π™–π™©π™©π™–π™˜π™  𝙀𝙣 π™©π™žπ™©π™–π™£...

Od deadxgxrll

Attack on titan and reader one shots. sometimes i feel silly and write interesting stuff (this) VΓ­ce

aot x reader one shots
he loves the smiths eren yeager
illegal activities reiner braun
uni with connie
jealousy- armin
painter- jean
the dance- E. yeager
office hange z. levi ackerman
forget- bertholdt
samurai - eren j.
break up- armin a.
House of balloons- zeke jaeger
escape from la- levi ackerman
birthday boy- jean k. [special]
lust- jean k.
the band- eren yeager
you got me - Armin arlert
Interstellar -Eren yeager

activities- jean k.

275 3 0
Od deadxgxrll

jean and reader edited
_______________________________
"idk sasha it seems sketchy, what did u say the address was again?" you looked over at your friend across the table eating an ice cream in a cup, hers was filled with toppings such as strawberry, kinder, oreo and caramel while yours was a basic vanilla ice cream with sprinkles.

"20 mins away from our flat plus connies coming, cmon maybe you'll finally meet someone" she said rolling her eyes scooping more of the ice cream.

while you slowly ate yours by the time you were half started sasha was already finishing up hers, "are you gonna finish that" she points at your cup or ice cream, "yes" you said boldly to her, "can i borrow a dress from you" you asked her, she seemed unsure but gave in at the end.

here it was, 7pm, you and sasha were getting dressed in your rooms, sasha lent you a dress which fit perfectly.

you sat down at the kitchen isle waiting for sasha, someone ringing the door bell catching your attention, you got up adjusting your dress and walking up to the door, greeting connie with a hug, "this is jean btw" he said indicating over to the guy behind him, he was about 6'3 wearing a white button up shirt with a tie and suspenders with black trousers, his hair was down in a slight mullet, plump lips and hazel eyes, full eyelashes a slight beard.

you waved over at him letting the two guys in, "my names y/n" you said putting your hand out, "sasha is in her bedroom getting ready, do you guys want any drinks, we got beer, tequila, vodka and gin" you said surfing through the cupboards pulling out two glasses, "i'll have a beer" jean said sitting down at the isle, "you connie?" you said handing over jeans beer, "vodka" he said setting his keys and wallet down.

"starting the night off strong i see" jean smirked over at connie who threw his head over having the shot, "you're driving anyway jean" connie settled down the shot glass wiping his mouth, "i could let you guys sleep on the third floor" jean said, you turned around confused, "he's the bar owner" connie pointed at jean, your jaw opened closing it back quickly, "sorry i'm just.. shocked? haha" you awkwardly laughed turning back around putting the dishes away.

"why?" he asked lustfully, "wasn't expecting a bar owner in my house" you turned back around picking up your phone, "and a casino one you could say" connie adds, now you're more blown away weirdly enough.

"SASH ARE YOU FUCKING READY?" connie yells from the couch, "YES" she responds back coming out of the bedroom,

"stunning bb" you said from the kitchen, "thank you, you as well babe" she said walking up to you air kissing your cheek, "well, are we going?" she asked shrugging her shoulders.

"we took jeans car today, more luxurious i'd say" connie smirked walking out the door holding it for you and sasha.

"that is a beautiful car jean" you complimented, you were kinda into cars but not really, just really loved the way most of them looked especially racing cars.

"well thank you." he smiled in your direction before opening the passenger door for you. the car ride was mostly jean looking at you through the driver mirror, sasha arguing with connie over food, and you staring out the window. living in the metropolitan city had their own pros and cons, and one of the pros were the late night drives through the lit up city.

20 minutes later and jean was parking into the front parking of the bar, you looked out the window seeing a 3 floor building

ur mouth remains agape for a while before spluttering out a few words, "jean this is like a fucking mansion?" you curse more under your breath, "well it was passed down by generations, i just quite had to renovate it" he shrugs as if it was nothing.

this boy has money

"i of course have a sister and a brother that also own this nightclub, so it's a bit easier" he says closing the car door after you in the same time connie helps sasha get out of the car, you four walk over, the security guard nodding at jean and letting you four in, the automatic sliding doors welcoming you guys.

"this is the first floor, this is where people dance, get drunk, and have fun" jean introduces you and sasha to the first floor, touring you around the bar, main space and dance floor were people were already making out and dancing.

