Mohabbat ✔

By iamthenoor

Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi g... More

Chapter 1 - Craziness
Chapter 2 - Back Home
Chapter 3 - Rishta
Chapter 4 - Press Conference
Chapter 5 - Engagement Dress
Chapter 6 - I'm Engaged?
Chapter 7 - Friends
Chapter 9 - Uneasiness
Chapter 10 - Pakistan?
Chapter 11 - Shocked
Chapter 12 - Gifts
Chapter 13 - Ring
Chapter 14 - Competition
Chapter 15 - Veer-Zaara Or Hawa-Hussain?
Chapter 16 - Rain
Chapter 17 - Biryani
Chapter 18 - Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?
Chapter 19 - Phone Calls
Chapter 20 - Pyaar, Ishq Aur Mohabbat
Chapter 21 - Judai
Chapter 22 - Back To Normal
Chapter 23 - Preparations
Chapter 24 - Refreshing Memories
Chapter 25 - Qubool Hai?
Chapter 26 - Confessions and Troubles
Chapter 27 - The Apologizes
Chapter 28 - About 'Her' And 'Him'
Chapter 29 - The Promises
Chapter 30 - Zaroori Tha
Chapter 31 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 32 - Got Caught
Chapter 33 - Behind The Bars
Chapter 34 - Love And Hatred
Chapter 35 - Anger And Frustration
Chapter 36 - Going Away...Forever!
Chapter 37 - Losing it
Chapter 38 - Goodbye!
Author's Note
Chapter 39 - Distance
Chapter 40 - The Audio Launch
Chapter 41 - Memories Brings Pain
Chapter 42 - Wounded
Chapter 43 - Heart To Heart Talks
Chapter 44 - Sleepless Night And Feelings
Chapter 45 - Living Life
Chapter 46 - Surprises
Chapter 47 - Get Married?
Chapter 48 - Revealed
Chapter 49 - Plans
Chapter 50 - Truth And Regret
Chapter 51 - Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Do Qadam Door
My Baby Turns One ♡
Chapter 53 - The Confrontation
Author's Note.
Chapter 54 - Dreams Come True
Epilogue
Thank You!

Chapter 8 - Dreams

3.6K 291 236
By iamthenoor

I'm loving Hussain in this chap! ♡ Hehehe! xD

I'll be back after a month! Till then enjoy the chap! Aur haan..do miss me! :P

Happy reading! :*

*************

Hussain's POV

"Hussain!" I heard Shehry's voice from the door and I got up from lying on the bed.

"Haan. Aa raha hoon." I yelled as I hurriedly stepped towards the door and opened it.

"Dinner is ready. Aa jao." He said, gesturing me to come downstairs.

"Aik minute. Tum jao pehle. Main aata hoon." I said, signalling him that I wanted to go washroom first.

"Okay." He nodded and left me.

I walked in and headed to the washroom. Cleaning my face, I got out of the washroom as I wiped my wet face with a small towel. Done, I walked out of the room and headed straight to the kitchen and I could hear noises as always.

"Assalamualaikum!" I greeted everybody with a smile as I took a seat next to Maha.

"Waalaikumsalam!" They all replied in unison.

"What's for dinner Mama?" I asked excitedly as my eyes roamed on the dishes.

"Allu ki parathay!" Mama replied with a smile and I gave her a flying kiss.

"You're the best!" I boasted and she chuckled, shaking her head.

"You're going back na. Jitna khaana hai, khaao. Mere haathon ki parathay bohat miss karoge tum!" Mama said, making a face and I could sense sadness in her tone.

"Yaar Mama. I'm going for work. Waapas aaounga na when I'm free." I said and she sighed, don't want to say anything as she handed me Allu Ki Parathay. Shehry and Dad chuckled looking at Mama's gloomy face.

"Bismillah." Dad said and with that we started eating.

"Sain.." Maha called me all of sudden and I turned my head towards her.

"Yes Princess." I replied with a smile and she pouted at me.

"Aap India jaa rahe hain?" She asked innocently with dull face.

Hayee...everyone is making it hard for me to leave them.

"Haan Maha. I have work to complete na. I promise, once I'm free...I'll come running to you." I said as I kissed her cheeks and she giggled.

"Chal jhootay! You won't even remember us when you're in Mumbai." Shehry blurted out suddenly as he made a dissatisfied face and I chuckled.

