Pinocchio and The Bluebird

By LiannQ

Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is alw... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

19

2.2K 84 10
By LiannQ

Chapter 19 Married First, Love Later: President Pa's Little Runaway Wife (19)

    Cheng Ran didn't know what to do for a while.

    If it was someone else who stood up for him, Cheng Ran would definitely be moved and grateful.

    But now, replacing this "other" with "Lan Qiye", he poured alcohol on people's heads so arrogantly in public, and threatened to cut off their arms by themselves. Cheng Ran felt extremely horrified.

    Q: Are you moved?

    Cheng Ran: I dare not move, I dare not move.

    So scary to cry!

    But Zhou Liangfu, who was humiliated, didn't dare to let one go. After reacting, he avoided contact with Lan Qiye, and his mind was full of himself.

    Lan Qiye escaped with a single blow.

    After pouring the wine, he hugged Cheng Ran and walked back, and calmly pointed at the lobster tongs that Cheng Ran had coveted for a long time: "Eat it, haven't you wanted to eat for a long time?

    " , just because the host who came over after hearing the news stopped.

    Lan Qiye frowned in displeasure.

    Zhou Qifa had a smile on his face, and he didn't seem to be angry because of the farce just now, but he was younger on Tuesday, showing a little bit of unhappiness, but even so, he didn't dare to trouble Lan Qiye.

    The Lu family, the Jiang family and the Lan family are the three giants in the original book.

    A protagonist, a supporting role, plus a villain, and the rest are extras. If you dare to provoke any of them, it will be an end - death! Zhou Qifa is considered a prominent figure in this city, but in the face of super-first-class young entrepreneurs, he is not enough to be seen as a first-class middle-aged entrepreneur.

    "Mr. Lan, what happened just now?" Zhou Qiqi smiled apologetically, "Did it be Zhou Liang's ignorant disrespect to his wife?"

    Lan Qiye snorted lightly: "Almost, but I have already resolved this matter myself. Now, don't work hard, always worry about it."

    Zhou Qiqi said diligently: "How can it happen? This is my old Zhou's territory, and Mrs. Lan must not be wronged. I will let Zhou Liang and the others leave the venue to ensure that it will not hinder the eyes of Mr. Lan and Mrs. Lan."

    Lan Qi Wild is noncommittal.

    On the contrary, it was Zhou Qiqi's performance that made Cheng Ran speechless - what kind of image does Lan Qiye usually look like in the business circle? To actually let an old man over fifty years old dare not neglect him at all. He is indeed the villain.

    Cheng Ran was sighing with emotion when his right hand was suddenly pulled up.

    It was a pair of soft and warm palms, completely different from Lan Qiye's big hands. Cheng Ran was stunned, turned his head to look to the right, and saw the bride-to-be Miss Fang holding his hand with a smile, saying: " If Mrs. Lan doesn't mind, let me take her to get acquainted with our circle. Talking about business is a man's business, and Mrs. Lan is too busy when there is no one to talk to, so it is too lonely."

    Fortunately, Cheng Cheng However, he doesn't like women, otherwise, facing such a gentle Miss Fang, he will probably be distracted.

    Lan Qiye raised his eyebrows and said, "Are you lonely?"

    Cheng Ran was agitated, he quickly took his hand out of Miss Fang's hand, stepped back behind Lan Qiye to hold his arm, and started a playful performance: "How could it be? Lonely, even if I have nothing to do, just looking at Brother Qiye makes my heart feel full, and I have no time to be distracted." The

    three Zhou family suddenly felt a little sore in their teeth.

    Even Lan Qiye's heart beat faster because of what he said, and his eyes flashed unnaturally.

    "It seems that Mr. Lan and his wife really have a deep relationship." Zhou Qifa smiled hard, "In this case, we will not disturb the two-person world of Mr. Lan." After speaking, he hurriedly left the stage with his son and daughter-in-law.

    As soon as they left, Lan Qiye pulled his arm out of Cheng Ran's arm, gently embraced his shoulder and pushed forward: "Go eat, remember not to eat too much."

    Cheng Ran vaguely felt that Lan Qi Ye's voice is a bit wrong, seems to be a bit suffocated?

    But the food comes first, so he doesn't have the time to figure out Lan Qiye's thoughts. This perverted demon king's mood will change from time to time, so he might as well act by chance... Of course, the most important thing now is to eat!

    The lobster claws were huge, and Cheng Ran felt that it was full of weight after eating one. Although he was still unfulfilled, he thought that there were more delicacies waiting for him, so he had to hold back his mouth and focus on other things.

    With Lan Qiye's advice, his food looks much more elegant, but it doesn't affect the quality at all.

    Cheng Ran forgot about Lan Qiye while he was eating.

    I don't know what's going on. It seems that since Lan Qiye ordered him to fast last time, he has become very hungry. Now he can eat half the amount he usually eats every meal... Could it be that he is going to grow again? That Cheng Ran hoped that he could grow ten centimeters taller, better than Lan Qiye, and mad at him.

