The Neighbour

By Rebecca-Jade

When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to disc... More

✨Introduction✨
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
EPILOGUE
ONE: FREDDIE'S POV
TWO: FREDDIE'S POV
THREE: FREDDIE'S POV
FOUR: FREDDIE'S POV
FIVE: FREDDIE'S POV
SIX: FREDDIE'S POV
SEVEN: FREDDIE'S POV
EIGHT: FREDDIE'S POV
NINE: FREDDIE'S POV
TEN: FREDDIE'S POV
ELEVEN: FREDDIE'S POV
TWELVE: FREDDIE'S POV
THIRTEEN: FREDDIE'S POV
FOURTEEN: FREDDIE'S POV
FIFTEEN: FREDDIE'S POV
SIXTEEN: FREDDIE'S POV
SEVENTEEN: FREDDIE'S POV
EIGHTEEN: FREDDIE'S POV
NINETEEN: FREDDIE'S POV
TWENTY: FREDDIE'S POV
TWENTY ONE: FREDDIE'S POV
TWENTY-TWO: FREDDIE'S POV
TWENTY-THREE: FREDDIE'S POV
TWENTY-FOUR: FREDDIE'S POV
TWENTY-FIVE: FREDDIE'S POV
TWENTY-SIX: FREDDIE'S POV
TWENTY-SEVEN: FREDDIE'S POV
TWENTY-EIGHT: FREDDIE'S POV
TWENTY-NINE: FREDDIE'S POV
THIRTY: FREDDIE'S POV
THIRTY-ONE: FREDDIE'S POV
Deleted Scene #1: Charlotte Gets a Cold
Deleted Scene #2: Pregnancy Tests & Takout Food

NINETEEN

39.1K 1.1K 385
By Rebecca-Jade

🌷Ana🌷

Freddie all but throws me into the back of a taxi, desperate to get us home. It's only a ten-minute drive, but ten minutes seems like a lifetime away, so I playfully crawl onto his lap and straddle his waist.

"You don't have your seatbelt on," he chastises, smirking.

The car is crawling through traffic at roughly 20mph, so I figure I can take the risk.

"Oh no! You'll have to punish me, officer."

His gaze darkens as he looks up at me, struggling to maintain control. His fingers dig into my thighs as he lifts the skirt of my dress up, exploring my legs in the sexiest way imaginable. His lips are on my neck in no time, nibbling at my flesh. Biting. Sucking.

"If you two are about to have sex, I'll get my phone and record it," teases the taxi driver.

I pull away from Freddie's intoxicating hold and giggle.

"I'll have you home in seven minutes if you can withhold for that long?"

"We'll try," I promise, sliding back to my side of the car.

Freddie smirks at me from his seat and positions his hand on thigh, seemingly in need of some skin-on-skin contact. He spends the remainder of the journey teasing me and just about has me panting from leg squeezes alone.

"Here you are," announces the driver, pulling up just outside our apartment.

Freddie presents the cash and offers the change as tip, stating the man has earned it putting up with us sex-crazed animals. I laugh at his description of us as we head towards the elevator, drunk on lust. I haven't even had much alcohol tonight but being in this playful mood with Freddie is better than any buzz. I pull him to me the second the elevator doors close and press the palm of my hand against his cock.

"Oh, fuck," he moans, lips once again exploring my neck.

I continue to rub him as the elevator ascends, enjoying the noises he's shoving down my ear.

"Anastasia!"

He bunches my dress up and slams me against the wall, picking me up in the process. His erection presses into me and I gasp, needing more of him this second. I reach for his jeans and fumble for the zipper, moments away from taring the damn things apart. Luckily, I find it and manage to unbutton them with at least some dignity, freeing him of his restraints. He bites the lobe of my ear before pulling back to position himself at my opening, both of us too impatient to wait until we're in the privacy of our home.

"I don't have a condom," he informs, forehead resting against mine as he struggles to speak through his arousal.

'It's okay, just pull out," I suggest.

My body aches for him and I love the thought of being so consumed by our emotions to wait even a second longer.

"Okay, baby," he replies, easing into me.

It's delicious and sensual all at once. I've never been fucked up against an elevator wall and I can honestly say Freddie is making it a damn treat. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer, unbothered by my head banging against the metal wall behind me. His breath is in my ear, and I swear I lose all sense of awareness as he continues to ravish me. Knowing there's nothing acting as a barrier between us makes the moment more charged. Freddie is grunting as he thrusts into me, his jeans around his ankles. I look down and find the sight of his bare cocking sliding in and out of me too much to fucking handle. I slam my head back and clench, overwhelmed by the approach of my orgasm so soon. The elevator pings and I honestly hope there's nobody on the other side because I am stopping for nothing.