"Tum bohat enjoy karta hoga wahaan ki larkiyon ke saath! That's why you never missed us!" He added again and I widened my eyes in shock.

"Shehry!" Dad called his name in a firm tone, glaring at him and Shehry looked down at his plate.

"I'm sorry." He appologized and I smirked.

"Tum kyun J ho rahe ho? Nida hai na tumhaare pass. Aab toh mera peecha chord do." I said, purposely made an annoyed face and he rolled his eyes while Nida blushed slightly.

"Kabhi nahi chordunga." He replied, smirking and I laughed out loud.

"Hussain.. aapna saaman sab rakh liya na?" Dad asked and I looked at him for once.

"Jee Dad. All done." I winked and he smiled while nodding.

"When's your flight?" He asked again looking at me.

"Uhm... 10.45AM tomorrow." I replied and he nodded but I saw Mama looked away. There was a hint of sadness on her expression which ached my heart.

"Mamaaa.." I whined and she quickly wiped the corner of her eyes.

"Save some for tomorrow na.." I joked and she slapped my arm with a smile playing on her lips, finally.

"Go take some rest now. You have to travel quite long tomorrow." She said when she saw I've finished eating.

I nodded as I took my plate and headed to the basin. After washing the plate, I kept it at the shelf stepped towards Mama again. I bent down, kissing her cheeks and she smiled.

"Good night." I said and she kissed my forehead. I then walked to Dad and hugged him.

"Good night Dad!" I said and he nodded, patting my head.

After wishing them all good night, I walked up to my room again. Closing the door behind me, I stepped towards the bed and plopped myself down. I felt so tired today, don't even know why. Within a second, I finally dozed off.

It was thundering and lightening badly, telling me that the sky will throwing up anytime soon. The cold heavy wind was swaying my oversized hoodie and I inhaled the air deeply, sent chills down my spine. I looked up the dark sky before I closed my eyes while putting my both hands behind my neck, feeling the chill weather.

I slowly opened my eyes when few cold droplets fell on my face and I hung my face down as I pulled my hands to my side again when it started raining heavily. I quickly ran to the Gazebo before I could fully drenched.

I halted under the Gazebo, wiping my face with my hands and squeezed my hoodie when my eyes caught something. I halted myself from squeezing my hoodie as I narrowed my eyes, focusing on that thing as the image was blurred and it was night, making it more difficult for me to see. I could feel my heart beat increased all of sudden.

I rolled my tongue over my lips as I finally caught a sight of girl who was dancing freely on wide empty road with few kids around her. She was jumping around happily and twirling herself as she extended her hands out to her both sides, lifting her face up letting the rain fell over her face.

Her White Kameez was fully wet now and it won't be wrong if I tell she doesn't mind it at all. All she cared was, enjoying the rain with those kids. A smile was crept onto my lips unknowingly upon catching that sight as I ran a hand through my hair.

I don't even know when my feet started moving in her direction. I walked off the Gazebo and now I was fully drenched too since it was raining heavily. I furrowed in dissatisfied when I couldn't see her face clearly and I sped myself unknowingly.

"Ehemm.." I cleared my throat as I stood right behind her and I guess she didn't hear me. A small little kid noticed me and he fisted that girl's shirt, shaking her and the girl looked down at him.

"Kia hai?" She asked in dissatisfied when that boy disturbed her playing with the rain. I chuckled absentmindedly as I stared her from the side.

"Aapi. Koi aap ko milne aaya hai." He said cutely as he pointed me at her back and the girl turned around. I felt my heart was throbbing inside it's cage when her eyes were fixed on mine.

"Jee?" She asked politely with frown eyebrows and I gulped down. I felt my tongue was locked and nothing came out from my mouth.

"Kaun hai aap?" She asked again as she blinked her eyes in confuse or maybe because of the rain water were disturbing her when I didn't answer her. Her long and thick eyelashes were attracting me and she has a very gorgeous eyes I must say, dark brown oceans.

"Main Hussain Asif hoon. Aur aap?" I introduced myself and asked at once as she smiled looking at me, made my heart stop beating.

"Jee main Hawa hoon." She answered sweetly and my eyes were widened upon hearing her.

"Hawa?" Escaped my mouth and I suddenly opened my eyes, got up from the bed quickly as I sat straight, gained my senses back.

"Hawa?" I mentioned as I furrowed deeply and I could feel my heart beat were still quickening. I gulped down, running a hand through my hair before I sucked in deep breathe.

"Dream..." I sighed, shutting my eyes for a moment before I opened them again. I slowly raised my hand and placed it over my heart, feeling my heart beat. It was beating damn fast and I reminisced my dream.

"Kaun hai woh?" I asked under my breathe, furrowing again as I tried to remember her face.

I sighed in frustration when I failed. I couldn't remember her face as I just got her blurry image on my mind. I shut my eyes, trying again but as the same I could just see her blurry image in White Kameez. All I could slightly remember was, her eyes.

"Pata nahi kaun hai woh. Lekin jo koi bhi woh thi...bohat khoobsurat thi." I mumbled as I scratched the back of my neck and slowly a smile made it's way up to my lips. I chuckled as I shook my head.

I glanced at the bed clock next to me and sighed heavily. I just have few more hours for the flight.

"You better sleep now Hussain!" I scolded myself and laid down again on the bed. I pulled the duvet up to my chest and closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over me again but something was disturbing me.

Hawa...

I got up and my eyes caught a sight of my guitar. I took it with me and walked out of the house. Resting myself at the garden, I started playing my guitar...lost in pool of thoughts.

Hawa's POV

My feet suddenly halted when I heard a soft yet beautiful tune played and I furrowed. The tune captured my attention and it melted my eardrums with it's lovely melody but has some hidden sadness in it.

I turned around, furrowing as my eyes searched for the direction where the tune played. I started walking to where my feet led me while my eyes kept roaming around this park.

Wind was blowing my hair and few strands fell on my face, blocking my view. I shut my eyes as I tucked the strands behind my ear and opened my eyes again. My eyes caught a view of crowds, cheering and I furrowed, rolling my tongue over my lips.

I started walking to the direction and the tune was getting clearer and clearer. The tune held something in it that caught my heart. I continued stepping as my gaze fell on a blurry image. I was about to reach the spot when everyone from the crowd moved away, making it a mess.

"Shit!" I cursed when people were walking in every directions and I was stuck at the center.

"Sorry!" Someone said when he bumped my shoulder.

I said nothing and almost pushed everyone out of my way, just because I was in hurry to meet that person who played the tune. From far I could see...a guy picked up his guitar and kept it carefully in it's bag.

He then held the guitar bag behind his left shoulder and he turned around, walking away. My heart beat quickened all of sudden, knowing that he was the one I was looking for.

"Wait!!" I yelled, pushing people in front of me as I started running after him.

"Excuse me! Wait!!" I yelled a little louder as I was freed from the crowd, speeding and he for once stopped.

I panted slightly as I stopped right behind him. He was wearing black leather jacket paired with light brown jeans. His hair were spiked up and my heart was throbbing unknowingly when I felt I know him.

"I heard you played the tune. It...it was mind blowing...touched my heart and I loved it." I said and he just stood still, didn't turn around. I furrowed looking at his back and I could see he clutched his guitar back tight. Attitude...or what?

"Uhm... Autograph milega? Aap ka naam kia hai? Myself Hawa." I introduced myself without any hesitation and a smile crept onto my lips. Don't know why I'm very generous in words today and my damn heart didn't seem like it will calm any moment.

"I'm Hussain Asif." He said in a calm and soft tone as he turned around at once and my jaw dropped in shock.

I felt my heart stopped beating upon seeing his face. He was smiling cutely looking at me and I was at lost of words now. I felt my mouth was sealed when his gaze was fixed on mine. His intense gaze just made my chest ups and downs in nervous before his image turned blurry as he stepped backwards. He continued till he was gone.

"Hussain!" I called out loud when he was no where to be seen and for once I opened my eyes.

I sat straight on my bed ad sweats formed on my forehead. I looked around and sighed in relief when I realized I was in my room. I hung my face down as I rubbed it with my hands.

"Dream..." I sighed as I pulled my hands away and recalled my dream. I furrowed, scratching my temple as I looked down.

"What was that meant?" I asked myself in confuse before I sucked in deep breath.

"Tum pagal ho gayi hai Hawa!" I slapped my face before I chuckled and shook my head.

"Jo bhi hai...at least mili toh sahi usse...eventhough in dream." I smiled and laid back on my bed.

I closed my eyes, trying to sleep when I heard thunder all of sudden. I opened my eyes, lifting my head slightly and I glanced out of my room. From my balcony I could see lightening every now and then, followed by thunder.

Soon enough it started raining and my eyes were shined in excitement as a smile was plastered on my face. I quickly pulled the duvet away and hurried ran out of my house.

Upon reaching my foyer, I jumped, twirling myself playing with the natural shower from sky and I was fully drenched from head to toe now. My White Kameez was soaked in water and I pay no care instead I pulled few moves, enjoyed the shower. I so love rain!

"Hawaaaa!!" I heard Haya's voice and I mentally rolled my eyes. I'm sure she gonna scold me.

"Hawaaa! Tum beemar ho jaaogi!" She scolded as she ran towards me and I ignored her.

"Haw..." Before she could say a single word more, I quickly cut her off.

"Uffo daadi amma! Just shut up and enjoy the weather! You won't get the chance everyday!" I sassed and she rolled her eyes before slowly she chuckled, joining me.

"Seems like...somebody is so happy." She teased and I held her hands as we spun around and around.

"Haannn! Main bohat khush hoonnn!" I almost screamed and giggled when Haya widened her eyes. I don't know why I felt happy remembering the dream.

"Woh kyun?" She asked and we stopped spinning for once and I plopped myself down the soft grass in a thud and she followed suit. I inhaled deeply, shutting my eyes.

"Bas samjho ki...I met someone special." I smiled and she narrowed her eyes at me in confuse.

"Kaun? Asad?" She asked innocently and I rolled my eyes before smacking her head. Somehow I felt strange when Haya mentioned Asad's name.

I supposed to be happy because of Asad...for Asad, isn't it? But why didn't I?

"Nai... Hussain Asif." I told, couldn't help a smile from appearing my lips and she widened her eyes in disbelief.

"Hain? Kab?? Kahaan??" She asked, shocked and I chuckled.

"In my dream." I replied smilingly and she narrowed her eyes before she slapped my arm, annoyed.

"Idiot! I thought for real!" She scowled in dissatisfied and I chuckled.

"Toh kia hua...at least I met him na." I retorted and she shook her head in irritation.

"You...are...crazy!" She said, rolling her eyes as she got up and headed in the house again. I widened my eyes on disbelief when she left me.

"Hayaaaa. Sun." I shouted and she kept walking.

"You better get in before Abba Ji notices you!" She yelled back, still didn't turn around as she continued walking and she disappeared from my sight.

I sighed heavily, looking up the sky and the droplets fell on my face and I tried hard to let my eyes stay open.

Toh kia hua aagar maine usse khwaabo mein dekha tha. Uss khwaabo ko poore hone ki shart nahi rakhi thi maine. Because I know...this dream is impossible to be true.

Shehryaar's POV

I walked out of the kitchen when I heard noise from the garden. I furrowed, thinking who might be at this hour. I scratched my chin as I stepped out of the house and headed to the garden to find Hussain was playing the guitar. He seemed lost in thoughts.

"Hussain?" I touched his shoulder his he flinched a little as he stopped playing the guitar and turned to look at me.

"Hey Shehry." He smiled and eyed me to sit next to him. I walked to his side and settled next to him.

"Still awake?" I asked shortly as I found him in space.

"Hmm.." He responded shortly and I furrowed.

"Kia baat hai?" I asked, turning myself to face him.

"Nothing... bas neend nahi aa rahi thi." He answered and I smiled, knowing that he was hiding something from me.

"Chal baatao. What happened?" I asked directly and he looked at me for a moment before a chuckle escaped his mouth. He looked down as his fingers started rubbing the guitar strings again and a soft tune made it's way to my eardrums.

"I had a dream." He told and I furrowed at him.

"Dream?" I asked and he glanced at me before nodding his head.

"Yeah...kinda beautiful dream." He told with a smile on his lips, staring in space as his fingers still on the guitar.

"What was that about?" I asked, getting interested and he looked at me for a while. He halted his fingers as he took the guitar and placed it on his lap.

"I had a dream that...I met Hawa." He told with a dreamy smile playing on his lips and I stared at him blankly.

Hawa?

"Hain?" I responded and he chuckled.

"I mean a girl...pehli naazar mein...I was attracted to her. I couldn't exactly remember her but I could tell that she was hell gorgeous!" He told excitedly with a smile on his lips and I could see his eyes were shined brightly when he talked about his dream.

"So?" I asked dumbly. What does he have to think so much about a dream?

He rolled his eyes upon hearing me and I chuckled looking at his expression.

"I mean...tum itna kyun sooch rahi ho?" I cleared myself and he sighed, rubbing his temple.

"I was wondering...does she exists?" He replied and I shot a look at him.

"Pagla ho gaya kia?" I responded and he blinked his eyes innocently.

"That was just a dream and anyone can get such dreams." I spoke logically and he sighed, shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Nai Shehry...you don't understand." He sighed and I just shrugged.

"And I don't want to understand either." I said and he just looked away.

"And Hussain...remember that you're engaged. Bear that in mind." I said firmly and he looked at me.

"I know that. You're scared like I'm falling in love. Idiot! I'm just suspicious about that andekha anjaana sa chehra." He replied and picked his guitar again. I chuckled looking at his annoyed face.

"Sometimes not all dreams can be real." I told as I patted his shoulder. He just nodded looking at me, playing his guitar.

"Aur kabhi kabhi woh saach ho sakta hai." He replied and I just shook my head.

"Jaldi se soo jao. You have a flight to catch tomorrow." I said as I got up and looked down at him. He just nodded and I left him at the garden, drowning in his pool of thoughts again.

Headed to my room, I opened my door and stepped in to find Nida was awake as well, probably waiting for me. I smiled as I stepped towards her who was leaning on the bed and sat down next to her.

"Where were you?" She asked as she looked worried and I smiled, holding her hands.

"Hussain ke pass." I replied and she furrowed looking at me.

"He wasn't sleepy and he's at the garden." I answered her before she could asked me.

"Nidzi...I wanna ask something." I said looking at her and she furrowed.

"Poocho." She replied shortly with a warm smile and I turned myself, facing her.

"Hussain was telling me that he had a dream.." I started and Nida nodded her head, signalling me to continue.

"And in that dream...he saw a girl. He was attracted to the girl whom he doesn't even have a clear image. I mean...someone that he never met. Is that possible to dream of someone who we never knew?" I asked and she looked at me, furrowing slightly before a smile appeared on her lips.

"Why not Shehry? Sometimes...these kind of dreams have hidden message in it." Nida told and I furrowed looking at her.

"Message?" I asked dumbly and she chuckled, pinching my cheeks made me smile.

"Yes Shehry pyaar! Only time can tell us what's the message is. And sometimes...these dreams are just our feelings. I mean it doesn't have any meaning at all." She told again and I nodded my head as I got what she meant.

"Got it?" She asked and I smiled, kissing her hands and I felt she shuddered under my touch.

"Yes." I winked and she chuckled.

"Now go to sleep." She said and I nodded.

I laid her down carefully and then I leaned in, kissed her forehead. She shut her eyes when my lips touched her skin. I pulled away and was about to lay down on her side when she grabbed my collar.

My heart was thumping inside when our faces were too close to each other that I could feel her hot breathe on my nose. I smirked when she stared right into my eyes, seeming lost.

She chuckled, got her senses back and pushed my chin to my right side and kissed my cheek.

"Good night." She whispered and I smiled, bending down and kissed her nose.

"Good night too love!" I whispered and laid down next to her.

I held her hands and she lifted her head off her pillow and placed it on my chest. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her back and closed my eyes when she adjusted her head on my chest. The most comfortable place in the whole world.

------------

Assalamualaikum!

At least they have met in their dreams. Be happy for that. Or else I don't want that to happen too. :P

Anyways, how was the chapter?

VOTE and COMMENT.

Till we meet again.Take care. I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
147K 12K 63
Aayesha Adam Qureshi is a fun loving girl when suddenly one day she met a guy who changed everything in her. Her life is no more like before. Her lif...
421K 24.9K 78
**COMPLETED** Hussain misses his life before fame and is craving for a peaceful holiday away from his hectic schedule. His dream comes true when Waqa...
21.5K 1.9K 74
Hi! their i am a bit nervous because it is my first time that i am writing some thing on public hope you all love it......:) well my story revolve ar...