๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐๐’ |...

By cassidyhudspeth

โ๐‚๐€๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“?โž โคท ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™™๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ - in wh... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž

๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

2K 106 117
By cassidyhudspeth

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞

The week passed in an achingly slow fashion.

Every moment after Mr. Murdock kissed her had moved in slow motion. It was already Friday and the pair hadn't even spoken a single word of the incident. Natalia grew more frustrated with every second that ticked by, but she grudgingly understood the need to keep the distance between them. It had to be kept hidden, absolutely no one could know about what had happened. She could lose her internship, he could lose his credibility. It was dangerous waters that they were treading in.

But there were the small things. The minute of details in the way he moved around her, the way his tone of voice changed when speaking to her. The way his fingers would brush hers and linger anytime they had to pass each other something. The coffee he brought her every morning since the kiss. The way they'd collided briefly as she was entering the office as she came back from lunch on Wednesday, laughing softly until it tapered off as he grasped onto her coat to steady himself.

The tension was insurmountable.

Natalia couldn't decide if she was frustrated because nothing had happened or because she felt like she was going to implode. The pressure inside of her built more and more every single day that passed by. She ached to be touched by him again. Her body was silently begging for it— naturally gravitating towards him any second she could.

Could he notice?

Her brown eyes flickered up to the clock on the wall in Mr. Murdock's office, watching as it hit five o'clock, before glancing over at him. His glasses weren't perched on his nose, they hadn't been all day. His dark eyes were in plain view for everyone to see today. It was different from what she was normally used to, slightly more distracting. It was hard to focus on anything when she could be getting lost in the specs of sepia instead.

Only now, all she could think about was the obvious fact that they both hadn't made any movements to stand up or gather their things to leave. They'd made the silent, collective decision to stay late, without speaking, neither of them in a hurry to rush home.

A set of knocks interrupted her train of thought. Jerking her head towards the sound, she wasn't surprised in the slightest to see Sloane's dark hair as she opened the door to peek inside. Her green eyes immediately settled on Mr. Murdock, who was glancing expectantly in Sloane's general direction, without even so much as a glimpse at Natalia who gritted her teeth in annoyance.

The third time this week. Three whole times of her knocking just at the end of the day.

"I was just checking to see if you needed anything from me before I headed home for the weekend," Sloane said sweetly.

"No, Ms. Whitlock," Mr. Murdock responded coolly, shaking his head. "I've got Natalia with me today if I need anything."

Oop.

Natalia fought the wide smile that threatened to dance along her full lips as she forced her head down, staring at the notepad beneath her fingers that she had been doodling aimlessly on for the last ten minutes, struggling to appear as though she hadn't been paying attention the entire time.

"Oh," Sloane said, her tone clipped now. "Okay. Well I will see you guys on Monday, then."

"See you."

She waited a few seconds before she peeked up through her lashes, letting the air she had been holding in out in a whoosh to see that Sloane had disappeared. Relaxing back into her chair, her eyes flickered over to Mr. Murdock, who was tapping his pen against his desk gently as he still gazed in the direction of the door. Her eyebrows furrowed as she watched his head tilt slightly, like he was trying to listen to something she couldn't hear.

Licking her dry lips, she observed him stand up from his desk, walking over towards the door in ease without his walking stick. Sticking his head out into the hallway, he hesitated for a moment before quickly shutting the door and flicking the lock closed. The sound was oddly loud. Echoing around the silent room and in her ears, making her jump faintly.

"Natalia?"

"Yes?" she rasped.

Her mouth was drier than she had expected as she swallowed thickly, clenching her thighs together in anticipation for what was going to follow his previous actions.

"Stand up."

Tucking her hair behind her ears, she shakily followed his instructions, pushing up from her chair as she smoothed out her skirt. She'd barely been standing for a fraction of a second before he was taking wide steps towards her, his eyes searching for her as his hands found her waist. A gasp escaped her full lips as he walked her back until her thighs had pressed against the desk, pinned between the wood and his hips now. Her heart was thumping harshly against her chest as her cheeks flushed a deep crimson. Her core throbbed as she tried not to focus on the fact that he was pressing his hips into her.

"I have been wanting to touch you all week," he panted, his voice coming out as a whine as his lips pressed against her neck. His scruff tickled her skin, making her shiver into him. "You understand why I couldn't, don't you, sweet girl? Why I had to wait to touch you?"

Her fingers gripped the edge of the desk, the goosebumps pricking her skin as he kissed her neck. Each kiss was careful. Gentle. Only making the pressure in her core grow.

