Synthesis of Scattered Pieces...

By Writerbyheart01

Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Suj... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 (i)
10(ii)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54
55
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
not an update.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.✔️
88.
89.
Epilogue.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.
Not an Update.
Bonus 3.
Bonus 4.
Bonus 5.
Bonus 6.
Bonus 7

43. ..

1.3K 142 110
By Writerbyheart01

After tossing on the couch the whole night she was feeling exhausted, last night she was unable to sleep due to the revision for practical and tonight uncomfortable this uncomfortable couch didn't let her sleep peacefully. Looking toward the bed she saw Daniyal sleeping peacefully and she wondered how he had spent last night on this couch.

Sitting on the couch she picked her hair up and tied them up in a messy bun. There was still half an hour to fajr namaz, so she decided to pray tahajjud. After a quick ablution, she spread the prayer mat but instead of starting praying, she looked at her husband who was sleeping on his stomach.

"Deni." She called him not so loudly. "Deni, wake up and pray tahajjud." She again called him but didn't get a response from him. She could leave him sleeping but she wanted him to bow his head in front of the Almighty so that his day would be great.

"Deni," this time she dared to place her hand on his arm and shake that lightly. "Hmm?" He opens his eyes and found his beautiful wife, draped in a white dupatta, right in front of his eyes.

"Wake up Deni, there are only twenty minutes to fajr namaz, meanwhile pray tahajjud," she told him in a soft voice and Daniyal sat down on the bed while running his fingers in his hair to set them properly and wear his specs.

"Aap parho main aata hu." Mumbling that he dangle his legs down from the bed and Shifa obeyed him.

(You start praying, I'm coming )

She was in the middle of her prayer when Daniyal came on her right side and spread a prayer mat for himself. In no time he was busy praying. After a while of recitation of the Quran and followed by fajr namaz they both raised their hands for dua.

"Ya Allah, Ya rabbul Aalameen, you're Al-Hakeem (The wise) only you know why you didn't answer my prayers when I was crying out in front of you for Adeena, but now you've given me Shifa without even asking for her. Only you know the reasons behind your decisions but Allah paak now I'm concerned, I don't wanna be an unjust man who does not give the required amount of love and respect to his wife, it's a challenge for me, but in my heart, there is no space to love Shifa. I feel scared, what will happen if I become a culprit to break her heart one more time, I don't want to see tears in her eyes, I feel pain when she cries, Allah paak please don't make me a reason for her tears.''

''Aameen" he turned his head and found his wife already busy doing dua with closed eyes. A smile crawled to his lips unknowingly.

"Allah paak you've tied us in the bond of nikkah, please make this relationship healthy and beautiful. Please make both of us like you want your servants to be. And please develop love for me in Deni's heart."

"Aameen." She opens her eyes to find a handsome face with a smile.

"Kya kya maang liya Allah se?" He asked but Shifa preferred to stay silent, she fold the prayer mat and placed that in the cupboard.

(What did you ask from Allah?)

"Chai piyogi?" Asked Daniyal while stepping towards the door of the room but Shifa glanced at the clock in disbelief.

(Wanna have tea)

"5 baj rhe hain Deni, is time kon chai peeta hai?"

(It's only 5 in the morning, who have tea this time.)

"Fajr ke baad hum sab chai peete hain, phir thodi deyr soo jaate hain. Agar aap bhi chai piyogi to main ammi se keh dunga wo aapke liye bhi bana dengi."

(We all have tea after fajr and then sleep for a while. If you want ammi will make tea for you too.)

"Deni,"

"Ji?"

"Aaj chai main bana du?"

(May I make tea today?)

"Rehne do aap, ammi rooz banati hain aap bhi bana dengi."

(No it's fine, it's Ammi's daily routine)

"Please Deni, I wanna become a part of this family." She demanded in a polite tone.

"Chai banane se family ka part ban jaate hain?" He asked mischievously, Shifa glared at him with fake anger but smiled in the end while shrugging.

