His Agent Wife

By Miss_Acyl

Wife Series 4 A sexy and fiery love between an agent and a syndicate princess. A love encounter and a marriag... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Special Chapter I

Chapter 32

1.5K 57 12
By Miss_Acyl

Zerious' POV

"I can't continue to live if you are gone. You are my air. You are my life."

She started to laugh hard. Today is actually our anniversary.

"HAHAHAHA so cringe. You are my air. You are my life. Hindi siya nakakakilig, Zero."

I smiled awkwardly. I want to pinch her cheeks but she would be angry.

Bakit nga ba kami napunta sa ganitong sitwasyon? She's weird but I'm used to it.

Hindi niya daw ako papansinin pag hindi ko siya kayang pakiligin gamit ang pick up lines.

"Hon, please don't be so harsh. Anniversary na'tin ngayon."

Tinaasan niya naman ako ng kilay. "Ayaw mo? You can just celebrate it on your own."

"Are you on your period?" I sarcastically asked her.

"Are you being sarcastic to me now, Zerious?" Wala. Hindi. Hindi naman halata.

I heaved a sigh. "Are you made of Copper and Tellurium?"

"Why?" She immediately answered.

"Because you're so CuTe." Nakayuko kong sambit. Please kill me for five minutes. I hope I can just disappear for awhile. Fuck.

Nagpipigil na naman siya sa pagtawa. "Science yan ah. Math naman."

This might sound corny again. "I heard you like math."

"Hmm." Napatango tango siya.

"T-Then what's the sum of U+Me?"

"Pfft. Hindi valid kasi walang equals." Mabilis naman niyang pag angal.

"I love you." That's it. Why would I need to look for other flowery lines when I can just tell you this?

"I love you so much." I seriously said to her.

Bigla namang namula ang pisngi niya. "Madaya. Hindi dapat ganiyan."

I kissed her forehead. She's currently in her eight month pregnancy. "But those words made you blushed." I whispered.

"Kinilig ka ba dahil ako ang nagsabi nun o kinilig ka dahil nag I love you sa'yo ang isang Zerious?" I teased her.

"Wait, sino ka ba?"

I smirked. I was waiting for her to asked that.

"I am yours."

She chuckled. "Y-Yeah. You won. You won."

That's what I want. I will never let you decline this day for us. I have been waiting for this for years. "Happy Anniversary, Red. I waited for years to greet you this one again."

"Happy Anniversary, my agent husband. Thank you for waiting." I'm glad that you did not let your heart to love again when I was still not with you.

I'm glad that you still waited for me. That I am still the one inside your heart even if you chose to not show it.

________________

"Close your eyes first." I said to her.

Tinitigan niya naman ako na para bang ako ang pinakagagong lalaki sa mudo. "Ayoko nga. Gusto mo ba akong madapa?"

"Silly. No. Why would I think of that?"

"Sabi mo, pumikit ako." My wife's body probably left all her sweetness away from her. She's becoming dense now. Should I blame her pregnancy hormones about this?

"You are currently holding my hand. I can be your eyes so you won't stumble."

She immediately closed her eyes. "Malayo ba 'yan? Nakakatamad maglakad." Reklamo niya.

I gently carried her in a bridal style. She's not that heavy. I can still manage. "Apat na tao ang dinadala mo. Hindi ba mabigat?"

"No. In fact, I'm happy to carry my whole family in my arms. 'Di ba ayaw mo maglakad ng matagal? I don't want you to get tired."

"Sus. Bola."

It took me five minutes for me to get here. We are currently here in an island that my father owned. It's basically one of the Cole properties.

"Now open your eyes." I whispered to her.

Pinaupo ko naman siya sa buhangin at tinabihan ko siya. "Ang gandaaa." She said with an awe of astonishment.

The sunset is clearly seen. It's beautiful like her. "Can I borrow your hand?"

Hindi muna siya tumingin sakin dahil nasa langit parin ang atensiyon niya. She immediately extended her hand to me.

I smiled. The wedding ring that we had seven years ago is still here. It suits her. But a ring that I am about to give her is the one that she deserves.

Isinuot ko naman ang singsing sa kaniya. It's from my mother.

The Duke said that I would only give this ring to the one that I love, and I really thought that I wouldn't have the chance to use it since love is never in my vocabulary.

Not until I met her.

Napaharap naman siya sa'kin. "Zero?" Her eyes shows that she's confused.

"This ring is a Heirloom of Sweet Palace. It's my mother's ring too."

"Sorry if I'm so late in giving this to you. I should have done it sooner, Red."

"Ang ganda. Isn't this way too precious?" She asked.

