๐Š๐”๐“๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐€๐“ |Discontin...

By miafrmdawic

๐ข ๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐—บ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐—บ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ... ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐—ผ๐ฐ ! More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
lmfao wtff! sb stole my shiatttt
11.
Hi bookiesss . ๐Ÿšฟ

2.

11.4K 482 541
By miafrmdawic

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐖

"A nigga this fine don't need to be beating bitches" I mumbled as Osama story popped up.

𝐁𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧_

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭?

𝐎𝐬𝐚𝗺𝐚?

𝐃𝗼 𝗺𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝗼𝐫

𝐍𝗼.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝐚.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝗼𝐫?

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝗺𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬

😗😗 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐝𝗼 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝗺𝐩 𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝗼 𝐢𝐭? 𝐈 𝐠𝗼𝐭 500

All he had to say was it was money involved.

𝐂𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝗺𝐞

766 𝐒𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐞𝐰𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐰

"Where you going?" China asked as I put on some shorts and changed my shirt.

"Osama asked me to fight his sister" I mumbled I wasn't one to turn down money.

"Bitchhh, he stay having somebody beat that li girl ass" Jaliyah laughed.

"Who is she?" I asked her. She put her finger up and typed something in.

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 : 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮. 👩🏾‍🍼

𝐏𝗼𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐲 2020

"She had her baby already?" I asked. China nodded her head.

"He coming to get you?" Jaliyah asked typing on her phone.

"Yes let's go" I said seeing he was outside, walking out the house I walked to his truck seeing he had everybody in there.

"I'm not sitting in the back" I tucked my lips in.

"Get inna back" He looked at Richie, he got out and got in the back.

"They not riding"

"Bitch we was driving my car, don't do no funny shit with my friend either" Jaliyah said getting in her car.

"Don't lose friend" Will said patting my shoulder I shook my head seeing I was tagged in something on insta.

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐰

"No funny shit but fuck yo nephew" I said showing him the post.

He read it and sucked his teeth "On god she only won because Kelly big jaw ass tripped Moni" Glock spoke.

We pulled up outside and she had a whole bunch of people with her, I grabbed the mace out my pockets and opened the door sticking my hands out.

I maced my hands and threw the empty container in the street "Oh girl you fight dirtyyyy" Doodie dragged as we got out the car.

"Bitch don't let her fuck your hair up" Jaliyah said looking at my fresh braids.

I ignored her walking up on the grass his sister walked off the porch and looked me up and down.

"Bit- girl hush" I cut her off sending a punch to her face. She fell back as I started sending punches to her face.

I felt her kick me in my stomach causing me to stumble back.

She ran up again hitting my in my nose, I gripped her hair throwing her to the ground making sure to hit her in the eyes at least once.

Getting maced wasn't shit to be played with.

"Bitch don't touch her" I heard then heard a thud.

Feeling myself getting pulled off Jayda, I looked and saw Jaliyah fighting Kelly.

"She might rearrange that bitch jaw" I heard Richie say.

"Osama you foul as fuck having a bitch come and fight me. This not the first time you did this shit" Jayda said.

I walked over and stood by Richie as Glock grabbed Jaliyah.

"Man Jayda, I told yo ass a long time ago stop putting yo hands on my sister. You be tryna show out and shit and somebody finally beat yo ass" He said.

"Open yo hands" China said holding a bottle of water and a bar of soap.

"Girl I said the same thing when I found it in her car" She laughed pouring the water in my hands.

She handed me the soap and I rubbed it in as she poured the rest of the water.

I walked up and dried my hands on Doodie shirt.

"Almost made them lashes fly girl" He turned around and bucked at me.

"Get inna car Saint" Osama said, I nodded walking around to the passenger side.

"Here" He handed me some money, I smiled putting it in my bra.

"You leaving them?" I asked watching as he left the rest behind.

"They got a ride, worry about you"

"You got a nigga?" He asked as I typed on my phone.

"No"

He nodded pulling back up to my house. "Text me later" I said getting out the car.

Walking inside I heard him pull off, I walked to my room and stripped out my clothes.

"Bitch got my nose hurting and shit" I frowned walking in the bathroom turning the shower on.

"A fewww stolen moments is all that we shareeee" I said singing to Jaliyah.

"You got your family and they need you there" She said singing to me.

"Y'all gay as fuck" China said recording us, I let go of her face as we pulled up to a car show.

"Might just jump in a random car hoping to find my new nigga" China mumbled as we got out.

"What about you and Doodie?" I asked hopping out the car.

"Doodie who?" She looked at me as I pulled my shorts down.

Shit was all in my ass.

"Damn girl at least be subtle" Jaliyah said helping me.

"If I wanna dig my wedgie out i'm gone do it fuck subtle" I waved her off.

I grabbed some hand sanitizer out my purse and put some in my hands.

"Frienddd, you look like a hoe" Richie made the Tsk tsk tsk , sound.

"Appreciate it" I threw up the peace sign.

"No" He squinted his eyes.

"Fuck you wearing?" Doodie asked looking at China.

"New nigga.. by Chinadior" She held her hand up.

"That shit cheap" Glock sided eyed her.

"Mind yours"

Osama walked up mugging somebody.

"This nigga ain't cracked a smile since I met him, damn"

"Saint come over here wimmie" He grabbed my wrist.

"What if I ain't want too?" I asked as I stepped up sitting on the hood of his car.

I heard some loud ass engines and looked seeing the car show starting.

"Can I wear yo hoodie?" I asked feeling a breeze.

He took it off handing to me , I slid it on and watched as he typed hardly on his phone.

"Why you have me come over here to sit on yo phone?" I questioned.

"I'm doing something" He mumbled.

"I'm going back with Jaliyah" I shrugged walking over.

I felt him pull the hoodie , my body connected with his and he wrapped his arm around me.

"You to comfortable"

thoughts ??

My li dumb ass be getting overwhelmed, so this the schedule.

I might change it up depending on how I feel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1K 40
read to find outโค๏ธ
17.2K 417 19
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘ฆ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™ 24 ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘... ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘Žูซ ๐‘Ž 26 ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ-๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘๐‘กูซ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ค๐‘–...
1.2K 127 7
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
1.3K 27 12
โ„’โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ถ "๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Šโ„ฏ โ„ฌ๐“โ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š!"