Pinocchio and The Bluebird

By LiannQ

Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is alw... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

12

2.8K 99 13
By LiannQ

Chapter 12 Marry First, Love Later: President Pa's Little Runaway Wife (12)

    Lu Zhongfeng slipped and got behind Cheng Ran.

    Cheng Ran stared stiffly at Lan Qiye and Lu Nanshan who appeared at the door at an unknown time, his little heart beating wildly, and he didn't know when they came or how much he heard.

    Before Lan Qiye said anything, Lu Nanshan let out a sneer.

    The target is naturally Lu Zhongfeng.

    A domineering president who is 1.88 meters tall is hiding behind a Linzi, the picture is really a bit hot.

    Lu Zhongfeng didn't notice anything. He was originally a weak and arrogant person, and it was not what he wanted to wear it on Ba Zong Gong's body. As soon as he saw his titular brother, his heart trembled. If he hadn't had Jiang Yousi by his side, he would have been gnawed to death by the Lu family.

    Jiang Yousi was not by his side at this moment, and Lu Zhongfeng was even more guilty. Even hiding behind Cheng Ran could not ease his fear.

    ——After all, Cheng Ran is now unable to protect himself.     "Xiao Ran

    , how long will you stay there?" Lan Qiye gave him a dangerous smile, "Or, are you really planning to go with this person?"

Immediately, a picture of the original owner being disemboweled appeared.

    No matter what, it's important to save your life!

    Cheng Ran did not hesitate to bend Lu Zhongfeng again with an elbow, then quickly ran to Lan Qiye's side, hugged his arm, covered his chest and said, "Brother Qiye, it was so scary just now. , this man suddenly dragged me into this room, if you guys didn't come in time, I don't know what would have happened, it's really scary!"

    Lan Qiye: "..."

    Lu Nanshan: "..."

    Lu Zhong Feng collapsed and shouted: "Ran Ran!!!" ! ! ! !

    Lan Qiye glanced over, and Lu Zhongfeng, who had no shelter, hid behind the sofa with a squeak, clinging to the back, only showing a pair of eyes to look at them.

    "Baby, you're frightened." Lan Qiye also pretended to put Cheng Ran in his arms, "I didn't expect that there would be wolves in this situation, don't worry, I'll ask the security to come over immediately and drive this hateful man out. ."

    Lu Zhongfeng: "QAQ!"

    Cheng Ran laughed dryly: "Well, then it's not necessary?"

    Lan Qiye narrowed his eyes: "Do you want to intercede for this man? He is not a good person."

    Lu Zhongfeng Inner cry: labor and management do not know how many times better than you!

    Cheng Ran said: "No, I was thinking that the people who come to this banquet are either rich or expensive. If you drive them out, it will bring you trouble.

    " Looking at Lu Nanshan thoughtfully, "After all, this guy next to me is the bad man's brother."

    Cheng Ran looked at Lu Nanshan in surprise.

    Lu Nanshan said with a light smile: "It's just a half-sister, the relationship is not very deep."

    It turned out to be Lu BOSS, the villain who ranks second only to Lan Qiye in the original book, and Lan Qiye was a villain, in order to exclude the protagonist group. A lot of bad things, in the end, also ruined his reputation, and also made his grandfather angry to death.

    Lan Qiye said: "I thought about it, what the baby said really makes sense."

    Cheng Ran felt a little uneasy.

    "But the guy who hurts the baby must not be tolerated, otherwise I'm not a man." Lan Qiye pushed Cheng Ran away, squeezing his knuckles, "I'll teach him a lesson here, for the sake of face. The problem, forgive him and dare not speak out, but what do you think?" Not so

    good! ! ! Lu Zhongfeng's eyes turned red.

    Lan Qiye asked Cheng Ran to stand over Lu Nanshan: "Go further, so as not to be splashed with blood later."

    Lu Zhongfeng: "!!!"

    Cheng Ran couldn't possibly watch Jiyou being beaten, but didn't know how to stop it. With a twitch of his head, he jumped over and hugged Lan Qiye's waist: "No! I don't want you to become a man for me. Violent people!"

