Hailee steinfeld (and charact...

By Symp4Nat

uh oneshots/short imagines and i do little/agere reader too!!!!!! i was tryna find one for myself and well he... More

book wow
uhhh pls request
sleepy
throwing up
movie
headcanons
i miss u
josh

mission

348 6 1
By Symp4Nat

agere!reader x cg!kate bishop

i shall be including writing thoughts

kdafnkfdka inspired by @DaisyBlackthorn2   

y/n's pov

im being lazy

My mommy went on a mission and so Auntie Lena (tried to) put me to bed. I was waiting in bed for my mommy when Bucky came in. "Buck-Buck! Is yous knows wheres my mama," I whispered to him.

He pat my head as he said. "Kate's... she's coming. You'll see."

The second she walked in, I started to cry. im crying while writing this. "Mommy! Y- You huwt!" I kept sobbing as I touched the small cut on her face.

Her eyes were slightly teary and she shook her head. She glanced at Bucky, "Um... no, it's- I'm okay, baby. Don't worry."

2nd person POV

She quickly cleansed and bandaged her face without breaking eye contact with you.

Yelena walked in before getting ambushed by you. "Auntie Lena?"

Lena hugged you and wiped your tears. "Kate Bishop shall be alright." im hungry

A bubbly laughter burst from her throat when you said, "Is mama weal name Katie 'shop?" She kissed your forehead and nodded. "Yeah. Katherine Bishop."

i am eating rainbow goldfish and crumbs are getting in between my computer keys hehe

You hopped over to Kate. "Is yous name Kat?"

Your raven-haired caregiver nodded with a look full of adoration in her eyes. "Yeah, baby."

One single whisper fell from your lips. "I wubs you, Kat 'shop."

this was cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
624K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
138K 15.8K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...