thoughts out loud

By sdgdiaries

a diary but public More

sep,23

0 0 0
By sdgdiaries

it's been a while since I started doing this journal thing. Hopefully no ones gonna read I have to admit that it gives me pressure to writing it in the app so next time I'm gonna do it on my notes then copy (lol u shouldn't know about this) well where to start , a month have just passed and I haven't  make any friends 😛 an infj just living her best life, anyways there's is no much drama in my life , so don't expect much.

before riding here I was remembering about the times that I cried in my other uni even though I had more friends there I was so frustrated of not wanting to study that carrer that I didn't care about  crying in public. In the new place where am studying it is really difficult to find a place to cry lol, lit the stairs are in the middle of anywhere -938393 points.

It's  Friday and I'm just writing wherever cross in my mind , so today is the day of visibility for bisexual people and guess what? I'm bi , I was so excited that I was reshaping tweets on my insta but ofc there is a BUT I didn't realize that I was posting  it on my small business account , and NO ONE TOLD ME

I'm a very shy person so I don't know why I wasn't reacting at all , I didn't even see who see it because why would I do. Anyways tomorrow I have to create content for  that account.

Because this is my way to just feel more light like in terms of peace , I'm questioning if I like a friend lol I don't recomend this situation , like If I could tell u my love story lit would take like an paragraph that's it.

So , now thinking of this possibility it's really hilarious for me , like why I cannot be happy and chill w a friend????

oh right , you should know a bit about me ,right? no? well this is it , ig

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 7.9K 27
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
44.5K 3.2K 81
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
13.8M 418K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
83.8K 3.3K 22
Isaac Sirius Black was the son of Marlene McKinnon and Sirius Black, all his life he had to live with people looking at him with disgust in their eye...