Over Again

By solarcas

"So we have met, again." More

Over Again
Chapter 1 - Plea
Chapter 2 - Concert
Chapter 3 - First Meeting
Chapter 4 - Hiding
Chapter 5 - Yes
Chapter 6 - Flashbacks
Chapter 7 - Game
Chapter 8 - Plan: Harry
Chapter 9 - Revenge?
Chapter 10 - Lazy
Chapter 11 - Weird
Chapter 12 - Anna
Chapter 13 - Walk
Chapter 14 - Annoyed
Chapter 15 - Day with sis
Chapter 16 - The Party
Chapter 17 - Why?
Chapter 18 - More confusion
Chapter 19 - More and more confusion
Chapter 20 - ".. car.. hospital.."
Chapter 21 - Another accident
Chapter 22 - Give up?
Chapter 23 - Awake
Chapter 25 - Bradford
Chapter 26 - The Two Sides
Chapter 27 - Choose
Chapter 28 - Decision
Chapter 29 - 12AM
Chapter 30 - Cheshire
♡ ♡ ♡

Chapter 24 - "We're over."

9.2K 135 13
By solarcas

A/N: Zayn is alive but hey, will Zarayn remain? 

Thanks for 40,000+ reads! x

Chapter 24 - Harry's POV

"You've got this spell on me,

I don't know what to believe

Kissed you once now I can't leave

'cause everything you do is magic" 

"HARRY (Hurry). UP. HARRY. " Zara said for the, I don't know, millionth time?

"Geez, I'm done." I said while coming out of the bathroom wrapped in my blue towel. "You're so annoying." I chuckled. 

"Yes! Finally." She fist pump in the air. "You are taking so much of your time in the shower, turtle. What are you even doing inside?" Zara said while slowly walking in the bathroom.

"Wanna know?" I winked.

"Eew. Okay. I regret asking that." She said and closed the door. I smirked to myself and went to my room. I slipped into my beige jeans and crisp white T-Shirt. I took my black Converse trainers, wore it and tied the laces. While waiting for Zara, I reached for my phone and opened twitter. 

 -

"Hey Ha-rey. Are you done? Oh yes you are. Come on! HARRY UP." Zara said while leaving my room door open and went immediately downstairs. I laughed at her actions and got out of bed. I got the house and car keys, closed the Twitter app and put my phone in my pocket. Then, I closed the door and went downstairs. I took a glance in the mirror and there she goes again.

"Gosh, aren't you turtle?" 

I darted my eyes away from the mirror and to Zara. "Gosh. I can't beleive you are still here right now, because I thought you destroyed the car door just to get in my car and drove to the hospital without me because of your over excitedness." 

Zara chuckled. "Just hurry up. I mean, Harry up." She went near me said "Keys". At first I thought it was kiss so I raised an eyebrow at her. But she repeated, "Keys. Car." I laughed at myself. Stupid me, would she even say that? I handed the keys to her and we headed outside. I closed the white main door of the house and locked it. I went to the car to see Zara in the driver's seat, knocked at the car door of the side she is sitting on. The windows rolled down, she smiled and asked,  "Yes?"

"Excuse me miss, but I'll be driving today. No argues because this is my car." I smirked. Giving emphasis to the word my. Zara sighed. She got out of the driver's seat. "I call shotgun." She said lamely. I got in and started the car engine and she sat in the passenger's seat. 

"Hey Zara." Her long, chocolate brown hair flipped as she turned to look at me with one of her black eyebrows raised. She didn't put make-up on, and she already looks beautiful without it. I think she only wears make-up on special occasions. She wore a green casual dress with white polka dots on it, and a white belt that is tied into a ribbon on the front.  Her rosy cheeks, her hair that falls over her shoulders, and her pretty brown eyes, staring at my green ones.

"Harry?" She said. I smiled and slowly leaned forward. I looked at her lips, then back to her sparkling eyes. I can feel my own heart beating fast and butterflies flying happily in my stomach. "You've got this spell on me." If I could only tell. I leaned forward again, my lips almost brushing against hers. She's just there, frozen. Not moving. With my left hand, I reached for the unbuckled seat belt behind her head, and slowly pulling it and buckled. Not removing my eyes on hers. Then I kissed her cheek and softly whispered, "Buckle up for safety." I sing-sang. 

That was close.

-

The whole ride, Zara was silent. Watching her from the corner of my eye, she would either press her head on the car window, or play with her hands or hair. I was expecting she would yell at me telling me to drive faster. But nope, envelope of silence it is.

Few minutes later, we arrived at the hospital. We immediately went to the elevator, the two of us alone. If I could just wrap my arms around her and envelope her into a hug, then while waiting for the elevator to open, we would stay like that and sway. If I only could.

For what seemed like forever, the elevator door dinged and we walked to Zayn's room. Zara then twisted the door knob and pushed the door open, gently. I watched her as she had a pretty smile on her face.

"Zayn." His name perfectly coming out from her mouth. I watched them intently as I can see happiness in their eyes. Zayn, he's finally awake. I smiled. But jealousy running over me. No anger, but pure sadness, loneliness. My heart breaking into pieces. I watched Zara as she ran into Zayn and they hugged each other, my tears threatening to fall.

"I missed you so so much." I looked away from the scene. I told Niall, who was standing beside me, "I'll go to Anna's." and went out of the room. Maybe Anna can help me forget all the sadness I'm feeling now. But I'm kind of guilty because I'm loving another person while in a relationship with her. 

I went outside the hospital and went in my Range Rover. Anna's house isn't that far, so maybe it will only take a few minutes. As I started the engine, my phone started to ring. I asnwered it, not bothering to see whoever is calling.

"Hello?" I said lamely.

"Harry, man! Where are you?" 

"Oh. Uh, sorry Zayn. I'll be going to Anna's. I'll see you soon." 

"Ok then, be safe. See you later!"

"Bye." 

-

About 30 minutes, I arrived at her house. Screw the traffic. I softly knocked at the front door. No answer, then I twisted the door knob, realizing it's not locked, and I entered the house.

She's not in the living room. Nor the kitchen. Or even at the downstairs bathroom. I went upstairs. I was about to knock at her bedroom door, but then I remembered she never locks the door of her bedroom. She changes clothes in the bathroom. Which is a good thing, because if I entered the room and she was changing her clothes there, she would've scolded or even killed me. But what girl doesn't? I once told her to lock the doors because, who knows? A murderer may come in and kill her or a thief or whatever. Then I entered the room, and hell.

"What the fuck." 

Anna and some boy stopped their kissing session, and she looked at me with wide eyes, her mouth open. The boy raised an eyebrow at me. The nerve.  "Babe, who is that?" he whispered. Babe? What the actual--

"Harry." Anna stood up. "I can explain." 

"Hi. What's your name?" I asked the boy, walking past through Anna, controlling myself from slapping her face.

"Uh. I'm William. Her boyfriend." 

"Oh, you're her boyfriend." I nodded. "Well, Wiliam, I guess I need to tell you that she's in a relationship with someone. But, maybe if he will know this, he'll probably break up with her. And, man, I'm telling you this myself. Don't trust her because she may have another boyfriend other than you." 

I turned to Anna and I saw her, very surprised. "So you just used me, huh? We're over, bitch." I snapped and went out of that fucking house. 

How nice of her to have two boyfriends at the same time? But she may even have 5.

But what I know, is that I'm Harold Edward Styles. Broken hearted, and his ex-girlfriend cheated on him. Life couldn't get any better.

~

Fetus Zayn. So adorable. c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like