Pinocchio and The Bluebird

By LiannQ

Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is alw... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

3

3.9K 141 9
By LiannQ

Chapter 3 Marry First, Love Later: President Pa's Little Runaway Wife (3)

    The air seemed to stand still.

    After a long while, Lan Qiye let out a sullen smile.

    Cheng Ran's heart dropped suddenly, and he almost let out a breath without patting his chest.

    Cheng Ran was a salesman in a previous life. Saying 800 good words every day would not necessarily sell the product. Over time, he developed the habit of using rainbow farts to save the market and try Bailing.

    Looking at it now, it seems to be quite useful for Lan Qiye.

    "I don't mind that you fall in love with me." Lan Qiye said with a smile, "So you still have to watch me and talk in the future, or I will suspect that you are empathetic and don't fall in love."

    ... perverted narcissist.

    Cheng Ran looked at him with a stiff smile and nodded.

    Naturally, someone was in charge of cleaning up the kitchen waste on the dining table. Seeing that Lan Qiye had no orders, Cheng Ran hurried upstairs.

    Although he stayed at home all day, but it wasn't fully autumn yet, the weather was still very hot, and Lan Qiye was frightened by a few cold sweats, so Cheng Ran got into the bathroom as soon as he entered the room.

    The original book did not describe much about the daily life of Lan Qiye and the original owner, but Cheng Ran reckoned that with Lan Qiye's attitude towards him, it was unlikely that he would come here tonight, so he was very relaxed when taking a bath, and hummed a little tune.

    After taking a shower, Cheng Ran only put on his top pajamas, carrying pajamas, and walked out of the bathroom with bare legs.

    When he went out, he froze.

    Lan Qiye came to his room at some point, leaning on the bedside and brushing his phone.

    Seeing Cheng Ran come out, he immediately raised his head.

    Cheng Ran quickly covered his legs with pajama pants.

    "What are you covering, I saw it last night." Lan Qiye curled his lips and waved at him, "Come here."

    Cheng Ran took a step back subconsciously.

    Lan Qiye's smile didn't change: "If it were me, your fate would not have been as good as last night."

    Cheng Ran's hair stood on end when he laughed, but he still had to walk over.

    Lan Qiye pulled away his hand directly, without the pajama pants, and the two long legs of Bai Shengsheng were completely exposed to his sight. Lan Qiye couldn't help thinking of the legs wrapped around him last night. The picture on the waist.

    He wanted the other party to pester him again.

    Lan Qiye has always acted recklessly, and Cheng Ran is the linzi he is marrying, so nightlife is a normal thing.

    But Cheng Ran didn't want to be taken to his stomach two nights in a row.

    When he was dragged to bed, he dared to resist a little: "Lan, Brother Lan, let's have a rest tonight, okay?"

    Lan Qiye thoughtlessly: "No."

    Cheng Ran pretended to be pitiful: "But My butt still hurts."

    In fact, Linzi's body is very different from that of a man. He recovered most of it after taking a nap, and there was no other serious problem except for the aches in his waist. Cheng Ran wasn't sure if Lan Qiye would believe his lie.

    Lan Qiye held his waist and asked, "Really?"

    Cheng Ran nodded vigorously.

    Lan Qiye said: "I'll check it."

    "..." Cheng Ran quickly covered his butt, "Isn't that necessary?"

    Lan Qiye smiled softly: "Be good, or I'll make your butt even bigger. It hurts, huh?"

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    That night, Lan Qiye didn't make Cheng Ran's butt hurt more, but made him more sex than last night.

    Cheng Ran still enjoyed the first half of the night.

    ——If he didn't ask the other party if he could wear a condom later, I'm afraid he would continue to enjoy it in the middle of the night.

    The next day, Cheng Ran couldn't get out of bed while clutching his butt.

    He didn't faint in the middle of the night, and he also witnessed the scene of Lan Qiye getting out of bed and leaving after he was lucky. Cheng Ran cursed Lan Qiye badly in his heart, and at the same time was glad that the other party didn't stay overnight, otherwise, with his sleeping appearance, I'm afraid he won't live the next morning.

    Since Lan Qiye didn't want to wear a condom, Cheng Ran could only take the medicine by himself.

    Cheng Ran could be considered to have inherited the original owner's memory, but it was only vaguely vague. Because of the marriage, the original owner and the school took a week's leave, and now five days have passed, and they will continue to go to class when the weekend is over. Lan Qiye did not restrict Cheng Ran's travel, and the original owner had a driver's license. Cheng Ran asked to go out after he recovered a little.

    Uncle Liu immediately said that he could provide drivers and luxury cars.

    Cheng Ran politely declined the driver, and picked out a relatively unremarkable car from the Lan family garage, but in fact, it was close to seven figures and went out.

    The first stop went straight to the pharmacy.

    After buying the medicine and eating it, Cheng Ran's heart calmed down a little.

    Although he didn't know if the emergency medicine he took a day later would still work, it was better than nothing.

    After finishing the most important thing, Cheng Ran was in no hurry to go back. He followed the original owner's memory to familiarize himself with the surrounding environment, and did not return home until sunset. When he returned to the villa, Lan Qiye hadn't come back yet. In the huge courtyard, it was impossible to see that a grand wedding had been held two days ago.

    Cheng Ran felt inexplicably desolate.

    In fact, recalling the character of Lan Qiye in the original work, aside from his perverted behavior, he is really a poor loner. He lost his mother and father when he was young. He had to take over the Lan family's company as soon as he went to college, and he was always on guard against the wolves and leopards who entered the circle. After stealing the competitor's Bai Yueguang, Bai Yueguang also gave him a cuckold. Fortunately, the child was later found to be his biological son, but in the end he was also taken away by the protagonist.

