Pinocchio and The Bluebird

By LiannQ

Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is alw... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

27

1.8K 65 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 27 Crazy Love: The President's Petite Wife (5)

    This is the first time Cheng Ran has taken the initiative in more than two months.

    Lan Qiye was afraid of hurting him, so he didn't dare to make big moves the first two times, it was really tormenting. This time, however, he found a new way, a way to make Cheng Ran happy without having to hold him back.

    At half past seven in the morning, Cheng Ran was still asleep.

    Lan Qiye got up early, and a phone call made Lu Zhongfeng quarrel from the bed.

    "Who is it?" Lu Zhongfeng's voice was hoarse, obviously he didn't wake up, and he probably didn't even look at the caller ID, otherwise it wouldn't be this kind of ignorant tone.

    "Me, Lan

    Qiye." Lu Zhongfeng was instantly frightened, and got up from the bed: "What are you doing?"

    "What did you say to Cheng Ran yesterday?" Lan Qiye asked.

    Lu Zhongfeng became nervous: "What's wrong with him?"

    Lan Qiye said calmly: "It's nothing, but he suddenly became very active last night."

    Lu Zhongfeng: "..."

    Lu Zhongfeng said indifferently "However, take the initiative, isn't it?"

    "It's good." Lan Qiye chuckled lightly, making Lu Zhongfeng horrified, "So how was the progress yesterday?"

    Lu Zhongfeng said with trepidation, "I I slammed it in and out, but there seems to be some signs of softening, but I haven't told him about his pregnancy, I'm afraid he won't accept it."

    Lan Qiye did not expect that Lu Zhongfeng and Cheng Ran would have such an effect after only one chat. It was rather unpleasant, and after a long while, he said, "I understand, you will try harder." After that, he hung up the phone.

    Lu Zhongfeng couldn't guess whether he was satisfied or dissatisfied, and held the phone in an uneasy way.

    "Is it Lan Qiye?" A very gentle voice sounded from his side.

    Lu Zhongfeng came back to his senses, put the phone on the bedside table, got back into the quilt, squinted and smiled: "Well, but it's alright, let's continue to sleep."

    Jiang Yousi smiled: "Wake up When you wake up, it would be a waste of time to go back to sleep."

    Lu Zhongfeng was stunned for a while, but Jiang Yousi had already raised his upper body and turned towards him.

    Cheng Ran slept until noon.

    He was startled when he picked up his phone and looked at it. Speaking of which, he has been waking up naturally lately lately. Could it be something wrong? Like narcolepsy or something.

    Cheng Ran got out of bed clutching his hungry stomach, washed and went downstairs to find something to eat.

    Fortunately, Aunt Li was at home, so I could prepare whatever I wanted to eat right away. Cheng Ran now eats Aunt Li's special nutritious meal almost every day - but he didn't notice it himself - at this moment, he ate a piece of bread to eat, and sat obediently at the dining table while playing with his mobile phone while waiting for the meal.

    Lan Qiye was not at home, so he probably went to the company.

    Cheng Ran didn't care much about Lan Qiye's whereabouts, but during this period of time, he got along almost day and night, and he was not used to seeing each other at first glance.

    After a full meal, Cheng Ran felt his round belly and laid Ge You down on the sofa.

    Xiaohui walked to his feet with the cat-friendly stick in his mouth, put the cat-friendly stick on his shoe, and raised his head with a "mike".

    Cheng Ran didn't move, but just waved his hand: "Xiao Hui, brother will play with you later, but now I can't hold it anymore."

    Xiao Hui tilted his head with a "mic" sound, squatted in place for a while, then Jumped onto the sofa.

    Cheng Ran stroked his hair.

    Xiao Hui also squatted cross-legged beside his legs very obediently, and calmed down with his hands on his back.

    There is no one else at home to disturb, and the small life of one person and one cat is not to mention more leisurely. Cheng Ran doesn't have to go to school anymore, Lan Qiye also went back to work in the company, Uncle Liu and Aunt Li won't bother him when he has nothing to do, Cheng Ran hugs the cat every day, watches anime and dramas, and occasionally chats with Lan Qi again. Ye pounded the medicine once, and the days passed quickly.

    Lu Zhongfeng flew abroad with Jiang Yousi three days ago to discuss business.