(Does one becomes a part of the family by making tea?)

"Maybe." She giggled and her husband gestured for her to come with him.

"Ammi and baba both are diabetic, so they don't add sugar in tea but this sweetener. Fine?" Stepping into the kitchen with Shifa Daniyal informed his wife who silently nod her head.

"Ginger and cardamom tea or a simple one?" Asked Shifa while picking up a pan and filling it with water.

"Umm... I think... Do as per your comfort." He left everything on her, she nod her head and add a small piece of ginger and cardamom in the water along with tea leaves.

<><><><>

"Kya hua Khatija, kya soch rahi hain aap?" Asked Mr Kazmi when the waiting period for tea was stretched by several minutes.

(What are you thinking Khatija, all fine?)

Mrs Kazmi stood up from the prayer mat while folding that and sat down on the bed, just beside her husband. "Khatija?" It was a question in itself regarding her silence. She was in chaos regarding Shifa and now she decided to share everything with her husband. "Kazmi Sahab, samajh nhi aa rha kal jo kuch bhi hua wo Shifa ka dar aur ghabrahat thi ya... Wo aesi hi hai, careless?" She stopped in between and received a "Hmm" from her husband.

(Kazmi Sahab, have you see whatever happened yesterday? I'm unable to understand What was that, Shifa's nervousness or... She's careless and clumsy?)

"Koi baat nhi Khatija, Agar Shifa ko kaam nhi bhi aata to aap sikha dena..." Mr kazmi advised his wife but got a disappointed look.

(It's okay Khatija, you can teach her if she doesn't know household chores)

"Kazmi Sahab, mujhe Shifa se ghar ke kaam nhi karane, mujhe to bas itni fikr hai ki agar aesa hi rha to kya hoga, aapko to pta hi hai na Daniyal ko ye saari cheezein pasand nhi hain, aaj pehla din tha to unhone koi rad-e-amal (reaction) nhi diya, lekin mujhe dar hai ki agar aage bhi aesa hi hua to wo gussa na hone lage." Mrs Kazmi shared her doubts but Mr Kazmi smiled.

(Kazmi Sahab, I'm not interested in making Shifa work in the kitchen, I'm concerned about this because Daniyal hates this clumsy and careless behaviour. Today is her first day so it was fine but, if it goes in the same manner, I doubt he'll not tolerate it)

"Begum aapko nhi lagta aap kuch zyada hi soch rahi hain. Abhi hum log Shifa ke bare mein jaante hi kya hain iske alawa ki wo Daniyal ko pasand hain. Thoda waqt dijiye, unhe bhi aur khud ko bhi. Logo ko samajhne mein waqt lagta hai."

(Dear wife, don't you think you're thinking too much? We don't know much about Shifa, yet. We only know that she's Daniyal's choice, that's it. Let's give some time to this relationship.)

"Hmm... I guess you're right." She mumbled, still busy with her doubts. Mr kazmi sighed as he knew very well what his wife was thinking. "Kazmi sahab, aaj ek lambe arse ke baad mene Daniyal ke chehre par khushi dekhi hai, aur main nhi chahti kisi bhi wajah se ye khatam ho."

(Kazmi sahab, after a long time I've seen the happiness on Daniyal's face and now I don't want anything that would ruin it.)

"Khatija... Stop overthinking. We all need some time to understand Shifa,"

"Hmm... I think you're right." She muttered.

"So make me tea as a reward." Mrs Kazmi smiled at her husband's demand and stood up from her place, still tensed. "What both of you are doing here?" She asked while stepping into the kitchen, Shifa was standing near the gas stove and Daniyal was drawing out the jug of milk from the fridge.

"She wanted to make tea for you and baba so I'm helping her," Daniyal replied making his mother surprised. "Shifa Beta aapko koi kaam karne ki zarurat nhi hai, main koi riwayati saas nhi hu jo bahu ko kitchen mein dekhna chahu, main to bas itna chahti hu ke aap dono hamesha khush rahe." Mrs Kazmi said with a small smile, somehow Shifa sensed what the old lady was thinking.