"second floor is more set back, it's got a chill area and a balcony, casino and a stripper area if anyone becomes bored, third floor is simply for guests that decide to stay because they're too tired or drunk"

what the fuck jean.

i nod looking over to sasha who is already squealing, "hit the bar whenever you guys want" he says patting connies shoulder before walking away, you and sasha speed walk over to the bar.

"four tequila shots" you say to the bartender putting up a 4 with your fingers, both you and sasha are now sat at the bar whilst connie is getting lost through the crowd, "there you go ladies, names porco if you need anything else" he winks over at you and sets down four shots with limes and salt.

"cheers to a great fucking night" you and sasha scream, downing the two shots each followed by the lime.

hours have passed, you and sasha had patron shots, whiskey, and a few beers. (reminder don't mix drinking it never ends good)

you two were now spotted on the dance floor, dancing with each other, grinding against each other bodies. people around you cheered and clapped at the both of you, flashing lights, your feet felt like crumbling which challenged you to keep going.

you two weren't totally wasted.

jeans povs

i look over to the dance floor from the main space lounges, people seemed to be crowded around someone which intrigued me, so i went over, pushing through people and apologising.

"sorry, excuse me"

and she was there, grinding her body against sasha and eyes closed, her hands moved up and down her own body, fucking hell

"yo jean" connie yells behind me, i turn around and spot him with a bottle of red wine in his hand, oh yes, the traditional wine downing challenge, i quickly glance at y/n one last time up and down before turning back and walking towards connie.

"eren reiner and armin are already at the bar" we both walked towards the bar, hand shaking the three friends in front of me before taking a seat next to reiner, eren sits next to connie.

"what wine would you like sir" the other bartender colt said, showing me the range of red wines behind him, "i'll have the le petite mouton 2016, thank you colt" he picks up and bottle and pulls out the cork, handing it over to me, "you sure you gonna let a £310 wine go all over your shirt jean?" eren looks over at me smirking, "this wine is not getting wasted this time" i smirk back at him

that was a lie, that wine went everywhere but your mouth jean

a few people started gathering around us recording, i looked over to where y/n and sasha were, less people were around them now as they moved to us.

"alright boys, or men should i say, get ready" colt and porco both stood behind the bar, a timer in porcos hand and a phone in colts.

"3,2,1 go"

3 person pov

niccolo tipped over the wine bottle over jeans mouth, his head was thrown back and his adam's apple was more visual than ever, his gulps were as if sculptured, a few wine drops drip down his cheek and down his jaw line.

his hair was slicked back yet pieces of it falling out gently, a few sweat drops drip down his temple. his arms were leaned back against the bar and his body was no longer on the stool.

y/n looked over her shoulder just to spot the five guys having wine bottles tipped over their mouths, she bugged sasha which automatically stopped what she was doing, they both watched the boys from a distance, yet y/n's eyes have only fallen onto the man in the middle, jean.

his adam's apple moving indicating he's gulping down the drink that's being poured in his mouth.
his jaw was revealing it's sharpness, his eyes were shut tight and eyebrows were furrowed in frustration

"jean looks so good" you blurt out. eyes still glued on the man

"i was gonna say the same, but about the guy holding the bottle over his mouth"

"3,2,1 stop!" porco yelled out stopping the timer, everyone screamed celebrating the winner and jumping around. "so the winner is.. drumroll please" porco said indicating cold to imitate a drum roll,

"JEAN KIRSTREIN, ladies i remind you he's 28, single, and the owner of this amazing place" porco said winking at the girls that were fan girling.

"you're better than any of them" sasha whispered over to you trying to comfort you, "sash please that didn't even bug me, can we go to the rest room"
___

"don't even try to say that didn't bother you" sasha said reapplying her lip gloss "it didn't though, jeans hot and all but there's other jeans out there too" you said acting unbothered, "but this jean is special" sasha smirked "because he's rich? no.".
___

"oh where the fuck were you guys, did you miss the game?? tell me you didn't" connie said complaining at the two of you, "no we watched it connie" you reassured him, "what you think of jean then" connie winked leaning over the bar table, "good looking guy that every girl wants? what more" you laughed shrugging your shoulders, "you're so piss taking sometimes" connie rolled his eyes walking away from you and sasha.

after some time passed you and sasha continued dancing in the circle, drinking a few drinks tiring yourself over time.

