GANGSTA | VKOOK

By bangecstaetictan

❝then ride or die with me, birdie, because there's no turning back.❞ jeon jeongguk, who after the death of hi... More

00 | gangsta.
00 | teaser.
00 | prologue.
01 | the beginning.
02 | pretty, pretty boy.
03 | alluring eyes.
04 | the boy with an umbrella.
05 | the mysterious gangsta.
06 | strong look and dreamy eyes.
07 | the unbeatables.
08 | fall for me, slowly, slowly.
09 | are you feeling bad too?
10 | i really like your voice.
11 | they got him.
12 | stuck with you.
13 | red lips, rosy cheeks.
14 | we will meet, again.
15 | baby and the babysitter.
16 | an unexpected reunion.
17 | the supervillain.
18 | serendipity.
19 | you want me, don't you?
20 | the worst person.
21 | i can wait.
22 | come to me.
23 | i'll help you.
24 | you're my love, jeongguk.
25 | one kiss is never enough.
26 | until the end.
27 | my monster.
28 | my eyes, they tell.
29 | i love you.
30 | a family.
31 | the infiltrator.
32 | then ride or die with me, birdie.
33 | it's different with you.
34 | a friend.
35 | get pretty for me.
37 | taehyung's not a criminal!
38 | it can't be him.
39 | just smile hobi.
40 | we're getting started, v.
41 | a pretentious game.
42 | you're mine.¹⁸⁺
43 | my pretty honey.
44 | the v.
45 | i'm the power.
46 | don't let go.
47 | until the day i die.
48 | broken promises.
49 | hurricane.
50 | long time no see.
51 | who are you?
52 | he's back.
53 | insecurities are loud.
54 | the truth untold.
55 | where is taehyung?
56 | unleashing the monster.
57 | until the end.
58 | you're beautiful than any dream.
00 | little things called love.
00 | some endings are new beginnings.

36 | love me¹⁸⁺

1.9K 91 116
By bangecstaetictan

jeongguk was at his office, getting some work done for tomorrow's journal. it was just an ordinary day until he got a call from taehyung.

"hey gangsta." he answered, supporting his phone between his shoulder and ear as he resumed the work he was doing before.

"hey! aren't you done working yet? i am waiting for you down here."

"oh, you are here?" jeongguk asked, holding the phone in his hand and walking up towards the window, and indeed, his car was parked outside. "wait, give me two minutes!"

"it's been freaking minutes jeongu-"

not giving him a chance to complain, jeongguk got into the car, giving him a quick peck on his cheek, making taehyung blush. "u-uh- i missed you all day."

"missed you too." jeongguk giggled as he drove off. "so what are your plans tonight?"

"nothing special. i thought i would go to the nightclub today." taehyung spoke, looking at him for a second before focusing back on the road.

"oh, so no special missions?" jeongguk asked, disappointed. "i thought you finally needed my help today."

"you know it's not about needing you; i am just giving you time honey. it hasn't been so long since you got shot, remember?"

"yeah, i know, i know." the younger looked out of the window for a second. "how was last night by the way?"

"bad." taehyung let out, grabbing his attention again. "the police knew our plan and we almost got arrested."

"what?" jeongguk's voice raised a bit as he looked at taehyung. "how did that happen?"

"i don't know, this has never happened before. luckily we ran away at last minute." taehyung spoke, sighing.

"see! told you that you need me!" the younger pouted, crossing his arms around his chest

"why?" a laugh skipped taehyung's lips. "what would you have done?"

"if there was anything wrong or someone selling you out to the police, i would have probably caught them! because i don't let such things slide." jeongguk exclaimed.

"true." the younger could see his smile as he was driving. "i always need you, don't i?"

"yes, you do! so next time you are having a deal i am coming, and i accept no rejection to that!" jeongguk sassed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"okay okay, no rejection. you are coming next time."

"great!" the younger exclaimed. "oh last days were so boring." he looked at taehyung after a moment of silence and thought again about what would have happened if he didn't run away. he would have just gotten a call telling him taehyung's in prison and then, he probably wouldn't be able to be with him again.

jeongguk's hand reached out, caressing his cheek, taking the latter aback. "be careful my gangsta, if you get arrested, i swear i will lose my mind." he said seriously but taehyung still smiled to that. "i am not joking taehyung, really! i might burn the whole police station for you."

"you crazy boy, i know you would." taehyung held his hand that was on his cheek and kissed its palm. "i will die for this boy who's worried about me."

"no, don't die, just stay safe, okay?" jeongguk let out while looking out of the window.

"sheesh! sweet words really don't suit you, huh?" taehyung pinched his cheek and giggled. "don't worry, nothing will take us apart jeongguk. nothing."

"i really hope so." few minutes later they reached taehyung's house. since he wasn't really staying there, he said he needed to grab some things before leaving to the nightclub.

"i forgot how comfy your house is." jeongguk said, letting himself fall on the sofa. "i can't understand how you can leave this and spend your nights on my cheap bed."

"it's not your bed, it's you, idiot!"

"whatever, i would choose this comfort over you." the younger closed his eyes while laying his head back on the sofa.

"look." he opened his eyes to see taehyung standing in front of him with his palm on his chest. "nowhere is more comfortable to you than here kitten."