"Because no one else can know," Natalia whispered faintly, her eyes rolling back as his fingers dug into her waist.

His lips traveled up towards her jawline where they lingered for a moment, giving her heart palpitations that felt nearly lethal, before he pulled away slowly.

"Is this okay?" he asked quietly, his hooded eyes searching along the edge of her face.

"Yes sir."

A whimper left her lips as his hands lifted to brush her hair behind her shoulders, just before his mouth found her neck once more, peppering kisses down to her collarbone. She was frozen, scared to move as he devoured her most sensitive spots, scared her knees would buckle underneath her. The goosebumps continued to spread across her skin in waves with every kiss, relentlessly making her want to melt into a puddle at his feet.

"I tried to show you, Natalia. Brought you coffee just so I could brush my fingers against you," he paused, kissing her skin. "Did you notice? Could you tell just how much I wanted to touch you?"

She nodded frantically as she whined, "Yes."

Every little movement sparked butterflies inside of her, in her chest, her stomach, her core. If his hips weren't pinning hers, she'd be rolling them needily against him, chasing the friction she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Is this too fast? You have to tell me if it's too much—"

"Touch me," she growled impatiently as he nipped her neck.

Groaning deeply, his hands tucked under her thighs as he whisked her up onto the desk with such a force that made it scoot back slightly. A squeak bubbled through her lips at the swift movement, only to be muffled as his mouth smashed down onto hers, molding feverishly as he kissed her. Her legs naturally circled around his waist as he gripped her thighs, his fingers tickling her skin and stirring a feeling deep in her belly. Her hold tightened as she felt the wetness dampen her panties, her tongue flicking out in response to taste more of him, gliding between his parted lips until it clashed with his own.

A groan rumbled through his chest as she fisted his tie, pulling him deeper into the kiss as his fingers crept her thighs, brushing her skirt up until her panties were in view.

"Mmm," he hummed, pressing his thumb against the soaked, lace fabric, circling it gently on her clit. "This is for me?"

"Yes," she moaned, throwing her head back as he worked his fingers against her through her panties.

"I wish I could see it."

Was it possible to explode from words alone?

Natalia let out a heady sigh as his fingers slid her panties to the side, her legs hitching higher as he inserted a finger inside of her, arching her back as she pressed deeper into him, needing more. He pumped his finger into her steadily, curling it upwards, his thumb still swirling against her clit from the outside.

She could already feel the pressure building intensely in her core, her stomach spinning wildly as she grinded needily against his palm.

"Fuck," he breathed, adding another finger as he picked up the pace.

Hearing him cuss for the first time shouldn't have affected her nearly as much as it did, but something about hearing how filthy his mouth could get made her feel feral.

"More," she mumbled into his kiss. "I want more."

His lips found her neck again as a moan left his mouth, his fingers slamming into her hungrily as he pressed his erection against her through his slacks. He was pulsating against her thigh and she hadn't even done anything yet.

It feels huge.

"Can you keep a secret, baby?"

"Yes," Natalia urged.

"Good girl," he bit through his teeth. "We have to keep this a secret. If it gets out, there's a chance you won't be allowed to work here anymore and I'm not ready to let you go just yet."

"Fuck me," she pleaded in a whine, her voice almost gone, tugging him closer as she splayed her legs desperately. "Fuck me, Mr. Murdock, please."

His teeth nipped at the crevice of her neck as she spoke, his hands leaving her suddenly, making her whimper from the loss of contact. She watched in awe as he unfastened his belt, quickly tugging his pants down just enough for his dick to spring free, grazing against her entrance teasingly.

His dark eyes were frantic, heavy as they searched for her, his lips parted as he panted arduously.

He was massive. It was slightly intimidating as she gawked down at it, taking her lip between her teeth.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked troubledly.

"Please," she begged once more. "I want you inside of me."

Matt's eyebrows cinched needingly at her words. His fingers dug into his pocket as he pulled out a condom, ripping it open with his teeth as he yanked out the rubber to pull it over his hard length. Wrapping his fingers around his cock, he positioned it at her entrance, sliding it up and down through her dripping folds for lubrication before pushing the tip inside.

A breathless moan left her lips as he stretched her out, pushing deeper into her as her hands grasped his hips to stop him— the sharp sting emanating inside of her core.

"It's so deep," she hissed gently, unsure if she could take him all at once.

His hands cradled her face as he gradually made her take every inch of him, his thumbs caressing her cheekbones as she gasped from the temporary pain of him pushing himself into her fully.

