Mine - Vance Hopper (The Blac...

By Hakuna_Fratata

"Love makes you do stupid things." - Its 1978 and a serial killer and child abductor people seemed to have na... More

- The Beginning -
- Foreign feelings -
- The black van -
- Missing -
- Silent ringing -
- House -
- Please -
- Breaking Point -
- Search -
- This is it -
- Blood -
- Safe -
- Her Vance -
- Promise kept -
- Healing -
- Differences -
- Young man -
- Crumbling barriers -
- Them -
- Spoken from the heart -

// AHH //

6.3K 120 15
By Hakuna_Fratata

GUYS!

FIRST, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 63K READS!!!!

I could never be so fucking happy that you guys actually like my book. I love every single one of you with all of my heart.

ANDDDDDDD

ITS #1 IN THE BLACK PHONE.

THATS FIRST OUT OF OVER TWO THOUSAND STORIES- I- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Thank you all so much for your love and support, honestly. I'm so fucking happy right now it's not even funny.

AND ITS THE 11:24 PM ON THE 21ST OF SEPTEMBER. SO, I WILL REMEMBER THE TWENTY FIRST NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 487 33
You and Vance Hopper had never really gotten along. You, one of the top 3 toughest kids in Denver along with Robin Arellano and Vance Hopper. Were fe...
61.7K 813 17
Vanessa Blake moves back to her dad's house in Denver, when that doesn't go in her favour who does she turn to? And what happens when she meets the i...
9.1K 188 19
The grabber is out on his killing spree, he decides to add you to his abduction list but however as you spend your lonely days is his basement, your...
15.2K 336 27
*THIS IS ALL AFTER EVERYTHING WITH THE GRABBER GOES DOWN-ROBIN SURVIVED OBVIOUSLY* "Would you like to dance?" "Keep dreaming, Arellano. Maybe you'll...