- Young man -

It was almost night out and a majority of the town was either at home or drinking wherever they can. But a certain blonde with anger issues decided to stay at the Grab n Go to beat his high score.

Vance smashes on the pinball machine in anger when the sound of failure runs through his ears.

"Piece of shit." He mutters.

One of his friends walk behind Vance with a bag of chips, his long dark hair flowing down his back shaking a little as he laughs and points to the machine.

"Dude, you used to be so good."

The words anger Vance, making him look back at his friend with a glare. His friend immediately stops smiling and clears his throat, shaking his head.

"I- uh, I was joking." The boy says, slightly pale in the face.

Vance gives him a sarcastic smile, nodding his head. "Funny. Give me these." He growls, snatching the chips from the boy and throwing them to the floor.

"Oi! I have to clean that up!" Vance hears Ms. Beckett yell from behind the counter as the boy pouts at the fallen chips.

Vance looks around the boy infront of him, wincing lightly. "Sorry Ms. Beckett." He says and she waves him away.

The boy infront of Vance furrows his eyebrows, frowning at the blond infront of him.

Vance raises an eyebrow at the boy.

"What?" He mutters before turning back to the game, placing another quarter in.

The boy shakes his head, shrugging.

"Never heard you apologize before." He mutters and Vance rolls his eyes.

"Whatever." He mutters.

The bell jingles from behind the two, Vance not bothering to turn around as he's focused on the game.

Vance's friend isn't as interested in the game and turns back to see two boys walk into the store, heading straight to the alcohol and gossiping on the way.

Vance hears their conversation lightly but doesn't pay too much attention to them as he wants to beat the highscore he set a while ago.

"I dont think she would be rough, I think she'd be the soft kind of fuck."

"She killed the grabber. Why wouldn't she be rough?"

That strikes Vance's attention, his ear twitching as his head raises lightly, still looking at the game but not completely focused on it.

"You're right. She's probably into knife shit as well."

The boy behind Vance sends the blonde a quick look, waiting to see a reaction come from Vance.

"Are they talking about Marilyn?"

Vance nods, clenching his jaw and straightening his back. He sucks in a deep breath before turning to the boys and walking towards them.

"Yeah but thats good, kinky girls are—"

The boy is cut off when his face is pushed into the glass of the alcohol fridge.

Groaning, he tries to step back from the glass but a rough hand wraps around the back of his neck, squeezing tightly before he's pushed back onto the glass, the sound echoing through the store.

The boy tries to move again but the hand holds him still, pushing him harder into the glass before another bang is heard.

Looking over, the boy spots his friend in the same position, face pressed against the glass of the fridge, the coolness of the glass immediately making their cheeks numb.