"what the hell! you are so flirty-" as taehyung was laughing proudly, the younger frowned. "did you hear that?" he asked, making him stop and give the younger a questioning look. "i heard something upstairs; i am sure i did."

taehyung, as if he was always ready to be attacked, placed his hand immediately on his waist band where his gun usually was. "are you sure? i didn't hear anything." he whispered while eyes wondered around.

"i am sure-" as jeongguk whispered back, taehyung placed his index finger on the boy's lips, asking him to keep silent.

"do you have it on you?" taehyung asked, looking at the younger's waist and jeongguk assumed he was asking about the gun.

"always." he said, making the latter nod. taehyung then pointed one of the corners and asked him to hide there while he went to the other side of the room, facing him. jeongguk took his gun out, same as taehyung did and they stood there, waiting for whoever it was to show up.

few moments after that, jeongguk could feel it. someone was definitely upstairs and now; they were coming down. he looked at taehyung who gave him a sign to get ready, he was counting down for them to attack at the person and when they did-

"mingyu?" jeongguk exclaimed, his shock seeing the man with a smirk on his face, pointing his gun back and forth between him and taehyung, who besieged him.

"hey!" mingyu faced taehyung with that smirk still on his face.

"is this what policemen do lately?" taehyung responded with the same smirk. "sneaking into people's house when they don't have a proof against them?"

"oh no." mingyu shook his head with a sarcastic smile and let his hand loosen hold over his gun that he was no longer pointing it at taehyung. "that's just kind of personal. i was just making sure my best friend isn't dating a crazy drug dealer mafia leader psychopath."

"mingyu, what are you doing here, for real?" jeongguk asked, hiding back his gun as he was sure the latter won't hurt him, and jeongguk approached him. "did you take anything from upstairs?"

jeongguk tried to look into his eyes to know the truth, but it was useless. mingyu knew him too well; he won't make that eyes contact with the younger male. "look at me mingyu." jeongguk tried to grab his attention, but him and taehyung seemed to have the most intense eye contact at the moment.

"hush! don't do that guks!" mingyu bit onto his bottom lip. "your boyfriend might get jealous if he sees us locking eyes and he's too scary to be honest."

jeongguk looked back at taehyung and as predicted, the man started to lose his patience. taehyung looked away while placing his arm back on his waist band, and even from a distance, jeongguk could see his jaw tightening.

"listen you idiot." taehyung approached them and faced mingyu. "whatever you came looking for here, you are just wasting your time. you can't take me down just like all your friends couldn't before. so don't play with fire and make me hate you."

"alright, i will take that in consideration v. i am grateful you don't hate me yet anyway." mingyu laughed. the silence suddenly filled the room, and jeongguk was anticipating for each one of them to make a move.

"guks-" when mingyu placed his hand on jeongguk's arm, taehyung grabbed his wrist immediately, taking it off him.

"i will fucking kill you!"

mingyu yanked his hand away and at that moment the sarcastic look on his face disappeared as he took his steps towards taehyung and faced him with serious gaze. "i won't let you ruin his life, kim taehyung. i will save him from you. i will handcuff you and make you watch him get further and further away from you. i promise that."

after some moments, jeongguk decided to speak as taehyung was checking few things on his laptop. "mingyu wouldn't come here for nothing. don't you have anything important here that he maybe took? maybe he downloaded data from your pc or something?"

"don't worry, there's nothing that important here that he could use against me. and joohyun secured all my devices before, he wouldn't be able to download my data that easily."

"i am sorry, i can't feel at ease about this." the younger sighed, worried.

"you are worrying yourself too much lately, it's really not that important." taehyung shrugged and the younger just looked at him in disbelief.

"not important?" the younger exclaimed, grabbing him by his shoulder as he made the latter face him by turning his chair around. "i am worried about you taehyung! you just told me you almost got caught last night and now we found mingyu here and you are saying that it's nothing?!"

"but i ran away." taehyung let out, followed by a sigh as he sensed the worry the younger was feeling by the slight tremble in his hands which were clutching the fabric on his shoulder. "honey, even if they try to catch me again, they will never be able to, because i know all of their moves." he added, caressing the younger's hands.

"h-how?" jeongguk asked and he just layed back in his seat, watching the boy with a smirk on. "tell me what happened last night exactly."

"before the movie started, he gave me a tissue paper and i proudly said that i don't need it!" jeongguk told taehyung as they were sitting with yoongi by the bar. "he just said that's not for you, it's for him." he accusingly pointed his index finger in yoongi's direction causing him to almost choke on his drink.

"you were not supposed to tell him that! just pretend you knew it since the beginning idiot!" yoongi whisper-yelled, glaring at him as jeongguk rolled his eyes. "and then why do you sound so mad? i am helping you here!" yoongi asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"i am not mad! i am his boyfriend! i am supposed to know more!" as he said so he looked at taehyung, asking for support, and looking at yoongi, taehyung just nodded for in a manner to tell him that his boyfriend was right.

"what do you mean? i am his best friend. i know him since years! you can't know him better than i do!" again, taehyung nodded, but this, telling jeongguk that yoongi was right.

