An Old-Fashioned Love Story

By EddiesJen

Y/N is a new actress on STRANGER THINGS. She wasn't expecting to meet Joseph Quinn. She wasn't expecting to f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

48 4 0
By EddiesJen

Joe held Y/n's hand as they walked into Grace's place, waving at everyone. The party was already in full swing so Joe leaned into her ear, "I'm going to the poker table outside to play a few hands. Want to come?" She shook her head. She knew the guys were pretty cut throat and serious when they played poker and she didn't want to distract Joe.

"That's alright. I see Maya and Nat in the living room so I'll just hang out with them." He smiled and kissed her before heading outside.

After a while, everyone started getting a little calmer. Y/N mostly hung out with the girls while Joe stayed outside smoking and playing poker. She went to the little bar to make herself a glass of wine and looked around the room before noticing Kiefer was watching her. She smiled and looked away thinking about what Joe has said earlier. She started to head back towards to living room when she felt someone grab her arm and turned to see Kiefer. "Hey. I've been waiting to get a chance to say hello all evening."

She looked down at his hand on her arm. "Hi... You'll could have said hi anytime."

"Well, every time I would try to come over, someone else would beat me to the punch. So I figured I better do it while you are not the social butterfly." She smiled. "Seems like everyone flocks to you."

"Well, the girls like to come to me with their guy troubles. I guess they look at me as a kind of 'relationship guru' since I'm older. Like I have all theses years of experience or something."

"Well, don't you?"

"Hardly." Kiefer smiled and took a look around the room. "So...where's your little friend?"

"Excuse me?"

"The boy from earlier. The British one?" She furrowed her brow.

"He's out back playing poker. Why?"

"Just wandering what the deal with your two is." She suddenly got defensive.

"I beg your pardon. Not that it's any of your business but we've been seeing each other for a while now and things are good."

"Oh come on. Surely you guys aren't THAT serious..." she grew angry and put her wine glass down. "He's a kid." She shook her head and turned to walk away. Kiefer grabbed her arm again trying to stop her and pulled her towards him whispering.  "Now wait a second. Things might go a lot better for you if you ditch the child and set your standards a little higher with someone more mature." She snatched her arm away and leaning in speaking quietly.

"How dare you touch me. You have no right to say that either. You don't know anything about my relationship with Joe. And furthermore, he is far more mature than most men I've met."

"Now wait. It's nothing against him. But you can't see a real future with him, do you? Because I don't think you do. And if that's the case, just keep in mind that you might do better and get a lot further with someone who can give you more than he probably would." He reached out and ran his finger down her sleeve and she scowled and backed away, not wanting to make a scene.

Y/N walked to the back patio and found the poker game was ending. She walked over to Joe and he put his arm around her waist. All the guys were laughing until they looked at Y/N and noticed how upset she looked and quickly got quiet. Keery frowned and stood up. "What's the matter?" Joe glanced up and quickly stood.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" She nodded and took a deep breath. She really didn't want to start any trouble.

"Yes. It was just getting a little stuffy in the condo. I needed some air." She smiled and looked at Keery. "I'm ok. Really. Probably a little too much wine." Joe looked at Keery and then back at her. "How was the game?"

"It was brilliant. I think Keery owes me about a billion dollars. He's absolutely terrible at bluffing." Keery rolled his eyes smirking.

"Whatever, asshole." Joe grinned and walked inside with the poker stuff while Keery and Y/n finished cleaning up. "You sure you're alright?"

"Mmhmm. Why?"

"Well... I came in to get some beers during the game and noticed you talking to Kiefer." She sighed and shook her head.

"Please don't say anything. I took care of it. I just don't want Joe getting worried. He already isn't very fond of Kiefer and I don't want him doing anything to jeopardize his work." Keery nodded and cleared his throat when he saw Joe coming. She looked up and forced a smile. "Hey! Ready to go?" She smiled at Keery when he nodded at them. "Bye, side Joe." Keery rolled his eyes.

"Only for you, babe." Joe put his arm around her and they left the party after saying good night to everyone.

Y/n stayed quiet on the walk back to her place. She smiled as Joe talked about the poker game and was glad he had a nice time relaxing with the guys. He opened the door for her and went in behind her locking it. "You alright, babe?" She nodded as she put her sweater on the chair and walked to the bedroom.