(Shifa you don't have to do all these works, I'm not a typical mother-in-law who wants her daughter-in-law to handle the kitchen, I just want both of you to live happily)

"Ammi, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me yesterday, but I promise I won't disappoint you again." Shifa said in her polite tone, Mrs Kazmi was amazed at how she read her face but a smile crept to her lips. She felt so happy to see Daniyal smiling and today his smile wasn't looking like a burden on his lips, all this just because of Shifa.

"I'm not disappointed or angry." Mrs Kazmi answered with a smile and lightly stroked Shifa's head which pushed out the fear present in her.

"Shifa, tea is about to boil." Said Daniyal and his wife turned to pour that into cups. Daniyal was watching her and praying in his heart that she doesn't make any mistake in front of his mother, luckily his prayers were answered immediately. Picking up the cups of tea Shifa walked to the dining area where Mr Kazmi was already sitting. Before Daniyal would also follow his wife a hushed call stopped him.

"Daniyal."

"Ji ammi?"

"Khush hain na aap?"

(Are you happy?)

"Ji ammi, bohot zyada," Daniyal replied with a big grin, though, he wasn't happy to get Shifa as a wife but he was really happy that Shifa become a part of her life. He wasn't ready to have a bond of love with Shifa yet her presence was enough to provide him with the peace that he haven't recognised yet.

(Yeah ammi, very happy)

"Allah aapko hamesha khush rakhe." With this blessing she lifted her hands in the air, it was a silent gesture that she wanted to cup her son's face.

(May Allah always keep you happy)

Being a good son Daniyal understood and bend a little to come to his mother's reach and allow her to kiss his forehead. What else she was wishing for other than her son's happiness? Nothing. She loves her son more than anything else and Shifa was becoming the reason for his smile, eventually, she was making space in her mother-in-law's heart without doing much effort.

When both mother and son went to the dining area they witnessed an unexpected scene. Mr Kazmi was patting Shifa's head and giving her some money as a token of remembrance and blessings.

"Kya chal raha hai yaha?" Asked Daniyal looking towards the money present in his wife's hands.

(What's going on here?)

"Baba ko chai pasand aa gyi," Shifa informed Daniyal with a smile and he took a seat beside his father. She placed a cup in front of Daniyal as well as her mother-in-law, a big grin wasn't leaving her face.

(Baba liked the tea)

"Wese baba aapne mujhe to kabhi aese pese nhi diye," Daniyal complained and his family laughed at that.

(By the way baba you haven't given me money like this.)

"Hmm... Jab koi achha kaam karta hai tab use pese diye jaate hain, aapne aaj tak koi achha kaam kra hi nhi hai."

(We usually give money when you one does something good, but I don't remember if you've done anything good.)

Everyone burst on that, specially Shifa, it was a new face of life for her where a father was showing his Jolly side otherwise she had witnessed only strictness, responsibilities and anger in the name of her father's emotions.

"Ye achha business hai, chai banao aur pese le jao." Daniyal rolled his eyes, and his intention was clear, he wanted to tease Shifa.

(This tea business is great.)

"Baba kal main aapko chai bana kar dunga." He added but this time his mother was fast at the reply.

(Baba, tomorrow I'll make you tea)

"Rehne hi dijiye Daniyal, mujhe pura bharosa hai, aap itni buri chai banayege ke aapke baba aapse jurmana le lenge."

(Don't even think of this Daniyal, I believe, you'll make such horrible tea that your baba would charge you a penalty for that.)

"Wese ammi aap dono koi ek mooqa bhi nhi jaane dete meri beizatti Karen ka." Mrs Kazmi burst into laughter after listening to that. Shifa was also witnessing her new little world which was full of euphoria and joy.

