Save me

By sarah122

Alice and Connor have just been attacked by rogues, leaving the family behind without a choice, they join ano... More

Save me
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14. My date.. (Part 1)
Chapter 15. My date (part 2)
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Authors note.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32. {End}

Chapter 5.

6.4K 42 1
By sarah122

We got to the pack house, I was too scared to shift back, Adam shifted putting on his jeans, I crawled into the pack house still in my wolf, when I saw everyone, I was frighten and I whimpered, racing to my room. The door was opened, I crawled in and shut the door, I shifted putting my clothes on and crawling into bed hiding under the covers. Yet another night of crying myself to sleep, I woke up, my eyes hurting, I got out of bed and walked in the bathroom, stripping off my clothes and jumping in the shower, I turned the tap and the cold water pours down on my body.

I washed myself and turned the tap off, jumping out the shower and drying my body, I put my bra and underwear on. I walked to my bedroom and looked at myself in the body length mirror, my shoulder and neck, the scratches and scars on my body, it disgust me. I heard the door creep open, I looked and saw Adam walk in, he looks at my body and narrows his eyes. I felt scared and grabbed my cover and wrapped it over me, Adam puts his head down and turns.

"Sorry I'll come back later" He walks out the door, closing it behind him, I sighed.

I grabbed my skirt and top putting them on and tucking my top under my skirt, I put my hair up in a messy bun. I didn't bother with make-up, brushing my teeth, grabbing my bag and shoved my things in it, putting it over my shoulder.

We had swimming today, just great the only swimsuit I had was a bikini,I had put it in my bag with a towel maybe, I could ask if I can miss out today. I don't want people seeing me like I am, the scars on me are ugly they would judge me, thinking I hurt myself. I walked out my bedroom, I skipped breakfast again and raced out the house and walking to school, I get to school and sat on a bench. After a few minutes, Adam and my brother come, I stayed in my spot not moving near them.

"Connor I can't swim.. I need to ask if I can stay out today" I looked at my brother, he frowns and walks over to me.

"Why sister.. You love swimming you never missed a day what's wrong?" He narrows his eyes, concern written all over his face.

"It's nothing Connor I just don't want them to see the scars the rogues did when they attacked me" I can't tell him the truth, it will kill him, it would slowly eat him inside, Adam looks at me I shook my head, giving him the 'don't tell' look.

Connor just sighs and looks at Adam, he walks over to him, I stood up from the bench, walking into the school corridor. I had to avoid everyone, I couldn't look at anyone, just keep your head down and keep walking, no one knows what's happened only Adam. We all had to go outside to take a bus and go to the beach to start swimming and learn to surf and other things. I couldn't do it, I couldn't go on that bus, I'll go insane, my fear will only worsen, I clenched my hands, I went to the front door and stopped not taking a step any closer.

"Alice come on and get on this bus now!" My teacher demands me, I shook my head frantically, taking a step back.

"It's ok sir I'll take my car we can follow behind Alice is having a hard time right now" I looked up and saw Adam, he smiles and takes his hand out for me to grab.

I looked at his hand for a few moments, before taking it as he leads me to his car.

"It's ok Alice I'm here you're safe" I look up and gave him a weak smile, he lets my hand go and unlocks the car.

I went to the back seat and opened the door slipping in and closing the door behind me, Adam slips in. I put my belt on and hugged my bag, Adam looks at me then back to the road, he follows behind the bus. We get to the beach and Adam gets out, he opens my door but I stayed in my seat.

I unbuckled my belt and sat on the edge of the seat, my feet hanging out of the car. Adam kneels in front of me, giving me a soft smile, he wasn't too close for comfort, I felt safe that he was near me but at the same time scared. He had his swim shorts on, he takes his shirt off putting it in the car, all the girls eyes went straight on him, making me growl, he looks at me.

"Baby you're the only one for me" He smiles, making me smile, I felt a little more happier but what about his girlfriend, I frowned.

"W-what about your girlfriend?" I looked up at him, the tears filled my eyes, he shakes his head.

"She had cheated on me and so I dumped her I was gonna dump her anyway I had planned too she has changed herself so much and it's annoying" He frowns but smiles again, looking at me, he's so gentle and sweet.

I closed my eyes, when he touches my cheek, but it all went away, when his face and everything flashed in my mind. The fear raced in me and scaring me, I screamed, the tears running down my cheeks. Someone had pinned me down, I screamed again, thrashing around.

"Get off me please don't hurt me!" I yelped, the tears racing down my cheeks.

"Alice baby it's ok open your eyes please you're safe its me Adam" I opened my eyes and saw Adam, he had me pinned down, I stopped thrashing around, looking into his eyes.

The pain that was in them was unbearable, he was hurt so much, I had tears drip down, people thought I was getting hurt.

"What's going! Adam what the hell are you doing!" The teacher snaps as he looks at me and Adam.

"It's fine teacher he was just-" I got cut off by my brother, he was pissed off, he thought Adam had hurt me.

"Adam what have you done to my sister!" He growls, I shook my head, Adam gets off me, lowering his head, I got up and stood beside him.

I still had fear racing through me as everyone started to come closer to us, I looked at my brother.

"He didn't do anything Connor please.." I begged him, he huffs and turns around, walking away and growling at everyone, telling them to leave.

I started to calm down, when people were leaving, the teacher crosses his arms, looking at me.