"that's why i am jealous! you know him too well, it's unfair!" jeongguk's cheeks puffed out and he heard taehyung chuckling next to him before he felt his hand snuggling around his waist, pulling him towards him.

"i don't blame you for being jealous, he really knows a lot about me." he stopped when the younger gave him a death glare, earning a nervous laugh from him. "b-but i mean there are things that jeongguk knows, and you don't yoongi!" he winked at the younger before looking at yoongi who looked at him with a look of what jeongguk assumed to be disbelief.

"oh please, name one, just one." yoongi smirked confidently and as deep as jeongguk thought, he couldn't think of anything that he may not know about taehyung.

he looked away, annoyed by the fact that he couldn't respond, and yoongi seemed to enjoy his victory.

"believe me you know things that he doesn't." taehyung whispered to his ear, softly pressing his soft lips to the shell which suddenly felt so sensitive under his tender touch. "he knows i cry but never saw my tears, he never saw my scars kitten."

before moving away, taehyung kissed the spot under his ear, making him shiver and jeongguk could feel taehyung's lips curling into a smirk against his warm skin. the younger bit his bottom lip and tried to hide his red cheeks, meanwhile he heard yoongi clicking his tongue and taehyung laughing.

"i like it." taehyung said, causing the other two to give him a questioning look. "i mean the way you two are trying to get along." he flashed a warm smile before taking a sip from his drink.

"obviously we will not-" as jeongguk was trying to finish his sentence, his phone's screen lit up, grabbing his attention, revealing a number that made his heart skip a beat.

namjoon.

the man was calling him, and he immediately hung up before taehyung could notice and tried to act normal around them. "your boyfriend is so ungrateful-" he could barely listen to the rest of their conversation as namjoon kept on calling over and over again, and he knew taehyung ended up noticing.

"who's that?" he asked and jeongguk felt a shiver running down his spine. "they are insisting, won't you answer?"

"y-yeah that's from work. i guess i need to answer, give me a minute." when taehyung smiled and nodded, the younger kissed him on the lips and left towards the restroom, feeling his heart about to burst.

"why are you calling me? what do you want from me namjoon!?" he exclaimed as soon as he answered the call.

"i want to see you jeongguk." namjoon's answer made him laugh in disbelief. like, really?

"did you lose your mind? that won't happen namjoon, and please don't call me again." when he was about to end the call, the other said something that made him stop.

"i am outside the nightclub, if you don't come out, i am going in to get you." jeongguk's eyes widened before they roamed around the place before he quickly moved towards the window.

"o-outside?" he stuttered, thinking about what would happen if taehyung saw him. "you must be kidding me.." discreetly, he left the nightclub and in fact, namjoon was standing there, waiting for him. the younger grabbed his wrist immediately and dragged him to a corner where not too many people could see them. "are you crazy? if taehyung sees you here, he will lose his mind!" jeongguk whisper yelled while all namjoon did was stare down at the boy with a quite unfamiliar look that jeongguk couldn't decipher.

"why do you care about him, huh? i thought you love me! only me jeongguk!" namjoon suddenly yelled, his hand punched the wall behind the younger, making the boy flinch.

"a-are you okay?" jeongguk asked when he noticed the man's red eyes and unusual way of talking. the younger observed him as he looked down before looking up at him again as he shook his head.

"i am not okay." namjoon was drunk and jeongguk knew that the man never drank that much. "why did you leave me behind jeongguk?" he asked, his voice soft and weak as he stared at the younger, his eyes hooded. "i told you that i always loved you and i was just lying to protect you so why won't you come back to me! why are you still here, with that guy, lying to him! he was betrayed too many times, and you shouldn't do this to him." the younger got surprised by the way he was talking about taehyung all of a sudden. and jeongguk wondered it those were his true thoughts.

"don't lie to him! you don't love him!" namjoon took a step closer to him, but he still avoided to look into the younger's eyes. "you still love me!"

"no, i really do love him." jeongguk moved away, avoiding his touch as he tried to hold the boy by his waist. "and i erased you from my life and heart since that day namjoon." jeongguk whispered and heard the latter chuckling, his voice dark as he stared down at the younger.

"that's not true, it's a lie!" namjoon yelled, his jaw clenching.

"it's not! that's the truth namjoon so please wake up!" jeongguk looked at his miserable look. "you chose a path so stick to it like a man does! what happened to you that you became like that!"

suddenly, namjoon looked up at him with teary eyes that made jeongguk's heart skip a beat. "it-it was my birthday today." when namjoon mentioned it hit him and he looked at the man with wide eyes. "and i was all alone, drinking like a miserable piece of shit. you used to never forget about my birthday. actually, you were the only one who always remembered it. i only felt loved thanks to you, and now i am all alone. my friends hate me."

namjoon approached him again. "i lost my job. but, losing you kills the most." namjoon pressed his forehead against the younger's shoulder to hide the tear that was tracing down his cheek. "i know i made bad choices in life, but it wasn't easy for me either. i- i suffered too. and even you couldn't see it. you, whom i love the most and who loved me the most. even you couldn't see my struggles." he whispered, his sniffles filling the small space.