    Lan Qiye was hit by him and took half a step forward, just as he was about to speak, he felt a gust of wind blowing in front of him, it turned out that Lu Zhongfeng took the opportunity to escape, shouting while running: "Help me! Ah—killed—"

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Do you dare to be more embarrassing!

    "Okay, he's gone, how long are you going to hold him?"

    Cheng Ran's scalp went numb, he let go quickly, and smirked, "How did you find this place?"

    Lan Qiye said, "You went to the bathroom. I didn't come back for almost half an hour, I thought you fell in. Also, remember to close the door when you have a private meeting with a wild man next time, or do you want other people to watch?"

    Fuck! Damn, it turned out that he brought it on himself! It even bothered him!

    Cheng Ran was crazy about Jiyou villain in his heart, but he had to explain: "What, I was really kidnapped by him, I don't believe in the surveillance."

    Lan Qiye said with a faint smile: "So you didn't Talk ill of me to him?"

    Cheng Ran's smile could hardly be hung up: "How is it possible, you are so good to me, and it's too late for me to love you, how can you speak ill of you, let alone run away with Lu Zhongfeng ."

    Lu Nanshan suddenly frowned and covered his stomach.

    Lan Qiye looked over and said, "What are you doing?"

    Lu Nanshan sighed, "It's nothing, I just feel a little supportive."

    Cheng Ran was puzzled.

    Lan Qiye rolled his eyes at him: "I don't know what it is."

    After returning to the main venue, it seemed to be calm on the surface, but only Cheng Ran knew that his back had gotten wet a few times. No matter how delicious the buffet was, Cheng Ran was not sure if Lan Qiye, who was smiling and smiling, was the calm before the storm, nor did he know what kind of follow-up would be waiting for him after returning home.

    Not to mention that Lu Zhongfeng, who had already returned to his backer, still glanced at him from time to time, fully showing the image of a idiot who "begs for nothing".

    Cheng Ran was crying inside.

    You idiot, can you stop looking here? How many more years does he want to live?

    The party didn't end until the early hours of the morning. Cheng Ran was so sleepy when he followed Lan Qiye back, even though his heart was hanging all the time, he couldn't help but fall asleep in the car.

    Lan Qiye was closing his eyes and resting, when suddenly he felt a heavy weight on his shoulders.

    Looking sideways, he found that it was Cheng Ran who was pushed to his side by the car after he fell asleep.

    In fact, in the venue before, he only heard Lu Zhongfeng's words to let Cheng Ran go with him. But to his astonishment, when he heard that sentence, the anger that ignited in his heart made him unable to believe that he should have been hiding outside the door and rushing in after the two had expressed their sincerity. The kidnapper, but he couldn't hold back.

    Because of his impulsiveness, he couldn't hear Cheng Ran's true attitude.

    Although Cheng Ran did not show any reluctance to marry him at that time, on the contrary, he seemed to be quite enthusiastic about him, but he was very afraid of him after the marriage, which made Lan Qiye have to suspect that in a situation that he did not know Did something happen to make Cheng Ran change? The biggest entry point was Lu Zhongfeng.

    But it doesn't matter, it's a long time coming, it's not bad this time.

    And this time Lu Zhongfeng's reaction has already made him very satisfied. It seems that next time, he will have to brush his presence in front of the other party.

    Cheng Ran had a nightmare all night.

    Either I dreamed that I was lying on the operating table and my stomach was cut open, or I dreamed that Lan Qiye was chasing him with a forty-meter knife, so that when he woke up, he was so exhausted that he spent a lot of time. It took a long while to really wake up.

    Then sat up startled.

    Cheng Ran hurriedly touched himself, and after making sure that Lan Qiye didn't beat him in his sleep, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Today is Friday, because he doesn't have to go to class because of the transfer.

    It was still early, Cheng Ran wasn't sure if Lan Qiye had gone to the company, so he didn't get up, but hid in the quilt, released Lu Zhongfeng from the blacklist, and sent a series of blood knives over.