"hey sash i'm gonna go upstairs to chill a bit alright?" you yelled over to sasha since the music was too loud, she showed an okay sign and winked at you.

you made your way out of the crowd dancing, walking past the main space and to the stairs to the second floor, the second floor had a different mood set, dim and warm lights, dark coloured interior walls and floor.

you sat down on one of the chairs on the balcony, taking out a cigarette and lighting it up, you stayed on your phone for a bit before turning it off and placing it in your bag, you were now just looking outside, admiring the beautiful place that your at, without realising the chill music and cozy feeling you were drifting to sleep, leaning more into the chair.

jean had seen you go upstairs but didn't really do anything until he realised you were there for a while, he made his way up the stairs just to see you asleep in the chair with a table in front of you, (for reference pictures scroll down), he smiled to himself before grabbing a blanket from a storage place near the entry to the bar, wrapping it around you making sure you weren't freezing.

"y/n" he tried nudging you but you seemed deep in your sleep, he chuckled moving your seat and carefully picking you up, grabbing your bag in his hand, he made his way past the bartender giving a smile at him before making his way to the elevator to the third floor.

he decided not to bother the receptionist and set you in his own private room since he already had a key to that, he made his way all the way down the hallway room 170 as it was his lucky number, he touched the key against the machine opening the door automatically, lights further down the room turning on, the rooms were designed very simply with just a bed a small table and a bathroom since people usually that stay there are the ones that were passed out or too drunk to drive home.

he placed your bag on the table slightly, before setting you down on the bed, removing the blanket around you and taking your shoes off, moving the duvet over your body, he decided to write you a note since you weren't waking up before turning the lights off and leaving the room.

you were awakened by your phone ringing for what felt like the 74th time, you panicked remembering where you were last night, you got up checking your surroundings realising you were in someone's room you were only worried if you'd had sex with them or not.

your phone rang again making you advert your attention to where the sound was coming from, walking over to the table to see a note stuck on your bag

you fell asleep on the balcony so I set you in my guest room if something give me a call
**** ******

jean Kirstein :)

you slightly smiled moving the note off your small bag and taking your phone out, you noticed a few missed calls from your other friends and a ton of missed calls from sasha and connie, figuring they were worried you texted them a small text before dialling in jeans number and calling it.

"hey jean, it's y/n, thank you for bringing me to your guest room, erm do I have to pay or anything?" you asked walking around the room and taking in the beauty of the designs, "oh good morning y/n, don't worry about paying for the night I've set you in my private room, if you need any services then ask the receptionist down the hallway, I'm on a meeting right now but feel free to stay around for as long as you want" he said in a smiling tone, "oh jean you didn't have to do that really, I've got a bit of a hungover so i'll probably chill around for a bit alright?".

you said now looking out of the big wall window admiring the view towards the big hills and forest, "alright then give me a call or text any time" he said before cutting the line.

5 minutes after you heard a knock on the door, opening the door you saw a waitress with a trolley, bottle of water, three plates and a rose in a glass, "hi miss, mister kirstein has asked me to bring this for you" she said walking in and leaving the trolley giving you a smile.

"oh thank you so much" you said leading her to the exit door and closing it, "oh kirstein" you sighed smiling, your phone dinged the second you sat down,

kirstein
got you some aspirin 👍

you
how thoughtful
thank you tho x

you smiled before pouring some water in the glass and throwing an aspirin in letting it fizz, the first plate had a few croissants and other fresh pastries, the second one was filled of different cheeses and salamis and the last one was a mixture of grapes and crackers and dried fruits with a jar of honey.

"i gotta call sasha what the freak" you said excited leaning over to pick up your phone facetiming sasha,
"Y/N WHAT THE FÜCK" "WHERE ARE YOU??" sasha screamed over the phone turning on her camera, "is that y/n?" you saw connie poke his head in the camera frame, you waved at them before flipping your camera.

"i'm in jeans private guest room guys" you said with a smirk, "did you guys fuck" connie asked before dropping something, "no, he found me asleep on the balcony so he brought me over here i guess" you said taking a bite of the pan au chocolate (stfu about my french) "and he now made his waitress bring me aspirin and breakfast" you added, sashas mouth fell agape looking over at connie.

"y/n he so wants you" she said rolling her eyes and falling back on the couch, "oh by the way guys, thank you so much for caring about me and just leaving me out there in the cold" you said sarcastically, "LISTEN RIGHT we were fucked and we had to evacuate" sasha said all innocently.

"just say you were too busy fucking niccolo" you said placing down ur phone against the rose in a glass, "listen it's not even" sasha said getting interrupted by jeans name popping up on your screen, accepting the face time call.

"hope you got the aspirin and stuff" he said fixing his tie, "yes i did thank you but you didn't have to yk" you said taking a grape in your mouth, "well i wanted to" he said looking over at you through the phone, "guessing you just got out the meeting?" you said raising an eyebrow.

