✓ [BOOK 01] TOLERATE | JAYWON...

By i_writeee

This story depicts the life of two souls who live at two different levels of society. Jay is an artist who is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Special Announcement ! ! !

Chapter 12

338 20 2
By i_writeee

Things have been good these past few days. Jay and I got closer to each other and I can say that there is already something between us. We are more than friends but less than a lover. It's a no-label relationship.

Today is Saturday and I'm preparing to accompany Riki as planned. I wore a simple white shirt and denim pants with white sneakers. Riki texted me where to meet and Jay texted me that he had a shooting today. We always hang out here in my apartment in his free time.

I left my apartment and walk to the place where Riki told me to meet. It's near my apartment. "Riki!" I shouted when I saw him standing. He is wearing a black shirt with a metallic design, a leather jacket, and fitted leather jeans partnered with black boots. Damn! He looks like a rockstar! His hair is slick back with some loose strands on his forehead.

Riki waves his hand to me. "Looking good," he said as soon as I got near him.

"You're not so bad yourself." Bumping my shoulder on his.

We start walking down the main street when Riki held my arm and gently move me to the other side of the road. "So... How are you and Jay?" he asked.

"We're good. I don't know what relationship we have right now but... I am happy, Riks," I answered with a sincere smile. He stared at me. "I'm glad that you are."

"Do you like him that much?" There is something about his voice when he said that but I just shrugged it off. I stared into his eyes. "Oh, I already know the answer. Your face says it all," he said and chuckled which made me laugh also. "I'm rooting for both of you."

"Hey! Why are you saying stuff that! It feels like you're bidding goodbye," I laughed.

He didn't respond but he just gave me a small smile... it didn't even reach his eyes.

I hope I'm wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 530 19
Jay's been granted his wish for true love. But Jungwon, though he knows he's been sent because he's compatible with Jay, is more reluctant than ever...
29.2K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
36.4K 2K 38
sunghoon is in love with sunoo. the only problem? they're best friends. another problem: he's obsessed, protective, and would do anything to protect...
90.6K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...