𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇

By gabisdesire

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈 got taken away from her family at the ripe age of two causing everything to cha... More

authors note
characters
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

one

645 13 0
By gabisdesire

Faith's POV

I quietly make my way in front of the old, wooden house late at night trying to make it to my room without making noise.

But of course, I stepped on the stair that always makes noise. Last week when I got home late I ended up getting kicked in the ribs. And let me tell you it hurt so bad I couldn't move the first four days but now I swallow two painkillers a day to make it through the day with a little less pain.

I heard footsteps from the kitchen and that was my cue.

I made a run for it to my room. I quickly shut the door and locked it instantly, letting out a breath.

"Open the door bitch!"A cold, drunk voice yelled out.

I ignore it and just make my way to my window where my dresser is. I couldn't find my cigarettes so my old vape had to be of use. I opened the window to let the cold breezy air of autumn inside my four-walled bedroom.

After a few minutes, I went into my bathroom washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I didn't have the energy to shower tonight since my painkillers were wearing off already.

I will just shower tomorrow before school.

I went to my bed and threw all my not needed pillows on the floor next to my pile of dirty clothes.

My room was chaos.

But I couldn't find the energy or will to clean it. It hurts to even bend down.

I went under the covers and right when I was about to fall asleep, my phone dinged. Ugh

I turned it on and took a glance only to see the contact name "Val<3"

Valentina Russo, my best friend since we were thirteen. I met her when she defended me from a girl that was bullying me, Layla. I was shocked because she was the most popular girl in school and she helped me, the lonely kid. It sounds so cliché but I don't care.

We then started hanging out in school, then after school and she moved for the summer to Italy where her home was. She came back thankfully or I wouldn't have forgiven her.

Val <3:

Hey Faye, wanna go to a party with me??Pleaseee,Dave already bailed on me

Me:

Girl, it's literally 1 am?? I'm already in bed and I'm not in the mood, my stomach hurts rn but if u do go have fun

Val <3:

Fine, but ill tell u all the drama at school tomorrow ;)

Me:

Ofc you will now go have fun love you,be safe and don't drink too much, please

Val <3:

Will do mom
Love you too byee

I slowly put my phone on my nightstand trying not to move my ribs too much for it to hurt. I quickly swallow one painkiller to make it through the night peacefully.

I didn't want to go to school but I had to or Josh would find me and punish me even harder.

I then closed my eyes before everything peacefully went dark and so did my mind.

THEIR FAITH

I woke up due to the throbbing pain in my gut. It was my ribs. I then tried to find my painkillers.

Which I always lose, I don't know how anymore.

I quickly swallowed two down without water. Which became my new habit due to how much I use them.

I got up slowly and went to the dresser, opened the curtains and then I went through my clothes in my dresser.

I finally found a black hoodie and some blue mom jeans. I put my necklace with the letter "F" on it.

I brushed my long wavy brown hair and let it flow down to half of my back freely.

I went to the bathroom and quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I put some clear lipgloss on and a little mascara to finish the look. I also found my foundation which I use to cover my visible scars and bruises.

I started making my way downstairs trying not to make a noise in case someone was downstairs.

I turned my glance over to the hallway and kitchen and there was no sight of Josh or anyone.

I made my way into the kitchen to grab a yogurt since I can't eat anything in the morning or I'll throw up, even though I'm always hungry in the morning but I get over it in an hour or two.

I then went out of the house and started walking to school.

It was a peaceful ten-minute walk. I enjoyed walking to school since it helped me get the awful stuff out of my mind.

Walking to my locker to grab my chemistry books I saw Val waiting by mine. Which was weird since we always meet each other in different spots.

"Hey, Faith."She said in a low quiet tone which was nothing like her, she also had a small frown on her face.

"Hey Val, what's wrong?" Worry was overwhelming my voice.

Then the bell rang.

Fucking shit

"I'll uh tell you later, bye." Then she hurriedly walked to her class. Today we didn't have any classes together, sadly.

So I had to wait till lunch to find out why she looked worried.

THEIR FAITH

8:43

Two minutes until the bell rings

I was doodling in my notebook since I was bored as hell because I already knew all the stuff we are learning right now. I probably knew it better than the teacher, since she wasn't the smartest person, to be honest...

Then an announcement came through:

"Requesting Faith Stanley to the Principal's office."

Shit

The whole classroom looked at me while I gulped and got my books and bag.

While walking to the office I thought of all the stuff I could've done. I looked at my phone then I felt myself slam into someone only to see Val standing in the hallway before the principal's office.

"Val, hey."

"Hey, Faye." She still had that worried look on her face. Which made me even more nervous.

"I have to tell you something big." She said quietly only for me to hear, not making eye contact.

"Okay damn, tell me already. You have had that worried face since morning."

"I.., uh."

"Spit it out, Valentina." I said with an impatient face

"Uhm."

"I'm moving to Italy in a few hours."

"WHAT THE FUCK." I whisper yell.

"I know, I know! I wanted to tell you but I couldn't until my dad-"

I cut her off while glaring at her,
"You knew before today?"
Shock and sadness on me were seen by her.

"And you didn't think to tell me? Is that why you asked me to the party last night..?"

"I'm so sorry Faith." She had tears in her eyes.

"You one of a kind bitch" I let out a laugh that mixed with my cry of sadness but also happiness.

I always knew that she loved Italy. She loved spending her summers there with her family. I just didn't think that she'd leave me already.

Val let out a laugh, tears going down her cheeks

"It's okay babe." I smiled while wiping her tears with my thumbs.

She took my hands into her own and said

"You'll visit me and I'll visit you, okay?"

"Of course." My smile overruled my tears. I was happy for her.

"Remember, I love you and I always will" She rubbed my cheeks while wiping my tears

"I love you too Valentina." I hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go.

"I have to go now Faye, let's meet up after you're done with the principal." She said softly

"Bene, see you in a few," I said goodbye and went to the principal's office. (okay)

I knocked and let myself in, only to see the principal looking at me with... Pity?

"Take a seat Faith." He said softly making me nervous, again.

Hmm, maybe someone died?

I then glanced to the corner to see a tall man, around 6,2 standing in the corner.

He was looking at me without any emotion. He wore a black suit with a white shirt underneath.

I gulped wondering what was going to happen.

I sat down watching him eye me with sadness.

This fucking bitch, just spit it out.

"I'm sorry to inform you but I have gotten the news that your stepfather has passed away in a car accident late last night."

Shit, he knew how to drive?

"Oh." I tried to make a good sad face. But let me tell you I was having a party in my head.

But then it hit me, I was going to the orphanage.

"So, I am going to the orphanage now?" I asked forgetting that I had to act sad.

Idiot.

"No, they actually did a DNA test and found out that you have siblings. In Italy."

"What the actual fuc-fudge" I stopped myself due to my principal watching me with a stern face.

"You will be going with your brother Alessandro." He pointed to the intimidating guy, standing in the corner.

"Hello Faith, I am taking you to Italy where our house is. You can grab your stuff from your locker. Meet me outside in the parking lot when you're done." He said while having a straight face the whole time.

Is that his resting face?

"Oh okay." I quickly answered because he was almost halfway out of the office.

I said goodbye to the principal and went outside on a hunt to find Valentina.

Wait, isn't Val moving to Italy?

Wait a fucking second, did that intimidating guy say that I have "brothers".

As in plural?

Holy shit.

A/N

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.
Feel free to comment and vote.

-gabi <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
2.9M 79.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
355K 8K 72
All Josie has ever wanted was to be shown what love and care truly meant however instead she lived with with her abusive step father all of her life...
6M 159K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...