"that's not true, it's you who never allowed me to stand by your side. i knew you were struggling; i always did. but you never gave me a chance to understand you, you never talked to me about it." jeongguk spoke, his voice soft as he felt the man cry harder. "until this moment you are still hiding, and up to this point i still can't understand why you chose that path. so don't expect people to understand what you are going through if you don't even talk about it, and don't blame me, namjoon."

the younger held him by his shoulders and moved him away from himself. "now please leave. go back to the life you chose, because here you don't exist anymore." as he was about to leave, jeongguk noticed a silhouette of a man passing by. he couldn't recognise him in the darkness, and he didn't pay much attention to him. but that person suddenly stopped and looked at them.

"hoseok?-"

"jeongguk? what's going on?" interrupting the younger male, hoseok looked at namjoon and then back at jeongguk. "what is that bastard doing here?" he pointed at namjoon who looked back at him with sharp eyes.

"that's none of your business-"

"he-he was just leaving!" jeongguk stopped him from talking. "he's just- just drunk and he was leaving. right, namjoon?" as he repeated himself, looking at namjoon, he couldn't help but feel bad when he looked into his eyes.

namjoon was lonely and broken, his eyes were begging not to leave him. but it was impossible now.

"let's go." the younger let out a sigh and looked back at hoseok who nodded after few seconds of thinking, and the two of them left namjoon standing behind.

"hoseok- wait!" the younger stopped him. "please, don't tell taehyung about namjoon coming here. if he knows he will go nuts."

"i won't." hoseok replied after a moment of silence. "but be careful, if taehyung was the one to see you, it would've probably gone wrong."

jeongguk nodded, believing that what he said was right, and they went inside. "how's joohyun doing?" he asked and just at the mention of her name he could see hoseok's eyes smile.

"she's doing fine, just a bit sad that we will have to leave soon." hoseok spoke while looking down and jeongguk nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"it's understandable, but since it's for your safety there is nothing to do about it." jeongguk spoke, his voice soft as he looked at hoseok with a warm smile curling his lips gently. "so, when are you leaving?"

"i am here to discuss that with v, but we will probably leave in a couple of days." hoseok replied, sighing.

"oh, that's so close." the younger said before smiling a little. "i am sure you will make a great family together, away from here. joohyun is probably the most one who deserves to get a normal life."

"true." hoseok smiled, warm and sweet. "i am going up to see v, won't you come?"

"uh no, i will grab a drink first." the younger pointed towards the main bar, and hoseok left after nodding. jeongguk took a seat and looked to the side, there, where a story ended, and another one begun. he couldn't stop thinking about the way namjoon was looking at him. did he not try hard enough to understand the man back then?

jeongguk sighed and didn't know how many minutes passes until a voice talked to him, snapping him out of his thoughts. "what would you like to drink, pretty?" jeongguk heard a voice whispering behind him and he turned around just to see taehyung smiling down at him, as he, like the first time when they met, pretended to be the bartender.

"drink first? or him first?" taehyung asked seductively, referring to their first meeting.

"how about," jeongguk smiled, leaning across the table as he whispered to his ear. "you first?" jeongguk pulled back before relaxing back on his seat, the corner of his lips curling up into a smirk when he saw taehyung's cheeks glowing a pretty pink, but he didn't seem to let the shyness took over him for long as he smirked back at the younger.

"right, why not?" with that smirk still on his face, taehyung grabbed two glasses instead of one and poured a drink that he chose. just like the first time, jeongguk was still mesmerised by the look in his eyes, his gestures and just everything about him.

taehyung turned around the bar counter with the drinks in his hands and took a seat next to the younger's. "were you here thinking about the first day we met?"

"how do you know that?" jeongguk asked, taking a sip.

"you are not the only one who can read minds here, darling." taehyung winked, making jeongguk chuckle.

"what about you? what were you thinking about?" the younger asked, raising a brow at him.

"me? well, i was thinking about how lucky i am to have such a beauty by my side." taehyung whispered, making the younger roll his eyes at him playfully.

"oh come on, that's probably not what you have been thinking about."

taehyung gave him a challenging look. "wait, lemme prove to you." he spoke and suddenly stood up before facing everyone there. "everyone, please! give me your attention." he held his glass up when the music stopped, and everyone looked at him.

"what are you doing, taehyung?" jeongguk whispered and stood up next to him but he just asked the younger to wait.

in the corner jeongguk could see yoongi, yerim, seokjin and also hoseok giving him a questioning look and jeongguk just shrugged to that, as clueless as them.

"as you might or might not know, jeon jeongguk," taehyung spoke and looked at him again. "is my boyfriend. he's my partner. a person that i trust a lot and a person who means a lot to me. and i think you have all seen the power he holds. we can all agree that he has proven himself too many times before. and he has proven to me too many things too." he spoke, all the while maintaining eye contact with the younger before looking back at the crowd.

"tae-taehyung? what are you saying-"

"for all my men out there, our usual customers and our guests here. i am here to announce to everyone this-" taehyung faced him, again, and jeongguk felt his heart beating faster. "jeongguk will be lead the gang after me." taehyung smiled to the younger before facing the crowd again. "which means his words will be heard in my absence, and that's an order." as he spoke, jeongguk looked at him with wide open eyes, speechless. "that's all." he finished and smiled. "you can let the music start again."

taehyung sat back down and looked up at the younger, clinking his glass with his while jeongguk just kept blinking, still under shock.