"FREDDIEEEEEE!"

He continues to slam me against the wall, feeding my body the movement it needs to elongate the sensation. I keep watching him as I come, truly obsessed with the things he does to me. The things he makes me feel.

"Hold on," he instructs, pulling me away from the wall and towards his front door.

His strides are small as he struggles to walk with his jeans acting as obstacles. I don't know how he does it, but he manages to unlock his door without once breaking our connection. My orgasm has long surpassed but every now and then, I feel him twitch inside me and it makes me greedy.

"Freddie!"

He sets me down in front of a kitchen table I'm sure wasn't here yesterday.

"This is new."

He smirks. "Let's christen it then."

"How?" I ask.

He kicks off his jeans and slowly begins to unbutton his shirt.

"Bend over, sweetheart."

Oh, fuck!

I do as instructed, still wearing my high heels and sexy dress. I have a feeling he's keeping them on me deliberately and I'm certainly not about to deny the man.

"You look phenomenal from this angle," he informs, kicking my legs apart.

I drop my forehead to the hard wood, enjoying the anticipation he's creating.

"Look at me, Anastasia."

I twist my head to the side and forget how to breathe for a second. He's stood completely naked with my panties wrapped around his cock, stroking himself.

"Ohh, god!" I moan, ready to burst.

He smirks and moans, biting down on his lower lip.

"Freddie,' I groan, unable to take much more of his teasing.

My protests go unnoticed as his torture continues. He's looks positively edible stood in front of me and although I want to go to him, I have a feeling I'm supposed to stay exactly where I am and watch.

"Touch yourself," he instructs.

I immediately comply, gasping the second I make contact.

"Don't take your eyes off me."

I maintain my gaze, still bent over his new kitchen table. He watches me with hooded eyes, alight with a passion I've never before witnessed on another man. He pumps himself a few more times before disregarding my panties and gaining on me. He gently pushes on my back so that my cheek is pressed against the varnished wood and positions himself at my opening.

"Condom?" he asks, before continuing.

I shake my head, needing to feel all of him. "No."

He laughs and slowly eases into me. "I'm glad you said that."

I'm about to respond when he suddenly slams into me, quite frankly stealing my breath. He's unrelenting in his rhythm, showing no signs of slowing down. Not that I want him to. I hold onto the edge of the table and push up, meeting his hips with my arse.

"Anastasia!" he barks, nails digging into my flesh.

I've never felt this hot. My skin is on fire as he pounds into me from behind, making it impossible to think coherently. I can only concentrate on the way his cock is making me feel and the fact his hand is sneaking its way around my front.

"FREDDIE!"

He slips his fingers into my folds and upon finding my clit, squeezes.

Oh my god!

I'm feeling too much all at once and I have no idea how to focus. Everywhere feels sensational and I want to hang onto this moment for as long as possible. To cement every detail to memory.

SLAP!

I'm catapulted forward at the impact in which he spanks me.

Fuck!

"More?" he asks.

"YES!" I beg, needing more this instant.

SLAP!

I clench, on the verge.

"Oh, fuck," groans Freddie, affected by my need to squeeze every muscle in my body.

He pulls away from me and quickly flips me around so that I'm facing him. He then lowers me onto the table, climbing over me once I'm safely positioned. I'm flat on my back, looking up at this gorgeous man who appears seconds away from ravishing me. He takes hold of my leg and rests it against his chest, pushing forward inch by inch. I'm don't normally pride myself on flexibility, but I manage to bend my leg back in a way that allows Freddie to ease into me again. He's deep like this. I feel every inch of him inside and throw my head back, in need of some respite. He lightly pulls on my dress' straps and lowers them, whilst bunching up the skirt. By the time he's done, the material meets at my stomach, exposing all the parts of me he needs.

"Beautiful," he whispers.

I almost can't handle the tenderness in his voice. Freddie is the only person I know who can fuck me senseless one minute and make me feel admired the next. 

"I won't last much longer," he warns, gazing deep into my eyes.

He leans forward and—in a moment that almost kills me—captures my lower lip between his teeth and pulls the flesh. I moan through the action and am cut short when he ploughs into me.

