The Pynk

By -SimplyAmazing

"Down in the Valley where the girls get naked...you know the rest!" Read to find out what's next for The Pynk. More

Introduction
- 301
- 302
- 303
- 304
- 305
- 306
- 307
- 309
- 310
- 311
- 312
- 313
- 314
- 315
- 316
- 317
- 318
- 319
- 320 [part one]
- 320 [part two]
The Pynk S4 E1 - Whose Blood Is That?
The Pynk S4 E2- When It Rains It Pours
The Pynk S4 E3 - Streets Raised You
The Pynk S4 E4- I'll Handle It

- 308

1.1K 27 53
By -SimplyAmazing

"Big L!" I shouted leaving my office. I swear his ass been missin' lately whenever I needed him. I walked towards the front of the club and saw him, Winter and Tru talkin' with Larry.

"Big L didn't you hear me callin' you and what I told you about lettin' his ass up in hure?!" Larry was the neighborhood booster.

"Uncle Clifford you needs to come look at some of this stuff." Big L said trying on a cowboy hat.

"He got some cute stuff Uncle Clifford, look at these earrings."

"Gurl, you bets sterilize it, I'on need you not comin' in cause yo ear done turned green and fell off." I looked at Tru.

"I know you ain't bout to buy somthin."

"Aye, I look at it like this. I'm supportin' a black owned business." He held up some shades and gave Larry $20.

"Niggah, a black owned illegal business!"

"Hol'up, Hol'up. I got sumin' just for you. I knows you into fashion and shit." Larry said. He went into his bag and pulled out this long, red, floral, lace lingerie set.

"Ohhh that's cute Uncle Clifford." Winter said looking at me.

"It is ain't it?" It was cute and Lamarques said I looked beautiful in red so I'm sure he would love to see me in it. "How much?" I asked him.

"I'll let it go for $40."

"$40 dollars?! Tuh!"

"Look, $35 that's tha lowest I can go. You thinkin' small when you needa be thinkin' big bitch. Yo man gon love this on you. It's worth it. Think big bitch." I was two seconds away from slappin him. I went to get tha money and gave it to him.

"I'ma come back next week. I'ma have some bikini's for ya gurls." He said packin' up his stuff.

"Bikini's...Niggah don't you mean floss?" I asked him.

"Same thang." I rolled my eyes as he left.

"Big L don't you let his ass back in hure."

"You got it boss." Big L said putting on his new cowboy hat, he gave me a wink and headed to the back. I knew right then that Larry would be right back in hure. Big L didn't listen for shit.

I held up the lingerie and looked at Winter.

"You like this gurl? I should squeeze my little titties and fat ass up in this and get on stage. Upstage these bitches up in hure."

"It's real sexy. Your man gone love it."

"Shoulda got one for yo self too, for yo man."

"I don't have a man." She said walking to tha kitchen.

"Yeah, you do. Tru yo man."

"Why do you insist on putting me with that man?" She passed me a plate of wangs and some pink dipping sauce.

"Cause er'body wit eyes can see ya'll likes eachotha."

"How do you like the sauce?" She asked me, clearly changing the subject. I took a wang and dipped it in the sauce.

"Ooo weee chile. That's good."

"You wanna roll it out for tonight?"

"Yeah, let's go that. I gots Whisper and Roulette as my headliners, they bring in a decent crowed so we should make some good skrilla. We might sell out of wangs"

"Hmph," She turned around and shook her head.

"Bitch, what?"

"I don't get a good vibe from them."

"Gurl ya ass only been here a few weeks. I'm still waitin' on you to tell me yo story" I gave her a look that she tried to ignore.

"And that should tell you something. One of them weird, well both are but one is extra weird, connecting with spirits and shit and the other thinks she the boss."

It was crazy how she really had only been hure a good minute and was able to pick up on bad vibes.

"I'on kno. I think Whisper is just whisper, she been that way but that Roulette. Don't worry. I gots my eye on ha." I told her, just as I was bout to finish my last wang Tru came in the kitchen and grabbed it from me and ate it.

"Niggah!"

"You was playin with it. Had to gon finish that fah yah"

"I'ma need ya'll to make sure er'thang is in tip top shape. No slips on security and Winta I needs you to make sure this kitchen is up tah code. I gots this Lori Hawkins bitch coming to do an inspection and I needs a clear citation so I can open fully." I told them.