"You are more than precious for you to wear that ring."

"Now that you are the holder of that ring, you're going to marry me again." I said truthfully.

If I can marry you for the second time around, I would immediately grab that chance. Being married with you is a fortune, but being married twice is a blessing.

"S-Seriously?! Magpapakasal ulit tayo?!"

"Yes. It's my order." I said to her.

"Putang ina! Hindi pwede. I can't agree to this!" She said and shouted.

Hindi ko naman maiwasang hindi magtaka. "What do you mean? Ayaw mo?"

Please say no. Don't make me scared like this, Red Psyche. Are you perhaps gonna hide from me again with our kids just because you don't want me now?

Bakit ayaw mo ng magpakasal sa'kin?

"H-Hoy Zerious? Are you crying?"

"So what? You don't want us to get married again right?"

She smiled. Lumapit siya sa'kin at kinuha rin ang kaliwa kong kamay. "Sinabi ko bang ayaw kong magpakasal sa'yo ulit? Did I?"

"Putangina. Hindi pwede. I can't agree to this." I said that and I mimicked her voice and facial expression. "Then what's that supposed to mean then?"

May kinuha naman siya sa bulsa niya. It's also a ring?

"It's also my plan to propose to you. Pero inunahan mo ako."

"Y-You should've told me! I really thought that you grew tired of me. I really am scared." I was hurt earlier thinking that you don't want me. I never thought that you have this plan on you as well.

"Then that's not a surprise anymore if I'm going to tell you my plan." She said. "I want to marry you again, Zerious."

"I was the one who proposed our contract marriage to you way back then. I also want to propose to you for the second time around."

I caressed her face. The darkness of the night welcomed us now. Perfect timing. "I have so many things to say to you but first....can I kiss you, Red?"

She nodded her head. "Please do, my Duke."

Flashbacks started to appear in my mind. From the start where Red suddenly introduced herself to me, where she said that she would want to become an agent to save herself and her family....from the time that I started to have feelings for her, for all the heartaches that she suffered because of my negligence, from the time that she left and to how I suffered for wasting my time and life without her by my side...

Every moments that involves with her are just too priceless.

I will never fall in love again if it's not her.

I sealed her lips with a passionate kiss and I also ended it gently. She's pregnant with our three babies. It's not good if she'll lose her breathe.

"What would I do if you're not with me, Red?"

She smirked. "Then you should find me. Alam ko namang makikita at makikita mo rin ako. You are my powerful agent after all."

"No matter where I hide, I know that you would follow just so you could spend your life with me."

She's right.

"Look at the sky again."

"Tapos?" She curiously asked.

I snapped my finger as the sign. And in an instant the fireworks filled the sky.

It's maybe short but it can light up the sky against the gloomy darkness.

It formed to letters and it says

'Happy 7th Anniversary. Je t' aime, Mon chérie.'

Red is in tears now but we can't hide the fact that she's also wearing her beautiful smile.

What a scene. I started to take pictures of her. I can't let this moment to escape even for once.

Napatingin naman siya sa'kin. "H-Hoy, baka mag mukha akong kamatis sa picture na yan."

"No worries. I love tomatoes." I said as an answer.

Mahina niya naman akong sinuntok sa balikat.

"Gago!"

The Hydra and Red's Organization revealed themselves.

I can see Red's shocked expression now. "B-Bakit sila nanditong lahat?"

"They have been here for months. The Hydra can't wait to meet their Luna once again, and also the future heirs are with you."

"Vive Luna! Vive l' alfa!" The Hydra cardinals all bowed their head.

I faced red myself and bowed. I thought that I will only bow to my Uncle, the former Duke but I never would have expected a situation that I will also bow to my own wife.

She's clearly the leader of my own life.

"Long live, my love." I love you.

And I love you again.

@Miss_Acyl

Wahhhh, ngayon lang talaga ako nagka free time ulit. I can't believe that despite of my heavy sched, I can still update a chapter uwu.

The ending is about to come. Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5K 29
Karlmart Jarden Heinrich is a tactless brat. He was spoil by his grandparents. He gets, what he wants. And being like the woman he want to get, he bu...
10.8K 136 21
"If I can't have your heart, then might as well kill me, Archer." Lyrae is the definition of epitome beauty. Everyone admired her and wished to becom...
69.4K 1.5K 40
Published: January 30, 2022 Finished: July 19, 2022 (Book Cover isn't mine. It was made by my amazing friend.) Wednesday Soncados started to believe...
191K 751 16
WARNING!! (SPG AHEAD) This is for matured content only young reader is not suitable here. #ONGOING.