"That's it, Natalia," he cooed, his voice faint as his chest heaved. "You're doing so good."

He paused for a few moments, allowing her to adjust to him before he started a steady pace, pumping himself into her as his fingers tangled in her hair. The pressure inside of her was almost too much to handle now, her mouth falling open as he picked up speed.

"Fuck, I'm already so close," Natalia cried out, fisting his suit in her hands. "So close."

This only encouraged him to thrust harder, his breath fanning across her neck as he fucked her, the sound of his moans making her clench tighter around him.

"Taking my dick like such a good girl."

The filth leaving his mouth was enough to send her over the edge, her orgasm peaking as waves of euphoria washed over her. Her legs shook violently as he continued to pump into her, riding out her climax, his speed never faltering.

Loud moans filled the room, followed by the sounds of skin slapping against each other, her breath halting at the over sensitivity that was taking over her post orgasm high. No one had ever been so deep inside of her before, the thought alone threatened to make her come again.

She could feel him throbbing inside of her, her eyes flickering up to his scrunched features, her hands finding his hips as she pulled him towards her with every thrust. Sweat pooled on his forehead, his dark hair clinging to the damp skin as he panted heavily.

"You're going to make me come," he warned shakily, his breathing uneven as he pressed his forehead against her chest.

"You feel so good," she cooed into his ear, flicking her tongue along his earlobe as she held him against her. "Harder, Matthew, please."

He growled into her cashmere sweater, thrusting so hard that the desk was scooting across the floor, his hands gripping the edge of the desk as his dick twitched inside of her. Filling her up as his orgasm overcame him, the sound of her mewls in his ear sending him over the edge as she cradled his head. Their chests heaved together as they both took a second to catch their breath.

Lifting his head, the sweet smile danced along his lips as he laughed softly, gently pulling out of her as he helped her readjust her clothing. Natalia closed her eyes briefly as his lips pressed a kiss against her forehead before pulling his pants up and buckling his belt back into place.

"You're beautiful," Mr. Murdock murmured tentatively, standing between her parted legs once more.

Natalia chuckled feebly. "But you can't see me."

"I don't have to."

She peeked up at his brown eyes. For a moment, she wondered how it would feel if he could look at her.

"You can't see anything?" Natalia asked in a hushed voice. "Just... darkness?"

"It's actually the complete opposite."

She frowned.

"Everything is bright. Too bright. And hues of orange and red," he said lowly, swallowing. "Like a world on fire."

A world on fire.

"I can see faint outlines, but everything else is blurred into the bright contrast," he explained, his hands finding her cheeks, cradling them. "I can see just how tall you are. How tiny. Petite. I can see when you drop your head to hide your face, even though I can't see your expressions. I can see when you place the back of your hand to your cheeks when you're blushing. I can see your shoulders move when you laugh. I can't see all of you, but feeling you helps fill in the blanks."

Warmth spread through her chest like a wildfire.

Could he see that, too?

Could he see the warmth that he gave to her constantly? Every second? Every day?

"How long have you been blind?" she asked gingerly. "Have you always seen the world this way?"

"Since I was nine years old."

Natalia wanted more than anything to know what happened, but she didn't want to press him further, anxious that she might scare him away if she did. Instead, she reached up to hold his hands that still cradled her cheeks, rubbing her thumb along them gently.

"Do you remember colors?"

He nodded. "I do."

"My hair," she paused, bringing one of his hands to her hair, tangling his fingers in it. "It's blonde. It falls down to the middle of my back. And I have bangs."

He smiled as he tilted his head down at her.

"And my eyes are brown. Just like yours."

"Thank you," he whispered, clenching his jaw as he pressed his forehead against hers.

They sat like that for a while, unmoving, soaking in the silence as they held each other. She listened to the sound of his breathing, listening to it gradually get slower as he relaxed, and eventually, their chests moved in a syncopated rhythm.

It was the most peace she could remember feeling, ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 779 16
(WARNING!!!! THIS NOVEL CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM AVENGERS ENDGAME AND SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME!!!!) When Peter Parker stopped Quentin Beck, AKA Myster...
28.4K 2.1K 26
Catrin Spector is 11. She lives in the richest parts of Manhattan, with a father who saves other people's children, only to come home and beat his ow...
7.3K 196 45
" You have your secrets and I have mine. Just because you said yours to me doesn't mean that I will tell you mine " Matt Murdock ร— Adelaide Watson ...
1.5K 62 9
A short story - with more parts available if it proves to be enjoyable. Daredevil has had a rough night and this time he needs someone to protect hi...