(Well ammi, you don't let a single chance go to insult me)

The early morning tea session was better than expected, Shifa wanted that time to stretch a little more so that she could amass some more happy moments but that's over for today. She started collecting empty cups of tea when Daniyal stopped her and did the same work for her. Mr and Mrs Kazmi were surprised to see this new side of him, but he was doing this to make shifa comfortable in her new home.

"Daniyal aaj Shifa ko unke ghar le jaiye, unhe sabki yaad aa rhi hogi." Mrs Kazmi instructed which instantly brought a smile to Shifa's face.

(Danial, take Shifa to her home, she must be missing her family)

"I'm missing everyone but most Hamdan bhai, we didn't even meet properly." Shifa's sad voice made Daniyal remember the day when she was over-excited at the radio station just because her brother arrived. He knew how much she loves her brothers, especially her elder brother.

"Hmm... Main samajh sakti Hu," Mrs Kazmi mumbled in a deep voice, she was also known for this pain when a woman has to leave her siblings and home to settle down with her husband.

(Hmm, I can understand)

Daniyal and his father already went to their respective rooms, Mrs Kazmi also turned to go but she was stopped by a small call "Ammi"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry," Shifa took a step closer to her and decided to let her mother-in-law know what exactly happened yesterday.

"Mummy had given me strict instructions to do everything perfectly, she wanted me to show sensibility in my in-law's home but I created a mess." Mrs Kazmi smiled as she understood the whole matter. She gestured for Shifa to sit beside her on the sofa.

"Don't try to show your sensibility, and never try to be perfect, just behave in the same way you are in reality. I won't blame Maryam to give such advice, maybe she's telling you with her experience but I'm not a typical mother-in-law. I want my son to live a happy life with his wife, so your happiness is also important to me." Shifa felt blessed to have such a great lady as her mother-in-law, she forgot many of her insecurities and fears but Mrs Kazmi was not looking satisfied yet, there was something which was bothering her and Shifa decided to ask about it.

"But why are you worried ammi?"

"I'm not worried but surprised, I've put a moderate amount of sugar then how it could be so sweet? It's the very first time when I have made such a mistake." Mrs Kazmi shared with Shifa to make her surprise, her brows were furrowed with doubt which she determined to clear forthwith.

"You also added sugar?"

"What do you mean by also?" Mrs Kazmi asked and that's how the small doubt was cleared.

<><><><><>

It was a holiday but she woke up early, not by herself but because of a Good Morning text. She wasn't a person who woke up early and easily but nowadays someone wasn't letting her sleep peacefully.

If you've seen the text then please reply. She received another text which was enough to engage her lips with a smile but she wasn't going to show herself a soft person.

Is this time to text someone? She replied with an angry emoji which brought a smile to his face too.

I guess this is the perfect time for a Good Morning text. A Crisp reply from the other side and she smirked

So how many people are there whom you have forwarded the same text? She replied with a rolling eyes emoji but the reply was unexpected. He immediately sent the screenshot of his chat box, she was the only girl with whom he was talking. But how could she show her softer side?

Don't disturb me. She replied with rudeness

Papa tumhare ghar rishta lane ke liye maan gye. Ignoring all her rudeness he told her the truth which skipped a beat of her heart, the leftover slumber present in her eyes immediately left and she sat down with a jolt.

(Papa got agreed to bring my proposal to your home)

"Is it for real? No... I can't believe it... How could he be so sincere about me?" She asked herself while biting her lower lip and took a deep breath.

Kya Matlab 'papa maan gye'? Main maan gyi kya?

(What do you mean by your dad is agreed? Am I agree? I guess it's more important.)

Nhi maani kya? He inquired

(Aren't you agree?)

Nope. I big no.

Maan jao na.
(Please, be agree)

In your dreams 😒 she wasn't leaving a single chance to be rude and surprisingly Shariq was tolerating it very patiently.

You know what Afifa, I'm already living in my dreams, now it's in your hands whether you make my dreams yours or shatter them away.