    The buffet table was very long, and Cheng Ran walked to the other end of the table unknowingly.

    After burping, Cheng Ran realized that Lan Qiye was gone, subconsciously searched around, and found that the other party was standing in the original position, barely moving.

    Hmm, seems to be still in a daze.

    Of course, the Great Demon King will not be in a daze, and being in a daze is to give the enemy an opportunity to take advantage of it.

    He just saw an interesting thing. The waiter who bumped into him just now secretly added ingredients to a glass of champagne, then walked in the direction of Lu Zhongfeng with the tray in hand, handed the glass that had moved his hands and feet to Lu Zhongfeng, and took it casually. The cup was given to Jiang Yousi.

    Lu Zhongfeng drank it unconsciously.

    Probably because of a guilty conscience of being a thief, the waiter almost bumped into other guests when he turned around, knocked over a glass of champagne, and after being said a few words by the guests, he secretly showed a resentful expression.

    It seems that the level of people hired by the Zhou family is really not very good, and anyone can get in.

    But what does this have to do with him? Lan Qiye watched Lu Jifeng drink the champagne to the bottom unmoved, and he even hoped that the other party could make a fool of himself in public, that would be more fun.

    But in Cheng Ran's eyes, Lan Qiye, who hid the gloating in his heart, was stunned for a long time.

    It was the first time that Cheng Ran saw Lan Qiye in a daze. Cheng Ran quickly apologized, only to realize that he bumped into the gentle and beautiful Miss Fang.

    Miss Fang was really considerate and not angry, but asked Cheng Ran if she was hurt.

    Of course Cheng Ran said no, but in fact his leg accidentally hit the leg of the table, and the pain was so painful that his tears were about to fall. No way, in front of a girl, a man is so good, even if the man is gay.

    "Xiao Ran." While

    enduring the pain, Cheng Ran suddenly heard someone calling him.

    He raised his head and looked at the two girls behind Miss Fang, one was sweeter and the other was more delicate. Cheng Ran's mind immediately recalled the memory of the beautiful girl-the eldest sister, Cheng Xiao, who was six years older than the original owner.

    It's still coming.

    Lan Qiye said that the Cheng family and the Fang family are on good terms. Maybe Cheng Xiao and Miss Fang are still best friends who grew up together.

    "Yes, you are Xiaoxiao's younger brother." Miss Fang suddenly realized, "I said why I think you look so kind, you and Xiaoxiao are simply carved out of the same mold." Miss Fang's smile became much more sincere, "But You were in poor health when you were a child, and you are too different in age from us. I haven't seen you very much. Don't take it for granted that you didn't recognize you just now."

    Cheng Ran smiled and said, " Why, I didn't recognize you either. Sister Fang?"

    Miss Fang was so amused by him that the flowers trembled.

    "Xiao Ran, you smile more." Cheng Xiao spoke again, but it surprised Cheng Ran. The original owner's character was Bai Yueguang, who was petite and frail, and he always maintained a cold image of keeping strangers away. , he is now like this, it is definitely OOC.

    Cheng Ran's heart began to feel uneasy.

    But he obviously overestimated the IQ of the supporting role of the Dragon Set. Cheng Xiao just smiled slightly and said with emotion: "It seems that you have a good life in the Lan family, and you are more cheerful than before."

    Cheng Ran: "..." Damn, scared him to sweat.

    "Yeah, brother Qiye is very kind to me." Cheng Ran started to be disgusting again, "I didn't do anything wrong when I decided to marry him. It can be said that it was the most correct decision I made in my life." Strange.

    Cheng Xiao, who was waiting for Cheng Ran to complain, smiled slightly.

    Miss Fang said enviously, "I didn't expect Mr. Lan to be decisive at work on weekdays, yet so tender at home, alas, I'm sour."

    Cheng Ran was about to continue talking nonsense, but Cheng Xiao preemptively said, "Xiao Jin, My brother and I haven't seen each other for more than a month, and my mother asked me to bring him some private words, sorry."

    Miss Fang said with interest: "Then you can go." As she spoke, she pulled the sweet girl back. direction go.

    Cheng Xiao moved quickly, and without waiting for Cheng Ran to refuse, he pulled him to a more hidden position, and Cheng Ran subconsciously looked in the direction of Lan Qiye. I don't know if Lan Qiye is in a daze, and if he sees him being dragged away by other people, he will be angry.

    Cheng Xiao took his actions as a dependency, and smiled bitterly: "Little brother, it seems that you really fell in love with Lan Qiye."

    Cheng Ran almost vomited.

    Cheng Ran's throat choked, but he was not choked by his own saliva, and said in horror: "Sister, where did you come to the conclusion?"

    Cheng Xiao said: "You have to look at him in a few minutes, and say that you don't fall in love with him. Him?"

    Cheng Ranxin said that it was because Lan Qiye couldn't find anyone to use it, and he would be miserable when he returned home.