    Cheng Ran thought that he would never hurt Lan Qiye.

    But he also definitely didn't want to stay by his side, put up with his rambunctiousness and moodiness.

    It is best to go back to the original world. Although Cheng Ran was only a small employee in the company, he could feed the whole family and not be hungry. The original family was considered harmonious originally, that is to say, the two years have been a little stiff because of knowing his sexual orientation. He will still go back during the festivals. Cheng Ran is still waiting for one day to soften his parents and bring his boyfriend back. New Year's Eve at home.

    As for the original owner's family, besides the parents, the original owner also has a brother and a sister. They are all snobbish snobbers who bully the soft and fear the hard. Otherwise, they wouldn't think of relying on the marriage of their younger son to save the situation when their company was in crisis.

    Cheng Ran didn't know why he crossed, but he knew that he had to find a way to leave, and this was by no means his world.

    It remains to be seen how to leave.

    During dinner, Uncle Liu mentioned that Lan Qiye has an entertainment tonight and will be back late, so Cheng Ran will sleep first.

    Cheng Ran was at ease, went upstairs after dinner, swiped on his phone until about twelve o'clock and automatically fell asleep.

    Lan Qiye didn't come back until almost two in the morning.

    Aunt Li counted the time to get up, just in the kitchen to make sober soup for him.     Lan Qiye

    's cheeks were flushed slightly, but he was still awake. He took the steaming soup bowl and asked casually, "What about him?"

.

    She was a little surprised that her husband actually cared about others, but more of it was a surprise: "Madam has already slept."

    Lan Qiye chuckled lightly: "He didn't say he wanted to wait for me?"

    Aunt Li smiled: "Madam I spent a whole day outside today, so I should be tired."

    "Oh?" Lan Qiye raised his eyebrows in confusion, didn't ask him where he was, and went upstairs after drinking the sober soup.

    I didn't see Lan Qiye in the two days of the weekend.

    Not to mention how happy Cheng Ran was, he went to school happily on Monday.

    The original owner studied at a famous school in the city.

    Of course, it doesn't mean that the original owner is a scholarly tyrant. On the contrary, he is a complete ignorant scumbag. However, there is a word in this world called "bringing money to school". The original owner's grades were unable to get into Yeji University, but his father poured money into it and entered the "Yuanxing Academy", an art academy jointly established by the famous school and the film school next door, and studied in the music class 1.

    In fact, the existence of this art academy is to make money in order to provide better financial support for the main school, so that most of the students who study in it are the second generation of wealthy people who are ignorant and ignorant.

    As soon as Cheng Ran stepped into the classroom, the original noise instantly quieted down.

    Cheng Ran, who had never been treated so grandly before, was flustered in his heart, but he still forced himself to step forward with a blank face and walked to the seat he remembered.

    When passing a row in the middle and back, a Linzi said coolly: "Oh, isn't this our famous Mrs. Lan, who is finally willing to come to school, we thought you were going to drop out of school and stay home after you got married. Enjoying it."

    Ironically so blatantly, Cheng Ran saw his appearance, combined with the reactions of the classmates around him, and quickly assigned the number in his heart - this is probably one of the two flowers of Yuanxing, Fang Qiyuan .

    There is no need to say who the other branch is.

    Fang Qiyuan and the original owner became famous in the school on the first day of school because of their outstanding looks.

    It's just that one is arrogant and blatant, and the other is green tea.

    And the two people have one thing in common, that is, they have both served as the protagonist and suffered a stumbling block on the road to success, or the type who was kicked away and continued to stumble.

    Cheng Ran glanced at him, turned a deaf ear to his provocation, and walked to the seat to sit down.

    Fang Qiyuan didn't stop: "But don't be too happy too soon, everyone knows what kind of person Lan Qiye is. Think about his three fiancees who ended up miserably before, tsk tsk, you have to be careful. —"

    Fang Qiyuan shook his shoulders deliberately after speaking, and there were sympathetic glances around Cheng Ran.

    Cheng Ran knew what he was talking about.

    Lan Qiye is 28 years old this year. Unlike the supporting characters in many novels who only devote themselves to the protagonist, he has had a fiancee, and there is more than one. The opponents are basically women and sons of rival families, or they have a mercenary father, or they have bad intentions.

    To say it is not afraid, it must be false.

    Not to mention that Cheng Ran already knew what happened to the original owner, but he couldn't admit his counsel in such a scene.

    Cheng Ran was afraid of Lan Qiye to death but for others, he had no reason to be cowardly, and he could go back on the spot.

    I saw that he touched his face, showing a bit of shyness: "I know you are jealous of me, I won't blame you. Those people are all self-inflicted, and I am the only one who is good for his wild brother. I know, you unmarried children can't understand it."

    Bai Lian is still the same white lotus, but Fang Qiyuan always felt that there was something wrong with what he said.

    Cheng Ran gave him the answer in the next sentence: "When you guys get married, ah no, maybe you will have a boyfriend, and you will realize it."

    Fang Qiyuan: "..."

    Other classmates: "..."

    Fuck! Are they being driven?

    Cheng Ran sneered in his heart.

    Oh, a group of little virgins, fighting him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 136K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
471K 29.6K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
50.4K 2.5K 123
Short Title:TOSW Alternate Title:这个omega甜又野Status:Completed Author:Mò Lǐ Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/this-omega-is-sweet-and-wild/ Li Cheng is an o...
53.4K 1.3K 71
Seven years ago, the Qi clan was on the verge of bankruptcy. Yan Ren decided to marry Qi Tang in order to assist Qi clan. Seven years later, the tru...