"let's celebrate, birdie."

jeongguk's pov

"jeongguk, you drive me crazy." i heard him whispering to my ear from behind when we entered my apartment.

"you are really drunk, taehyung." i chuckled fondly, leaving the keys on the table as i saw him stumbling inside.

"i am always drunk by your love birdie." his hands tried to hold my waist from behind, but i moved away with a teasing smile on my lips that he probably couldn't see. but before i could move any further, i felt his arm around my waist again and i gasped when he harshly pulled me towards him, making my back hit his chest.

i closed my eyes in delight when i felt his nose nuzzling into the crook of my neck, breathing into me, breathing me in, kissing me up to my ear before burying his face in my hair and a shiver ran down my spine when i felt his breaths flirting with the strands of my hair. my heart fluttered in bliss as it sung in rhapsodic rhythm, jubilantly.

"there is no runaway from me, honey." he husked; his sudden deep voice that whispered to my ear gave my whole-body goosebumps and i felt like melting into puddles in his hold, flying in his presence, halcyon under his touch, so light weighted, so feathery, my heart giddy, mind dizzy, gaze hazy and all i could feel was him, him, and him.

"taehyung-" i tried to speak but zipped up my lips into a line when i felt his free hand travelling up, playing with my fingers, his fingertips tracing my skin to places i had never been and holding my face, he made me face him as he pressed his index finger on my lips.

"shh." he told my lips before softly pressing his lips against the skin beneath my eye as he had me trembling by his simple touches. "don't say my fucking name like this. i am going outta my mind." his eyes couldn't leave my lips, and mine could neither. his hand touched my cheek gently and his eyes closed like he wanted to see nothing, just wanted to feel. our faces were close, so close that our noses crossed, and our lips almost touched, but didn't.

i threw my head back on his shoulder as i breathed into his neck when his fingers clutched the skin on my waist, pulling me harder towards him, but his eyes didn't open, and his lips didn't move either.

he left me anticipating.

"k-kiss me." i whimpered and even i felt surprised by the words that skipped my mouth. "just- just kiss me."

his eyes opened and pink, soft lips smirked against my cheek. his hand that was on my face earlier grabbed the back of my head that was pressed against his shoulder, turning me around smoothly, pulling me onto him until his lips took mine and my body finally faced his while our lips couldn't part. his hand travelled up and down my back gently while mine buried in his hair as i kissed him messily.

i moaned in ecstasy when i felt his hand moving down and down and down until they reached my thighs as i whimpered, my voice disappearing in his mouth when he suddenly lifted me up, my legs circling around his waist and my hold around his hair tightened even more when i felt him walking further until my back was pressed against the wall, his lips never leaving mine.

i nibbled onto his upper lip while he sucked my bottom one, taking it between his teeth as he moved his tongue over it making me leave his mouth as i gasped by the sensation i was feeling. at the moment i opened my mouth to take hollow breaths i felt his tongue slipping past my parted lips and grazing every corner of my mouth, leaving me breathless. i clutched the strands of his hair desperately as i pushed his head further, deepening the kiss even more.

i mewled in surprise when his hold around my thighs tightened and leaving my mouth, my back slided against the cold wallpaper of the wall as he lifted me upwards even more before burying his head in the crook of my neck, licking and biting over the skin there.

wrapping my hands around his head, i pulled him towards me, nuzzling my nose in his hair, breathing into them, taking his scent in, completely giving myself to him, the part of my brain in charge of the logical reasoning skills temporarily going on vacation.

"t-taehyung." tilting my head to the side, i whimpered in his hold when i felt his lips travelling up to the side of my head, and he hummed to my ear, the vibrations of his deep voice spreading tingles throughout my body causing my toes to curl inwards in ebullience over his back, my legs tightening their hold on his body, pulling him further towards me as i felt diaphanous like a rose petal in his arms. "i want- want you." i whispered; desperately clutching on the strands of his hair as i jerked his head backward, making him face me and i leaned my head down, pressing our foreheads together, our noses bumping over each other's, breaths mingling together as i mewled to his lips, my eyes fluttering shut. "make- make love to me, please."

taehyung chuckled airily, the sound of his deep voice symphonic to my ears. "and who am i to say no to you, my honey?" he spoke, his tone flirty and i had to bury my face in his hair to hide my burning face, embarrassed by how desperate i sounded. his hand that was on my thighs was now on the back of my knees instead and i yelped, circling my hands around his neck, holding him tightly when he suddenly grabbed my shoulder, carrying me to the bedroom in bridal style.

"you are so pretty, my darling." he spoke, his words not helping my burning cheeks and ears at all, and i snuggled into him even more when i heard his laugh resonating in my silent, dark apartment. "look at me, sweet." he spoke in his deep yet tender voice and who was i not to obey him. so, unwrapping my arms around his neck, i covered my face with the palms of my hands, peeking up at him through the gap between my fingers as he led us to my bedroom. "so, my birdie's blushing now?"

throwing his head back, he laughed again, heartily, and i just watched him through my parted fingers as he leaned his head down before kissing my knuckles causing the butterflies to go crazy in my belly by his cute gestures and i had to bite on my bottom lip to stop myself from smiling in giddiness.

