Accidently love

By Yumni23

Karan ( huskily ) : itna shor kue macha rahi hu Preeta : kue..kai sh..shadi nahi karni.... aur tumsai tu bilk... More

Introduction
Kidnapped
Mine
Married
First kiss
Escape
Friends
Shopping
Closeness
Old friend
jealousy
Party
Chocolate
Horror movie
College
Shy
Suspicious
Bloody box
Cute bannters
Misunderstanding
Separation
Broken
Rescue her
Passion
Interaction
Bussiness Partner
Invited ?
My lady
Revelation
Pain
Bajarbattu ki Bajarbatti
Date

His embrance

806 108 14
By Yumni23

Coming back to the story !

At morning !

Preeta enter in office. She is feeling akward because everyone is looking at her in way that she attempt a murder. As she enter in office. Employes look at her and start gossiping something. She feel so nervous. She go at receptionist. Neha look at her.

Neha : thank god tu agi sir itni dafa tera poch chukai hai yeh bata party sai jaldi kue chli gai thi..

Their kiss moment remind in preeta mind.

Preeta : wo..wo meri tabiyat nahi thik thi ..

Neha : hm tu sir kai cabin mai jaa

Preeta : kuch huwa hai kia

Neha : yeh tu toh hi btay gi kya huwa hai

Preeta : matlab

Neha : kuch nahi tu jaldi ja naaa..

Preeta : hmm ja ri hu..

She turn toward virat cabin. As she enter in cabin. Virat and arjun look at her with serious faces that make her more scare.

Preeta : ye...yes sir apnai bulaya

Virat : G miss Preeta Arora... ni ni MRs Preeta Karan Luthra bolna chahyai..

Preeta look at him in shock.

Preeta : si..sir..apko kaise

Virat : sirf mujhai nahi kal kai bad tu pori duniya ko pata chal gya huwa hai..

Preeta : ma...matlab

Virat pick the remote and on the big LCD behind them. The news and headline make her shock.

Preeta : sir...yeh

Virat : preeta agar aisa kuch tha bhi tu tumhai btana chahyai tha you don't know is news sai company pr kitna bura impact par rha hai... itnai bary bussiness man ki biwi meri secratory aur ab mjhai samjh aya deal kue asign hui.. mjhai tumsai yeh umeed nahi thi can you see this pictures how much we are ashamed.

Preeta : sir ap meri bat sunai aisa... kuch nahii..mai

Virat : its okay solve your personal issues. And this is your resignation letter.

Preeta : lekin aik dfa meri bat tu sun lai...

Virat : you leave now Mrs luthra.

Tears come in her eyes. She quietly go out from his cabin. She take a deep breath and start going out from office.

Employes are gossiping about her. " aisi lakdi hai yeh hamary sir ko bhi phasana chahti hogi " and all that blahh blahhh.

____________________

In luthra house !

Bella and mahir are sitting in hall. As usual bella was playing game on her phone and mahir going through with some important files.

Preeta enter in luthra house. Bella look at her in shock and quickly run toward her and hug her.

Bella : pree tu

Preeta : karan kahan hai

Bella : apnai room mai...

Preeta don't say anyword and start going upward.

She was about to open the door but all memories start flashing in her mind. But at the end morning memories and employe talks most importantly that news make her more angry. She angrily open the door with bang.

And here there The Karan Luthra is sleeping peacfully. Her anger reach on peak. She moved toward him and take a jug from side table and pour all water on him. He wakeup with a jerk.

Karan : Whattt theee ....

His word stop after seeing angry preeta infront of him.

Karan : Pre...preeta tum.

He hurridely standup.

Preeta : han mai yahi tu chahty thai na tum. Akhir sabit kya karnai chahty hu ab masom ban kai

Karan : mujhai kuch samjh ni arhi kis barien mai bat kr ri hu...

Preeta : ohh greatt !! Matlab khudi news chilwai aur ab masom ban nai ki acting bhi kar rai hu

Karan : konsi news

Preeta angrily pick up a remote of tv and on the news channel.