"I got chu. Ain't nothin' poppin off with me hure." Tru told me.

"Good, now let me go find Big L" I left them and went to find Big L so we could make sure the club was in order when Lori showed up.

_____________________________

"So as you can see we got all the hippo filtas , we gots mask, gloves, sanitizer, er'body vaccinated...now can you please give a bitch her clear pass so I can open up to 100%, you killin' my skrilla."

"Well, everything is in order except it's one thing missin'" she said checking off stuff on her clip board.

"Aw heyell what now?" I asked.

"I neva got my date with big fine sexy." She looked at Big L.

"Man, I tol' you I ain't no- "I elbowed Big L in his side.

"Now don't you worries bout that Lori. He just been a lil' busy with tha club once we get the clear to go back operating at 100%, I'll make sure he gives you a call for that special special date." I attempted to give ha tha best fake smile I could muster up. I just wanted my clear pass and fah ha ass to neva come back.

"A'right, here you go." She gave me a certification that The Pynk was fully in order and able to operate at 100%. "I'll be waitin' on yo call Big Daddy." She said rubbin on Big L chest and she walked away.

"I'm not callin' ha" Big L said.

"Niggah, call ha or don't call ha. I don't care. We gots what we need. It's really openin' time at The Pynk"

___________________

A niggah was bored sittin' at tha house, so I decided to go chill with Woddy and Keyshawn. I knocked on tha door and Keyshawn answered.

"Look who getting' comfortable, anwerin' doors and shit." I told ha givin' her a hug.

"Niggah shut up! He tol' me you was comin" I walked in tha house and we went to sit down in tha livin' room.

"So how you been?" I asked ha.

"Good, I'm doin' betta each day. Still miss my kids but Andre called and said we should be having a court date soon about custody."

"You let me kno if you need anything Shawty. I got chu"

"I'm happy for you Murda."

"Why," I asked ha.

"Cause you didn't fuck it up."

"Well, some smart, kind and beautiful lil' Shawty once tol' me. "You can't fuck this up, Uncle Cliffords don't come around too often in life or in heaven" It was no way I could fuck up. She's my heaven on earth."

"Ya'll looks so happy at tha BBQ....so I guess tha secrets out?" She asked me.

"I mean not really, amongst framily and anybody that matters, yeah but music wise. I'm still trying to figure that out."

"Well don't worry, you'll figure it out."

"And so will you." I told her.

"Murda?"

"Yeah?"

"If somthin' eva happen to me, I want you to kill Derrick and you, and Uncle Clifford adopt the kids."

"Keyshaw what is you talkin' bout?"

"I'm serious, he's out to destroy me in any way possible. I don't know what he might do, especially now that I'm not there in tha house and he can't really control me tha way he wants...I just don't want to die knowin' the kids are with him. It's bad enough right now that I can't see'em and it's no tellin' what's goin' on. If I die, kill him and get custody. They can't grow up in tha system or with my or his family." I could tell she was dead serious.

"Shawty ain't nothin' gon happen to you. If you ain't know by now you got's framily standin' behind you."

"And we willin' to go to war and drop bodies behind you." Woddy said comin' into tha livin' room.

She just looked at us and gave a look of understandin'.

"Now be fah real, Woddy starving you ova hure ain't he? Ol' Vegan ass niggah." She laughed.

"Niggah shut up. For your information she like some of my vegan dishes." He said probably.

"It's heavy on that like." Keyshaw said laughin'

He waved her off and handed me his phone.

"Press play, listen to this beat this producer sent ova'"

I pressed play and instantly was feelin' tha beat. Tha shit was went hard. I started freestylin'

Shout out my bitch at Tha Pynk,

When you see ha just kno that's me.

I'm in that bitch wit Woddy, we rollin' deep

Ain't no niggah gon step to my face

24 stacks to my bitch, that shit come easy

I just run up on tha plug, let that Draco show luv

All these bitches won't me

I make these bitches fall in love

Ain't none of my niggahs a ho

My niggahs stay on go

We comin' up out tha mud

I stopped tha beat and looked at Woddy.

"Who you say sent this again?"

"Actually, he's an up-and-coming producer. Been blowin' my line up since he heard you on that Tina Snow track."

