Pinocchio and The Bluebird

By LiannQ

Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is alw... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

15

2.5K 98 5
By LiannQ

Chapter 15 Marry First, Love Later: President Pa's Little Runaway Wife (15)

    Cheng Ran paid the price for his mouth again.

    Lan Qiye didn't know what kind of stimulation he was getting, so he pressed him on the dining table, so excited that he wanted to tear down the table.

    After it was over, Cheng Ran could barely feel the presence below the waist, and was hugged by Lan Qiye on his lap, pecking at his lips one after another, as if he was tasting some delicious food.

    There is still a sweet and sour taste in the mouth, which is the culprit of sweet and sour pork.

    Cheng Ran drooped his eyelids and looked tiredly at the half-box of sweet and sour pork left, thinking that this should be the second food after cherries that has left him in the shadows.

    "Stop kissing, you'll break the skin again."

    Cheng Ran's lips were numb, and he weakly blocked Lan Qiye's mouth.

    Lan Qiye's movements paused, but he really didn't kiss him anymore, but he still didn't put Cheng Ran down from his body.

    Cheng Ran was at peace, leaning on his shoulder, his eyelids twitching, and he was drowsy.

    Lan Qiye squeezed his leg, but failed to wake Cheng Ran, instead he let him cling to him, shrank into his arms, and rubbed his forehead coquettishly on his neck.

    Cheng Ran relied on his subconscious actions, just because he was sleepy and stupid.

    But I don't know how many waves splashed on Lan Qiye's heart.

    Lan Qiye originally wanted to call Cheng Ran to get up and go back to the room, but at this moment he was suddenly unable to speak, he hesitated for a moment, then picked him up and went upstairs, leaving the restaurant in a mess.

    Cheng Ran's eyelids finally failed to overcome the sleepy bug, and he slept in Lan Qiye's arms, not knowing what year it was today.

    Woke up early the next morning.

    It was a little scary to see Lan Qiye's profile as soon as he woke up. Cheng Ran couldn't remember how he got back to the room, so he didn't dare to ask. Lan Qiye dragged him back into his arms, bowed his head and kissed him.

    For ten minutes, Cheng Ran almost died of breathlessness.

    After the kiss, Lan Qiye squinted and smiled at him: "Good morning."

    Cheng Ran covered his chest and breathed frantically.

    "Kissing turned out to be quite comfortable." Lan Qiye started to move his mouth again, "It's sweet."

    Cheng Ran was unlovable: "That's the taste of sweet and sour pork last night..." After a

    pause, he said in a sullen manner: "Speaking of which, I didn't brush my teeth last night and this morning."

    Lan Qiye: "..."

    Lan Qiye silently stopped.

    Cheng Ran watched Lan Qiye get out of bed and walked into the bathroom without saying a word, but felt very puzzled. Why didn't I remember that Lan Qiye loved his family so much before?

    ……wrong! They never kissed at all!

    Cheng Ran suddenly remembered the contact he had with Lan Qiye over the past month or so. Although the two of them had done the most intimate things, it seemed that they really... indeed... did not kiss.

    Combined with what Lan Qiye just said...

    Could it be that last night was Lan Qiye's first kiss? !

    Very thoughtful.

    Cheng Ran didn't dare to think about it, and while Lan Qiye was still in the bathroom, he fled back to his room with a sore back.

    Halfway through, I remembered that I hadn't taken the medicine last night, so I hurriedly took another tablet, and I suffered to death.

    Afterwards, everything was fine until he went to school. I don't know if Lan Qiye was stimulated by the phrase "I didn't brush my teeth", so I went to the company without having breakfast, and didn't care about Guan Chengran.

    Seeing that he didn't specifically tell him not to eat, Cheng Ran boldly asked Aunt Li for food.

    "Xiao Ran, did the gentleman treat you well last night?"