"s-shut up! i-i ain't blushing!" i exclaimed, removing my hand from my probably reddened face as i rested it on his shoulder and covered his eyes with the other one and he just raised his head up, kissing the skin of my palm, making my eyes go wide as i immediately pulled my hand down to me, grabbing the fabric over my tummy with it, and i had to use my all force not to smile.

but i failed, miserably, as a gleeful laugh escaped my lips and i pulled him down, closing my eyes as i kissed him, tasting the sweetness of his mouth while he opened the door to the bedroom with his leg, leading us in.

he pecked my lips before pulling away, making me lay on the bed and i opened my eyes, watching him as he made his way towards the footboard of my bed before taking off my shoes, and i felt my heart dancing by his gentle gestures.

i tilted my head once he looked back at me and i opened my arms for him, calling him to join me and he just beamed warmly, taking off his shoes and jacket before joining me on the bed, hovering over me as he bumped his nose with mine, my nose scrunching, eyes blinking, and my lips smiled to his before i took him in my arms, pulling him down as i kissed his eyes, his cheeks, his nose, his lips, his chin and he just giggled adorably, my heart singing and the butterflies in my tummy dancing to the melodic timbre of his tee-hee.

i chuckled while looking at him, observing him, taking every detail of his face in my mind, my heart, my eyes.

"why are you all giggly?" he pulled away, looking down at me, confused, but the smile was still there on his lips, and i stared at him without blinking.

beautiful.

that's what he was. that's how one should describe him. that's how everyone should treat him, like a beautiful, fragile little thing. the most resplendent and statuesque art of the god. a beautiful angel, too pure for this evil world.

"just," i smiled, leaning up as i pressed a quick peck on his soft lips before reposing my head into the pillow again as i just stared at his face- his cheeks rosy, lips ruddy and eyes sparkling the most innocent light. my enchanting charm which had me captivated by whatever spell he had casted on me. and i didn't want to break free. ever. "nothing?" i answered simply, smiling like a stupid, which i eventually was, for him, and he shook his head, leaning down as he bumped his nose against mine before taking my mouth into a gentle kiss, again. his hands found mine which were on his nape, intertwining his fingers with mine, pressing them against the mattress instead.

his hands were slightly larger than mine but as they say -opposite attracts- and they just fitted perfectly with mine like the yin yang, as if they were meant for each other, like some puzzle pieces which completed one another, blending together into the soft mattress.

they felt warm and familiar. they felt like home. my home. and i want to be with him till my last page.

and i understand. i understand why people hold hands. i had always thought it was about possessiveness, saying -this is mine- but it's about maintaining contact. it is about speaking without words. it is about 'i want you with me' and 'don't go'.

i kissed him back gently, carefully, and pulled my hands from his before knotting my fists onto his shirt, pulling him harder against me. he groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled me, gathering me against him, and we rolled over on the bed, with me hovering over him, tangled together, still kissing.

i tilted my head, kissing him deeper. once, twice, until i've had a taste and realized i'll never have enough. he was everywhere up in the back of my head and over my arms and suddenly he was kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need i've never known before.

grabbing the strands of my hair, he tilted my head backward before burring his face in the hollow of my neck, leaving the trail of his mild kisses up to my shoulder, and i felt my back arcing, my chest pressing against his as a moan escaped my parted lips, my hands desperately clutching the bedsheets on the either side of his head.

it didn't take long before he claimed my lips as his again. our lips dancing against each other's. crashing and molding perfectly. his hands finding mine that were clutched against the bedsheet, and he intertwined them with his, squeezing them, showing off his strength with his grip.

then he let go and i almost whined, but it was silenced by his large hands taking the hold of my waist and flipping us back over. he did it like i was weightless, leaving me breathless and a little giddy. my back slammed back into the mattress, and i was instantly embraced in the silky sheets. his hands pushed me down into the soft material of the mattress, molding it to fit his fingers and palm. his eyes met mine, and for a good minute, we were just staring.

but the staring ended, and his hand was back on my waist, gripping it, squeezing it. my back arched in response to his touch that seemed to send pleasurable tingles down my spine and up my arms. he groaned, immediately pressing his lips to my neck to silence it. his lips tickled me but in a good way. they were gentle and they ghosted over my skin until he reached a spot that made my breath hitch and my body tensed.

with a deep chuckle, he sucked and nibbled on that one spot until it was painted purple and red. his chest pressed to mine, caging me to the bed. pants escaped through my swollen lips as he kissed and sucked on my neck as he desired.

"what do you want, baby?" he whispered seductively. his voice deep, even deeper than usual and it had this sensual tone to it that i had to bite down on my lips to suppress the moan that almost escaped.

"y-you." i responded, breathlessly, his hips grinding against my own, creating friction between us that was pleasurable and insanely hot. i could feel his bulge through his jeans as he grinded against me slowly.

"you want me?" the way he said it and the way he moved against me was enough to make me lose my mind. a moan finally released from the back of my throat. it was quiet but he heard it. his hand pinned both of mine above my head, but his movements never halted.