"Go and get ready Alice no excuses!" He snaps at me, shit..... No...

"But" I looked at him.

"No buts, now!" I grabbed my bag and went in one of the restrooms.

I put my bikini on and slipped my top over it, I can't let anyone see my body, I untied my hair letting it fall down to my waist. I came out and put my stuff in Adams car, my worst scar was the long scratch mark across my stomach it was ugly, I turned around.

"Top off Alice you need that for coming back to school and no buts!" He crosses his arms, I panicked, I turned around and took my top off, throwing it in the car.

I didn't turn around, I kept my stomach facing the car, so no one saw, I wrapped my arms around my stomach. I felt a hand go on my waist, I looked and saw Adam smiling, standing next to me.

"Come on Alice! Get over here" The teacher demands, I shook my head, I couldn't, I lowered my head.

I felt the tears fill in my eyes, I felt Adams hand grip tighten, I looked at him, his frowning face and sad eyes.

"Come on Alice I'll watch out for you" He whispers in my ear, I nodded slowly turning around.

Everyone gasps, their mouths dropped open and eyes wide, they were shocked, Adam growls standing in front of me.

"Just walk behind me ok?" He turns his head to look at me, I nodded giving him a weak smile.

I walked behind Adam, as soon as we reached the sand, I raced off into the sea and jumping in, the water hiding my stomach from people. I swam in the deep water, only showing my head, Adam walks over to me, I looked up at him, he smiles, I wanted to go home. I saw as people raced into the sea, so many people, its too much.. I can't, I started to panic again, I raced out the water.

I ran to Adams car, jumping in and hiding, I felt the warm tears run down my cheeks, I saw Adam, he walks to me, jumping in the car and closing the door, looking at me. He wipes the tears away with his thumps, he moves closer to me, he tries to hug me, but I started to panic, the fear raced through me and pumping in my veins. I shut my eyes and lashed out at Adam, not realizing it was him, I screamed, the tears racing down my cheeks.

"Alice!" He yells to me, trying to get me to open my eyes, I was so scared, I didn't know what or where I was.

"N-no please don't hurt me!" I yelped, as I felt a body go on me and my hands pinned next to my head.

I thrashed around, kicking my legs, the tears still running down my cheeks, I frantically moved around.

"Alice please It's me Adam Please open your eyes I won't hurt you" He was calm and gentle, his soothing voice, my body started to calm down, I stopped thrashing and kicking.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Adam over me, his eyes had pain in them, he had a scratch on his cheek, blood dripping out of it. I gasped, my eyes widen, the tears still falling, I hurt him.. I whimpered I can't believe I hurt him, he had a bruise near the side of his ribcage.

"Adam.." I whispered not able to speak, he shakes his head.

"Shh.. Baby don't speak it's ok" He lets my hands go and runs his finger down my cheek.

He gets off me, sensing my fear still running through me, I sat up looking at him, he was still frowning, the pain written on his face and the hurt in his eyes. It's eating him alive, I can see it, he feels so guilty, he thinks it's all his fault but it isn't. I shuffled beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Adam I can see that this is eating you alive.. Please believe me when I say it's not your fault" I lifted my head and looked into his eyes, he slightly smiles and looks down at his lap.

"But it is, I'm suppose to protect you.. That's what mates do we protect and love each other and I couldn't even do the simplest thing" He frowns, I shook my head, I cupped his face with my hands, making him look at me.

"No Adam.. You're the best mate anyone could ever have" I gave him a small smile, he slightly smiles, he leans forward, his eyes stared into mine.

His lips brush mine slightly, he kisses me ever so gently, sparks went off and tingles it was magical. Too bad it got ruined by my fear pumping in my veins again and rushing through me, Adam stops he could sense it. I backed away from him, trying to calm down, the worst thing I did was closing my eyes, it goes back to his face and the things he did to me. I panicked and lashed out at Adam again, I hadn't realized it was him, as all I could see was that rogue's face, I screamed and punched something.

I think it was glass as I hear it shatter, I heard a whimper, making me snap my eyes open, I looked at Adam, he had a long scratch mark go across his arm it was bleeding. My eyes widen and my heart sank, I whimpered, I opened the car door and raced out the tears racing down my cheeks, I shifted into my wolf and continued to run into the forest.

I tripped and ran into branches, scratching my face along the way, my once beautiful, silky coat is now dirty and rough looking, it wasn't so soft anymore, my paws aching, I ran so much that my paws began to bleed. My legs started to wobble from under me as I still ran, I collapsed to the floor, gliding into a stop, I whimpered. I sensed someone behind me, I struggled to my feet, my paws hurt like a bitch, burning in my chest and my heart races.

"Hello Alice" That's when my heart stops, my eyes widen and fear rushed in me and pumped in my veins.

I knew who it was.. It was him... The rogue who... Who... Raped me... No! I can't, I have to run. I tried to move but my paws hurt so much! the pain shot up my legs, making me wobble, I fell down again. Adam save me... Please save me... The rogue was about to get to me, when a wolf out of nowhere jumps him and...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 474 40
This is the sequel to A new dawn Symphony and her pack have always been in charge to watch over the humans. When rouges attack her pack her and her s...
42.5K 2.1K 26
*book two* It's been two years since Melodi left Caleb after finding out his father killed her best friend. And now, things have changed. Caleb is...
399K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...