Don't disturb me. Let me sleep. She send another rude text but got something unexpected from other side.

''Jo tadap ho sachhi to dil se nikli dua qubul hoti hai,
Mulaqaat haqiqat mein na ho to khwab mein to zarur hoti hai...

Maybe not in real but we can meet in dreams."

His text was enough to bring a smile on her face but she didn't reply and glanced at the clock, there were some ten minutes to 7 of morning, and she was dreaming with open eyes.

People say, morning dreams come true but no one tells if the morning dreams seen with open eyes also come true or not?

<><><><>

Wearing a simple pure white suit she tied her hair in a high ponytail, applied a fine line of kohl in eyes and pink gloss on her already pinkish lips. Daniyal was already giving her enough space to let her feel comfortable, he left the room when she started getting. He always listen to her before she says something, This habit of him making Shifa fall for him even more. She open her mobile gallery and a big yet shy smile captured her lips. It was the same pic clicked by Afifa.

But before she could relish it a soft knock startled her. She hurriedly muffled the dupatta around her neck and turn off the mobile screen meanwhile Daniyal stepped into the room, it was also difficult for him to adjust, he was coming in his own room after knocking, sleeping on couch and sharing his bathroom one of the most difficult work for him, still it was only starting, there were many milestones yet to come in this relationship. "Ready to go?'' He asked to get a nod from his wife.

"Let's go." Mumbling that he picked up the hair brush, set his hair, drizzle his regular perfume and picked up the car keys. Shifa was waiting him to at least glance at her but he forgot to do so. Leaving with no other option she stepped out from the room, the shine and smile of her face was lost somewhere which wasn't hidden from her mother-in-law.

"Ammi I'm going."

"Where?"

"To meet Mummy..." Shifa informed with a confused expression as Mrs kazmi was already away about it, "like this?" Looking towards Shifa's condition she asked and the girl shrugged,.

"Umm... Is there any problem, ammi?" Shifa muttered to make her mother-in-law's brows furrow

"Aap shadi ke baad pehli baar apne ghar jaa rahi hain... Aese jayengi? Thoda to tayyar ho jaiye. Kam se kam lipstick to laga lijiye."

(After getting married, you're going to meet your parents for the first time, get ready in a better way, at least apply lipstick.)

"Ammi what's the point of doing makeup to go in front of them? They are seeing me since childhood." Shifa smiled but Mrs Kazmi signaled her to go to the bedroom and after some five minutes she also join Shifa.

"Wear these earnings." She gave a pair of gold jhumkas to Shifa which was way too heavy for her, she didn't want to wear heavy jewellery or clothes, she was feeling comfortable in her small studs and simple look.

"Ammi I'm fine." Shifa muttered but her mother-in-law wasn't in mood to hear any excuse. She ordered Shifa to do makeup and this girl silently applied eye liner, mascara and a natural shade of lipstick.

"What about blusher and eyeshade?" Shifa looked at her mother-in-law with a pout but shook her head. "I don't know how to apply eyeshade..."

"What? Really?" Mrs Kazmi asked and she nodded. "Mumma kehti thi ladkiyon ko shadi se pehle makeup nhi karna chahiye, to kabhi kra hi nhi." She muttered making her mother-in-law smile.

(Mumma use to say girls shouldn't do makeup before marriage, so I never did makeup.)

"Ab to shadi ho gyi hai na, ab seekh lijiye." Saying that she picked makeup brush from the dressing table and looked at the newly wed bride to dolling her up.

(You get married now, so learn it.)

<><><>

''Kya hua Daniyal? Itne chup kyu hain aap?" His father inquired after witnessing his lost condition.

(Daniyal where are you lost?)

"Nothing Baba, just feeling bored." He tried to fake a smile but couldn't then looked at the door of his bedroom, Shifa was still inside with Mrs Kazmi.

"Are you happy?"