"tell me kitten," he demanded. "do you want me?" my hips bucked upwards in an answer, or at least an attempt at an answer, but he straddled me to stop my movements. his knees digging into my hips as he pinned me. "jeongguk." he commanded, the tone he used made me breathless and a groan fled my lips.

"yes. yes, i want you." my eyes were closed, but i could feel him lowering himself so that his lips were somewhere near my face. his breath was hot against my skin, and i felt his tongue across my cheek until he got to the shell of my ear that he nibbled on.

"wasn't so hard, was it baby?" my head shook in response to his question, and i could literally feel myself slipping away. "what do you want me to do?" he asked, his lips ghosting over my neck again. they grazed it but never fully planted themselves against my skin. i attempted to buck my hips again, but his weight didn't allow me to.

"l-love me." i whimpered; it nearly escaped me like a whine. it was higher pitched and needy, but i didn't care. i was too lost in the sexual desire to care. i was too far gone.

"want me to be gentle with you?" he asked as he tugged on the hem of my hoodie. "want me to make you feel amazing?" my head nodded up and down desperately as my eyes fluttered back open. "do you want me to fuck you nice and slow?" he let go of my hands by now, which only allowed me to plant them on his biceps, squeezing them. he looked at me, discarding the way my nails digged into his skin pathetically.

"t-tae, please." he smiled, pressing his lips to mine again as his hands cupped my cheeks. pulling away after a minute or so, his fingers travelled down my clothed chest and stopped at the bottom of my hoddie, tugging on it once more as he pulled it over my head and tossed it aside like it was nothing.

the moonlight from outside was the only thing shining through the windows beside us and it was enough to light up the room so that he could see me and so i could see him. he stood up, taking off the remaining clothes off his body before joining me again. his lips were turned upwards in a gentle smile and his hair were messily tossed. that didn't stop me from running my fingers through them though. i let my fingers card through his thick, ebony like black strands, occasionally tugging them. he seemed to like it, judging by his seductive lip bite and darkened eyes.

"will you let me prep you?" we were breathing heavy already. i could see the way his chest heaved up and down erratically and hear his breathing coming out in pants. mine doing the same as i bite down onto my bottom lip, nodding to his question, not able to find my words.

"do you have any lube?" he asked and i pointed towards the nightstand and leaning over to it, pulling open the drawer, the bottle came rolling to the front as he took it.

he swiftly pulled by the trousers along with my boxer off my legs before throwing it somewhere in the corner of the room as he squirted some of the lube onto his first three fingers, applying it until they were practically glistening.

his index finger was the one to make the first move as it started with a little massage to my entrance. my breath hitched as he prodded at the ring of my muscles and met my eyes. "you need to relax, sweet." he reminded me and i nodded, trying to do his bidding.

yet, when the first finger pushed in and that burning sensation came back, i couldn't help but buck my hips and tightened up. my nails digged into his biceps as he pushed his finger deeper inside me until his knuckles were the only visible thing left.

"does it hurt?" i shook my head, and he curled his fingers as a gasp fled my lips easily. he continued that single movement until i was no longer as tense, and my back was pressed firmly to the sheets.

"do something." i pleaded and he nodded, slowly pulling his finger out and then pushing it back in. that burning sensation was still there, and actually it got worse as he continued, but pleasure mixed it soon enough as a moan released without my consent. they were like fuel to his fire, because his eyes darkened, and he breathed heavier.

"you are so fucking stunning." he breathed, and it sounded like he was so close to losing whatever control he had. his voice was strained and his teeth bit into his bottom lip harshly. yet, his movements were slow but precise and gentle. i moaned when his fingers slightly brushed against my prostate and i dipped my nails into his skin, the pleasure mixing with the pain that came along. i pressed my head into the pillow, my gaze fixed on the ceiling, lips slacked, and my chest heaved up and down as his fingers hit that spot once more.

taehyung said nothing as he added a third finger, to which i let out a moan and my breaths became sharper, my eyes falling shut, and i gripped the sheets, my toes curling in every time he jerked his fingers in.

when his three fingers were able to fit in and stretch me open, i felt him pulling his fingers out and i looked at him with droopy eyes as he applied some of the liquid to my rim and coated his length with the lube before adjusting himself at my entrance. "i'm gonna enter now, okay?" he spoke and i nodded, yet again. and with that, he was leaning over me, supporting his weight on one arm as he held onto his length with the other. my legs wrapped around his waist as he entered me very slowly, pushing himself deeper. i closed my eyes in ecstasy as i could feel him, all of him. 

"fuck, you feel so amazing, my love." he breathed as he thrusted slowly and steadily. my heart fluttered and my hands squeezed his arms before wrapping them around his neck and scratched his back.

"h-harder." i begged and he compiled. he thrusted slow but hard that my body jerked with the thrusts and my head was thrown back against the sheets. stars clouded my vision, literally, when he stroked my prostate over and over again skillfully. "t-taehyung." i moaned and he smiled against my neck as his pace sped up a bit. my moans increased in volume, and i couldn't control them. i couldn't lower them. i was loud and honestly, i didn't care.

it felt like he had lit my entire body on fire. i felt alive. i felt so many things as he thrusted into me and held me against him. i buried my face in the crook of his neck as i moaned loudly. his thrusts were moderate as he pleasured me. i was sweating and shaking, and i was not even close. 

