Pinocchio and The Bluebird

By LiannQ

Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is alw... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

47

1.3K 49 1
By LiannQ

Chapter 47 Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (3)

    Of course there is no break-up.

    Lu Zhongfeng's original intention to come back this time is to discuss "rebirth".

    As a result, it turned into a relationship consultation between sisters, although no conclusion could be reached in the end.

    Cheng Ran and Lu Zhongfeng came out of the conference room one after the other, and saw Jiang Yousi sitting quietly outside, smiled slightly when they saw the two of them, and did not see that he would be indifferent to Lu Zhongfeng. But Erdan, as the party involved, must feel more sensitive, or maybe Jiang Yousi is too perfect in front of outsiders.

    Jiang Yousi's eyes fell on Cheng Ran's bulging belly, intentionally or unintentionally, and quickly moved away.

    Neither of them noticed.

    Lu Zhongfeng rushed over as soon as he got off the plane, so he said goodbye and went home, ready to take a good rest.

    Jiang Yousi half-armed him and left together.

    Cheng Ran stared at their backs until the elevator door closed, but did not see any sense of disobedience, and could not help frowning.

    After returning to the office, he immediately told Lan Qiye about Erdan. Lan Qiye has no interest in other people's affairs, but since Cheng Ran asked, Lan Qiye couldn't be too perfunctory and said, "Do you need me to send someone to check on Jiang Yousi?"

    Cheng Ran originally wanted to say no, But he hesitated again when the words came into his mouth, and finally nodded: "Check it out, don't let him find out that Jiang Yousi is not a fuel-efficient lamp."

    Lan Qiye said conceitedly: "Don't look at who your husband is, How could he be discovered!"

    Cheng Ran was speechless.

    The next day, Lan Qiye found a private detective to investigate Jiang Yousi's external activities during this period of time, and found that in addition to going out to various business occasions, he seldom even went to drinking parties between friends. , The few times I went there were still with the final wind of the landing, and there was no sign of derailment.

    Cheng Ran breathed a sigh of relief, as long as it wasn't empathy, there was still room for recovery.

    The news of Lan Qiye started in the morning, and Lu Zhongfeng called Cheng Ran in the afternoon, frightening Cheng Ran to think that Lan Qiye's unreliability was discovered. After listening to it, I realized that Lu Zhongfeng was talking about the display screen, which happened to be seen when they were going for a ride.

    On the phone, Lu Zhongfeng was envious and gloated: "Of course, if this heavy love is placed on my head, I might not be able to bear it."

    Cheng Ran hung up the phone in anger.

    Good guy, he's here to work hard for Erdan's housework, and Erdan is actually going for a ride with Jiang Yousi? It seems that their relationship is not as tense as he imagined, and he is still in the mood to ridicule him, he quit!

    After hanging up the phone, Cheng Ran rushed into Lan Qiye's office and slapped the person.

    Now Cheng Ran is no longer afraid of Lan Qiye. Every time he is counseled, he thinks that the other party is his "son", and his fear disappears instantly.

    "I don't care, you find a way to remove the display screen for me!"

    It's been three days since he hung up, and he has lost face for three days. It's good that no one reminds him on weekdays. Without opening the pot, Cheng Ran felt that his lungs were about to explode.

    Lan Qiye said without hesitation, "Don't withdraw."

    Cheng Ran clenched his fists, pointed at his stomach and said, "Are you withdrawing?"

    Lan Qiye frowned: "What do you mean?"

    Cheng Ran said, "If you don't withdraw again, , I'll punch myself in the stomach."

    Lan Qiye: "..."

    Cheng Ran's tone was extremely threatening: "I will do what I say!"

    Lan Qiye rolled his eyes and called Assistant Lin. Call and let him do it.

    Then he said to Cheng Ran, "Are you satisfied?" It wasn't that he really believed that Cheng Ran would beat him in the stomach, but now that Cheng Ran's attitude has obviously changed. If he is willing to live a good life with him, he doesn't need to add more wood to the fire, so as not to scorch everything he has done.

    Cheng Ran was very satisfied. When he got home in the evening, he went for a walk there. When he saw that the display screen had indeed changed back to the normal star advertisement, he was so happy that he ate an extra bowl of dinner and hiccups.

    Lan Qiye supported his forehead: "I'm so big, I still don't know what to do, I'm going to be a father, how can I still eat?"

    Then he dragged Cheng Ran out for a walk to digest.

    In the end, I don't know if I was too excited or what. The temperature difference in the early spring is always unexpected. Cheng Ran went out for a walk and started to get hot that night.

    The family doctor took his temperature, which was not too serious, thirty-eight degrees two.

    Because I am pregnant with a child, even if the month is old, injections and watering are not recommended unless it is necessary. Of course, I cannot take medicine. At present, the body temperature is not high, so I can only cool down by physical methods.

    Lan Qiye didn't like the nurse touching Cheng Ran, so he could only go into battle in person.

    As a result, after working hard all night, due to lack of experience, I failed to keep Cheng Ran warm in time after wiping. As a result, Cheng Ran's temperature rose instead of falling the next day, and it was approaching thirty-nine degrees. Cheng Ran's face was burning red, his head was dizzy, and he was speechless. Lan Qiye didn't have the embarrassment to say that it was his fault, so he could only grab the doctor's collar and let him think of a way.

    The doctor Xiucai meets the soldier, and it makes no sense.

    The other party was a big and moody client. He didn't dare to offend him. After weighing the pros and cons, he expressed that he would give Cheng Ran a fever-reducing injection.

