Saving Ourselves ( Into the P...

By OnceUponATime5433

One man changed the destiny of the world. A world that should be doomed was saved, this changes cause to give... More

Chapter 1: Permission
Chapter 2 : Decision
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 5: Introduction
Chapter 6: Introduction 2
Author's Sentiment
Chapter 7: Spy
Chapter 8: Fill me in
Chapter 9: Punishment?
Chapter 10: Let's Move
Chapter 11: Nicknames
Chapter 12: Missions
Chapter 13: Lovers
Chapter 14: Realization
Chapter 15: Warmth
Chapter 16: Difference
Chapter 17: Difference 2

Chapter 4: Summon

4.1K 253 13
By OnceUponATime5433

"Aaahh!" God
"Aahhh!" Speech
'Aahhh' Thought
Aahhh Narrator

🛡️ - The Indestructible Shield
🗿 - Super Rock
♥️ - Vitality of the heart
🌬️ - Sound of the wind
🌊 - Sky Eating Water
🔥 - Fire of Destruction

Note:
To differentiate TCF and TBOAH. I will  put TCF/TBOAH in their name. Ex. TCF Choi Han. Except Cale he don't have any counterpart.
_______.

"Are you sure about this Alberu?" His aunt Tasha asked when they returned to his bedroom/office.

Their conversation with the excommunicated priestess Cage went well and they decided to accept, God of Deaths' offer.

The God of Death said to Miss Cage, that the things on the list should be prepared after 3 days in the assembly hall where the meeting was conducted.

"Yes! Aunt."

They may be suspicious but they need help. They were on the losing side, everyday many people dying. And his getting sick of it.

The offer is too good to be true, they don't need sacrifices and the things needed for the summon can acquire easily... except that he needed to bake cookies.

It's not hard, he like baking but as far as he remembered it's almost 5 years since he baked.

He sat on his desk and started checking the documents piled up on the table.

Tasha sighed. She knows her nephew very well. Once Alberu decided on something, noone can change his mind.

"Aunt, I am also anxious about this summoning. I can't fully trust God of Death words, after all Crossman household is cursed by a God." He said while signing documents.

"But if, they can really help in the war. Who am I to decline? We need all the help. What's more important than the safety of the citizens?" He continues.

'We need all the help that we can get.'

His nephew always choose the best interest of the people, of the citizens. He really is fitted to be a King.

"I am proud of you Alberu." Tasha smiled. "I will take my leave now call me if you need anything."

After her aunt Tasha closed the door. He stand up and look outside the big window. His head is full of questions.

'What the Gods wants? Why the Gods want to help us? Is the situation really dire for the Gods to help?.'

But he know those questions will be soon answered.

_______.

"Is all the preparation ready?" Alberu asked his vassals.

It is already the 3rd day. The day their counterparts will be summoned. The preparation was started early in the morning.

The assembly hall is thoroughly cleaned and all the large table is set aside..

The list.
-Couch, the most expensive one. Checked.

The luxurious red couch was place in the center of the room. It is the most expensive couch in whole Roan Kingdom. It has the best quality velvet, soft and comfortable to sit.

-Cookies, baked by Crown Prince. Checked.

Alberu tried to create different flavor cookies and put it on a fancy jar. Each Jar have different colored ribbons indicating its flavor. For example red for strawberry and white for milk.

-Steak, cooked by Beacrox. Checked.

Beacrox prepared steak with the best quality meat.

-Apple Pies. Checked.

One of his attendant bought Apple pie in the most famous bakery shop in Roan Kingdom.

-Lemon tea, made by Ron. Checked.

Ron prepared a cup of lemon tea.

-2 Golden Plaque. Checked.

They put a small table beside the couch. Where they place a small beautiful red box with intricate design. Inside the box is the 2 golden plaque from the treasury.

Infront the couch is a wide table where they place the Jar of cookies, Steak, Apple pies and Lemon tea.

"Your Highness! All the preparation is done." One of the attendant informed him.

He looked around the assembly hall. His trusted subordinates and vassal including the heroes are all standing around the set up.

'This doesn't look like a summoning, it look more like a play.'

He sighed.

He looked at the priestess that is standing beside Rosalyn.

"Miss Cage what is the next step for the summoning?" Alberu asked.

"We will need to cover the whole room with divine energy and mana." Cage looked at Rosalyn. "Miss Rosalyn I will need your help with this."

Rosalyn nodded. "I'm ready."

"This should work you bastard!!" Cage mumbled.

