Hang Your Halo

By chasethemayhem

"Aw baby, do I need to explain the difference between harder and faster?" -Beckham "Do I need to remind you o... More

Coming soon!
Characters/disclaimers
Playlist
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Thirteen

2.4K 58 30
By chasethemayhem

1600+ words of straight up yummy filth, free free to skip this chapter if you're not into that 😉

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And does it kill? Does it burn? Is it painful to learn that it's me that has all the control?"
Harder To Breathe x Maroon 5

Beckham

My brain is mush. It's taken years and guidance for previous boyfriends to figure out having my collarbone bitten makes me stupid. Even when they did figure it out, it never felt as good as it did just now. Leave it to Jake fucking Seresin to instinctively know that. I feel him chuckle against my skin before he pulls back to look me directly in the eyes.

"Clearly you were right about my so called dominance, so if you want this to stop, you need to tell me right now. I've said it before, we're on your schedule here. But I can only hold back so much. Look at me tiny, tell me what you want" he says, eyes full of lust.

I take a deep breath and run my hands through his hair before looking directly into his eyes and telling him what I want.

"You," I let out on a breathy exhale. I swear I watch his eyes darken a few shades before he cups my cheek with his hand.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We're about to be married for God knows how long, I don't want to make things uncomfortable if you regret it in the morning," he tells me, thumb rubbing back and forth across my cheekbone.

I lock my eyes back on his again. "Seresin, if you don't shut up and kiss me soon I'm gonna lose my shit," I tell him, nothing but confidence and conviction in my voice.

His face breaks into a mischievous grin and I know I'm in trouble. I've been trying so hard to push his alpha buttons for YEARS and I think it's finally about to pay off.

"Well in that case, you better hold on, short stack," he smirks as he grabs the back of my thighs and moves to stand up. "I'm gonna take you on the couch one day, but my plans right now require the bed," he murmurs in my ear, sending chills across every inch of my skin.

His lips reattach to my neck as he deftly carries me to my room, kicking the door shut behind him. After I'm dropped onto the bed, I stare up at him in awe as he quickly strips off his shirt. Fuck he's so hot. A smile stretches across his face as he kneels on the bed and moves to the hem of my shirt. He tugs, signaling me to sit up, and I move faster than I ever have to do as he asks. Once my shirt clears my head, I fall back onto the mattress. Jake pulls my Nike shorts off, tossing them somewhere behind him, and stretches his body over the top of mine. With his hands on each side of my head, he holds his weight off me making his dog tags dangle between us.

"Holy hell, Beck. You're so fucking gorgeous. Knowing that only I get to see you in this tiny excuse for clothing, damn it takes my breath away." His eyes roam across my body slowly, taking in every inch they can as his calloused hands run up and down thighs.

Needing him closer, I reach up and grab his tags, pulling him back to me. His lips attach right back to my collarbone, making another moan slip out of me. I know those kisses are gonna leave marks, and it makes me even more desperate for him. My hands slide over the top of his stupidly muscular arms and over the back of his shoulders. He moves to the other side and sucks a little harder, causing me to dig my nails into his back. He groans in response, clearly liking the feeling. Ooooh, this is gonna be fun. His hands snake underneath my back to undo the clasp of my bra. Feeling it release, this cheeky bastard bites down where it connects in the middle, and PULLS IT OFF WITH HIS TEETH while pulling the straps down my arms, keeping eye contact the whole time. I've melted into a muddle with how hot that is. He finally looks down to my chest, sucks in a breath, then hangs his head with another groan. For half a second, I get extremely self conscious and move my arms to cover myself. Before I can get too far, he grabs my wrists and pins them above my head with one hand.

"Uh uh sweetheart. Don't you dare hide from me. I just definitely didn't expect to find you had piercings, I had to take a breather before I lost my shit," he says as he runs a thumb across one of the pierced nipples in question, making me shudder. "And they're sensitive too? Fuck. You're so sexy, baby girl."

As if I wasn't already a mess for him, he just had to go and throw that in there. Jake starts to kiss his way down my chest before his tongue finds my nipple and tortures it ever so sweetly. He eventually switches sides and shows the other one the same affection. My back arches, toes scrunching against my comforter, and my nails leave red streaks down his back. The action makes Jake roll his hips down against mine and we both moan at the friction. He pulls away from me, a small whine escaping my lips, and he darkly chuckles.

