Lost in time ( On hold as wel...

By Swimming_111

What would will happen when the unknown twin sister to Hope Mikaelson's finally meets her family for the very... More

Summary
The cast
Graphic Gallery
Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 13

395 15 4
By Swimming_111

(A/N: Time skip to the ball. Aurora's not in her head space anymore. Aurora's outfit is up above. Aurora's POV)

After I switched outfits, I liked this one a lot more. I feel this outfit is more meaningful than the other dress I had originally chosen to wear. This dress reminds me of the wedding dress I had looked at to get some inspiration for my own wedding.

" You look beautiful, Dawn." I hear Hope say as I turn around to look at her.

Huh I didn't even hear her knock.

" Thanks. I know we agreed to twin-" I began to say but Hope cut me off.

" It's alright. We should head down there." Hope says as she holds out her arm waiting for me to hook mine in her's.

Everyone says malevor has to be killed by the blood of all three creatures he came from;

( A witch, Werewolf and vampire) However no one says it has to be Hope.

What if I could kill two birds with one stone. I could make my 7 year old self contact Inadu or as most know her as The Hollow into combining our magic together. It would save the Mikaelson family and Hope.

Let the years go by for the younger me. Then present self me could unlock my vampire side and makes London's father merge inside London's body and kill him with my blood.

Better I do it then Hope. If she does kill him, I know for a fact Hope would flip the switch. I'm not letting that happen.

I pulled out my thought's when I felt Hope's hand tighten? Why is Hope feeling concerned? I didn't have time to question Hope's emotions as we walked into the ball area. Gasps fill the room, I keep my eyes on the windows behind the hundred people. I really hate balls.

The last Ball I attended was at the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant, Lizzie made me part take in. I did like to dress up and I liked the reaction Lucifer had made when he saw my outfit.

In the end I won the pageant however I later found out that the dress I had worn was also worn by Hayley Marshall, my biological mother. I felt emotional wearing it. I was glad Lucifer and Hope were there otherwise I didn't think I would have handled it so well.

Anything from that family is emotional for me, besides if it was given to me by Hope. I blocked out most of what Sea Bass and Suit Man (Esther and Elijah) had said, I began to feel stars on me.

Not the kind people do when admiring an outfit but the kind where people look more so at the person then what's on them.

" Please find a partner and join us on the dance floor." I heard Suit-Man say as I zoned back in.

WHAT?!! I have to dance in Heels!!? Why didn't I wear flats? Fuck sacks!! I moved closer to Hope's side.

" How big did you say the ice cream is?" I ask her in a whisper tone, even though I know the vampires can hear me. Whatever happened to mind you're own business?

" I didn't." Hope answers back in the same tone as me while she laughs a little.

" It better be massive and there has to be Alice and Wonderland Involved. " I tell her, well more like Demanded. While we begin to walk down the stairs.

" Most definitely,Bears." Hope says as we finally make it to the bottom of the stars.

" You look beautiful." I hear a British voice behind me. I know that voice all too well.

" Mud-Man, you're an A-hole!!! First you somehow made me go back in time knowing I can't change the events only prolong them. Then you mock me that my fiance probably doesn't remember me in my timeline. To top it off by bringing him here to mock me some more. FUCK YOU!!!!" I yelled in my head as I felt my dark side pushing to be released as I pushed back even harder.

This is giving me a headache. If I had to choose between my head space and my dark side I would pick my head space. No one could die if I'm in my head space. Maybe if they gave me paint. Still can't believe Klaus gave me paint well in my head space. Then leave me alone!!!

I wonder how much strength it took Hope to not kill Klaus?

I turn around to see Lucifer stand in front of me with that sexy smirk on his face. He wears a very nice suit. Lucifer eyes look up and down at me, like I'm the only girl here. Holy heaven, I've missed those looks.

Mud-Man I'm going to see you in Hell!!!

I try to take a step past him only for him to pull on my arm which causes me to spend in a circle.  I'm now locked in his arms as he pulls me into the ballroom, where the rest of the family is.