"Baba, is this a question to ask? Of course, I'm." He smiled. Though his eyes were not giving testimony to the statement but his father thought it was his tiredness so ignored and again started reading newspaper.

"Shifa was ready... Why ammi insisted her to get ready?" He muttered in a defeated tone because this waiting period was killing him. Somewhere he was struggling with himself. His heart was remembering Adeena but he was forcing himself to stop thinking about her. In order to deal with his thoughts he open his laptop and started working without wasting time, half an hour was gone when a voice fell in his ears. "Daniyal,"

Without a second thought he turned to see his mother but his eyes refused to go away from a figure who was standing just besides his mother. "Ji Ammi?" He asked in a whisper but his eyes were fixed on Shifa's face, who was standing with a lower gaze.

Light make up was making her more beautiful and her long black hair was doing some kind of magic. Shifa slowly lift her eyes, this eye contact skipped a beat of her heart and gave rise to a smile on Daniyal's face.

"Shifa achhi lag rahi hain na?" After seeing his son's eyes fixed on his wife without even blinking, Mrs Kazmi asked. Daniyal nodded with the same smile but immediately shook his head while looking away.

(Shifa is looking beautiful, isn't it?)

What the hell are you doing, Daniyal?
What Ammi and baba will think?

He cursed himself to admire his wife's beauty in front of his parents and saved the file on which he was working.               

"Chalein?" Daniyal asked Shifa without meeting eyes and she hummed in same hesitation, but both of them were smiling like idiots.

(Should we go?)

This scene wasn't hidden from the eyes of Mrs and Mr Kazmi. Shifa greeted them respectfully and turned towards Daniyal who give her way to leave first. 

"Kazmi sahab, ye dono sath mein achhe lag rahe hain na?" Mrs Kazmi shared with her husband and he let out a sigh of relief.

(Kazmi Sahab, They're looking good together. Aren't they?)

"Ji begun, dono sath achhe lag rahe hain lekin aham can't ye hai ki dono sath khush lag rahe hain. Bas Allah nazr-e-bad se mehfuz rakhe, mene ek taweel arse ke baad Daniyal ko sach muskurate huye dekha hai," Mr Kazmi rest his back with relief. What else do parents want other than their children's happiness.

(Yeah begum, both are looking good together but the main thing is that they are looking happy together. May God save them from evil eyes, I've seen Daniyal happy after a very long time)

<><><><>

"Deni,"

"Hmm?" He asked while hopping in the car and his wife followed him. Running her fingers through her hair she set them before securing herself with seatbelt and looked at Daniyal with a big grin on her face.

"Ammi is so nice and sweet, I never thought that a mother-in-law can be so nice."

"You deserve one." He smiled with shortest answer possible and started driving the car, Shifa was waiting for him to say something else but he didn't.

"Deni..."

"Hmm...?" He glanced at her but she cursed herself for calling him without any good reason, but what could she do? She wanted her husband to talk to her but he was not paying attention to her untold desire.

"You were supposed to say something..." He asked but she shook her head. "Umm... I ... I forget it"

"Really?" He raised his brow and she hummed while bowing her head down, a string of hair fell on her face which she didn't bother to tuck behind the ear. She stare at her mehndi clad hands on which D was written but she couldn't tell Daniyal to see that. Her happy smile converted into a defeated one and that wasn't hidden from her husband.

"Do you like mehndi?" He asked and Shifa nod her head slowly, "show me, how's your mehndi." Stopping the car on the red light he asked and she suddenly looked up,

How does he understand this time? She asked herself but without wasting time she showed her mehndi, Daniyal noticed S and D written on her both palms.

"Hmm... Masha Allah. Nice." He muttered as he knew what she wanted to listen, "Thanks," she mumbled with a shy grin, at the same time a knock on the window grabbed their attentions. An old lady was selling flowers. Daniyal just shook his head to indicate that he doesn't want but Shifa pulled down the glass.

"How much?" She asked while grabbing her purse.

