe we're both high then.."

"Did we get figured out?! Are we also being abducted?!" Someone shrieks although the gray haired (fox) male couldn't point out who it was because of how stupidly dizzy he was right now.

Mysta heard the room get more crowded, and he assumed the others went inside the same room he is in to check in on all the commotion that was going on.

Then he heard glass loudly shattering, leaving everyone to yelp or shriek out of fright or shock. Mysta blinked stupidly, looking to where the sound of glass shattering was and noticed a few people in black uniforms came busting inside with harness straps on them, which Mysta assumed was from the big helicopter from above.

"Hello!" An unfamiliar female voice perked up, with her making herself known by waving a hand at the startled group of people in front of her. Half the people who busted in was aiming their guns at the group infront of them, as if they were searching for something harmful. Another girl waved a hand at them as a signal to an action, and with that small hand gesture, four people spread out, like they were scouting the area.

"What the fuck!?"

The girl put her hand down, a spark of realization hitting her. "Oh right! Sorry for the startle. It was the quickest way in." She hastily apologized, dusting her pants hurriedly.

"Is this normal."

"No.."

"But anyway. Hello everyone, we were alerted that you were messing with something you shouldn't be, so our beloved Miss Pendora made us come over here to stop you in getting yourself killed!" She stated rather nonchalantly, as if she hadn't just dropped a bombshell half of you guys didn't know already.

Sapphire tilted her head curiously, "Miss Pendora..? Like that famous scientist?" She questioned, her brows furrowed together as the unfamiliar female nodded her head as an answer.

"It's a long story. But we'll explain half of it in the heli, that is, if you decide to come with us." She then continued, and the gray haired male noticed the tall (buff) blonde next to him squint his eyes in suspicion.

"Why should we?" Luca perks up, brows furrowed together.

A girl with blonde-ish hair that looked like the lightest shade of orange stepped up next to the greenette female beside her, placing her hand on the latter's shoulder. "Well you kind of have no other choice." She replied to the tall blonde male.

"I understand that you're suspicious and possibly threatened right now, but I assure you that we are not what you think of us. And by that, I mean we aren't 'bad guys'."

Mysta had a small distrustful grimace on his face, looking back at the group of people behind him unsurely. He wanted to trust the emo looking people that came busting their windows, but after what had happened to you and Ike, he wasn't sure who to trust anymore.

"I think we should trust them." The blue eyed albino perked up, making everyone in the room to glare at her to keep quiet.

"Yeah that's right! Do we look like we carry the slightest bit of evil intentions to you!?" The greenette responded to the albinos words, her brows furrowed in offense.

"You're gaslighting us into trusting you. So yes."

"No I'm not!"

"They said that Miss Pendora sent them here. They must be trustworthy right? Miss Pendora's always been the one to be on the good side, always doing what our fucked up humanity wouldn't do." Shu suddenly voices out, leaving the casted out albinos to nod hurriedly, ignoring the lingering glares on her.

"See!"

Luca scrunched his nose up, his brows furrowed as he was lost in thought. He was really considering Shu's words right now. "..Let us see Miss Pendora first." The blonde male finally says after the suffocating silence in the room.

The greenette and the orange-blondish girls looked at eachother for a mere second, before turning to face the group and shrug nonchalantly.

"Okay." Says the greenette, pressing a button on her wrist as a blue holographic screen popped up in the middle of the room at her action. The others awed at it, looking at the screen with curiosity and interest as if they've never seen it despite seeing it on movies several times.

Then the screen flashed up, and immediately a woman with short chin-lengthed blue hair showed up on the screen, looking as confused as ever.

"What's this all about now?" Says the blue haired woman, her tone laced with confusion and rush.

"They don't believe us being good guys after we barged in by their windows so they asked us to let them see you. Since apparently you're a totem that represents the truth and good now."

The blue haired girl blinked at the orange-blonde-whateverthefuckitis haired latter's words.

"I see.."

"Very well then, you have seen me now I must go. Goodbye, hope to see you!" The Pendora woman hurriedly says, noises of papers shuffling heard from the other end of the call before the screen flashed dark.

"Do you still think we're bad?"

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴀɴ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴍ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ, ᴇᴠᴀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ, sᴏʙʙɪɴɢ, ʙᴀɴɢɪɴʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ, ᴇᴍᴏɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀɪʟɪɴɢ, sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ɴᴍᴍᴍᴅᴊᴊxᴊxxᴊxᴊᴅɴᴅᴅᴊᴅᴊsᴋsᴋᴋs

i am at my breaking point😻🤞 anyway lazy chapter im sorry yall:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1K 8
โ”€โ”€ k.luca ff she's fucking mine. fuck off a mafia who's falling in too deep for some unknown reason. . . . . luxiem status: DISCONTINUED ยฉcatconnoiss...
2.1K 123 11
"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค." โ†ณ ั–แฅ’ แฅ•าปั–แฅดาป sาปแฅ™ แฅกแฅฒmั–แฅ’แฅ† ๐–ฟแฅฒแฅฃแฅฃs ๐–ฟแฅ†r ๐—าปแฅฑ แฅ†แฅ’แฅฑ โดแฅฑrs...
23.8K 1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
218K 6K 24
[๐™ธ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š˜ ๐™พ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š‚๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข