Trolls World Tour X Reader On...

By destinycopley134

This is an X Reader book for Trolls World Tour. I will do both girls and boys from this show and if you do no... More

Rules And Such
How You Met
What Kind Of Troll Are You
Who Is Older
Who Is Your Best Friend
How They Ask You Out
Something You Do Together
Who Says I Love You First
Where They Like To Kiss You
When They're Jealous
Who They're Jealous Of
First Kiss
When You're Sad

First Thoughts

1K 25 0
By destinycopley134

Poppy:

"Whoa. Trollex has a sister. They don't look much alike but they definitely act a lot alike. I can't wait to be friends with her."

Branch:

"I would never believe Poppy has a sister. They act nothing alike. She acts a lot more like me."

Cooper:

"Wow. A country troll is visiting Vibe City. She seems so nice. I love hearing her music. I wonder if she likes Pop."

Prince D:

"A Rock troll who acts more like a Funk troll? Wow. Never thought I'd see that. I bet she and Barb don't always get along. But she seems kinda nice. Have to say hello sometime."

Delta Dawn:

"I like this one. She seems so free spirited. Her music might sound different from mine but it still has that same soul in it. I wonder if she would ever sing with me."

Trollex:

"Wow. This Classical troll is definitely different than I was expecting. She certainly is nice though. And she's really interested in my beats."

Hickory:

"Well this little troll is definitely something different. She seems so free spirited. Surprised she likes my music. Not many like yodeling. I wonder what else she likes about me?"

Barb:

"Ugh. I hate how preppy the Pop trolls can be. But I guess this girl isn't so bad. She likes my kind of music too. She's actually kinda cute."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2M 99.9K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
42.2K 659 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
96.5K 319 30
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...