"Twenty rupees for one."

"Give me the biggest one." Telling this she drew out a fifty rupees note from her purse and passed it while taking the beautiful rose. "Keep the change." With this order she pulled the window up.

"You know what Deni, if this lady was begging you would not let her go empty hand. Right?" She asked as she had been travelling with Deni for last many months and she has noticed this habit of him.

"Hmm..." He nodded.

"But I believe that we should help if someone is working instead of begging."

"You're deep."

"Less than you." They both smiled and Shifa show him the rose. "It's beautiful na?"

"Hmm... Do you like flowers too?"

"Very badly." She muttered looking at the beautiful flower and Daniyal noticed a different shine in her eyes, she was so lost in that mere flower that forget everything around herself. And he noticed her hair for the first time. Her hip length hair was looking pretty, they are straight from top and curly from the bottom. Due to her regular hairstyle that's ponytail Daniyal never been notice her length. Well... He never ever bothered to see Shifa or any other girl keenly. Before her beauty could start effecting his heart blowing of horns make him realised that the red light was already turn green and he was becoming the sole reason of traffic jam.

<><><><>

Mehvish was pouring tea in the cups while Maryam was arranging snacks on the dining table. "Mehvish, where is Hamdan?" Anwar asked when didn't find his elder son on the dining table.

"He's just coming papa," placing the cup of tea she replied and sat down besides Maryam at the same time, the doorbell rang.

"Bilal open the door."

"Papa main nhi has rha. Shifa aapi k..." He stopped in between his sentence when realise that Shifa wasn't present there.

(Papa, I'm or going tell Shifa aa..)

"It seems someone is missing his sister." Mehvish said in her mischievous style and Bilal rolled his eyes. "Not really... But yeah." Mumbling that he stood up to open the door but the guests were already standing behind him as Hamdan open the door.

"Mumma main aa gyi." It was a happy voice of Shifa which borough smile to every face.

(Mumma I'm back)

"Shifaa..." Marian stood up to hug her but Bilal huffed. "Oh come on mummy, She went away just a day back, but you're behaving like she's coming after months."

"He's always jealous is me." Shifa huffed with fake anger.

"He was missing you." Mehvish informed but Bilal widen his eyes. "Tauba tauba... Bhabi, main itne bure kaam kabhi nhi karta"

(God forbidden... I don't do such illicit deeds.)

"Akeli aayi ho?" In between the jokes and laughter a voice raised with a serious tone, Shifa looked at him and shook her head.

(Have you come alone?)

"Deni bhi aye hain, wo Hamdan se baat kar rahe hain." She informed and in no time both the handsome men walked in, it was their first proper meeting otherwise in between the rituals they didn't get time to talk or meet.  

(Deni is also with me, he's talking to Hamdan bhai.)

Daniyal greeted Anwar, Maryam and Mehvish with respect, but muffled Bilal's hair in a friendly manner.

"Maryam do some arrangements he's coming for the first time." Anwar ordered his wife who nodded but Daniyal immediately gestured her to don't do anything

"Please... Koi takalluf karne ki zarurat nhi hai, chai abhi garam hai, bas kaafi hai." Daniyal looked at the tea present on the table and picked a cup without being hesitant.

(Please, no need to do any arrangements. Tea is still warm, that's enough)

"Nhi Daniyal..."

"Aaj to hum aap sab se milne aaye hain, lekin agli baar biryani khaa kar jaunga."  Before Maryam could say something Daniyal gestured Bilal to sit beside him.

(Today we're here just to meet you, but next time I won't go without having Biryani.)

"Come on Bilal, have tea, feel like home."

Maryam and a war were amazed to see the friendly nature of Daniyal, that's one of the small thing in him that managed to steal Shifa's heart.

"You're looking beautiful." Mehvish whispered in Shifa's ear, "Thank you bhabi"

"Daniyal bhai has given this. Right?" She asked about the flower Shifa was holding iner hand without even realising.