"you're beautiful, jeongguk. you're so beautiful, from head to toe. your body and your heart." his hands roamed over my body as he pleasured me and pressed me to the sheets beneath us. i pushed at his chest as he pulled out of me and used my strength to flip us over as i straddled him, and felt his hands gripping my waist protectively and my eyes clouded over with bliss.

"you like this, don't you?" he asked as he squeezed my waist possessively.

"y-yeah." i whimpered, my voice breathy and barely above a whisper. "i love it." he smiled as i aligned me and slid down. a moan escaped me as my head was thrown back again. i could feel him deeper in this position.

"need help?" he asked. i nodded. he gripped my waist and moved my hips so that we create a rhythm that satisfied both of us. my eyes rolled back as i bounced and did the work.

"t-taehyung." i nearly cried out.

"yes, baby?" i fell against him and let our chests press together. "what is it?" he said the words so seductively that it made me tremble in his arms. his hips bucked upwards and send pleasure through me. my lips pressed to his neck as my teeth nibbled on the flesh and turned it that purplish red colour. he moaned deeply and allowed me to do what i pleased.

his arms wrapped around me and eventually, we're lying side by side on the blanket. his hips continued to thrust up into me as my leg draped over his waist. "jeongguk." he whispered. there were so many emotions in his voice, and it made me want to cry. "you are everything to me. you-you make me feel so much. you've opened my eyes to a new world, and i promise you, i promise you that i won't make you regret giving yourself to me."

i pressed my head against his shoulder as my mind processed his words. "i promise, jeongguk."

i nodded as i threw my arms over his neck and held onto him. i could feel the warmth hitting my stomach as it tightened. it felt like a knot was there and i knew my release was close. "taehyung." i moaned. "i am close, i'm so close. please."

i felt him nodding as he shushed me. his lips pressed to my cheek and then to my lips in an attempt to silence my pleas and cries. he thrusted faster and harder as i chase my high and begged for it.

then, all at once, it came crashing down on me. i trembled in his hold. his arms wrapped around me as i broke from the kiss and cried out. i nearly screamed as the pleasure rocked me. tears streamed down my face as he thrusted through the powerful orgasm that made me breathless.

"that's it, baby. ride it out." my eyes rolled as my body shook from the continuous pleasure.

"more." i begged. he nodded as he pushed me against the blanket, my front half pressed into the soft material of the blanket as he hovered over me. he pushed into me again and thrusted quickly. it made me jerk and shake as i gripped the fabric and let him dominate me.

i pressed my face into the blanket and cried as the pleasure consumed me. i was trembling and shaking all over. his thrusts didn't stop, but i didn't want them to. they continued as he pressed his body to mine.

then, we flipped over again, my back pressing against the soft blanket and my eyes met his. i could see that same care and affection within them. he smiled as he brushed aside the tears that stained my cheeks.

"such a pretty baby." he spoke gently. "i got lucky with you. so lucky. you're strong and beautiful and so, so smart. you're everything i've always wanted, jeongguk." his words didn't help my tears as i pulled him closer to me.

"love me." i whispered, almost inaudibly. he held me as i released again. i cried out and moaned his name as i held onto him. the orgasm rocked me. it hit me hard and i couldn't even make a sound as i cum all over my chest and his.

he gripped my waist and kneeled between my legs before pulling my hips up against his. his eyes rolled at the back of my head, and i threw my head into the pillow, by back arching dramatically as i felt him buried deeper inside me, my hips spasming against his length by the after waves of my orgasm.

giving one last thrust, he released too, and i could feel the way his warm cum was pushed inside me. he moaned and it was deep and beautiful, and it made my heart pound with excitement.

"fuck-" he breathed. he was so breathless. his voice deep and husky. his eyes were hooded, and he was coated with sweat. he pulled out and laid on the bed beside me before pulling me towards him as i curled up at his side. he smiled and kissed my forehead and brushed the strands of hair away from my eyes.

"i love you, a lot than you can ever imagine." i could feel his lips trembling against my forehead as he hugged me tightly. "just- just stay with me and never let go."

─ 🎔 ─

"taehyung, can you open the door please?" i whined when i opened my eyes to the sound of knocking on the door. "gosh! what a heavy sleeper!" i rolled off the bed and opened my eyes, realising that it was early in the morning. it was understandable that taehyung couldn't wake up since we barely slept last night. i grabbed the pillow, hitting his head with it and ignored his groan as i pulled over my hoodie and trouser before putting it on me and walked half asleep towards the front door.

"i get it! i am coming!" i tried to walk in a steady way, but my mind was still dizzy from last night, and when i finally opened the door, my eyes went wide when i saw mingyu standing there with a bunch of his colleagues behind.

"good morning. i have an order to arrest kim taehyung."

to be continued.

sorry for the messy smut. i wasn't going to write it before but then decided otherwise and here it is! anyway, hope you enjoyed. love ya<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 245K 55
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have been friends for years. Hell, they were more like brothers. Navigating everything from school to relationships, t...
81.3K 5K 19
[Slow update] "Speak one more time about him and you'll be dead," "I'm not scared of you omega, you're weak but probably not more than this cadaver,"...
807K 35.1K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
995K 48K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...