#𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄, 𝙠𝙖𝙧...

By -fischll

▄▄▄▄ 赤羽 業 ▄▄▄▄ ❝'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 ❞ 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄... More

#𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄!
#𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!
#𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘: 𝗦𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗖𝗨𝗣!
#𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!
#𝐓𝐖𝐎| 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
#𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
#𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌
#𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
#𝐒𝐈𝐗| 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
#𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| 𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇
#𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓| 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌?
#𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄| 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇
#𝐓𝐄𝐍| 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒
#𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| 𝟏 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝟑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄| 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
#𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒
#𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄
#𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐏
#𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬!
#𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
#𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
#𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀
#𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎| 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| 𝐍𝐎
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝐓𝐀𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘| 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄?

468 15 2
By -fischll

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒
𝐒𝐇𝐄?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄?]
0:00━━━━━━━━━3:52
◅◅    ▻▻

❝𝐎𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?
𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞?
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞
𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲
𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞
𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞❞

A 10-year-old karma ran out the door of his home and onto the front porch hoping to get a glimpse at what was happening in the L/N household.

The whole morning was filled with the sounds of moving vans and children yelling at each other. The redhead peered through the gate to get a closer look at what was happening on the other side.

"Boo!" Someone yelled startling the boy.

It was followed by the cackling of two teens Mina L/N and Malakai L/N who walked out of their house and onto Karma's front porch

"Not you guys again," Karma mumbled while frowning.

Malakai ruffled the boy's head of red and laughed. "Good to see you as well redhead."

Mina pulled the ten-year-old into a hug. "How've you been troublemaker?"

"I've been okay, what's going on at your place?" He asked.

"Mina 2.0 just moved in!" Malakai snickered before getting slapped by his twin sister.

All of a sudden there was a crash and more screaming, this time it was the voice of a girl cussing in jumbled-up Japanese, English and some Spanish.

"Malakai go help them out," Mina said before pushing her brother into their house.

On the other hand, Karma was dying of laughter the whole scene was entertaining.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME KAI! I hate this place, how are you gonna send me here it's not fucking fair!" The young girl shouted before storming out of the building.

The redhead was overcome with shock when he saw the girl's face. She looked his age and her beauty was unreal. She looked like a porcelain doll: with mesmerising green hazel eyes and long brown hair reaching her waist. What surprised him the most was that she looked identical to her 15-year-old sister Mina, except Mina's face was full of life and radiant energy but hers was empty like a lifeless doll.

Mina leaned in and smirked. "You're blushing how cute!" She poked his cheek.

"Shut up I wasn't! She's like your clone but evil and unhinged." Karma rolled his eyes and walked away.

Mina laughed softly and ruffled the boy's hair. "You couldn't have described her better. She'll be living here from now on so promise me that if you ever get the chance to be friends with her you'll take it and make sure you never leave her."

"Sure, if you're asking I'll do it. But I don't know if she'll want to even talk to me, how can such a tiny girl have that much violence in her." Karma shook his head and sighed.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" The teenage girl laughed.

"AKABANE STOP SPACING OUT ALREADY!"
You waved your hands in front of the redhead who was daydreaming.

He snapped out of his trance and flashed a smirk at you. "What do you need from me princess?"

You pointed at the phone underneath his desk. The octopus 'accidentally' knocked your phone on the floor because you weren't paying attention to his teaching- if you could call what he was doing 'teaching'.

Karma stared intently at the back of your phone before you snatched it back from him.

"Thank you." You forced a smile and turned away from the weirdo.

Little did you know he was staring at the Polaroid behind the phone case and not judging your iPhone model. The picture was one he took years ago of you and your two older siblings, Malakai was holding your legs and Mina was holding your arms it looked like they were stretching your 10-year-old self's body out. Karma wondered how the twins who watched him grow up were: Were they okay? Where did they run off to? Those questions raced through his mind whenever he saw you but he could never ask them. He always wanted to say thank you to the people who made his childhood less lonely and he would when they randomly showed up one day like they always did.

"Who are the people in the picture? One of them looks like the older version of you and the other looks like you if you were a guy." Karma spoke up deciding to let his intrusive thoughts win.

You roll your eyes. "That's how siblings work dumbass. I can just tell you were neglected as a child."

A few people in front of your desk snickered at your comment causing Karma to get mad. But before he could say anything class was dismissed and you grabbed a chair and brought it next to Rio's desk.

"Hey, bae, how's E class treating you? Is the air in the room draining your life force?" The blonde said as she held your wrist to check your pulse.

You put a hand on your head and dramatically sigh. "I fear I do not have much time left my love, take the kids and go!"

"What the hell is going on?" Maehara facepalmed.

"Hey Y/N I haven't seen you since the last student body meeting." Isogai grinned at you.

