Pinocchio and The Bluebird

By LiannQ

Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is alw... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

31

1.5K 65 1
By LiannQ

Chapter 31 Crazy Love: The President's Petite Wife (9)

    Cheng Ran felt that there was no need to come to the hospital.

    Because by the time he got into the taxi, he felt much better, and after he got to the hospital, he didn't feel any pain at all, but Lu Zhongfeng seemed to be ill, so he forced him to do a comprehensive examination.

    Seeing that he was busy, Cheng Ran urged himself to draw blood for an ultrasound, and couldn't help but ask, "Have you forgotten that you are still a pregnant woman?"

    So excited, he was not afraid of fetal gas.

    Lu Zhongfeng's footsteps stopped immediately, he felt in place for a few seconds, and after finding that there was no discomfort, he immediately urged Cheng Ran to start: "Please, it's you who is injured, can you serve snacks yourself?"

    Cheng Ran Lifting up his scratched palm, which didn't even bleed a few drops, he wondered, "This is considered an injury?"

    Lu Zhongfeng was sullen, but he couldn't tell the truth: "...Then you said that your stomach hurts.

    " It was just a while ago." Cheng Ran said, "The pain is gone now, 80% of which is because I was frightened by eating too much and had stomach cramps."

    Lu Zhongfeng: "..."

    But all the money was paid, and Lu Zhongfeng thought that it should not be wasted. As an excuse, he just urged Cheng Ran to complete the inspection items one by one.

    When Cheng Ran entered the ultrasound room, Lu Zhongfeng also followed.

    He was a tall man, a man who had been pretending for nearly thirty years, and no one could see that he was a linzi. The doctors and nurses in the room naturally regarded them as a couple. The doctor was a middle-aged woman in her forties with a round face and kind eyes. She motioned Cheng Ran to pull down her pants to reveal her abdomen.

    Cheng Ran did the same.

    Lu Zhongfeng glanced at it subconsciously, and wanted to roll his eyes.

    Even lying down, you can clearly see a bulge on the lower abdomen, how did Cheng Ran deceive himself into thinking that he was just gaining weight? Could it be that Lan Qiye was given Ecstasy?

    "The fetal heart rate is normal and the baby is very healthy."

    As soon as the female doctor spoke casually, it was too late for Lu Zhongfeng to stop him: "It's been fifteen weeks, and even though the first three months of the dangerous period have passed, you can't take it lightly after that."

    "What baby? Cheng Ran was lying on the bed dumbfounded.

    The female doctor did not expect this reaction from him. She glanced at Lu Zhongfeng, who was caressing his forehead without saying a word, and then looked at Cheng Ran, who had been petrified, with a wonderful expression. She was about to speak when Cheng Ran spoke again: "What do you mean, I'm pregnant?" The

    female doctor laughed angrily: "Are you going to tell me you don't know?"

    Cheng Ran nodded solemnly.

    The female doctor was dumbfounded, and it took a long time to get her voice back: "I've never seen such confused parents, and it's almost four months of pregnancy. So why are you here today? This is a gynecology department!"

    Cheng Ran said wrongly, "I don't know it's a gynecology department. I was just injured by a motorcycle. I came to check my body!" The

    female doctor immediately turned to Lu Zhongfeng when she heard the words.

    Lu Zhongfeng immediately surrendered with both hands: "I don't know anything, he and I are just ordinary friends!" This was the

    first time I saw a man accompanying Linzi for the prenatal check-up as a friend, and this Linzi seemed to have been deceived. in the drum. Almost immediately, Lu Zhongfeng's head was put on the brand of a scumbag. Fortunately, he was not conscious, and was still immersed in the trouble of how to explain to his good friends.

    It was the first time a female doctor had seen such a patient in her many years of practice, and she was so angry that she lost her temper. Fortunately, Cheng Ran's blood test report and fetal impact report showed that everything was normal. She said a few words to the careless "husband" and let them out. After all, there was still a long queue behind.     Cheng Ran nodded and walked out of the ultrasound room. He turned his head and grabbed Lu Jifeng's collar and pushed him to the escape route, intending to settle the account. A big man of 1.88 meters was pressed by a petite Linzi and did not dare to fight back, which attracted frequent glances from passers-by.

