The Empire King | ✔️

Por cloudy_Alya

Mason King 👑 Leader of One of the most feared Mafias in the country, The Empire. Strong ,handsome, rich... Más

.♦. Welcome .♦.
.♦. Aesthetics .♦.
.♦. And So It Begins .♦.
.♦. Coincidence .♦.
.♦. Emotions .♦.
.♦. First Day .♦.
.♦. Alaska .♦.
.♦. Whipped .♦.
.♦. The Ball .♦.
.♦. Ex boyfriend .♦.
.♦. Secrets Exposed .♦.
.♦. Dinner .♦.
.♦. Betraying Him .♦.
.♦. Confrontation .♦.
.♦. Escaping .♦.
.♦. Girl's Night .♦.
.♦. Finally Free .♦.
.♦. Part Of The Family .♦.
.♦. Back To Work .♦.
.♦️. Date .♦️.
.♦️. I love you .♦️.
.♦️. Eavesdropping .♦️.
.♦️. Mask Off .♦️.
.♦️. The End .♦️.
.♦️. New Book .♦️.

.♦️. Empire Queen .♦️.

6.7K 218 63
Por cloudy_Alya

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

Today was an amazing day. Woke up with a smile after the amazing date I had with Mason yesterday.
But I can't stop thinking about what we are now?

Maybe I'm just rushing things.

Eliza chill.

Although everyone kept indirectly teasing me and Mason about our date at breakfast It was such a nice feeling.

They also teased Brent and Luke ... a little bit.

"Does anything feel different today Will?" Alex asked.

"Hm yeah there's this sickening tension ,if you know what I mean" Will answered.

Alex pretended to sniff the air before saying " Ahh yes young love , disgusting "

"One day both of you will fall in love , then I'd like to hear you calling it disgusting" Luke said.

"Yeah sure whatever" Alex replied .

"What do you think Jason ?" Alex asked.

"Fuck off" Jason replied , glaring at him to which Alex raised his hands up in surrender.

"How about you Eliza?" Will asked with a wicked grin and I almost choked on my food as everyone's attention was on me.

"Leave her alone before Mason hears you" Cole warned.

"Oh please, what's he gonna do ?" Alex snorted.

"Wanna say that again while looking behind you?" Brent asked as everyone turned their heads towards Mason who was standing behind Alex with his arms crossed .

Alex and Will gulped as Mason placed one hand on Will's chair and the other on Alex's chair " Do you wanna say that again? " Mason said as he raised his eyebrows  questioningly looking between them both.

"Uh no thanks " they both said at the same time .

"Good boys" He said, patting the top of their heads before sitting down.

My thoughts were broken by someone trying to grab my attention. "Excuse me , are you listening?"

It was the snake Bethany.

"Oh sorry didn't notice you there" I said politely and this bitch scoffed.

"Where's Mason?" She asked.

Just Mason, who the hell does she think she is?

"Mr. king" I corrected her, "I don't remember you having an appointment with him today ".

"That's because I don't " she replied bitterly.

"Oh in that case I can't let you meet him, you'll have to schedule an appointment " I said.

"I'm sure Mason won't mind meeting me without an appointment, just tell him I came to see him" she said .

"Bethany , Mason has strict rules and a busy schedule, I'm sorry but the only way I could help you is by giving you an appointment " I told her.

"Listen here you-" I cut her off midway.

"If you don't cooperate I'll have to call the security . Now excuse me. It's my lunch break" I said entering Mason's office the same time the door opened.

"Eliza, come on let's go grab lunch" Mason said which made me smile.

"Mason " Bethany called him with her annoying voice " I came here to meet you but your assistant kept saying I don't have an appointment and that I can't meet you "

"Yes that's true you need to get an appointment no matter who you are" Mason told her and I tried to hide my smile.

"Oh um .. w-well ur free now can we go to-" now it was Mason's turn to cut her off .

"I'm not , I need to take my pretty assistant and feed her" and I'm blushing again.

He then motioned to two of the security guys to approach " Make sure Miss Bethany and her bodyguard are escorted out comfortably.

Just before walking away Mason said one last thing " Oh and it's Mr.king to you". And with that we entered the elevator as I tried my best not to laugh.

"Good job you put her in her place , I'm impressed" Mason said.

"You heard the whole conversation didn't you?" I said to which he smirked and nodded.

.♦️.

After we were done with our meals Mason cleared his throat and crossed his arms on the table " Listen Eliza, I don't want to freak you out, but I have to tell you this so that you can be careful " He said.

"What is it?" I asked ,already getting worried.