"Fuck!" I scream, unprepared for the onslaught of pleasure I'm experiencing.

I grab hold of his arms, in need of something to hold onto while this man fucking destroys me.

"Anastasia!" he worships, kissing his way up my thigh.

I dig my nails into his flesh, hanging on by a mere thread. My hands somehow end up in his hair, tugging on the ends. He smiles through the pain and dips his head, wrapping his lips around my nipple. I cry out in pleasure, obsessed with his licks and sucks. He lightly bites down, and I'm fucking gone. I look skyward as intense pleasure drenches me.

"FREDDIE!"

I come hard, feeling him so deep, cock piercing included. He's right—it does add to my pleasure.

"Oh my god!"

I'm no longer in control of my volume, no doubt screaming all sorts. He watches me with nothing but longing for a few short seconds, face contorting. I'm sure he's about to burst, all red-faced and jaw tight. He thrusts twice more before quickly withdrawing from me and climaxing on my chest. His come is warm as it lands on my skin, silkily soft. Both of us are breathless as we stare at each other, overcome with pleasure.

"Wow," sighs Freddie, collapsing his body beside mine.

I have no idea how the pair of us mange to fit on this table, but we do. And for the life of me, I can't move.

"Yeah, wow," I confirm, resting my forehead against his.

I slowly caress his cheek and run the pad of my finger along his eyelashes, enjoying the sight of his flushed cheeks and satisfied smile.

"You're never going to be able to have family dinner on this thing," I state, knocking the wood.

He laughs and it's the sweetest sound to ever grace my ears.

"Probably not."

"Why did you buy it?" I ask, figuring it's a random purchase for someone like Freddie.

He's admitted to not having people over on numerous occasions.

"It's something I've wanted since being a kid."

"What? A kitchen table?"

I find that odd.

"No!" he laughs, kissing my shoulder. "Family dinners."

Oh.

"That's nice," I tell him. "Nan, Helen and I would always have dinner on Wednesday's when I was a teenager."

Freddie beams. "Yeah?"

I nod. "Pizza night!"

He uses his finger to stroke the side of my face, gazing at me like I'm rare treasure. "That reminds me. I found Liam."

Nan's old flame!

"You did? Where is he?"

"London. I got his phone number."

I smile at him, grateful for the effort he went to.

"You're the best!" I tell him.

"I know I am," he replies, smirking.

We stare at each other for a moment, truly lost in the feelings we have for each other.

"Freddie?"

"Hmm?"

"I think we need to renegotiate the terms of our agreement."

"Oh, yeah?"

He continues his shoulder kisses, seemingly incapable of keeping his mouth away from my body.

"Yeah, I think it's time I'm promoted from being your booty call."

He giggles against my skin, and it tickles. "Well, what title do you want?"

I shrug.

"Girlfriend?" he asks.

Again, I shrug feeling a little embarrassed. He must sense this because he doesn't push me for an answer.

"Why don't you have a little think about it over the next couple of days?"

I smile up at him, certain this man can't possibly be any more perfect. He knows exactly what to say and when not to push me.

"What do you want your title to be?" I question, needing to know if he's on the same page as me.

"I—Anastasia Mason—will be whoever you want me to me," he insists, kissing my neck.

His lips are perfect against my skin.

"Okay," I reply, happy with that answer.

He continues his attack on my body for a while, eventually stopping to help me from the table.

"Come on."

"Where are we going?" I ask, taking hold of his hand.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he suggests, smirking. "To get you dirty again."

I like the sound of that.

✨✨✨✨

Hello, lovely! 💕

I hope we enjoyed this chapter? 😈 I know I had THE BEST time writing it...

Don't forget to read it from Freddie's POV. You DO NOT want to miss what goes on inside that man's mind. Trust me! 😉

And it's not over yet. I'm carrying this night on until the next chapter. And it's only going to get hotter. 🔥

Speak soon,

Rebecca xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 75.4K 61
The only thing Esa Reynolds wants is a family of her own. Her dreams come true when she meets Case Williams- Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome. There's ju...
21.6K 1.5K 100
Four strangers from different walks of life meet on a cruise and spend an unforgettable week together. All of them on their own self-discovering jour...
417K 2.9K 20
| EDITED & FULL VERSION IS OUT ON KINDLE NOW | Young Alexandra Lowell is head over heels in love with Marcus Torres-her brothers best friend. He's a...
671 48 19
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...