"yeah i'll come to you in about 30 minutes, i was thinking we go somewhere this evening hm?" he said leaning his head over, he was now sitting down in an office, his phone against an object revealing his body in a dark blue suit, he was tugging on the tie slightly, "sure but i have to take a shower and change clothes first" you said taking a sip of the aspirin water.

"alright wait for me i'll be there and we can go ok?" he said leaning over the table towards the phone, "ok i'll be waiting jean" you said smiling before picking up your phone and ending the face time, you rushed over to calling sasha again excited.

"sasha you're not going to fucking believe" you said getting up, "thanks for turning the phone off on me and what" she said ironically, "i think jean asked me on a date, i mean he said to wait for him and that he'll drive me to our house for me to get ready and then we'll go out".

you said quickly barely for them to understand, "WHAT" both connie and sasha yelled, "urgh basically-" you rolled your eyes "no we understood you we just, that was fast" sasha said "oh is it bad" you asked getting worried, "no it's just, happening so fast, don't fuck on the first date" sasha said before getting interrupted by connie at the end.

"thanks guys will do" you said throwing in a thumb up, there was another knock on the door, "anyway i have to go bye guys see you soon" you panicked turning your phone off and fixing your hair before opening the door to reveal jean.

his hair was slightly gelled back, wearing a dark navy suit with the tie that was on before off, some of the buttons being undone at the top revealing his neck more.

"hey beautiful" he said walking in, holding a bouquet of some lilly of the valleys mixed with some white lilies, "this is for you" he said giving you the small bouquet, "they're beautiful jean thank you" you said smelling them before giving him a hug.

"so the plan is drive you over to your flat get ready as i wait and then we go to a restaurant, is that cool?" he said sitting down on the bed, "that's perfect, we can go now" you said grabbing your bag.

the ride home was nice, you two talked about your preferences, jobs, love life etc.
jean opened up about his past relationships and how they went, his recent ex hitch was from central london and they both met at uni, since then they were together for 5 years until jean got his business passed on and was too busy with work.

"but you know it's been like 3 years now, i would definitely say i've settled in and no more business stress" he said smiling looking over at you, his hand moved over to your thigh, "what about you?" he said looking back at the road.

"well i haven't been in a relationship for about 2 years now, my ex was a main vocalist in a band, we broke up cause he was on lots of tours so we barely saw each other" you said leaning more into the seat and placing your hand over jeans that's as still on your thigh.

"what about one night stands" you said, "well i'm not a womaniser even though it might seem like a lot of women want me, they just want my money." he said slightly gripping the steering wheel, his gaze still on the road, "yeah it'll be hard to find the one for you" you said looking over at him, he looked back for a split second.
_____

after a short amount of time the both of you arrived at the fanciest restaurant you've ever seen or been to.

"jean this is beautiful" you said complimenting his choice, "anything for a beautiful woman like you" he said turning around, his gaze on yours, hand caressing your cheek.

the both of you sat at your allocated table that jean had reserved earlier, it was placed further from the busy tables and in a corner, panoramic windows facing the busy streets.

a waiter brought a bottle of red wine, filling up your glasses, "thank you" the both of you said looking over at the waiter, he simply nodded and smiled before leaving the bottle on the table and moving on to the next costumer.

_____time skip_____

"it's hard to believe i've known sasha and connie for so long and still haven't met you" you said taking a sip from the wine, the two of you have finished your main meal and we're now getting to know each other more, "i mean i don't have time to go parties, i even had to drop college since i was already assigned to work at the club" he said, his hand was over yours.

for the both of you it felt like love at first sight, even though you were taught with the phrases that true love doesn't exist, and jean grew up thinking he'd never have time for love, the two of you met each other at the perfect timing, it felt like it was meant to be.
________end_______

i can't lie, i've been trying to finish so many drafts for months now, i keep getting carried away by college or fucking codm💀 kill me.

anyway the new avatar movie is fucking crazy and the aot trailer is peak.

ly<3
__________________________________
pictures with references.

first floor

main space

dance floor

bar

bathroom

stairs/elevator

second floor

bar

casino

balcony chill area

lounge

bathroom

third floor is mainly guest rooms

jeans private room

the other rooms are just a bit smaller with a double-sized bed instead of a king, all rooms including a bathroom.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

16.3K 361 7
One party. Two girls. - Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart/Reader. I'm not good at descriptions but hopefully this works. Enjoy :)
3.8K 41 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
245K 5.1K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...