    Lu Zhongfeng seemed to be waiting for his news, and came back in a few minutes.

    Lu Zhongfeng: Of course, you are still alive. QAQ

    Ranran is not full: thanks to you, you are not dead yet.

    Lu Zhongfeng: It's good to be alive QAQ

    , but I'm not full: I beg you, can you close the door before you do something bad next time? You almost killed me!

    Lu Zhongfeng: I'm sorry, I'm too nervous.

    However, I wasn't full: I'm nervous about your size, next time you do this again, I'll let Lan Qiye knock your head off!

    Lu Zhongfeng: Don't be so cruel, after all, we are gays on the same boat.

    However, I am not full: Get out!

    Lu Zhongfeng: Huh.

    However, I'm not full: stop talking nonsense, hurry up and make some time. On weekdays, I will skip class and go to the Qingfo Temple to pray with you.

    Lu Zhongfeng: Skipping class?

    Lu Zhongfeng: Of course, are you still in school?

    However, I wasn't full: Do you know this novel better than me? This vicious cannon fodder is only twenty years old, and of course he is still in school.

    Lu Zhongfeng: Hey, it's nice to be young.

    Lu Zhongfeng: Unlike me, wearing a book makes me three years old for nothing.

    Lu Zhongfeng: Not only is he old, but he is also tall and tall, two centimeters taller than his crush.

    However, I am not full: two centimeters is a problem that an insole can solve.

    Lu Zhongfeng: Give me back my perfect height of 170!

    However, I wasn't full: you are a 170 second-class crippled.

    Lu Zhongfeng: You bully me too, I don't want to live anymore.

    However, I wasn't full: before I die, I will go to the Qingfo Temple with me.

    Although the conversation was a bit poisonous, Cheng Ran could not deny that after successfully connecting with Lu Zhongfeng, he had a little sense of security and belonging. At least, he was no longer alone in this world.

    The two chatted for a long time.

    It wasn't until Cheng Ran's stomach growled with hunger that he glanced at the time and realized that it was almost eleven o'clock. Then he came to an end with Lu Zhongfeng and went downstairs to eat. At this time, Lan Qiye had naturally gone to the company. Cheng Ran ate lunch comfortably, spent an afternoon at home, and hid in his room before Lan Qiye returned.

    - Yes, he is so cowardly!

    Of course, he didn't forget to bring his own dinner and a pot of cucumbers before he went back to the room - no way, who made the house without snacks.

    When Lan Qiye came home from get off work, he didn't see Cheng Ran, so he asked casually.

    "Madam said that he ate too much during the day, so he didn't eat dinner and lost weight." Aunt Li repeated the excuse that Cheng Ran had given before, and at the end she asked a bit more, "Sir, did you and Madam quarrel again? Lan Qiye raised his eyebrows: "

    I quarreled with him before?"

    Aunt Li smirked.

    "Okay, you don't have to worry about this, I'll see him later."

    Aunt Li just felt relieved. If the couple is living, there will always be bumps and stumblings. It's good to talk about everything.

    Lan Qiye finished dinner alone, sat in the living room for a while, and then went upstairs. When he came to the door of Cheng Ran's room, he didn't knock on the door, but pushed the door open.

    Cheng Ran, who was chatting with Lu Zhongfeng, was so frightened that he dropped his cell phone and turned back in horror.

    Half a cucumber was still stuffed in his mouth, and his cheeks were bulging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 21.7K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
103K 3.8K 58
Although Lou Jingheng was an orphan in his previous life, he possessed the Dimension Trading System by accident. Unexpectedly, he was killed by his g...
175K 6.3K 45
After Marrying the Disabled Warrior King 嫁给残疾战王以后 Author 鱼不渡 Status 45 Chapters Shen Muting is dead, but he is alive again! As an apocalyptic superp...
90.5K 3.5K 92
[ABO] The Pheromone of the Little Master is so Sweet 【ABO】小少爷的信息素好甜 Author 梨苏 Status 92 Chapters Description Squeamish, arrogant, unreasonable and mi...