"This shit hard, we might needs to fuck wit him then. See what else he got."

"So you ready to meet wit tha record executives to?

"Yeah, but set me up a show first, they can come to tha show and we can talk afta." I told him.

It was go time. If I was gon do this shit, now was tha time ta do it. I chilled with Woddy and Keyshawn a lil' longer and then left. I decided to stop by The Pynk. I knew it was Cliffs first night back open with her back in full boss mode and at 100% capacity. I asked her earlier if she wanted me to perform but she was being all dramatic and shit talkin' bout I start fights and shit. It wasn't even me that started it last time. I let it slide but I was till gon stop by and see ha before heading back to tha house.

_________________

"owww weeeee chile" I looked at Whisper on tha pole. Tha gurl may be a lil' on tha slow side and a lil' weird but if it was one thang, she was a beast on tha pole. I looked out at tha crowed and niggahs was throwin that skrilla! I looked towards tha bar and saw a dude staring hard at Whisper, it wasn't no admiration stare eitha, it was a look of anger and disgust. Just as I was about to call out for Tru this niggah came behind me scurin' that shit out me.

"Don't worry 'bout him. I been peeped him since he walked in. He can't and ain't gon make a move without me knowin."

"Niggah you scured tha shit out me! Don't be sneakin' up on a bitch. Make sure to keep a real good eye on him. If he still hure in 30 mins and ain't throwin' no skrilla, throw his ass out."

"Sure thing."

I headed to the locka room to check on tha gurls.

"Whisper out thur makin' all that skrilla rain. I'm bouts to go on afta ha if ya'll don't get ya'll asses ready." I told'em.

"Uncle Clifford you got anotha Paradise Room request." Nineveh said.

I already knew who it was. I shook my head and headed to the Paradise Room. When was Corbin gon stop wantin' his ass beat? I opened tha door.

"Corbin look, I ain't gots time ta beat- "

"Corbin?"

I looked up and saw LaMarques.

"So that's tha Niggahs name you be up in hure with?"

"LaMarques what are you doing hure?" I asked him.

"What? I'm not welcome?"

"Lamarques, I sell fantasy for work."

"Yeah, but it ain't all fantasy that go down in this hure room. What? You fah got?"

I started to have flashbacks of our first time in this room.

"I ain't fahgot, but that was also you and your you to me. It's different. I thought you trust me."

He just looked at me and then walked out. I let out a frustrated breath and tried to clear my mind. I had to get through this night, and I would just have to deal with this shit later.

__________________

I was happy with the success of my first night open at full capacity. No shit popped off and the skrilla was more than what I expected. I pulled into tha driveway and got out tha car. I made my way into tha house and went into tha livin' room. I expected Murda to be on tha couch sleep, but he wasn't. I went upstairs to tha room, and he wasn't in tha bed eitha.

I couldn't believe this shit! This niggah was really that mad that he wasn't goin' to come home. I got out my clothes and took a shower, then got in bed. I tried to go to sleep but a minute afta I closed my eyes I grabbed my phone and called LaMarques. He didn't pick up. I texted him.

Niggah, really, it's like that, you kno I can't sleep good wit out'chu and you just not gone come home?!?!

I saw he was textin' me back.

"Come to tha backyard Shawty."

What tha heyell was he up to now? I put on my robe and slides then went to tha backyard.

__________

I swear as soon as Cliff stepped outside her mouth hung open for a good minute or two. I went and grabbed her hand and pulled her to tha blanket.

"You like it?"

"You had a bitch thankin' you was mad!" She playfully hit my arm.

"I mean, I'on really want you workin' in tha Paradise Room, but I trust you."

"This is so nice." She said lookin' around tha backyard and how I had everything set up with tha blanket and tent.

"I just wanted to do sometin' nice, re-create our first date."

"Niggah that wasn't our first date."

"It kinda was, it was the first time you let me take you out besides tha club or tha house. It was still in tha car that's why I wanted to redo it." I told her.

We both laid back on tha blanked and pillows lookin' up at tha stars.

"You comfortable?" I asked her.

"Yeah,"

"Good, I knew all kinds of shit was running through yo mind when you saw all this. But this is nice, real nice, we just get to lay back and look up at tha stars. Listen to the sounds of nature. This shit we be takin fah granted. But I luv time like this with you. Just me and you, quiet. Thinkin' about life, thinking about us. It's actually kinda a turn on, that I just get to sit back and think of you."