You turned away from Rio and looked at the guy you always thought was too perfect to be real. "Hey, Isogai! Shocked to see me here?"

"Very shocked, but it's nice to see you here you look less miserable. If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?" Isogai questioned out of curiosity.

You pointed at Maehara. "That one's ex-girlfriend doesn't like me so I fought with her little clique and got carried away."

"Why am I involved?" Maehara cried out.

"Is that all it took to get you into E class?" Nagisa asked and soon half the class were crowded around Rio's desk.

"Isn't the girl you fought with in B class? For someone on the student council and close to Asano you sure got a harsh punishment."

"Plus y/n is quite innocent and known for being a model student so it's not like the fight was hardcore."

After you heard that Rio burst into laughter and you forced yourself to remain nonchalant. "Y/n you're so innocent aren't you." Rio cooed as she patted your head.

"This school is full of injustice." You mumbled appearing sad to the class.

Tersaka walked up to you with a scowl on his face. "Quit the theatrics, we all know that you're here because you did something so fucked up even your little boyfriend couldn't help you."

Murmuring sounded throughout the class and by looking at their facial expressions you could tell that they were intimidated by you and curious to find out what happened.

You sighed as you ran your fingers through your hair. "I'm terminally ill so I thought I could help kill the octopus and save the people I love before time runs out."

"I'm so sorry y/n you're so kind and selfless." Someone said and others nodded in agreement.

"...Just kidding!" You laughed before putting your head on the table.

"That's not funny Y/n, joking about serious things like that is disgusting." Kataoka reprimanded and others mumbled words in agreement.

You lifted your head from the desk and glared at everyone. "What if I told you I tried killing someone on the main campus and that's the reason I was sent here."

Rio snorted at your comment because she knew you were going to lie to them again. "No way... That can't be true!" She feigned ignorance.

"Just kidding!" You giggled.

"I'm so tired of this shit stop playing with us and give us a real answer!" Terasaka yelled as he gripped your collar.

You removed his hand from you and smiled. "I just cheated on my midterms... Just kidding! Or not because one of them is true."

"Talking to her is so draining I don't get how you do it, Rio." Someone said and others agreed as they turned away from you.

Rio put her head on your shoulder and grinned. "Talking to her is the most entertaining and interesting thing to do. You wouldn't know though because you lack the intelligence to understand anything that comes out of her mouth."

"So what you're saying is you have to be a genius to understand anything y/n says?" Kaede asked in confusion.

"Yep! It's so hard being me." You sniffled, fake crying.

Karma Akabane stood up from his seat after watching the whole thing unfold. "She was manipulating you into thinking she's hard to understand but in reality, she was doing something simple. She tried to look smart but she was just playing a game with you guys."

"What kind of game?"

"Probably something like two truths and a lie." Karma elaborated on his point.

The class talked amongst themselves trying to find out what were the truths and what was the lie.

Rio tugged on your sleeve and got out of her seat. "Let's leave, next period is gym class."

You nodded and followed her out of the building. "This whole thing is annoying."

"Then you should've just kept quiet, I can't lie though it was entertaining." The blonde replied.

"I was just trying to make things less boring." You frowned.

"What's boring about E-class? In case you forgot we do have to assassinate Koro-Sensei and after that, we get paid 10 billion."

"I still haven't decided if I want to kill the octopus yet." You thought out loud.

It was true, you didn't think the world was worth saving. Maybe it would be better if everyone was reduced to space dust at least then everything wrong with this world would be fixed.

Rio stopped walking and turned to look straight in the eye. "Even though I'm your closest friend, I feel like I have no idea who you are. It wasn't like this before you used to be completely different now your personality seems like someone else's."

"I'm me, maybe you're overthinking things because we haven't talked in a while." You shrugged and continued walking.

✔︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 20
✔︎ 2000 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

©-𝙁𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙇𝙇

A/n

HI GUYSS!!
Long time no see sorry for not updating life has just gotten to me I've changed sm and maybe u can see that in my writing.
Chapter 20 FINALLYY the real fun in the book starts now:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARR let's hope 2023 is better
I've only updated 3 times this year THATS crazy😭😭

I hope u guys are okay and lmk how this chapter was! New chapter coming soonnn(I'm not lying this time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 2.8K 19
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 -𝘙𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦
124K 3.8K 61
''My brother died because of me....'' I have always hated myself..Even my parents hated me yet my brother still loves me..I am (Y/n)(L/n). I am known...
102K 4K 50
Because, it's my problem if I wanna pack up and run away. It's my prisons if i feel the need to smoke and drink and sweat. It's problem is my problem...
34.6K 1.2K 35
Started: February 8, 2021 First Chapter Published: February 15, 2021 Finished: May 1, 2021 Last Chapter Published: April 23, 2021 - This was supposed...