"Don't worry, darlin'. I'm just shedding these extra layers. Now tell me, how long has it been?" He asks me as he drops his jeans to the floor.

"Uhhh I think Carter and I hooked up about a month ago?" I reply.

"No baby, how long has it been since a man made you cum like I'm about to?" My jaw drops. Holy alpha male hotness.

"Who says Carter didn't do that?" I reply, testing the boundaries.

"Oh please, Beckham. You always came in to work grouchier the day after your hook up, I know he was a selfish prick and you weren't really satisfied. There are a select few that can really and truly put you in your place the way you need. I'm one of them, he's not. Now answer the question," he demands.

My eyebrow pops up at him. "No."

"What do you mean by 'no' Bee?" His voice drops an octave and I fight the shiver that threatens to race down my spine.

"I mean no, I'm not answering that question," I reply, crossing my arms across my chest and pinning him with a stare.

"So never then?" he shoots back with a cocky smirk.

Dammit why is that so hot? I refuse to answer. He slowly starts to crawl towards me on the bed and starts kissing up my thighs once he's close enough. My brain short circuits as he reaches the waistband of my thong and starts to pull it down with his teeth.

Once he makes it to my ankles with lilac colored lace between his pearly whites, he grabs them and tosses them away over his shoulder to land with the rest of my clothes.

"I'm gonna ask you again, baby girl. When?" He asks again, this time his hands running up the inside of my thighs, changing direction before he gets too close to where I'm dripping for him.

I mean, who can blame me? His dominance and sexiness is through the roof and I'm beyond happy to finally be on the receiving end of it. Just as he reaches the top of my thigh and is about to retreat again, I reach down and grab a handful of his silky hair, making him look up at me expectantly.

"You were right, the answer is never. You gonna change that or just keep teasing me?" I ask, a wicked smirk taking over my face.

He quickly reaches down and yanks his boxers off. Holy shit, how is he even bigger than when I saw him get into the shower a few weeks back?! He darts up the bed, warmth radiating off of his naked body as he hovers over me. Before I can blink, his hand snaps up to grab my jaw, the pads of his thumb and pointer finger pressing directly against the corners as he pulls my face up to meet my eyes.

"Watch your attitude, pretty girl, or I'll show you teasing. Is that what you want tonight?" I shake my head no in response. "Atta girl. It'd do you well to remember who is in charge here. Now, are you gonna behave?"

I quickly shake my head in affirmation. "Good girl. Now open your mouth and hold your tongue out," he commands.

He loosens his grip on my jaw and I immediately do as he asks, slightly surprised at how obedient I am to him. I'm rewarded with a wad of spit landing on my tongue, making me moan and my eyes roll back in response. Well that's new. I look back up to find him grinning at me as I swallow. He runs his thumb across my cheek again then leans down to place a tender yet passionate kiss on my lips.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, angel; are you ok with this? Because I don't think I'll be able to go back to how we were before if we go through with it. You will be mine in every way, and I'll be yours too," he murmurs into my neck before nipping it.

"I want this. I want you to be mine so bad, but I want to be yours even more," I whisper in his ear, making sure to run my tongue along the shell of his ear as I reply. He shudders and pulls back to look at me once more.

"You're mine now, no turning back. I'm gonna ruin you for anyone else," he growls and then attacks my lips once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1K 16
Top Gun Stories and Imagines: Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw, Pete "Maverick" Mitchell. Requests currently open for Top Gun and TGM.
149K 3.2K 108
Warning: This story contains some uncomfortable situations, consensual but serious BDSM. Whitney "Chase" Shannara works for Lockheed Martin and the U...
Avalanche By LIZY

Fanfiction

380K 8.1K 42
Jake 'Hangman' Seresin x Zoe 'Avalanche' Kazansky -There were many words that described Hangman and Avalanche. Cocky, arrogant, conceited, proud, b...
8.4K 243 11
❝ i don't know where you're going just get your ass back home ❞ top gun: maverick bradley "rooster" bradshaw x fem oc jake "hangman" seresin x fem o...