Pinocchio and The Bluebird

By LiannQ

Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is alw... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

1

7.8K 147 7
By LiannQ

Chapter 1: Marry First, Love Later: President Pa's Little Runaway Wife (1)

    "Sir, your wife's amniotic fluid has broken, I'm afraid she will give birth prematurely."

    "Sir, your wife's fetus is not in the right position. The doctor recommends a caesarean section. Please sign here as soon as possible."

    A startling smile, as if the person who was giving birth was not his wife, but his mortal enemy.

    "If you have a caesarean section, remember not to use anesthesia." The cruel sentence was spit out from the man's perfectly shaped lips.

    "He is my wife. I hope you will take good care of him and never let him die on the operating table."

    Falling on the word "care" made the nurse on the side shudder.

    There was no doubt about the man's words. The boy on the operating table had his stomach cut open, and the pain was so painful that he was suffocating, but he couldn't get rid of it.

    Before he lost consciousness, the teenager vaguely heard the man outside the door speak -

    "Take the young master to do an appraisal, and if there is anything wrong with the result, then throw it into the slum together with the wife." Cheng Ran stayed up late to read a novel.

    Although from the title of the book, it looks like a story about a brain-dead Mary Sue, but in fact it is true - the protagonist Shou is a poor family born with a lot of relatives.

    Then he slapped his face and escalated all the way, and finally won the crown of actor in the process of constantly abusing dogs with Lao Gong, and the gray boy turned into a wealthy wife.

    But after all, it's a smash hit novel.

    Although the plot is a little mentally retarded and the writing is a little immature, the author's rhythm is well grasped, otherwise Cheng Ran will not stop and stay up late at the risk of being late for the next day.

    However, after chasing it, all that remains is emptiness.

    In addition to the author's routine, there is another reason for supporting Cheng Ran to see the ending.

    ——In the text, there is a cannon fodder Shou, who has skipped half a book, and has the same name and surname as him.

    Cannon fodder Cheng Ran is the white moonlight of the protagonist.

    The Bai Yueguang is beautiful and frail, and the protagonist Gong Gong was a childhood sweetheart. When he was a child, he grew up in a yard, and the protagonist Gong also had a good impression of him.

    It's a pity that the villain Lan Qiye intercepted Hu in the middle, and took advantage of the opportunity that Cheng's company encountered difficulties to forcibly marry Cheng Ran back home.

    However, Lan Qiye was not sincere to Cheng Ran, all he did was to attack the protagonist.

    Seeing this all the time, Cheng Ran is still feeling sorry for the relationship between the protagonist and the cannon fodder Cheng Ran, thinking that Lan Qiye is a big villain.

    But since this article is a sweet and sweet article, naturally the relationship between the protagonist Gong and the cannon fodder cannot be described too innocently, so the cannon fodder Cheng Ran is black.

    Although he looks like a white lotus with fair skin and beauty, he is actually a black-hearted lotus.

    He is willing to marry Lan Qiye, because he dislikes the poor and loves the rich, and does not despise the protagonist who was born as an illegitimate child. attack. After getting married, he found that Lan Qiye was just taking advantage of him.

    Cheng Ran, the conceited cannon fodder, began to act as a demon, transformed into a coquettish bitch with a green tea temperament, constantly hooking up with other men, and wearing countless top greens for the villain Lao Gong.

    Finally, the child carrying the big villain Lan Qiye was tortured to death.

    After learning the true face of Bai Yueguang, the protagonist Gong was also completely disappointed with this pure first love, and became more and more aware of the beauty of the protagonist.    

    Of course, as the ultimate villain, Lan Qiye didn't have a good ending. Not to mention his reputation and ruin, his only child was also adopted by the protagonist, and he ended up dying alone.    

    Seeing the cannon fodder ending, Cheng Ran only felt a pain in his lower abdomen.    

    The book describes the fate of the cannon fodder Cheng Ran vividly, especially in the section of the dissection in the operating room, Cheng Ran almost felt the same.    

    No way, who made them have the same name.    

    But none of the above is the point.    

    The point is, if Cheng Ran knew that he would travel after reading such a brainless Mary Su Tianwen, he would never have followed his roommate's recommendation to read this novel!

    Cheng Ran sat quietly in front of the mirror, looking at the youth with delicate makeup in the mirror, with a dull expression.

    God play me!

    Cheng Ran's heart was crying in the storm.

    An hour ago, he woke up from a dream and found himself sitting in an unfamiliar room, surrounded by people coming and going, noisily not knowing what they were doing, and people dangling around him from time to time. Paint on his face.

    Cheng Ran subconsciously stopped the air cushion that was about to be slapped on his face.

    The makeup artist paused: "Master Cheng, is there any problem?"

    Cheng Ran was about to speak when he was startled by the appearance of the person in the mirror.

    Immediately, there was a sharp pain in his head, and his pretty face suddenly wrinkled into a ball.

    The makeup artist was frightened and hurried out to call someone.

    In just a few minutes when he went out to find someone, Cheng Ran was tormented by the memory in his mind.

    When the makeup artist came back with the housekeeper, the original owner's memory had been sorted out, and Cheng Ran also broke out in a cold sweat, lying on the table. gasping for breath.

    He actually wears a book!

    Also dressed as a green tea cannon fodder tortured to death by the villain!