"Sure. It was a really nice party wasn't it? I'm bummed Grace is leaving. Can't believe they killed her character. She and Eddie were so cute." He nodded and started changing out of his clothes and into his sweats before sitting on the bed.

"The story is quite mad. Wait until you see more of it." She went into the closet and came out smiling with the little bag. "What's that?"

"Your surprise. I'll be right back." She leaned down to kiss him and went into the bathroom. Joe sat back on the bed with his hands locked behind his head crossing his stretched out legs waiting, then heard Y/n speaking through the bathroom door. "Joe? Can you please get the bottle of wine and the two glasses from the fridge?" After he left the room, she quickly came out with he candle and turned off the lamp and turned on the music she had queued on her phone before running back into the bathroom to wait. When she heard Joe back in the room, she cracked the door and saw him waiting on the edge of the bed, grinning when he saw her peeking. "Ready?" He nodded excitedly as she closed the door. She took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, watching Joes face as she walked in and opened her robe to show him the lingerie she had bought.

"Well? What do you think?" His jaw dropped as he watched her.

"Holy hell...." He gulped as she started walking towards him slowly. "This is my surprise?" She nodded as she stood in front of him. He reached out the pull her closer and looked up at her. "Fucking amazing, love." She grinned and pushed him back on the bed. He propped himself up on his elbows watching as she locked her eyes in his and slowly took off her robe. She had never been bold enough with a man to take control like this and Joe seemed to be pleased. His eyes moved up and down her body, a smile creeping across his mouth. He sat up and pulled her to him nuzzling his face in her outfit, deeply inhaling the smell of her perfume. He wanted to remember every second of this night. She smiled down at him and put her hands on his face turning him to look I to her eyes before leaning down to kiss him passionately. His hands moved under her gown to draw her closer as he deepened the kiss. He had never had a woman take control with him before like this and he wanted to savor every moment. She pulled her mouth from his and bit her lower lip as she knelt in front of him, her eyes locked with his as she put her hands on his knees and pulled his legs apart slowly. She kissed him again before pushing him to lay back and slowly pulling down his sweats the expose his hardening cock. She tossed the pants aside and then began placing soft kisses along his waist, watching him through her eyelashes as she kissed the tip of his manhood. It was already starting to get hard as she took him into her mouth and began slowly sucking. She felt his muscles tighten as she sucked, his moans almost sounding like low growls. He reached his hands down as she moved her head up and down, gripping her hair gently as she moved. He started groaning breathlessly as she started humming with him in her mouth. It was driving her crazy the sounds he was making, she reached her hand down under her panties and began rubbing slow circles on her swollen bud. When he heard her let out a soft moan, he lifted his head and glanced down at her, his eyes wide as he watched her touching herself. "Oh for fuckssake...." She pulled her hand away from herself and stood up before removing her panties and straddling him on the bed. His eyes went wide with hunger as she slowly lowered herself on top of him and she groaned as her walls adjusted to him. He put his hands on her hips as she started slowly moving on top of him, arching her back as she moved. He grunted with every move she made, her hips starting to move a little faster as she started to get more excited. She leaned forward again taking his hands off her hips and moving them under her gown to massage her breasts as she reached back down to rub the bud throbbing between her legs.

"Fuck!" she gasped as she reached her peak and felt Joe start squeezing her chest when he started to release into her, grunting as she kept thrusting her hips. She slowly stopped moving her hips and looked down at Joe catching her breath as he watched her, breathless himself. She crawled off of him and laid next to him as he put his arm around her when she laid her head on his chest, kissing the top of her head.

"THAT was the most amazing surprise I have ever gotten..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1K 12
(Y/N) is just a sixteen year old actress. After many years in an acting school she finely gets a call. "Audition open for season 2 of stranger things...
231K 5.4K 40
Y/n and Joseph Quinn are both newcomers on Stranger Things Season 4. On your first day on the job, you lock eyes with him from across the room. Since...
3K 52 44
Eden Quinn is no stranger to the celebrity lifestyle. She's been in the limelight since she was a kid and is also surrounded by famous siblings. But...
25.7K 763 31
•UNDER EDITING• Y/N finds love after falling for a customer at her job, who turns out to be the well known actor, Joseph Quinn. Joe adapts to the rol...