πˆππƒπˆπ€ | dd osama

By lostfilesofcia

this not your average dd osama book. *contains mature content so read at your own risk* More

001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016

007

14.3K 320 513
By lostfilesofcia

dd osama

she had a look of hesitation before kicking off her shoes and climbing into the back with me.

"wait lemme play some music" she stood up in her spot leaning forward to connect her phone to the car so her whole butt was in my face. "yo sit the fuck down" i said pulling her back down to the seat.

In For It by Tory Lanez started playing and she started to get mad comfortable. she took the fries out the bag putting  2 in her mouth at a time.

i pulled a bag a weed out of my pocket getting ready to roll up "i know how to roll, give it to me"

"how you know how to roll but you don't smoke?" "when you're around people that smoke 24/7 you learn easily"

i watched as she rolled a perfect blunt then handed it back to me "lick it" i looked at her crazy making her laugh. "yeah cause don't say it like that" i did as she said anyways because i was feening to get high.

"dd teach me how to smoke, i wanna get high wit you"

"you gone get high off contact ma, you don't gotta smoke"

"but i want to so teach me." "ight bring ya lips here," she leaned forward and i grabbed her chin inhaling the smoke and blowing it back to her. "now in hale it"

she started coughing. "what the fuck that shit is strong"

"that's why i said-" "shut the fuck up, do it again" she leaned in again and i passed it back to her but this time she did it right inhaling it "now blow it out"

she blew it out "this shit easy as fuck"

"i know."

"so why we sitting back here?" "cause wanna see all of you" she looked at me wit a blank face "you could see all of me from the front seat. david be for real right now"

"i'm for real, you gone make me write a song about you"

"what you gone say bout me? don't say no bullshit for real"

"ight ima be like ight 'good hair good body good face' ion know ion know i gotta slide to the studio and hear a beat or sum"

"want me turn on some beats and you can just freestyle"

"nah just chill wit me"

india

he pulled my legs into his lap and started my massaging my feet. his eyes were getting lower and lower by every hit he took.

"you look GOOD" i accidentally thought out loud. "word?" he asked looking me dead in my eyes, "stop doing that"

"i can't just look at you?" "no." "but you look good though, you tryna slide to the crib?" "yours?"

"yeah come spend the night wit me" i picked up my phone "i gotta ask my mom first. you know how she get" he snatched my phone from my hand "nah youn gotta tell her nun cause you know she gone trip, just take that risk"

"boy give me my phone back" "nah let me see some real quick" "what you need to see" i leaned over so i could see what he was looking through, he opened imessage "who daya and Aaliyah"

"them my friends"

and on que our groupchat facetime call start ringing. he handed me my phone back and i answered "hey y'all"

"girl don't hey girl us where the fuck you been?" daya stopped me "right you been MIA" aaliyah added.

"i just be chilling at the crib and shit"

"girl you ain't go to school friday either so we know you been up to something. we going out though, you coming?"

i could see them putting on their lashes and doing their makeup "no not today i got something to do"

"girl youn got nothing to do, bring yo ass outside"

dd grabbed my phone from me "she wit me so she not coming outside today" he put himself and me in the camera

"nah what—" their mouths was wideee open in shock "bitch when the fuck did India get a nigga" "this bitch been holding back tea and ion like that cause bitch we tell each other everything"

"ima catch y'all up when i go back home i ain't forget about y'all "

"she gone call y'all tomorrow she gotta go" he hung up the phone and got out the car and hopped back in the front seat. i climed to the front passenger seat & he pulled out of the parking lot.

"don't be hanging up on my friends" "i bet you talk to yo friends every day they just chatting anyways" "slow the fuck down david" i said pushing his head.

"yo stop pushing me" "and if i don't?" i was purposely provoking him just to see what he'd do.

"wait till we get to the crib you done for cause you dead been playing wit me this whole time, i gotta fix that attitude you got"

he can control this allll the way if he keep talking like that.

-
1:03 am

"david stay still" i said jokingly pulling his hair from side side like my mom use to do me. "i'm tryin to but you braiding my hair type tight"

"you want ya hair looking good or not?" "chill out for real cause you not even like that" "say word i'm not like that dd"

"word to the bros you not like that india" he said sitting up from my lap "what you standing up for like you tryna get at something" i said standing up too. he grabbed a pillow and decked me in my face so i picked one up and decked him too.

dd osama

she was dead hitting me a little too hard wit the pillow so i grabbed her by her waist and body slammed her on the bed.
"see david now you doing too much" "alright my fault my fault, can you finish my hair for real now" i laid back down on her lap and she handed me a lighter so i could light up another blunt.

she braided 4 more braids and started putting that oil on my scalp "that shit feel good"she massaged my scalp getting all the oil under my braids.

"you tryna hit this?" i offered the blunt to her by putting it to her lips. she took a long pull from it before blowing it back out & repeating the same thing twice.

"pass it to me" i said looking up to her face. she was just so perfect to me.

she hit the blunt again and leaned down to blow the smoke down at me but i grabbed her face and forcing her into a kiss. she didn't pull away for a few seconds but when she did pull away her face started turning red and she was smiling "yeah you know you liked that no fakin"

"you play too much david for real. you not fucking wit me for real you just tryna hit this and i can't go out like that"

"don't get me tight right now. i said i'm jackin you mad times already you just need to trust me"

i grabbed her by her neck making strong eye contact "you gotta stop doing that cause i bruise easily"

"i gotta leave my mark on ya body" i looked her up and down admiring every inch of her body. "ima have you in love you gone be feening for me"

she rubbed her eyes and yawned "i need something to go to sleep in, what you got for me to wear" i went in my drawer and handed her one of my long shirts "i need some boxers to wear too, i can't wear these pants to sleep"

"these celine boxers don't stretch my shit out wit ya fat ass"

"i'm not gonna stretch it this ass ain't that fat"

india

i took the boxers & t shirt from his hands and went to the bathroom to put it on. i keep deodorant, gum, wet wipes, perfume, a whole bunch of stuff in my bag so i was good for the night.

i went back into his room and seen he was stretched out on the bed taking up all the space once again..

"dd get up" "nah just lay yo ass down" he was pulling my arm towards him with the little energy he had left keeping him up. "scoot over a little then"

he scooted all the way to the wall and i laid down. i felt him wrap his arm around my stomach and pull me in closer to him and i drifted off to sleep.

-i know y'all finna drag me in the comments for taking too long but i'm sorry Queen Naija just been dtm lately 😭😭
- y'all be going crazy in the comments but 90% of y'all don't even follow me 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 5.6K 45
nah cause if you obsessed ova dd, read this shii ASAP.
84.9K 794 39
Imagines with dd, ddot , dudeylo, jayklickin and etc. JUST READ
8.1K 311 6
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 π™©π™π™€π™¨π™š π™–π™žπ™§π™₯𝙀𝙙𝙨..