    The housekeeper was an uncle in his fifties with gray hair. He also knew a little about his young master's marriage to Cheng Ran. Seeing Cheng Ran's pale face, he thought he had regrets, and he couldn't bear it.

    But now, repentance is impossible.

    The housekeeper stepped forward and gently advised: "Madam, the guests have already arrived, and the young master is also urging him."

    The word "Madam" awakened Cheng Ran.

    Yes, today is the wedding day of the original owner and Lan Qiye.

    Who is Lan Qiye?

    The ultimate villain in the original book, the demon king who killed the original owner, he married the original owner for revenge.

    If he dared to destroy Lan Qiye's wedding today, he would probably die without a place to be buried the next day, and the escape plan that had just popped up in his mind would vanish in an instant.

    "I know, I was too nervous just now and had a headache." Cheng Ran smiled.

    The wedding must go on.

    Because of a lot of sweat, the makeup on his face was a little bit smudged and had to be reapplied.

    Fortunately, the make-up artist was very skilled, and quickly took care of Cheng Ran again. Even his pale face became rosy because of the blush. Cheng Ran put on a suit and walked out of the dressing room under the leadership of the housekeeper.

    Walking through the corridor to the lobby, Cheng Ran saw Lan Qiye in the crowd at a glance.

    No way, Lan Qiye's looks and temperament are really outstanding, the whole person exudes a dazzling villain halo, it is difficult for people to admit their mistakes. To be honest, if you don't know that her new husband is a deranged villain, Cheng Ran, who is Yan Cong and gay, will definitely fall in love with Lan Qiye at first sight, but now...

    It's just that he took a second look, making the original still with Lan Qiye, who was chatting and laughing from the guests, looked over.

    A pair of peach blossom eyes seemed to be smiling, but Cheng Ran shuddered at the unknown emotion in his eyes.

    "Another groom is here!" Someone shouted, and in the next second, Lan Qiye left the guest and walked towards Cheng Ran with a smile.

    Cheng Ran almost had the urge to turn around and run.

    "Is Xiaoran ready?" Lan Qiye smiled and extended his hand to him.

    Cheng Ran smiled stiffly at him, and didn't move for a while, and finally the housekeeper touched his arm from behind, Cheng Ran just reacted and put his hand on Lan Qiye's palm.

    The wedding march sounded, and Lan Qiye took Cheng Ran to the stage.

    I have never eaten pork and I have seen Pig Run, and the next wedding process is not much different from what Cheng Ran has watched before.

    Of course, it is dozens of times more luxurious.

    Although the world background of this book is different from Cheng Ran's original world, it remains basically the same.

    Except for one thing, this is a world where besides men and women, there is a third sex called Linzi. Linzi is taller than a woman and weaker than a man.

    He cannot conceive from a woman, but he has the ability to conceive from a man.

    The original owner of the cannon fodder and the protagonist Shou are both Linzi and have the ability to have children.

    The original owner of the cannon fodder conceived a child not long after he appeared on the scene, and suffered torment and died not long after giving birth.

    The protagonist was not pregnant by the end of the whole text, which also made many readers frequently express dissatisfaction in the comments.

    But none of this was Cheng Ran's concern.

    After reciting the oath and toasting, Cheng Ran went back to the room ahead of schedule on the excuse that he was not feeling well.

    Because he remembered a very important point, the original owner and Lan Qiye became pregnant not long after they got married.

    That is to say, they are likely to be the first in one fell swoop on the wedding night!

    The original body really planned to be Mrs. Lan at first.

    The reason why he would wear a cuckold to Lan Qiye was because he found that Lan Qiye didn't take himself seriously at all, and was stimulated by the protagonist's show of affection.

    My head twitched, and I ended up killing myself alive.

    And today is his wedding day with Lan Qiye.

    He had no reason to refuse to have sex with Lan Qiye, and Lan Qiye probably wouldn't allow his new wife to refuse him.

    The text previously displayed on the screen of the mobile phone was concretized in his mind, and Cheng Ran could almost see the bloody picture, and immediately covered his stomach with shivering.

    Damn it! Although he is gay, he doesn't want to have children!

    Cheng Ran wanted to cry without tears.

    He wandered around the room in a state of confusion.

    I have to say, except for the part for outsiders to see, Lan Qiye really doesn't care about this marriage at all.

    The Lan family lived in a villa, and Cheng Ran only needed to move in with a bag, but he didn't even dress up the new house, and what Cheng Ran was staying in was the second bedroom!

    Lan Qiye doesn't even mean to live with the original owner, he just treats people as a tool for lust!

    Cheng Ran rubbed his face hard, if he hadn't removed his makeup, he would have turned into a grimace now.

    I don't know how long it took, Cheng Ran squatted from the bed to the sofa, and then rolled from the sofa to the ground. The suit on him was also thrown aside, and the whole person was too decadent.

    Just then, there was a sound of the door opening.

    Cheng Ran got up from the ground, his head twitched, his actions preceded his thinking, and he crawled into the closet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 29.4K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
473K 16.8K 193
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
163K 6K 64
He's So Sweet After Class 下课后他如此甜美 Author(s) 沽飞双 Status in COO 57 chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Description Mo Lingqiu was employed as University A'...
1.6M 136K 64
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...