VIOLET BOOK 01

By BlitzMikaelson

VIOLET BOOK 01 tells a story tale about Violet Benton, a seventeen year old teenager who lives in a small tow... More

Violet Benton | Main Protagonist
The Benton Gang
Chapter One : Arrington, A Small Town
Chapter Two : Secrets And False Lies
Chapter Three : Silthery As A Cobra
Chapter Four : The Redheaded She-Devil
Chapter Six : Double The Trouble
Chapter Seven : Rose Fern
Chapter Eight : The Rebellious Snake
FINALE ; Chapter Nine : Psycho Scare

Chapter Five : Sweetheart's Darkness

19 1 0
By BlitzMikaelson

SOMERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL

The Next Morning, in the Arts&Crafts room, I'm sitting atop of the round table, sketching in the sketchbook with a pencil.

Maggie Pollard gently leans sideways on the doorframe. "Hey, Violet."

I glance at her and smiles. "Hey, Maggie, what are you doing here?"

"I'm gonna need your Scooby-Doo sleuthing." said Maggie, slowly walking into the Arts&Crafts room.

I look at Maggie, a bit confused. "What for?"

"Cherry's Mom, Kelsey Jenson. I think she's been cheating on her husband at the Dale's Suite." Maggie said.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Jeana Jenson. She said that her daughter has been coming home late. So, maybe, you could use your Scooby-Doo sleuthing?" Maggie said.

"Yeah, Sure." I said.

✧✧✧

Afterwards, in the half empty school hallway, I'm sitting on the sofa bench. My phone buzzes in my suspender skirt pocket.

I pulls my phone out and looks at it.
Eleanor Reese

I answer my phone. "I saw you at the formal school dance last night."

"Of course you did." Eleanor Reese said on the phone.

"I know you've been stalking me, so, what the hell do you want?" I asked her.

"If you really think by leaving Oak Valley that our antagonistic quarrel will end, then, you didn't, Violet." Eleanor Reese said. "But perhaps, you've forgotten what I'm capable of, but you will, and not just you, your best friends and your ex-boyfriend, Aaron."

I become worried, yet, bewildered. "You're insane."

Eleanor Reese chuckles, menacingly, on the phone. "Indeed I am." And hangs up her phone.

                               minutes after...

In the student lounge, I'm sitting on the three seat sofa, in between Sonya and Ava, and I'm informing the Benton Gang everything that I know about Eleanor Reese.

"Eleanor Reese is your worst nightmare ever. She uses persons as pawns and when she gets done, she cut ties with them." I said.

"Cut ties?" Eric said.

"Eleanor Reese destroys her pawns." I said to Eric.

"Oh, okay." Eric said.

"How psychological crazy is Eleanor Reese?" Sonya asked me.

"Sadistic psychopathic." I said.

"Gosh. And she cut your cheek with a fork shiv and you had to put up with her at Oak Valley." Jonny said. "I'm really sorry, V."

"Yeah. But I'm tough, and I also knows Eleanor Reese. And she knows me. We psychologically studied each other." I said.

✧✧✧

BENTON HOME

In my bedroom, I'm sitting at my desk table, working in my science workbook homework for Miss. Sanchez's Science.

"Hey, Violet." My Dad said, slowly walking into my bedroom with my Mom and they both sits down on my ottoman. "Can we talk?"

I look at my Mom and Dad. "It's the pole dance thing, isn't it?"

"Yeah. But why?" My Mom asked. "You're a 17 year old teenager, and you're young, you shouldn't be pole dancing."

"Boni and I talked about me joining her gang group, The Cobras, for a while. And I wanted to something a little bit rebellious." I said to my Mom and Dad. "And I'm sorry. I really am."

"It's fine, Vinnie. Your father and I were just worried about you." My Mom said.

"We were a little upset, but we will always love you." said my Dad.

"I love you guys too." I said to with a smile.

My Mom and Dad get up and walks away, walking out of my room.

My phone buzzes on my desk table. I picks it up and looks at it. Sonya

I answer my phone. "Hey, Sonya."

"Your old best friend, Ricky Henson, is here at the lounge center." Sonya said to me on the phone.

"Good, keep him there. I have a little surprise for him." I said on the phone, and hangs up my phone.

✧✧✧

LOUNGE CENTER

That evening, Sonya had told Ricky that I was coming to the lounge center. And gosh, Ricky was thrilled.

So, right now, Ricky is sitting in a square pool, half naked, wearing his boxer briefs. And Sonya is sitting on the poolside with her feet in the water.

"So, where's Violet?" Ricky asked Sonya. "I thought Sweetness would've been here by now."

The door opens and I slowly walks inside.

Ricky looks at me, a bit stunned, but unfazed. And Sonya looks a bit shocked herself.

"Hi, Ricky. We're gonna have so much fun together." I said with a straight face.

                               minutes after...

Sonya had zipped-tied Ricky to the small ladder. And he has regain conscious. And if you're pondering, yes, Sonya had given him a pill to make him lose conscious.

But anyhoo, Ricky has regain conscious and looks up at me. "Dark Violet, huh? Sexy of you."

"Eleanor Reese is your cousin, am I right, Ricky, give her a message for me." I said to Ricky, gently puts my pump heel atop of his head. "Tell her I'm not the same Violet Benton that she met at Oak Valley."

And I bops his head under the water, making him squirm in the progress.

"Violet?" Sonya said, becoming worried. "Violet?"

I look at Sonya and takes my pump heel off of Ricky's drenched head and looks at her. "I'm okay. I'm okay."

✧✧✧

HEDRICK HOME

Sonya and I are sitting in a booth table across from each other with our ice cream sundaes and with spoons.

"You should know that you scared the hell out of me becoming your Dark Violet, although, I'm used to it, but still a bit worried." Sonya said to me with a worried look.

"Yeah. I know." I said to Sonya. "You know about my darkness better than the guys. And now, that my darkness has resurfaced, I still have it suppressed."

"Do you really?" Sonya said. "Dark Violet is in you."

"Like I said, I have it suppressed." I said, reassuring her with a small smile.

Sonya and I exchange looks and small smiles at each other.

Violet (VO) Even though, I reassured Sonya that I have my darkness suppressed, I could tell that she was still a little bit worried. And so was I.

any Comment (s) ? any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 4 21
❝ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐎𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡. ❞ Violet Benton and the Benton Gang returns as young adults after five years from...
540K 20.2K 40
Warning: this story contains mature content read on your own risk. COMPLETE Highest rank #19 on werewolf #32 on werewolvesandvampires His Vampire...
1M 23K 50
•1• His tongue slips in and I get caught off guard. Woah buddy! I push back slightly and he let's go and looks into my eyes. "what?" he asks confu...
128K 5.1K 56
Violet Jackson can barely take a breath of senior year before Flynn Davis walks down the hall of her high school. It takes one look at him to have he...