As the century-old Waltz started I felt my darker side screaming at me to be let out. I looked over to my left and met Lucifer's eyes. I could tell he's remembering a memory, funny I've been feeling more like a ticking time bomb.  Why Lucifer here, he should be in L.A?.

" Ben 10, seems more stressed out than usual, what did you do?" I hear Lucifer ask me as I break out of my thoughts.

" Me!? What makes you think I did anything wrong? If you haven't noticed, Hope and I went back in time!!" I exclaimed in a whispering tone.

How dare he!!!? I'm the same amount of a pain in the ass I usually am. Granted that doesn't help my case. However I'm in my own hell at the moment!! I get the right to be a pain in the ass.

" Really? Does riding around for three weeks on a motorcycle ring any bells ?" Lucifer fires back.

Shit!! How did he find out...... HOPE!!! I looked to my right as I saw Hope dancing with Klaus. I gave her my ' You told him look.' Hope looks my way with an apologetic expression. I turn my attention back to Lucifer.

" We talked about this, you could have gotten hurt or worse killed." Lucifer says still in the same tone only his accent gets thicker with each word he specks.

" Yeah, right. Death is so scary. Please. I've been dying all my life, It's time to have some fun." I scoff  as a smirk forms my lips.

Where did this confidence come from? Meh fuck it.

" I like this side of you. Kinky." Lucifer says with a smirk and pulls me more into him as our noses are Inches from each other.

"Let's not forget who made who scream for hours on end." Lucifer adds as with that dominant voice which sends shivers down my spine and wetness down my flower area.

Before I could say another word I'm spun around and I'm soon met with Stefan. Just great!!

" You look beautiful tonight, Aurora." Stefan says with a smile as we dance to the music.

" Thank you, Stefan. You look handsome tonight." I answer with a smile.

Silence fell between us as we danced around the ballroom while we locked eyes with each other. Why do people like eye contact? It's so vulnerable.

" Are you okay?" Stefan asks me in a low tone that I would have merely missed if he wasn't so close to me.

" Of course I'm not, I'm a Mikaelson. It comes with being one." I replied sarcastically as Stefan spun me around and we continued to dance with each other.

Last time I checked Stefan had the switch off, maybe the switch has been flickering. Instituting. I then spin around and dance with my other family members and we make small talk. Mainly if I'm okay or not, eavesdropping much.

I'm back in Lucifer's arms as the dance came to an end, oh thank you. I bow to my partner as I hear clapping around the ballroom.

( A/N: Third Person POV)

The clapping died down and everyone went their separate ways, either to talk with others or drink champagne. Aurora walks over to Hope and pulls her into a private area.

Meanwhile at the bar Klaus Mikaelson is standing by the bar drinking a glass of Bourbon while he's planning a Murder scene in his mind for the man whom was danced with his youngest daughter.

While Klaus is lost in his thoughts he hasn't noticed the guy he's planning to murder is walking towards the bar.

" A Whiskey and a glass of water, mate." Lucifer says to the bartender as his British accent thickens with each word.

The bartender nods his head and begins making the drinks, Lucifer looks over to his left and sees his soon to be father in law a few feet away from him lost in his thoughts.

The bartender gave Lucifer his drinks which Lucifer thanked the bartender and walked over to Klaus.

" So you're the father in-law. Well I would tell you the whole '' I'll Protect your daughter'' speech but the backstory speaks for itself. So drink?" Lucifer says as he hand's Klaus a new drink.

Klaus on the other hand spits his drink of Bourbon back into his glass as he looks over to his left and sees the man whom danced with Aurora.

" Come again. In-law?" Klaus questions this moron who dare thinks he is marrying his daughter. Over his dead ashes either of his daughters will be getting married, Timeline or not. Hell no.

A/N: Thank you all for reading this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day/night/evening.

-R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 52.1K 78
What happens when Klaus Mikaelson meets the feisty twin sister of Tyler Lockwood? After all of the physical and mental torment he has put her and her...
22.2K 258 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
140K 4.9K 71
[Book 1] What if Klaus and Hayley had twins? What if Hope wasn't only child and she has twin sister- Audrey? What if instead of staying in New Orlean...
111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...