Only the heroes hear Cage. They're not surprised anymore. Being together for 3 days, they saw how annoyed Cage is everytime she talked about the GoD.

"Okay! Here we go." Cage hold Rosalyn's hand and started to envelop the whole room with divine power.

Red mana also start coming out from Rosalyn. As it slowly cover the whole room. Once the whole room is covered with divine power and mana.

A golden light appear underneath the couch like a carpet. The golden light starting to go upward slowly concealing the whole area in the center. Then a silver smoke started flowing in the floor like a water. He then smell something sweet..

'Vanilla?'

Everyone in the room smell the sweet aroma. They started looking for it. When confetti like object started falling from the ceiling, it is colorful and reflecting light.

'Beautiful!' Everyone thought at the moment.

Alberu tried to reach the falling confetti. When it touches his skin the confetti immediately evaporates and emit a sweet smell.

Everyone is mesmerized. As if they were transported into a different place. Some of them is in dazed.. Then they heard voices in the center covered with golden light.

"What the fuck is this?"

"It's beautiful nya~"

"Beautiful nya~"

The heroes frown. 'Children? There are children?'

"I told them to summon us normally, not this flashy. That fucking bastard God of Death. I should have not let him take charge in summoning."

'Why he is cursing the God who summoned them here.'

"Pfft..." Cage feel happy that someone can relate how annoying the GoD.

The Crown Prince saw how Cage resist laughing from the remark.

"I should have asked the Goddess of Sun or the God of Protection." The man sighed. "Anyway they prepared all of my request."

'Goddess of Sun and God of Protection?' The man is talking as if he can make a request anytime from a God.

"Strawberry cookies nya~"

"Human! This apple pie is so delicious."

"Yes yes.. So eat a lot."

"So my dear dongsaeng~ is everything to your liking?" They heard a familiar voice.

It's the Crown Prince, Alberu Crossman.

Tasha is surprised to hear his nephew's voice. She never heard his nephew speak this sweetly. She looked at Alberu just to see him gasping.

"So who is this dongsaeng~" She teasingly said.

"I-I don't know." Alberu answered.

He don't know who is the person his counterpart called dongsaeng, because as far as he remembered he don't have that kind of relationship with his other brothers. They were not closed enough to be addressed that dearly.

Alberu focus his attention to the center of the room. Wishing that the golden light subside immediately. And as if his wishes was heard the lights and smoke faded slowly.

When the golden light and silver smoke started to fade, the heroes stand beside him while his other subordinates and vassal stand behind them.

Then the assembly hall return back to normal. The first thing they notice is a redhead sitting on the couch, while leisurely eating the steak prepared earlier by Beacrox.

3 people reacted after seeing the redhead that eating. Ron, Beacrox and Choi Han.

Tboah Ron have a benign smile on his face as he study his previous young master. While Tboah Beacrox eyes widen when he saw the young master he previously served, enjoying the meal he prepared.

'He said my food was trash!' He thought.

While Tboah Choi Han have a grim expression. He still remember the person he beat to death years ago, after insulting his second hometown, Harris Village.

"What a trash like you doing here?" He coldy voice out.

'How can a Trash person like this can help in the war? The God of Death is insane!'

Holding on the hilt of his sword, he said. "A trash should be stay in tr-"

But before he even finish his words. He felt someone kicking him in the gut and he flew on the other end of the room.

"Uugh..." He groan.

"Call him like that again and you will see your head rolling." Tboah Choi Han looked up just to see his counterpart glaring at him while pointing a sword on his neck.

All of the Tboah people was surprised,   The strongest and youngest swordmaster in Roan Kingdom, Hero Choi Han was easily sent flying.

'How strong are these people?'

"Choi Han!" The redhead called.

Tcf Choi Han sheathed his sword and returned to his previous position.

This action shocked the Tboah people more specially Tboah Choi Han that is still sitting on the cold floor..

While Cale,

He don't know how to react. So he just simply called Tcf Choi Han. He actually plan to retort to Tboah Choi Han remark but before he can say something, he already saw him flying.

'Why they always choose violence?'

He look at his Hyung, with a face saying 'Fix this!'

Tcf Alberu knowing what Cale is thinking started to show his fake smile. 'You rude bastard!' But still comply.

Tcf Alberu sitting on the armrest of the red couch, started clapping his hands to get the attention of everyone in the room.

"Now now!! This isn't the right way to greet each other. Am I right Your Highness?" Keeping his charming smile he make eye contact to his counterpart.

__________.

1623 words.
Thank you God of Imagination for keeping me inspired.
Goodnight 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
431K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...