"No... No... I but this while coming here."

"Aww, Shifa... You're so modest and shy." Mehvish whispered as she thought Shifa was feeling shy to confess that her husband has given this rose. But only they two knew the reality of their relationship.

Shifa decided to stay silent and drew out a rubber and from her purse to tie her hair in a ponytail.

"Leave them open, you're looking good." Maryam instructed but Shifa shook her head. "It's irritating me, Ammi insisted that's why I let them open otherwise..." She tied her hair and Daniyal's gaze fell on her face. He was holding a big grin but suddenly his smile was gone. It seems he got a big shook.

"These earnings?" He couldn't help but asked, everyone looked at him then Shifa's earrings.

"Ye Ammi ne diye hain, achhe hain na?"  Shifa show up the earnings making everyone smile but Daniyal's smile was lost. Those weren't only earings but a door to the world of memories.

(Ammi has given this. It's so pretty, isn't it?)

"Adeena"

"Hmm?" She raised her brow while having chips and tilted the packet to him, he picked two chips before continuing.

"You know what, yesterday I was sitting with ammi, she was showing me her gold jewellery and telling me that she'll give that to my wife." He informed making Adeena's cheek blush and her lips lifted a shy smile, but she wiped away all her emotions and nodded in a teasing way.

"Wow, how lucky your future wife is. She'll get such a great mother-in-law."

"What do you mean? It will be you, only you, mind it."  Daniyal stressed on each and every word but Adeena narrowed her eyes without stopping her hand to pick another chips from the packet.

"Why are you so sure that I'll be agreed to marry you?" She teased him but he smirked.

"You dare to refuse me," he knew she was teasing him so in reply he only showed his fake anger. Adeena smiled while putting a piece of chips in his mouth and eat one by herself.

"Ek baat batau..." She asked, this time it was difficult for her to hide her shyness.

(May I share something with you?)

"Hmm..."

"I don't like jewellery or expensive gifts but now I'm waiting to wear that jewellery." Telling him in a whisper she keep watching him with same shy smile but then she left leaving him in dreamland. 

"Deni, where are you lost? Papa is saying something." Shifa lightly touched his arm to drag out him from memories and he looked up.

"Sorry  I... I was zoned out. What were you saying?"

"Hmm... Okay, I'm saying... Go after having dinner with us." Anwar repeated his words but Daniyal shook his head while placing down the half filled cup of tea.

"Some other day. Today I have an important work, I will take my leave now." With this polite statement he stood up, Shifa's smile was also lost. It's hardly fifteen minutes of their arrival, she didn't want to go back so soon but silently stood up while picking her purse.

"But you people have just arrived..." Hamdan tried say something but other than that he was out of words. "I'm sorry bro but it's urgent." He lied.

"Is everything fine?" Shifa asked and he nod his head.

"Yeah, all good. Don't worry and you stay here, I have to meet David, he wants to discuss something regarding upcoming project. I'll pick at night or if you want you can stay here." Daniyal lied one more time. Actually he only wanted some time to deal with himself and his overwhelming emotions, Shifa smiled and nodded.

"I already wanted to stay here."

"Sure. Just call when you wanna come back." With this he greeted everyone and stepped towards the door. Mehvish, Hamdan and Bilal came to see off him but before he could step out from the home a call stopped him. She was Maryam.

"Daniyal, Shifa is my only daughter, It wasn't easy for me to marry her off but I'm trusting you and her decision... Please never prove me and her wrong to trust you'' it was a request from a helpless mother. Daniyal's heart skipped a beat but he nod his head.

" I'll never forget my promises." And he took his leave after passing a smile to his wife who was seeing him from a distance.

<><><><><><>

It's tooooooo long chapter 😐
And I don't even know if it's good or not
Maybe I've made a khichdi in this. 🤐

Well...
Feedback is must needed.

_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 81.5K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
502K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...
340K 10.6K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
193K 16.4K 81
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩! 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞...