Pinocchio and The Bluebird

By LiannQ

Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is alw... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

24

2K 74 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 24 Crazy Love: The President's Petite Wife (2)

    Lan Qiye's nephrite jade was warm and fragrant in his arms, and he touched Cheng Ran's stomach one after another.

    Just now, he paid attention to Cheng Ran's reaction throughout the whole process, and he didn't dare to be as vicious as before. He was so stubborn that it was finally over, and he didn't dare to continue. Lan Qiye felt heartbroken when he thought that he would have to force himself to eat and not be able to eat to the fullest.

    When had he been so suffocated!

    Humph, that's why Cheng Ran dared to torment him like that.

    Lan Qiye retaliated and pinched Cheng Ran's butt, making Cheng Ran sober. Cheng Ran subconsciously thought that Lan Qiye meant to do it again, and was eagerly looking forward to it, but Lan Qiye stopped moving again. After a while, he even ran to the bathroom to take a shower!

    Not right, really not right.

    ...is there something wrong with this function?

    As soon as Lan Qiye came out of the bathroom, Cheng Ran glanced at a certain part with suspicious eyes.

    Lan Qiye: "..." Little brat.

    "Get up, go take a shower!" Lan Qiye said in a vicious voice, staring at Cheng Ran as he entered the bathroom, not allowing him to close the bathroom door, and staring at him with a murderous look throughout, making Cheng Ran's guess even more intensified.

    There must be something wrong with the Great Demon King's body, he is helpless!

    Cheng Ran was a little gloating, but he didn't know why, but he was lost.

    After watching Cheng Ran take a shower, Lan Qiye was about to leave. Cheng Ran didn't mean to hold back, but watching Lan Qiye walk halfway, he suddenly remembered something, and immediately stretched out his hand to pull him. Unexpectedly, the humidity in the bathroom made the floor tiles extremely slippery. Cheng Ran was caught off guard, and the whole person Jumped forward.

    Lan Qiye only heard a loud noise behind him, and when he looked back, his heart almost stopped beating.

    Cheng Ran was kneeling on the ground on all fours, with his head down, he couldn't see his expression clearly, but the shelf next to him that was knocked to the ground indicated what had just happened.

    Lan Qiye rushed back to Cheng Ran and squatted down, just as he was about to pick him up, he saw Cheng Ran raised his head with tears streaming down his face.

    "It hurts..." Cheng Ran cried.

    Lan Qiye asked nervously, "Where does it hurt?"

    Cheng Ran wiped his tears and said, "Knee, it hurts to death, will it break?"

    Lan Qiye said, "Where else does it hurt?"

    Cheng Ran said, "Hands hurt too." He spread out his palm to show him, and sure enough, a piece of skin was rubbed off when he was holding the shelf just now, "It's too bad, it's the first time I've grown this big. Wrestling in the bathroom."

    Lan Qiye stared at his stomach, and was relieved to see that Cheng Ran had no signs of stomach pain.

    He snorted coldly: "Are you a three-year-old child, you will slip and fall in the bathroom."

    Cheng Ran pouted angrily, he shouldn't have expected Lan Qiye to pull him, and was about to wait for his knees to stop. It hurt so much that he got up, suddenly his body lightened, and it was Lan Qiye who picked him up.

    Putting Cheng Ran on the bed, Lan Qiye took out his mobile phone and sent a message.

    Cheng Ran asked, "Who do you send it to?"

    "Uncle Liu." Lan Qiye didn't lift his head, "I asked him to bring the first aid kit."

    Cheng Ran made an "oh", after two seconds , and hurriedly rushed over to grab the phone, Lan Qiye was afraid that he would fall again, so he didn't dare to hide, but he actually let him grab the phone.

    Lan Qiye protected his stomach and said sullenly, "What are you doing!"

    "Uncle Liu can't be allowed in!" Cheng Ran checked his phone quickly, and was relieved to see that the message had not been sent out, "We were in the room just now. ...Cough, you let Uncle Liu come in now, what if you let him see something he shouldn't see?"

    Lan Qiye said nonchalantly, "Is there anything you can't see?"

    Cheng Ran said, "There's still a taste...what of."

    Lan Qiye said: "The last time we played in the restaurant, Uncle Liu cleaned up the next day."

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Damn, shameless.

    He fell really hard this time. When Uncle Liu came over with the first aid kit, two pieces of slap-sized bruises were already on his knees, and the flesh hurt when he looked at them. In comparison, he was bleeding a few drops of blood. The palm was slightly injured.

    Uncle Liu only glanced at Lan Qiye with a reproachful look.

    Blue Qiye is inexplicable.

    It took him a while to understand. He was so angry that he almost vomited blood. He wanted to explain but felt it was unnecessary. Finally, Uncle Liu was driven out fiercely.

    Cheng Ran was still carefully touching his bruises there, hissing when he touched it.

    Lan Qiye said coldly, "Are you prone to self-abuse?"

    Cheng Ran's hands froze, and she shrank back awkwardly.

    After a pause, he stretched out towards Lan Qiye again.

    Lan Qiye looked at him coldly: "What are you doing?"

    Cheng Ran said weakly: "Treat the wound."

    Lan Qiye ignored him and said directly: "Put out your hand."

    Cheng Ran smiled dryly: "No need, myself Just come." It was too terrifying to ask the Great Demon King to treat his wounds or something.

    "Shut up, hand over." Lan Qiye was simple and rude.

    Cheng Ran shrank his neck and silently stretched out his hand.

    Lan Qiye was inexperienced in the end. Although he started very lightly, it still made Cheng Ran a little bit hurt. Cheng Ran gasped and didn't dare to make a sound. After the Band-Aid was affixed to his hand, he immediately shrank back.

    "Well, I'll do it myself." Cheng Ran covered his knees and rubbed it twice, causing his face to wrinkle in pain.

    Lan Qiye pulled his hand away and said helplessly, "You can't rub the bruises."

    Cheng Ran: "Huh?"

    Lan Qiye went to the bathroom and squeezed two cold towels and put them on his knees. Cheng Ran felt much more comfortable.

    "You know a lot." Cheng Ran was amazed.

    Lan Qiye said: "This is common sense, don't you use rubbing for bruises before?"

    Isn't this because he was afraid that he would rub it for himself, so he wanted to do it first, Cheng Ran sneered: "If you don't rub it, it's all It's waiting for it to go away by itself."

    "Okay, you can go to sleep, I'm leaving." Lan Qiye said and was about to leave.

    "Wait a minute!" Cheng Ran grabbed his clothes.

    Lan Qiye was afraid that he would fall again, so he stopped quickly and asked, "What's wrong?"

    "That..." Cheng Ran glanced at him cautiously, "I have a small request, I hope you can grant it."

    Lan Qiye Amused by his expression, he held back his laughter and said, "What."

    Cheng Ran said, "Can you give me back my phone? I've been staying at home recently and can't do anything but watch TV. It's so boring. Don't worry, after I get the phone I will never run away, I promise!" Even if you want to run, you have to make a complete plan, or you will be caught back as soon as you go out.

    Lan Qiye didn't answer immediately.

    Cheng Ran tried his best to look sincere and looked at him eagerly.

    Lan Qiye said in a hurry, "It's okay to give it back to you, but it will have to wait until tomorrow morning."

    Cheng Ran's eyes lit up instantly, and he blurted out, "You're so good, I can't chat with you even on sunny or rainy days. Milk tea and all sugar can't be sweeter than your mouth!"

    Lan Qiye: "..."

    Cheng Ran also realized that he was too excited, and shut his mouth embarrassingly.

    Lan Qiye turned his head and left.

    It wasn't until he walked out of the room and closed the door that Lan Qiye kicked the wall hard.

    This little bastard, like this before, always likes to tease him when he has something to do! Hmph, after the baby is born, he must find a chance to spank him well, and then let him talk a lot.

    Before that, though, he has more important things to do.