    Lu Zhongfeng finally rescued his clothes from Cheng Ran's hands, and muttered, "Sixin bought this dress for me, don't tear it up for me."

    Cheng Ran said with a grim face, "I'll take it. If you can't answer if you go down, I will tear your clothes!"

    Lu Zhongfeng hugged himself in horror when he heard the words.

    "Say it! Did you already know that I'm pregnant!" Cheng Ran hit the nail on the head as soon as he opened his mouth.

    Lu Zhongfeng hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

    "When?" After Cheng Ran asked, his mind quickly came up with an answer, "Okay, did you know the last time Lan Qiye agreed to meet us? You are a traitor!"

    Lu Zhongfeng said aggrievedly, "I'm not doing this for your own good!"

    Cheng Ran stepped on him angrily. : "Fuck!"

    Lu Zhongfeng said, "Isn't it your fault? I had planned to help you escape from the palm of the Great Demon King, but you didn't rush to run if you didn't agree, what can I do? The way? If I told you that you were pregnant at that time, would you be able to hold back and not abort the baby? If you beat the baby, the Great Demon King will have to kill you!"

    Cheng Ran was at a loss for words: "... "

    Lu Zhongfeng is also not happy: "Then it's not too late for you to know now. It's only been more than three months. Anyway, I'm in the hospital, or in the gynecology department. I'll accompany you to make an appointment and make sure you go in with a big belly. Come out from the empty space!"

    Cheng Ran: "..." Damn.

    Cheng Ran took a deep breath: "Then why don't you find a chance to tell me later? It's been more than a month, almost two months since we met. I don't believe you can't find a chance."

    Lu Zhongfeng said: "Then You didn't say and say, you can consider giving birth to a child for him. The big devil himself said that if you give him a child, he will let you go. I don't want you to be pregnant anyway, so just give birth and then run away. to ensure your own personal safety.”

    Cheng Ran beat him and said, "Then you haven't thought about what if I have a relationship with the child?"

    This was really unexpected.

    Lu Zhongfeng was surprised: "Would you?"

    Cheng Ran hesitated: "...I don't know either."

    Lu Zhongfeng hesitated for a moment, but still expressed his innermost thoughts, even though he knew that this was Cheng Ran's last What you don't want to hear: "Of course, it's not the first time I've said this. Have you ever considered, if you really can't go back, what will you do in the future?"

    Cheng Ran was startled.

    "How do you feel about Lan Qiye?"

    Cheng Ran pursed his lips, but still didn't speak.

    "Actually, from the current point of view, he is still good to you... Of course, the premise is that he will not go crazy in the future." Lu Zhongfeng's tone was also low, "If you feel that you really can't accept him, we will find a way. The thing about the child is that I'm sorry for you, but I just want you to live a good life. If you do something out of impulse, I'm afraid that the only relative I have in this world will disappear."

    Cheng Ran said sullenly: " Don't you already have Jiang Yousi now?"

    "That's different, he is a lover, and you are a family member." Lu Zhongfeng said, "So I must ask clearly, what do you think of Lan Qiye, if The answer is negative, then I will definitely be on your side."

    Cheng Ran was silent for a moment, as if he had made the most difficult choice: "Or, as originally planned, I will give birth to a child for him, Then leave."

    Looking at the struggling expression on his face, Lu Zhongfeng wanted to ask, is this really what you're saying?

    "If you dare to leave after giving birth, I will strangle the child to death." The

    cruel reality always comes so quickly. As soon as Cheng Ran finished speaking, the iron door of the fire escape was pushed open from the outside. He came out with a black face like the king of hell.

    Cheng Ran's mind was blank for a moment.

    "You are very courageous." Lan Qiye's cold and stern eyes swept towards Lu Zhongfeng, and Lu Zhongfeng felt that his clothes were soaked in cold sweat. He wanted to stop him, but he was too stiff to move, so he could only watch helplessly. Cheng Ran was taken away by Lan Qiye.