" janemane mashor bussiness man The Karan Luthra ki wife virat sharma ki secratory Preeta Karan Luthra nikli aur yeh bat unho nai khud prove ki ayain hm apko onki kal ki kuch tasvery dekhaty hai " anchor say.

Then their kissing scene pic appear on screen.

Karan : What the hell

Preeta : mai socha bhi nahi tha tum itna necha gir jao gi

Karan : belive me yar maine ni kia yeh sab ..

Preeta : tu yeh sab kase huwa haan ! You know what ab mjhaii tmhary sath ni rehna mujhai abhi divorce du..

She just say this word and next moment she was pushed against the wall. He hold her tightly from shoulder.

Karan : agai aik lafz nahi warna tumhari jaan nikal lo ga..

He dangerously look at her. She get it that she say wrong word.

Preeta : muj...mujhai nahi rehan tumhary sath tum mujhai div...

Karan : SHUTUP !!!! ab yeh lafz tumhary mun sai nikla na tu mujhsai bura koi nahi hoga..

His eye become red. How easily she can say this. His anger was increasing. He leave her with a thud and pick up his phone from sidetable and dialed someone number.

Karan ( on call ) : aglai 10 min tak sab news channel par yeh news chalni band hojani chahyai samjhai tm log ! Aur ghar kai bahir double security krdo koi ander na ay warna tm logo ki jaan nikla du ga..

He say and throw his phone angrily on floor. But after seeing preeta close eyes and shaking body due to his this move. His eyes suddenly become soft. He slolwy moved toward her.

Karan : i promise maine aisa kuch ni kia... mai aise kaise kar sakta hu tmhai mujhpai yaqeen hona chahyai na.. lekin i swear jisnai bhi yeh sab kia hai na mai osko chora ga nahi..

His voice was full of love and care. His expression clearly showing how much she hurt him with his words.

Preeta open her eyes and a drop of tear fell from her eyes.

And the next moment preeta hug him tightly and burried her face in his chest and start crying with hiccups.

Karan : babydoll please stop crying !! Kuch ni huwa...

Preeta :ai..aise...kaise...nahi...kuch...huwa. tmhai pata...hai... log kitni...ajeeb batien kr rai...mere charatacter...kai barien mai... maine ...tu kuch...bhi ni...kia

She said with hiccups. He broke hug and cup her face. Her tears flowing from her eyes like a rain.

Karan : Shhh ! Aik ansu aur nahi mujhai pata hai na kai meri biwi ka character kaisa hai tu logo ki baton mai janai ki zarorat nahi..

He said while wipping her tears.

Karan : now smile.

She pass a light smile to her and again hug him. Karan smile whole heartly thinking that she is forgiving him. And she is feelling peace in his embrance.

Karan realise that she is distrub due to all this incident. He try to divert her mind.

Karan : wase mai na kafi dair sai yahi chahta tha..

Preeta broke hug and look at him with confused look.

Preeta : kya

Karan : hug wo bhi aise tight wala..

Preeta become all red and realise what she did..

Preeta : woo...wo

Karan : arey arey mjhai pata hai tmhai mujh par bht pyar arha...

Preeta : Oh Mr Luthra mere sath zada free honai ki zarorat nahi warna

She said while pointed her finger and he pull her that finger. Karan smile thinking that she is back in his junglli bili mood.

Karan : warna...

Preeta : mai tumhari jaan lai lo gi..

Karan : wo tu tum already lai chuki hu

He said huskily which again made her red.

Preeta : ma...mai jaa..ri hu..nechai

She said and run outiside. He smile thinking how she blushed in second. But in next minute his expression change into hard he want to know who did all these.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 13.2K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...
22.1K 1.3K 18
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
84.2K 6.6K 56
"I love you Ravi, I love you very much. From the day I saw you have took away my heart with you. I am the luckiest person on earth to get you as my w...
48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...