RANDOM SHIT

By Tommo_is_my_sun_28

IT WILL CONTAIN RANDOM FUCKING SHITS. More

WELCOME
Rant #1
Some Photos of Me because I'm bored

Face Reveal

41 8 10
By Tommo_is_my_sun_28

Look no matter what others' opinions are, I know I'm not beautiful and I don't even fucking care as long as I have a beautiful heart. So I will carry on and show you my face. If you don't want to scroll down, or if you have negative comments, then this place is not for you, thank you for reading till here, bye.

Scroll down

BOOM the Queen is here

Haha kidding. This 9 y/o me was not polluted with wattpad and ao3.

BOOM

My curls were feeling pretty 🥺

I was feeling pretty so

Yeah I've got pimples...🙄😒

I was bored af. I was hungry. My grandpa was making me luchi, so I didn't have her with me to have fun. My grandfather was telling me stories from Geeta for the millionth time.

What are you looking at? My pimpled ass face? Then this is the end. Bye. LMAO. 

Take Care all of you. Don't forget to make an effort to smile yourself and make others around you happy. Bye. All my love. Shibdyuti :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
35.4K 847 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
15.2K 1.1K 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
199K 1K 192
Mature content