Felicity: Fairytale Of A Vill...

By peachesandpinks

Felicity woke up and found out that she had transmigerated in a novel as a villianess. The novel has a young... More

1 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Authors Note
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮
37 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

59

7.1K 230 39
By peachesandpinks

Oh god is that available in emerald?" Mrs. Jones asked as she pushed Mrs. Lin's hair pack and rubbed the Ruby earrings lightly. Her eyes were filled with intrigued light, she was obviously interested in those Ruby earrings.

"Yup it is, you should place the order as soon as you can," Mrs. Lin nodded as she gladly showed off her earrings to her friend.

"Great great! Are they still taking orders? Mrs. Jones asked excitedly. If the earrings were still available she will place an order for them.

"The company is owned by Layla, she was friends with Felix back in school days-" Mrs. Lin was soon cut off by the sound of footsteps coming downstairs.

"Hii mom, Hello aunt Lin" Ava, who was recuperating at Jones mansion came downstairs when she heard they had some guests.

"Hello, love! Are you feeling better? come here! Come here!" Mrs. Lin waved excitedly at Ava trying to call her.

Mrs. Lin held Ava's chin gently and carefully inspected both sides of her face.

"It's almost healed love, isn't it?" Mrs. Lin noted this after her inspection.

"It is, I was worried that they will leave scars! It's good they didn't. Oh, I swear if I get my hands on those girls," Mama Jones couldn't help but join in, she was seething with anger. How dare a bunch of girls does this to her daughter.

"Don't worry mom! They have gotten their karma, I'm also fine now," Ava reassured her mother and went to sit on the couch facing mama Lin and mama Jones.

"Well!" Mrs. Lin started off.

"Ohh right! Continue- you were talking about Felix's friend?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"Ohh! Right! Felix's friend Layla owns the company. I'm sure she'll have it custom-made if I'll ask Felix to request her," Mama Lin explained.

"Ohh great then, please do so!"

"Layla is returning from Paris in a few days, actually I was thinking about setting her up with Felix?" Mama Lin said in an unsure tone.

"Is that so?"

"Yup, however only if he wants. She's pretty, smart, and successful so I'm sure he wouldn't dislike the idea," she was optimistic about it, her son never showed interest in any women however Layla was a great girl who could turn her wood of a son into a human.

"Ohh how adorable. We old ladies just love matchmaking!" Mrs. Jones giggled. As they were getting old, setting children up was like a reality show that they enjoyed.

However, they both didn't notice the look on Ava's face. Ava also hid it well as she nonchalantly got up and left for her room without both of the ladies realizing it.

Once she was out of their sight, she ran up the stairs, through the corridor, and entered her room, shutting the door behind her.

She finally composed herself after breathing heavily.

"Felix and Layla," a look of realization dawned on her face.

"She's pretty, smart, and successful. Everything that I'm not" Ava nodded to herself as if she was finally coming to an understanding.

"It would be better if he gets with her. She can give him things I can't. She'll match him better."

"I won't, I'm nothing. She's everything!"

"It's for the best," she whispered.

With a final nod, she climbed on her bed and got under the cover. The covers shook and the sound of gentle sobs filled the soundproof room.

"Honey, we're going on a family vacation with the Lins to their beach house in the Bahamas," at the dinner table Mrs. Jones announced looking at the father and daughter pair.

"When?" Mr. Jones asked as he looked up from his plate.

"In two days!"

"That early?" Ava finally looked up from her plate as well.

"Yup, pack your bag," Mrs. Jones said looking at Ava.

"Alright," Ava nodded nonchalantly.

"Honey! Were you crying?" Mana Jones noted as she saw the puffy red eyes of her daughter. Ava had been through a lot and Mama Jones felt regretful that her daughter had to suffer through all that, she was worried sick for her daughter these days.

"I was watching uncontrollably fond," Ava sighed. She was crying but no one has to know.

"Honey! Why do u torture yourself," Mr. Jones said to his daughter.

"Pfft- okay okay. I've completed it,"

"Sigh," both of the loving parents begin eating again.

"When? Where?" Felicity excitedly jumped from the couch when she heard that her whole family will be going on a vacation. Her first family vacation!

"To the Bahamas! Ohh Lu's also want to join, I just got a call from Sienna, she said they would like to join too," mama Lin answered patiently as she waved at Felicity to sit back down and not obstruct her view of the TV.

"Ohh so Lins, Lus, and Jones are having vacation together in the Bahamas?" Felicity sat back down with a giggle, she looked like a little kid.

"Yup."

"Sister Ava would be there too?" Fiona asked side eyeing Felix who looked like he wanted to ask something but couldn't.

"Ohh yes."

"Older brother Felix won't join tho, didn't he say he had some important meeting coming up?" Fiona smirked.

"Me? When? I don't have any meetings coming up?" Felix quickly explained while waving his hands.

"You don't?" Mr. Lin asked confused.

"Nope," Felix answered.

"Okayyy," Mrs. Lin said with a suspicious tone.

"Whatever it is! I don't care whether y'all wanna come or not, just leave me and my wife alone in the Bahamas," Father Lin chuckled as he put his hands behind mama Lin and mama Lin blushed like a newly married bride.

"Okay geez," Fiona groaned.

"Don't give us another sibling tho old man," Felicity joined in with a chuckle.

"You little girl you're getting cheeky," Father Lin scolded and chucked a pillow at Felicity that she cleanly caught.

"Don't play with the pillow," this time it was mama Lin's turn to scold both father and daughter.

The whole living room was boomed with a peal of laughter.

Amongst the chuckles, Felicity's phone vibrated. She took it out of her pocket and smiled at the name of the sender.

"Are you free on Friday? Would u like to go on a date?" - Future Family Doctor

Happy Diwali my loves!
May this day fill the rest of the year with light for you. I wish success, joy, peace and prosperity on you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241 79 62
To get the man of her dreams, Rishel is ready to take a leap of blind reverence towards her ultimate idol -- Levi. It doesn't take long for him to no...
2.8K 60 7
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
672K 23.1K 80
Daisy gets transmigrated into the novel which she read before her accident. She is transmigrated as the cannon fodder who dies in the mental hospital...
Their Call By pan_shelf

Mystery / Thriller

5K 177 43
Voices, visions and the death of someone close to her wasn't what (Y/n) (L/n) was expecting when she first started college. She also didn't expect b...