    Aunt Li actually came out last night. As soon as the restaurant lights came on, she knew something was wrong, but later she saw that Cheng Ran and Lan Qiye didn't seem to be awake in the restaurant. There is no conflict whatsoever.

    Cheng Ran blushed when he heard this.

    He doubted whether Aunt Li heard some live clips last night, and stammered: "No, no."

    "Then Aunt Li can rest assured." Aunt Li smiled relievedly, "Just say it, sir. The knife mouth and tofu heart will not really abuse you."

    Cheng Ran was noncommittal.

    He didn't know that Lan Qiye's heart peas were not tofu, but that cucumber was really not tofu at all.

    Cheng Ran went to school when he was full, but he was a little restless on the way.

    I always feel stuffy in my chest and I can't breathe much.

    Could something bad happen?

    Halfway through the first class, Cheng Ran finally couldn't help it, and hid out and called Lu Zhongfeng.

    Lu Zhongfeng has been very busy during this time, the company is not busy with development, and he is fishing every day, so the phone is answered very quickly.

    "However, what's the matter?"

    Cheng Ran said, "Are you free today?"

    Lu Zhongfeng said, "If you are free, you are free

    . You are tall," Cheng Ran spat, "I just want to ask you, can you accompany me to the Qingfo Temple today, I always feel that something is going to happen, and I have a very bad premonition."

    Lu Zhongfeng joked: "When did your sixth sense become so powerful?"

    Cheng Ran said, "Don't be ridiculous, I'm serious, do you have time?" When

    it comes to good friends, you have to squeeze them out when you don't have time, not to mention Lu Zhongfeng's I was really busy, so I rushed to Cheng Ran's school to pick him up without saying a word. Cheng Ran didn't dare to drive the Lan family's car, for fear that the driving records and positioning would be revealed. Because it was a temporary decision, he didn't even have time to ask for leave from the class guide, so he skipped class.

    From afar, he saw Lu Zhongfeng sitting in the co-pilot, rolling down the window and waving to him.

    Cheng Ran was stunned for a moment, thinking that Erdan had brought a driver - after all, Erdan did not have a driver's license - but when he got closer, he realized how familiar the "driver" was... Isn't it just attacking Erjiang Yousi!

    Cheng Ran got into the car in a trance.

    Jiang Yousi turned back and smiled gently at him, as a greeting, Cheng Ran also raised the corners of his mouth awkwardly.

    After the car drove a distance, he remembered to ask Lu Zhongfeng, and sent a message to someone on WeChat.

    However, he was not full: what's the situation, why did Jiang Yousi come too?

    Lu Zhongfeng: Because I can't drive.

    However, I was not full: you can find a driver to drive over, so I can drive over there then?

    Lu Zhongfeng: He happened to be with me. Of course he would ask if I wanted to go out. As soon as I said casually, he offered to be a driver. I was ashamed to refuse.

    Cheng Ran rolled his eyes in his heart, thinking that he didn't want to refuse at all, right?

    But fortunately, Jiang Yousi and Lan Qiye don't usually have much contact, and their family businesses are opposed to each other.

    "What is Xiaoran going to do at Qingfo Temple?"

    Cheng Ran reacted for more than ten seconds before realizing that Jiang Yousi was talking to him, and looked up at him suspiciously.

    Seeing his slow response, Lu Zhongfeng didn't want to embarrass Jiang Yousi, so he hurriedly said, "Begging for

    a son." Jiang Yousi: "..."

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Jiang Yousi coughed dryly and laughed: " It makes sense, it's just that Xiaoran's newly married Yaner wants a child so soon? Or is Mr. Lan in a hurry?"

    Cheng Ran hurriedly denied it and said, "Don't listen to the idiots, I've just been unlucky recently and want to go to worship Buddha. Go away."

    Jiang Yousi was stunned. He glanced at the two of them from the rearview mirror and laughed, "Er Dan is calling the end wind? Why haven't I heard that he has this nickname? ."