"Yesterday, there was someone spying on us and he had many random pictures of us during the day "Mason said, then placed a few pictures in front of me.

"Don't think about it a lot , my men are already working on finding him and I increased the security around us, just.... Be careful and if you feel anything weird tell me immediately" he added to which I nodded .

"Use your words baby , I need to make sure you understand" Mason said.

Baby... great now my mind is lagging and my heart is about to jump out of my body.

"I-I understand" I stuttered like an idiot.

"Good girl" he casually says.

My heart can take this anymore, I think I look like an actual tomato now.

I looked at him with wide eyes and he had the audacity to smirk. He knows what a huge effect he has on me and he's enjoying it.

"Masee!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He replied innocently.

"You know what" I said.

"Hmm oh you want vanilla ice cream for dessert ? Sure let's go" He said placing god knows how much money on the table then grabbed my hand dragging me behind him.

True to his words he did get me my favorite vanilla ice cream and claimed he doesn't want one.

Well his loss.

I do remember Sophia telling me he once told her ice cream is for kids. I'll make sure he has one next time.

"I got you something " Mason says out of the blue after staring at me the whole's time till I finished my ice cream.

"For me?" I asked excitedly, no one has ever given me a gift after mom's death ,not even on my birthdays.

He got out a small box from inside of his jacket and in it was a beautiful ring with a heart on the middle and a crown on top of the heart.(picture below).

"Oh my god Mason ! This is so pretty" I said .

"My dad gave my mom this ring after their first date and to show everyone that she's under his protection now " Mason said.

"You're the queen of my heart now Eliza , and by wearing this you agree to be mine and I'll be yours, not that you're not already" He smirked again before adding "No one will be able to cross you anymore cause you-" I cut him off.

"Belong to the empire king?" I said teasingly.

He smiled and got closer to me so that I could feel his breath "No love you're the empire queen". He said, pecking my lips before adding one last thing " And if anyone dares to mess with the queen , let's just say the king will happily watch their life leave their body".

Holy shit he's HOT.

(A/N: we all need therapy, especially me thinking my own character is hot)

👑 Mason's POV 👑

I watched her looking at her ring throughout the drive back to work. She had this soft smile on her face , her hair falling down her back, the sun rays kissing her face making her eyes glow with the soft blush littered all over her cheeks.

She looked angelic.

"Go on Eliza spit it out" I said .I knew something was going on inside her beautiful head, she looks like a lost kitten.

"What?" She asked.

"I can see you have something on your mind , tell me what's bothering you" I replied.

"Um well I'm just curious what we are now?" She asked.

"Friends with benefits" I teased.

"What?" She looked at me horrified.

I chuckled at the look on her face before calming her down "I'm kidding" .

"Oh" she said with a breathless laugh.

"Isn't it obvious yet? We're boyfriend and girlfriend " I said, motioning between us both, trying my best to watch the road and not get distracted by the beauty next to me.

Her smile widened as she tried to suppress it , but failed miserably.

"You're adorable " I said trying to get her even more shy .

I love making her blush.

I looked at her one more time before focusing back on the road . This is the happiest I've been since my parents death and I can't help but to fear that something bad will happen.

Please don't let my happiness be ruined, just once.

👀 Unknown POV 👀

"Boss, everything is prepared for tomorrow" One of my men informed me.

"Good, I will teach these kings bastards not to mess with my family" I replied.

"Is the house ready?" I asked.

"Yes boss" he answered.

"How about the voice tapes, did you set them?" I asked, making sure everything is set up for tomorrow.

"Yes, boss , everything is ready as you asked," he replied.

"Very well , can't wait to get my hands on that bitch too" I added.

"Leave and make sure all the men are prepared, we strike at dawn". I ordered.

"Yes, boss" he said , before exiting the room.

Tik tok kings ... you're thrown is about to be stolen.

—— - ♦️ - ——

(A/N): Hi lovelies! Did you miss me? Cause I surely did miss you all.

Finally got my new phone and had the chance to update . Been struggling with my health for the last month which made things a bit hard for me .

Also saw a nice message form one of you and a nice news from wattpad creators which encouraged me to update.

Any idea who's this unknown person is?

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

💐 sending you all of my love 💐

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Mafia Family Por Bossbitch

Ficción General

336K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
1M 19.4K 51
˚ʚ 𝗔 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮/𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗘𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 ɞ˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗪�...
1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
16.1M 430K 20
Gangs. That was the one thing that had ruined Evelyn Summers life since the start. With her brother being the leader of “The London's Eyes,”growing u...