Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

Av _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... Mer

Preview
1 | Twins |
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
17 | Memories |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
20 | ✨The Date✨ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |

5 | Brothers |

3.2K 184 36
Av _A_for_ARMY__

~ present day~

"Have you gone mute?" Jeonggukk snarled.

Jungkook shook his head.

"Then say something" His voice was still cold.

"Uh- I don't really understand what you're saying. What do you mean by 'handling a cute boy' " Jungkook admitted awkwardly.

Jeonggukk cleared his throat. "I met this boy and we t-talked. I forgot that I gave him my number... He texted me last night and I don't know what to do"

Jungkook looked at him confused. "People usually texts back in this cases" He mumbled

Jeonggukk glared at him. "I know. What I meant is .. he's so soft and I don't know how to talk sweetly without being rude and scare him away "

Jungkook stared blank at his brother's face. Is this real? The Jeon Jeonggukk is being soft for someone. Something warm spread on his chest thinking of the fact that Jeonggukk came to him for help.

"W-who's he ?" He asked.

"Names Taehyung. He's a student at HYBE ."

"How'd you met then ?" Jungkook excitedly asked .

Jeonggukk sighed. He can't even believe he's telling Jungkook about this. But , he just felt Jungkook is the right person he can trust Taehyung with. And also he can't seek for his hyungs for help when they're clearly having conflict with Aoki's issue.

"In the beach" Jeonggukk mumbled.

"You went to a beach?" He sounded surprised.

Jeonggukk again glared at him and Jungkook closes his mouth.

"Listen, You can't tell anyone about this. Not even Namjoon hyung. Okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head. "So you basically want me to secretly help you hit on a guy"

"Yeah- wait no.. I mean"

Jungkook didn't thought this day would come. That too to see his brother's flustered face.

"It's okey. I'm not judging or anything. What do want me to do now " He asked showing his bunny smile.

Hey, he looks like a bunny . Wait, do I look like that too? Jeonggukk thought.

"I want to know more about him and like .. you know .." He scratched his nape.

"I get it. I'm not expert in this cases tho. " Jungkook shrugs.

"You're a cute boy so you should know what he likes , right?" Jeonggukk said making both of them shocked .

Did Ggukk just called me 'cute'.? Tf.

"I mean -" Jeonggukk's phone rang. "What?" He answers it.

Jungkook shifted in his seat to make his position comfortable.

"Ok I'll be there soon ...*hangs the phone*.... Jungkook, I've to go somewhere. You just returned from class right? Go freshen up . We'll talk at night"

Jungkook nodded and stood from his chair to walk towards the door.

Jeonggukk furrowed his eyebrows and asked . "What happened to your leg?"

The younger gulped and turned back smiling awkwardly. "I-I fell. Clumsy hehe"

Jeonggukk nodded and the younger left the room.

Jungkook came back to him room and sighed in relief. He locked the door and dropped to the bed face first.

He checked his phone and saw 69 unread messages from his boyfriend. He smiled to himself.

My Beast ❤️

Hey

How'd it go?

What did he said?

How are you now ?

Have painkillers okay?

Does it hurt now?

You want me to come?

Rest well koo

Call me if you're free

Sleep well too

You must be tired.

Miss you soooo much

Wish I could cuddle with you

Lub youuuuuuuuu

.

.

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling as he read through all of his boyfriend's messages. Such a caring beast he got for himself.

He dialed his number and V instantly answered the call.

"Koo.. You ok bae?" V's concerning voice made Jungkook giggle.

"No I'm not. All thanks to you" He replied.

"I'm sorry~" He said feeling guilty.

"You should be , you Beast." Jungkook tried to sound mad.

"I am but don't tell me you didn't like it" He teased and Jungkook's face instantly heated up. ".. and you were the one asked for-"

"Aish stop!" Jungkook whined making V chuckle on the other side.

"So what are you doing , Koo"

"Just came back my room" Jungkook excitedly sat up straight in his bed to tell his boyfriend the tea. "Hey My brother just asked me for help !! " He exclaimed.

"Wow shocker ! What siblings does that ? " He sassed .

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Hey , Not just any help. He asked me to help him with a boy. I think he's in love babe"

"so he's gay"

"Yeah.It'll be a surprise if a hottie like him to be straight to be honest " Jungkook stated.

"He's your twin"

"I know. "

"So you're gonna help you're brother?"

"yeah. Not like I have any choice. How can I say no to that face."

"Aren't you happy now that you'll get more time to spend with him"

Jungkook smiled. "I can't even remember a time when we acted like real brothers. Maybe when we were 10 or something "

"Koo.. "

"But Yes I'm happy but mostly because now I know he actually have a heart and can be soft. "

"Guess whoever that boy is , he's a special one" V remarks.

"Yeah" Jungkook heard muffled noises from other side. "What's that noise?"

"Uh..I'm in kitchen. Making some Jajangmyeo-.. hey. No.. stop it .Bear don't touch it... Aish this.!.. Koo I'll call you back" V hang up the call and Jungkook sat there confused. But then it clicked him.

Oh .. his brother.

Jungkook sighs and fell back on his bed. He knows V has a younger brother. And V always calls him as bear. It's cute.

He never saw him tho. V talks about him with so much adoration and love which almost makes Jungkook jealous. But it also make him fall for the older more.

He also have a brother. But the latter acts almost like his rich adopted dad / sponser. Jungkook chuckled at the title.

But It's true. Jeonggukk was very strict and cold towards everyone. He was the one leading their family and business after their father's death. Jeonggukk was born to take that position. And was trained since childhood. He is a carbon copy of his father.

He never complained it. Well, to whom he will complain ? His so called mother who never cared about them? She was nice but never a mother. Other than giving birth to them she never did anything for them to be called as a Mom.

Maybe one of the reason he loves V is that he listens. He listens everything Jungkook says. All his problems and complaining. Whenever they spend time together, it is 90% of Jungkook blabbering. And V listens to it with heart eyes.

V gives him the love and attention he wanted. Which he craved for years and years. Which he never got from his so called 'home'.

________

That's it for this chapter.

So far , do you like it ?
Comment your opinion.

Is it too cliche?

Anyway sorry for the errors.

And thanks for reading ❤️

^ yeah, why?

Don't forget, I purple you guyzz 💜💜💜

-M♡

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

79.3K 3K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
575K 21.6K 36
COMPLETED In which a not so normal CEO Jeon Jungkook is mate with the adorable Kim Taehyung. What will happen when those two worlds collide?? ** Fetu...
276K 13.5K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
9.2K 516 32
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...