    Only then did Cheng Ran realize that the original owner and Lu Zhongfeng had known each other since childhood, and Jiang Yousi and Lu Zhongfeng had been friends for many years. Jiang Yousi must have also had contact with the original owner, but because it was not mentioned in the original book, Cheng Ran gave it to him. ignored.

    Now it seems that Jiang Yousi will directly call him "Xiao Ran", presumably the relationship is not so distant. "This is what we called in private." Cheng Ran rescued, "The name I chose as a joke when I was a child was not very elegant, and I didn't call it that much when I grew up."

    Jiang Yousi glanced at Lu Zhongfeng with a smile and said: "Then I'll call you Erdan in the future?"

    Lu Zhongfeng's bones are numb, and there is no way to disagree: "Okay, it's okay to call me Eridi."

    Cheng Ran: "..." It

    's so embarrassing .

    Although Qingfo Temple is on the outskirts of the city, it only takes more than two hours for a one-way expressway. Cheng Ran didn't set off too late, so he would speed up his schedule and should barely dare to go back to school after school.

    But the Qingfo Temple is on the top of the mountain, and you have to climb the mountain to go up.

    Lu Zhongfeng stopped cooking halfway through his climb, and Lai refused to move in the pavilion: "I can't crawl anymore, let me rest for a while."

    Cheng Ran was also tired, but in order to be able to go home, he would endure no matter how tired he was. Come on, he even had the strength to drag Lu Zhongfeng: "Come on, victory is ahead!"

    Lu Zhongfeng lay on the table and stood still.

    There was a huge disparity in the size of the two, Cheng Ran wasted all his strength and failed to pull Lu Zhongfeng up, sitting on the ground gasping for breath.

    Lu Zhongfeng didn't know why he was in such a hurry. He even made a hasty decision to come to Qingfo Temple. Is it really just because he had an ominous premonition?

    "However, I really can't walk anymore." Lu Zhongfeng gasped, "Why don't you carry me?"

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Cheng Ran almost choked on his own saliva: "You want me to die. ."

    It is difficult to walk on a flat ground with a back of 1.75 meters and 1.88 meters, let alone climbing a mountain. It is estimated that they both rolled down the hillside before they had time to take a step.

    "Why don't I carry you." Jiang Yousi suddenly said.

    "...Then why are you embarrassed." Lu Zhongfeng said as he climbed onto Jiang Yousi's back.

    Cheng Ran: Haha.

    So, a scene with hot eyes appeared - the most majestic looking man among the three was lying on top of the second tallest man, and was carried on his back, and the most "petite" Linzi followed behind. Let the people who don't know the truth can't help but guess whether the one being carried on the back has some terminal illness, and specially dragged the sick body to pray to the Buddha.

    The Qingfo Temple is still overcrowded on weekdays.

    Cheng Ran originally wanted to go directly to the legendary monk for fortune-telling - isn't it all played like this in TV dramas? The person was taken to the small black room, and there was an old monk sitting in the waning years.

    But it turned out that Cheng Ran was thinking too much. He queued with the main force for more than half an hour, and when it was his turn and Lu Zhongfeng, there would be no novice monk to look for someone with a predestined relationship.

    Cheng Ran waved the lottery with his mouth flat, shook out the top lottery, and then pressed the number to get the autograph.

    Just the moment he saw the signature, he was stunned.

    ——The fate of exchanges is not suitable. At this time, people are prosperous and wealth is prosperous. At this time, it is easy to get rich and prosperous, and the nobles will have support when they meet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 9.5K 139
将军,你抑制剂掉了[穿书] Status : 135 chapters + 4 extra (Completed) Author : 笑迟情 Through an accidental transmigration, Gu Huan became the youngest Alpha gene...
248K 15.5K 46
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
473K 16.8K 193
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
163K 6K 64
He's So Sweet After Class 下课后他如此甜美 Author(s) 沽飞双 Status in COO 57 chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Description Mo Lingqiu was employed as University A'...