    Cheng Xiao sighed and said, "I didn't agree with you when you agreed to Lan Qiye's marriage proposal, but there is no way. If the family can't get through that difficulty, I'm afraid it will go bankrupt."

    Cheng Ran said, "I understand, I understand. Cheng Xiao said: "

    Then tell the truth to my sister, Lan Qiye, is he really good to you?"

    Cheng Ran paused, and was about to think of another rainbow fart to blow Lan Qiye, but he was caught by Cheng Ran after the pause. Xiao self-interpreted.

    "It turns out that you pretended to be too." Cheng Xiao looked distressed, "Sister knows that you don't want others to know that your life is not good, but I am your sister, we are a family, there is nothing we can't say directly."

    Cheng Ran was a little bit broken.

    Why do people in this novel love brain supplements so much, Jiang Qin is one, and now another Cheng Xiao has appeared, I don't know what kind of guy the original owner's brother will be.

    For the sake of it, Cheng Ran is not good at blowing rainbow farts anymore.

    He had to say: "Actually, it's not as exaggerated as you said. He doesn't usually care about me."

    Cheng Xiao sighed: "I should have guessed it when he warned us not to contact you, he is so arbitrary, In fact, I saw you as soon as I entered the venue, but Lan Qiye was right next to you, so I didn't dare to come over."

    What else could Cheng Ran say, but he could only repeat the machine: "I understand, I understand."

    "Xiao Ran , you should find a chance to leave him!" Cheng Xiao suddenly grabbed his shoulder, which startled Cheng Ran, "Xiao Ran, do you usually have a chance to touch his study?

    " I've never been in contact."

    Cheng Xiao said, "Sister told you that the most unreliable man in this world is a man, and if this man is Lan Qiye, he will be even more unreliable! You also know that his three previous fiancées were all killed by him. Damn it, don't think that he's okay with you now, he's not sure in the future. What you have to do is to steal the secrets of the Lanshi, and when we work together to bring down the Lanshi, you won't have to worry anymore!

    Cheng Ran was stunned .

    There seemed to be 10,000 grass and mud horses rushing past in my heart, and finally they came together into one sentence - this is to kill him!

    Cheng Ran pushed Cheng Xiao's shoulder away and walked back without looking back.

    Met a madman!

    Although Lan Qiye is also crazy, he is crazy enough to have capital. What qualifications do you have to be crazy as a Cheng family who is not ranked in the original book, is it because you have a cannon fodder son?

    Cheng Xiao quickly grabbed Cheng Ran back: "Little brother, elder sister is not trying to force you, elder sister is just afraid that you will be hurt!"

    If he really listened to Cheng Xiao's words, it would be a place to die without even being hurt. .

    "Okay, I see."

    Cheng Ran was worried that Lan Qiye would come to him if he stayed any longer. If Lan Qiye really heard the content of the conversation, the end of the world might not be far away. In order to get rid of Cheng Xiao, Cheng Ran had to vaguely express that he would consider it, and he was let go.

    He returned to Lan Qiye's side uneasy all the way.

    Lan Qiye held his chin, and said without squinting, "Are you full?"

    Cheng Ran gave a small "um".

    Lan Qiye just saw the critical moment. Lu Zhongfeng covered his stomach and bent down, his face was very wrong, and then Jiang Yousi leaned into his ear and said something, Lu Zhongfeng's face turned redder, Jiang Yousi helped him leave the venue and went to the parking lot go in the direction.

    After watching the play, Lan Qiye turned his attention back to Cheng Ran, only to find that his face was a little pale.

    "What's wrong?" Lan Qiye touched his forehead, "I won't be bullied again, right?"

    "How could it be, how could I be so unlucky." Cheng Ran took the cup on the table and concealed his guilty conscience. He raised his head and sighed, and after two seconds, his throat was burning hot.

    Lan Qiye said coolly: "That seems to be my cup."

    Cheng Ran's eyes widened, and instinctively wanted to save, but he covered his neck and was speechless.

    Seeing that he was really pitiful, Lan Qiye raised his hand and summoned the waiter, ready to ask for a glass of water.

    It happened that the waiter had juice in the tray, so Cheng Ran quickly took two glasses, confirmed that it was not alcohol, and poured it into his stomach like a cow, and then he came back to life.

    "No wonder, no wonder it's so exciting, it must be because I kissed his wild brother indirectly, I just..."

    "If your throat is like this, don't be too busy to fart," Lan Qiye interrupted him coldly. "Besides, what is indirect kissing? We don't know how many times we kiss directly."

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Waiter on the side: He didn't hear anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1K 15
Where Minho falls for his friend but couldn't tell his feelings to him.
189K 9.5K 139
将军,你抑制剂掉了[穿书] Status : 135 chapters + 4 extra (Completed) Author : 笑迟情 Through an accidental transmigration, Gu Huan became the youngest Alpha gene...
470K 29.4K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
236K 8.8K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...