    Cheng Ran sometimes felt that it was actually beneficial to wear the body of this cannon fodder. In the original work, the plot of him is generally that he ran out to die, but his daily life is rarely described, and there is basically no much setting except for school. Like Erdan, it would be miserable. Lu Zhongfeng is the protagonist and is destined to be domineering. Now Erdan has voluntarily given up a lot of competition opportunities, but the original company cannot let it go bankrupt. This time on a business trip Just had to go.

    Fortunately, Jiang Yousi maintained a good relationship with him, and Lu Zhongfeng could ask him for help with anything.

    The eldest son of the Lu family, Lu Nanshan, didn't seem to have come to trouble him deliberately because of Erdan's cowardice.

    Speaking of which, Lu Nanshan and Lan Qiye are still synonymous in the original work. They had a relationship before, so the two should be considered friends, but Cheng Ran has never seen Lan Qiye have any connection with him. Just didn't bring it home.

    Thinking of this, Cheng Ran inevitably thought of Ni Gantang, who had no sense of existence. He wondered what the legendary protagonist Shou was like now, or if he had caught a new golden tortoise-in-law.

    When people are free, it is easy to think about things. Cheng Ran was lying on the bed, stroking the cat one after another, and reviewed the plot that he remembered from beginning to end. Looking back at the part where the original owner was lying in the operating room and was cut open, he couldn't help shivering and covered his stomach.

    Damn, stop thinking about it.

    Cheng Ran wiped the cold sweat from the fright, and his lower abdomen was still faintly numb.

    When I touched it, I felt something was wrong. Could it be because he has eaten too much recently? There seems to be a hard lump in the stomach, but shouldn't the fat be soft, is it a stool?

    Cheng Ran was wondering when the phone suddenly rang.

    It was Lu Zhongfeng's call.

    "Hello? Erdan." Cheng Ran just said hello when he was interrupted by Lu Zhongfeng's cry.

    "Ran, Ranran... woo woo..."

    Lu Zhongfeng was still sobbing at first, but later he gave up his restraint and burst into tears, interspersed with Jiang Yousi's comforting voices from time to time.

    Could it be that Erdan was bullied abroad?

    Cheng Ran became serious and said to the phone, "Mr. Jiang, can you hear me? What happened to Erdan?"

    "It's nothing, it's just..." Jiang Yousi had just said a half sentence, when he was stopped by Lu Zhong. Feng snatched the phone back, "No way! I have to tell Ranran about such an important matter in person!"

    Jiang Yousi had to say yes again and again.

    Lu Zhongfeng adjusted his emotions, and blew his nose ruthlessly regardless of his image before he said: "Of course, I'm pregnant."

    "Ah, congratulations, you are pregnant... What the hell?!! !"

    Cheng Ran was so frightened that he almost threw the phone out, and growled: "Tell me again!!!"

    Lu Zhongfeng was probably frightened by his volume, his voice was too low: "I'm pregnant and pregnant. I have a baby, I have a baby in my belly, do you understand?"

    Silence answered him.

    Lu Zhongfeng waited for a while, but he still didn't wait for Cheng Ran to speak, and became anxious: "However, are you still listening?"

    Cheng Ran's weak voice finally sounded: "I'm listening...you wait a moment, let me digest it. Digestion..."

    Lu Zhongfeng obediently said "oh".

    After waiting for about ten minutes, Cheng Ran spoke again: "You don't have a donkey, do you? Are you not a man, can a man be pregnant now? Tell the truth, did you secretly carry me for sex reassignment surgery? "

    No, actually my body is not a man..." Lu Zhongfeng glanced at Jiang Yousi and said with a blushing face, "I didn't know it before, but after Yousi mentioned it to me, I I only saw it and confirmed that I am actually a linzi."

    Cheng Ran still couldn't believe it: "A 1.88-meter linzi?"

    Lu Zhongfeng choked and said, "That's not without 1.88 meters. Women, there are a lot of basketball players."

    That's true, but Cheng Ran still thought it was nonsense: "You don't even know your own body?"

    Lu Zhongfeng scolded: "Damn it, that trace is there. I don't practice acrobatics in that place, and I'm not a pervert. Who would stare at that place every day?"

