008

india| 16

dd woke up early as fuck on bad timing. he was blasting music loud as fuck i'm pretty sure the whole house could hear. "dd cut the light off" i groaned. "and turn off that music"

"yo who dat talking in the background" i heard a way to familiar voice say "you know who this is" dd said bringing the phone towards me but i covered my face wit the blanket before he could get the chance to show me.

"is that who i think it is" the same voice said and i finally recognized who it was, it was Noti.

"that's ight if you know you know ighttt" "chat dd got a girllllfriend now" i listened from under the covers, i guess they was on live considering he said 'chat'

"ion gotta girlfriend i'm single"

i took the blanket off my head "get the fuck off live because you bout to get me hot" "why he gotta get off live for" the same voice voice joined in.

"shut the fuck up Noti" i know i was out of the camera so i was talking my shit. "why i gotta shut up?"

"cause he shouldn't even be up right now and you got him on live," i picked up my phone looking at the time that read '4:04 am' "can you at least low the music so i can go to sleep dd"

dd did as said and turned it all the way off "i gotchu my heart" "thank you baby"

"oh nah she calling you baby?!" i couldn't see Noti's face because i turned my face towards the wall and the blanket was back over my face.

dd osama| 17

it took a lil minute for India to fall back asleep but when she did i took a boomerang of her

it took a lil minute for India to fall back asleep but when she did i took a boomerang of her. her face wasn't in it though i guess she doesn't wanna be seen yet.

i posted it to my ig then turned my attention back to the twitch live stream. k gunna got up & spun around "so what you doin wit this?" my eyes got wide like the first time i seen her body.

"you already know what i'm doing wit that" "no i don't" "i'm controlling that all— the way"

"you talking hot right now, what happened to the girl from
the smash or pass video"

i put my finger over my mouth indicating 'shh' "the video not even out yet and you already talking crazy." "you right i shouldn't be talking to you anyways when you got a whole girlfriend"

i smacked my teeth "i just said i'm single"

she played with the vape in her hand while she read the comments "the comments saying you got a girl at your house right now"

i smacked my teeth "stop reading the comments they just chatting"

we kept talking for a cool minute until Noti ended the live so i had no option but to go to sleep. i climed back into the bed and pulled india into my chest. she was such a heavy sleeper she was lowkey snoring but i didn't mind.