    Cheng Ran was still a little drowsy at first, but when he heard this, he immediately became refreshed: "I won't fight!"

    Lan Qiye disagreed: "If you continue to burn it, you will be stupid."

    Cheng Ran firmly disagreed: "I'm not that much. Fragile, but the baby is very fragile, if a mentally handicapped child is born after the injection, who will be responsible?"

    The doctor defended himself in a low voice: "The fetus is already twenty-three weeks old, and various development has passed the sensitive period, and the probability of teratogenicity is very small.

    " Be responsible for my child!"

    Lan Qiye was distressed and funny: "Listen to your voice, shut up quickly, and listen to the doctor. If you really can't have the child, don't want it, now your body is the most important thing. "

    Does this speak human words? Cheng Ran stared at Lan Qiye in disbelief.

    Lan Qiye directly held him down and said to the doctor: "Come on, fight."

    Cheng Ran: "!!!" The

    doctor said, "Mr. Lan, this... we have to agree to the pregnant woman himself, and we can't decide without authorization. ."

    Lan Qiye covered Cheng Ran's pouting mouth and said, "He agrees, fight."

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Doctor: "..."

    Cheng Ran saw the opportunity and kicked him in the waist. one foot.

    Lan Qiye was in pain, and quickly let go, covering the wound and Cheng Ran's big eyes.

    The doctor hurriedly made a round of the game: "I see Mrs. Lan's vigorous appearance, it shouldn't be too serious, drink plenty of hot water and sweat, and I will be cured in two days." After speaking, he fled the bedroom with the outpatient box, for fear of suffering from pond fish.

    "Did you hear?" Cheng Ran raised his chin towards Lan Qiye.

    Lan Qiye snorted coldly.

    Cheng Ran stood on the bed with his hands on his hips. He also felt that he had a lot of energy. He was just about to take two steps to show Lan Qiye.

    Rao is like this, and it scares Lan Qiye enough.

    "It's alright, alright, you lie down first and watch it in the afternoon." Lan Qiye was afraid that he would struggle again, so he could only compromise.

    Cheng Ran slid back into the quilt contentedly, drank the hot milk brought by Aunt Li, buried his face halfway in the pillow, and fell asleep after a while.

    Thanks to his youth, even though he was wearing a delicate and frail white lotus shell, the heat retreated a little in the evening, jumping repeatedly between thirty-eight degrees, three or four.

    Cheng Ran firmly believed that this was his own idea.

    Seeing this, Lan Qiye had to acquiesce in order to prevent Cheng Ran from making a fool of himself.

    On the second night, Cheng Ran's temperature finally returned to thirty-seven degrees four. Although it was still a bit low, it was already within the warning line. The body is still a little weak, but Cheng Ran's appetite has returned most of the time, and he can sit at the dining table and eat in a big mouth.

    "I won't come back for dinner tomorrow night." Lan Qiye said suddenly after dinner.

    Cheng Ran was nibbling on the apple, and was stunned when he heard the words: "Why?"

    Lan Qiye said: "There is a charity auction party, I wanted to take you there, but your current physical condition does not allow it, so I can only go alone. It's gone ." Cheng Ran threw away the

    apple without saying a word: "I'm going!"

    "No." Lan Qiye refused without thinking, "You're still ill, you can't go."

    Cheng Ran threw himself on Lan Qiye's body , acting like a spoiled child, twisting, "I'm going, I'm going~ I'm going~ I'm going, otherwise you won't be allowed to go!" There will definitely be a lot of delicious food at the party!

    Lan Qiye used his nose to know what Cheng Ran was up to, but it was for the food that attracted him for no apparent reason. He usually doesn't treat Cheng Ran's rations badly, so why can't he walk when he sees something to eat?

    Little did they know that Cheng Ran just felt that it was cheap and not a bastard.

    At this kind of party, everyone pretended to be reserved, prepared high-end and delicious food, and only took a small bite, and would never eat too much, so as not to damage the image. Cheng Ran felt that he had no image at all. He was a pregnant woman now, and whoever dared not let him eat him would be anxious!

    Cheng Ran grinded Lan Qiye all night.

    In the end, Lan Qiye saw that he would not give up until his goal was achieved, and he had to compromise for fear of affecting his rest.

    During the next day, Lan Qiye did not go to the company, but accompany Cheng Ran to rest at home for a day. When it was time to set off in the evening, Cheng Ran was dressed in an exquisite loose-fitting small suit. It's no big deal.

    Just can't open the mouth to speak, the first opening is a drake's voice.

    At this party, Lu Zhongfeng didn't see anyone for some reason. Cheng Ran asked Lan Qiye curiously, but according to Lan Qiye's knowledge, they should have received an invitation letter, but they didn't know if they were absent or late.

    Cheng Ran couldn't help worrying about the previous conversation with Erdan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 16.8K 193
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
50.4K 2.5K 123
Short Title:TOSW Alternate Title:这个omega甜又野Status:Completed Author:Mò Lǐ Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/this-omega-is-sweet-and-wild/ Li Cheng is an o...
33.3K 636 109
Title: 不听话 Author: Not Wind Status: Completed Introduction: After moving out of Xiao's house, Yun Qiu still remembered the man's indifferent eyebrows...
9.5K 81 10
Instead of watching the show. I have brought Adrienette/Ladynoir, the AKUMA class, some of Madam M's class and lukagami to watch their ( mostly Adrie...