    Cheng Ran laughed dryly: "Haha, it seems to be the same." After a

    pause, he asked again, "Are you sure you are pregnant? Is it?"

    Lu Zhongfeng said: "Yeah, they have all come to the hospital for examination."

    Cheng Ran said: "How long?"

    Lu Zhongfeng said: "About four weeks, probably the last engagement banquet of the Zhou family ."

    Cheng Ran said: Ran stunned and said: "It's awesome, it's a hit."

    Lu Zhongfeng: "..."

    Cheng Ran said: "But now I finally figured it out, why did Lu Zhongfeng and Ni Gantang have no children at the end of the original book, maybe it is Because he is a linzi who always thought he was a man."

    Lu Zhongfeng cursed in a low voice: "Grass, Shou Shou Lian, homosexuality among homosexuals, God damn it, the author of the scumbag, I wish him to pass through too!"

    "..." Cheng Ran said speechlessly, "I'm still a little curious, Didn't you want to have a child before?"

    Lu Zhongfeng paused for breath, as if he was worried about something, as if he was talking with his mouth closed: "I still don't want to, it hurts so much to have a child... But I'm pregnant. I'm someone who wants to live a good life, so I can't kill a little life just because I'm afraid of pain. Besides, Sisi seems to be looking forward to it, I can't let him down, it's a big deal to wear a condom after giving birth."

    Cheng Ran said : "I remember you seem to like children, right?"

    Lu Zhongfeng said in a low voice: "I like it, but I never thought about having children myself. Since I determined my sexual orientation, I have never expected to have children. It can be considered a pleasant surprise now, that is... Can the doctor give me anesthesia when I was born? Or simply caesarean section."

    Cheng Ran hit him: "I heard that the follow-up recovery after caesarean section will be more painful."

    Lu Zhongfeng: "Hey!"

    "Alright, the boat will naturally go straight to the bridge." Cheng Ran comforted him, "But I'm more curious, how did you find out that you might be pregnant?" Aunt, unless your belly is getting bigger, or you have obvious symptoms of early pregnancy, such as morning sickness...

    Huh? morning sickness?

    "You Si asked me too." Lu Zhongfeng's voice interrupted his divergent thinking, "You Si said that after Lin Zi is pregnant, the color of the line will become darker. The older the month, the darker the color. My menstrual period has the same effect."

    Cheng Ran exclaimed, "I've learned a lot."

    "Actually, what I'm most worried about right now is not pain, but when my stomach gets bigger," Lu Zhongfeng's voice sounded like he was about to cry again." You talk about it, a 188-strong pregnant woman, can you still watch it! Woohoo-I'm so afraid that Si will dislike me!"

    Cheng Ran imagined the scene, and it seemed that it was a bit irritating.

    However, Jiang Yousi can eat the two eggs now, so it shouldn't be a problem for him to have a big belly in the future.

    Cheng Ran just wanted to comfort, but someone over there had already taken the lead. Listening to the indistinct chatter coming from the phone, Cheng Ran grinned and hung up the phone silently.

    However, the method that Erdan said can indeed be tried.

    Although Cheng Ran insisted on taking medicine during this time, he was always worried about what would happen. He glanced at the closed door, and estimated that Lan Qiye would not be back in an hour. Even if he did, he wouldn't go upstairs immediately, he just got up, ripped off his pants, and laid it on the bed. side.

    Relying on the fact that there was no one in the room, Cheng Ran put on a very shameful posture, and then took a picture of himself with his mobile phone.

    After the shoot, I didn't rush to put on my pants, so I just lay on my back on the bed, staring at the photo and studying it carefully.

    Cheng Ran had actually never seen the original appearance of the original owner Lin Xian. He looked over and over at the scarlet red mark, but couldn't see what the name was. The degree of redness, was he pregnant or not?

    While frowning, the door of the room was suddenly pushed open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3.5K 92
[ABO] The Pheromone of the Little Master is so Sweet 【ABO】小少爷的信息素好甜 Author 梨苏 Status 92 Chapters Description Squeamish, arrogant, unreasonable and mi...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 39.9K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
191K 9.5K 139
将军,你抑制剂掉了[穿书] Status : 135 chapters + 4 extra (Completed) Author : 笑迟情 Through an accidental transmigration, Gu Huan became the youngest Alpha gene...
1.7M 55.4K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...