    On the way to the garage, Cheng Ran was full of thoughts, how could Lan Qiye appear here? Later, I realized that I seemed to have missed the report every half an hour. I took out my mobile phone and saw that there was a spider web-shaped pattern on the screen of the mobile phone. Ten times, it was the pressure when I fell just now. bad.

    But... I still can't explain why Lan Qiye came to the hospital, and I happened to hear what he said!

    Lan Qiye noticed his small movements and sneered: "Your phone has a location."

    Cheng Ran said dumbly, "But my phone has been turned off."

    Lan Qiye said, "There is more than one location."

    Cheng Ran Nothing to say.

    Lan Qiye glanced at him from the corner of his eye, only to feel a chill in his heart.

    He admits that his temper has been restrained a lot during this time, and Cheng Ran has become more natural in the process of getting along with him than at first, and occasionally dares to choke him. But it's this heartless little bastard who kept saying he loved him last night, and today he can discuss with another man how to escape from his side!

    Sure enough, there were some things he was destined to not have.

    The storm in Lan Qiye's eyes was condensing, making his sharp eyes seem more and more unfathomable.

    Cheng Ran didn't dare to look at Lan Qiye, otherwise, if he saw his expression at the moment, he would either turn around and run in fright, or he would be too weak to walk. But even if you don't look at it, you know that the days ahead will not be easy.

    But what Cheng Ran didn't understand was that Lan Qiye had clearly proposed to give him a baby and let him go. Why would he go back on his words and not say anything, and he was still so angry?

    The two returned home in an atmosphere of imminent danger.

    Cheng Ran had been oppressed for a long time, and suddenly felt very tired.

    ...I'm afraid, it's better to live than to die.

    The tragic situation before the original owner's death appeared in his mind for the first time, and Cheng Ran couldn't help shivering.

    Out of the corner of the eye, Lan Qiye put his hand on the button of his jacket subconsciously. After realizing what he was doing, his mood became worse and worse. He tugged the jacket directly, the buttons collapsed, and he slammed it on the ground. Feeling that it was not enough to relieve his anger, he lifted his foot and kicked a priceless half-person-high vase at the door.

    Pieces of broken porcelain splattered and scattered all over the ground.

    Cheng Ran, who was just about to lift his leg, silently retracted his footsteps.

    Seeing this, Lan Qiye sneered: "If you walk past here barefoot, I won't care about what you said before."

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Snake essence disease really started to attack again.

    Cheng Ran didn't bother him, lowered his head, and said neither humble nor arrogant: "The pregnancy was an accident. If I had known earlier, I would have solved it by myself. But now I have figured it out, this child is also half of yours, so I can't ignore it in vain. Your wishes, if you want..."

    "I don't want it." Lan Qiye interrupted him.

    Cheng Ran frowned: "But you didn't say before that as long as I have a baby, you will..."

    "I regret it." Lan Qiye retorted confidently, as if he didn't want to give Cheng Ran a chance to speak at all, "I told this family. Forget it, if you want to object, then step over my body first."

    ... unreasonable.

    Cheng Ran was so angry that he didn't want to speak.

    He originally saw that the child had gone through a lot of hardships, and he couldn't prevent him from running into his stomach after taking medicine... Wait! That medicine should not be a problem!

    Cheng Ran was confused for several months, and finally came to his senses: "When you first turned to my contraceptive pill, did you change the contents?"

    Facing Cheng Ran's questioning, Lan Qiye Flutteringly came the sentence: "So what?"

    So this child is not an accidental visitor at all, but premeditated? !

    Cheng Ran only felt that his eyes were dark and his head was hot. When he came to the reaction, he had already taken the vase on the coffee table and splashed it on Lan Qiye's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.7K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
53.5K 1.3K 71
Seven years ago, the Qi clan was on the verge of bankruptcy. Yan Ren decided to marry Qi Tang in order to assist Qi clan. Seven years later, the tru...
33.3K 636 109
Title: 不听话 Author: Not Wind Status: Completed Introduction: After moving out of Xiao's house, Yun Qiu still remembered the man's indifferent eyebrows...
236K 8.8K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...