    Lan Qiye went back to the room and took out Cheng Ran's mobile phone. Immediately after turning it on, there were countless missed calls and messages pouring in. Lan Qiye glanced at the name of the correspondent, and the corners of his mouth curved, then he took out his mobile phone and dialed. out a number.

    The other party picked up quickly.

    Lan Qiye said directly at every opportunity he had to speak: "Tomorrow at eight o'clock in the morning, I'll be waiting for you in the reception room on the top floor of Lanxin Building." After that, he hung up the phone.

    Being able to get back the mobile phone means being able to contact Lu Zhongfeng.

    It means that he can find a way to escape!

    Cheng Ran was so happy that he didn't dream all night, dreaming that he had found a way to go back, and then Lan Qiye chased after him and said that he wanted to look good on him, but he couldn't even touch a corner of his clothes, so he could only Watching him disappear from the teleportation point, Cheng Ran smiled proudly on his hips.

    Smiling, he woke up.

    Cheng Ran stared at the ceiling in confusion for a few minutes before realizing he was dreaming just now.

    The consequence of dreaming too much is that he is very tired. Cheng Ran is so sleepy that his eyelids can't be opened, but thinking that Lan Qiye said that he should return the phone to him, he still struggled to get up and went out to find someone.

    As a result, only when I asked, did I know that Lan Qiye had already left the door.

    Could it be that the big devil wants to go back on his word?

    Cheng Ran's brows were just wrinkled when a familiar cuboid was brought to him. Uncle Liu said, "This is what Mr. ordered me to give to you before going out."

    "Thank you, Uncle Liu! I love you!" Cheng Ran took the phone and jumped around He ran back to the room.

    Uncle Liu didn't even have time to say "run carefully and slowly".

    Cheng Ran took out the charging cable as soon as he returned to the room. After more than a week, the phone was probably dead. Unexpectedly, when he pressed the button, the phone actually turned on and the battery was still 50%. Cheng Ran was stunned for a while, and without thinking much, he unlocked the phone and called Lu Zhongfeng. It was only 8:10 and he didn't know Erdan did not get up.

    The beep rang for about half a minute, and the phone was hung up.

    Cheng Ran let out an "ah", a little regretful, but also understood that Erdan was probably still sleeping late at this time, so he was not in a hurry to call again. The left and right mobile phones had already returned, and he couldn't eat hot tofu in a hurry. He had to be patient.

    Little did they know that the object of Cheng Ran's sympathy was sitting in front of Lan Qiye with a sluggish expression.

    When he received a call from Lan Qiye yesterday, it was completely unexpected to Lu Zhongfeng. He wanted to ask how Cheng Ran was doing now, but the other party preempted him and hung up the phone after leaving a time and place. As a result, Lu Zhongfeng no longer wanted to meet Lan Qiye, so he could only come to the appointment.

    Lu Zhongfeng was so frightened by Lan Qiye that he originally asked Jiang Yousi to go with him.

    But Lan Qiye wanted Jiang Yousi to avoid him as soon as he came up, and Lu Zhongfeng hesitated for a second before being secretly threatened by him using his real identity. Lu Zhongfeng had no choice but to let Jiang Yousi go to rest next door first, and have a relationship with him alone. Lan Qiye stayed in the reception room.

    Then, Lan Qiye threw a bomb at him.

    "Cheng Ran is pregnant, ten weeks."

    Lu Zhongfeng opened his mouth with a demented expression, looking at Lan Qiye, speechless.

    Just then, the phone rang again.

    He set a special reminder for Cheng Ran. As soon as the phone rang, he knew it was Cheng Ran, but it was obviously not a good time to answer the phone. There was no contact for more than a week. On the one hand, Lu Zhongfeng was worried about Cheng Ran's safety. On the other hand, Lan Qiye was staring at the other side. He gritted his teeth, and finally hung up.

    "What do you want to say when you tell me this?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 16.8K 193
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
1.6M 138K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
474K 29.8K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
30.6K 1K 15
Where Minho falls for his friend but couldn't tell his feelings to him.