I turned and looked at her.

"Not worryin' about music or this or that. Just me and you. And you wanna know sumthin?"

"What?" She asked me.

"I'm kinda a nature geek."

"Bwoy what?" She laughed.

"Yeah, when I was younger, I use to watch that nature channel. Learnin' bout all tha animal."

"Which one was yo favorite?"

"Tha lion."

"That's why you wear that ring?"

"A lil'bit. This ring been passed down to all tha men in my family. Growin' up my daddy nickname was Beast. He always told me "You a beast, you a lion. You lead, you don't follow." I didn't know if you was gone be wit all this campin' in tha backyard shit, but I appreciate chu tho. Puttin' up with this side of me. I hope your enjoyin' this."

"I am,"

"Oh yeah? Come hure," I pulled her closer to me and kissed her.

"I thank you for playin' along." I kissed her again. "And coming wit me. I wanted to do somthin' spontaneous, but not much cause we black and black people don't be campin like that." I kissed her again and again.

"It's like a different aura out hure...all this kissin' you got him missin' you." She started openin' her robe and reaching fah my dick.

"Damn, you wanna do it right hure, you'on wanna go in tha tent? Just right hure on tha blanket huh...shit you ain't said nothin'" I kissed her some more then started pulling off her robe. "Take that off." She sat up a lil and I helped her pull off her robe.

She laid back and I nudged her legs apart and hovered over her. I kissed her lips.

"You. Are. So. Fuckin'. Beautiful." With each word I kissed her makin' my way down to her dick. "Open wider." I told her and laid down on my stomach. I grabbed both of her legs and locked my arms around her thighs. She wasn't runnin nowhere.

"It's all about you tonight."

I gently grabbed her dick and circled my tongue around tha head. She had a lil' pre cum drippin' I placed my lips firmly round that tip of ha dicked and started sucking her like it was a 100 degrees outside and she was tha last popsicle on earth.

"mmmmm, you taste so good." I took more of her into my mouth.

"Fuccckkkkkk" she moaned and started to lift off tha blanket. I put one of my hands on ha chest and gently pushed her back down. She grabbed that back of my head with one of her hands. I shook my head no and pulled her dick out my mouth.

"Don't. use. One. Hand. Use. Both." With each word I whispered to her I kissed from the base of her dick all tha way back to tha tip.

"I want chu to fuck my mouth, make luv to it. You in control" I took her back into my mouth and went down slowly and tighten my lips and sucked harder as I reached tha tip. "Mmmmmm" I moaned as I sucked ha dick slowly.

"Shhhiiiiitttttttt" She grabbed my head with both her hands and took control of my mouth. She guided my head up and down and I took her full length down my throat. She reached her peak and released her sweet cum down tha back of my throat. I grabbed her dick and sucked tha head making sure not to miss a drop.

I looked up and saw her chest rising and falling with each breath. I removed my arms from around her thighs and ran my tounge up her body til I reached her neck. I grabbed her neck softly and gave her a kiss.

"We ain't done yet Shawty. It's time to switch positions" I slapped ha ass. "Get on all fours, spread yo legs wide, I want this ass in tha air, and your chest flat on tha ground" I wanted ha in tha perfect arch position.

She did as she was told, and I positioned myself under her bringin' her dick right above my mouth. With one hand I grabbed her dick and with the other hand I grabbed tha vibrating anal beads from unda tha pillow. Before she could say somthin' I pushed tha beads in her  and stuck her dick in my mouth at tha same time.

"BWOY! Lamarques I can't....Fuckkkkkkk!!" I sucked her harder and faster. My dick was rock hard, she didn't even have tah touch me, I was gettin' my pleasure out of pleasurin' her. She rode my mouth until we both nutted at tha same time. I licked her clean then we finally made our way to tha tent whure she fell smooth out. I softly caressed her face and stared at her as she slept....she was truly my heaven on earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 29 10
i don't do descriptions, just read :)
22.2K 1K 12
Just read it.
11.6K 339 24
"Imma stick by you thru whatever imma always be By Yourside "
2.1M 65.1K 51
After being owned by a drug dealer and used as an escort Treasure starts to have sex with her boss, what happens when he wants more than just sex.