breddy nocturnes

De reesemaninoff

noc•turne /näktərn/ a short composition of romantic character reese's short breddy drabbles and oneshots. st... Mais

comfort is within your arms.
what's this brewing between us?
i think i'm in love (i've always been)
i'll always be here to make you feel at home
a timeless shifting
five ways to fall in love
adagio
the thought of us
a little more warmth
a kind of slow dance in my imagination
small moments and bigger dreams

as long as we love

98 6 0
De reesemaninoff

today is probably the best day of eddy's life.

right now, brett's holding both of eddy's hands in his, thumbs gently stroking his palms, leaning in to touch a tiny kiss to his cheek—and eddy's face feels so freaking warm. he buries his face in the crook between brett's neck and shoulder, miserably failing to suppress his smile against brett's skin.

this whole evening's gone by in a scramble of confessions: i love you's and i'm ready to do this with you's and first kisses. at long last, really.

hell, he doesn't even know why it's moving him like this: it's just holding hands and soft kisses and the promise of a soft epilogue. but then again, that's exactly why he's like this: it's holding hands and soft kisses and the promise of a soft epilogue.

today is probably the best day of eddy's life, but right now he's a nervous but overjoyed blushing mess.

"hey," brett says quietly, with so much gentle fondness in his voice. "look at me, eddy."

he remembers all the late-night conversations it took to get here, what this whole thing would do, what it means for them—but in the end, brett trusts eddy, and eddy trusts brett. they're in this together, like they've been in everything else together their whole lives. that's all that matters, really.

do you trust us? you're ready for us to love eachother this way? brett had asked, to which eddy had responded, loving you is what i've been doing since day one, brett.

and right now and then eddy's face is being cradled gently between brett's palms and brett's lips are pressed against his smile, stifling his small laugh and brett yang is going to be the death of him.

"you're happy," brett says softly as he pulls away, and god, he loves him, he loves him, he loves him. then he shakes his head. "if this was a game of you laugh you lose, you'd be buying me a bubble tea right about now."

"but you love me, idiot."

"yeah, i love you—idiot."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...